How To Add Your WordPress Plugin Tutorial To WPCompendium.org
As more websites are built using WordPress, more education and training about WordPress will be required to help businesses, bloggers, online marketers, affiliate marketers, and general website owners everywhere.
WPCompendium.org provides hundreds of detailed step-by-step tutorials designed to educate non-technical website owners about the benefits of using WordPress to build, manage, and grow an effective web presence with no coding skills required and at minimal cost.
If you have developed a FREE or PREMIUM plugin, tool, or resource that will benefit most general WordPress users, we can help you gain greater exposure online.
Go here to learn more about the options we provide for adding content about your WordPress plugin, theme, tool, service, or resource on WPCompendium.org:
WordPress Plugin Developers
This section is aimed at helping WordPress plugin developers get their plugin featured as a dedicated tutorial or plugin overview on WPCompendium.org.
How Users Will Find Your Tutorials
WPCompendium.org provides hundreds of FREE online tutorials that rank highly in search engines and attract thousands of visitors and WordPress users worldwide.
We have also developed the WPTrainMe WordPress user tutorials plugin, which provides WordPress users with ‘one-click’ access to our tutorials from their dashboard …
(WPTrainMe – WordPress user tutorials plugin)
WordPress Plugin Tutorials
Our WordPress Plugin Tutorials module show users how to install, configure, and use many WordPress Free and Premium plugins. We publish plugin tutorials under various categories, such as:
- e-Commerce Plugins
- Engagement Plugins
- Management Plugins
- Media Plugins
- Monetization Plugins
- Optimization Plugins
- Reporting Plugins
- Security Plugins
- SEO Plugins
- Social Media Plugins
Our plugin tutorials focus on the benefits of using plugins to get better results online and are linked to from other tutorials on our site.
Getting Your Tutorial Published On WPCompendium.org
We can create a detailed and well researched tutorial for your WordPress plugin, theme, or any WordPress-related service or resource (not web development or web design services – we have a WordPress services directory for these.)
Our dedicated step-by-step tutorials include:
- High-quality screenshots.
- Plugin description with step-by-step instructions showing users how to install, configure and use the plugin.
- List of benefits and features.
- Additional sections with useful tips and information about expansion or add-on options, pricing, plugin support, etc.
- Additional content supplied by you (e.g. promo videos, downloadable templates or reports, etc.)
To learn more about the options we provide for publishing content about your plugin on WPCompendium.org, go here:
WPCompendium.org – Tutorial Publishing Process
To get your plugin tutorial published on WPCompendium.org:
- Go through our Tutorial Index to view our plugin categories and read some of our existing plugin tutorials to familiarize yourself with our content structure, format, and tone,
- Refer to the ‘Dedicated Tutorial’ section of our advertising information page.
- Contact us with the information below to discuss getting your tutorial written and published on WPCompendium.com.
Information To Submit When Contacting WPCompendium.org
Please provide the following information when contacting us:
- Include brief description of your plugin, website URL, support, pricing, etc.
- Specify how your plugin is distributed, e.g. Free, Premium, Free with ‘PRO’ options, etc.
- Let us know if you can offer special coupon pricing to WPCompendium.org visitors and access to the plugin so we can document and take screenshots of installation, configuration settings, etc.
- Indicate if you offer an affiliate program and include details on how to apply to become an affiliate.
- Include any additional information that you consider relevant to users.
Questions? Need To Contact Us?
If you have read through the above guidelines and have questions, please contact us and include links to specific tutorials or pages if referring to published content on this site.
"I was absolutely amazed at the scope and breadth of these tutorials! The most in-depth training I have ever received on any subject!" - Myke O'Neill, DailyGreenPost.com
Disclaimer: This site has no association with WordPress or any WordPress-related products mentioned on this site. We may receive a financial benefit from the sale of products mentioned on our site. All images and information sourced from product websites are the copyright of their respective owners, comply with all license terms and agreements of use to the best of our knowledge and are used solely for training or illustrative purposes.