Sometimes, you will find that you need to have multiple text files open. For example, you may be editing multiple articles at once and need to perform a search and replace operation across all articles.
Let’s take a look at a great content editing that will improving your productivity and speed when working with text of HTML snippets.
NoteTab – Text And HTML Editor
(NoteTab Pro – Text And HTML Editor)
NoteTab is a powerful text and HTML editor tool that lets you edit multiple text files simultaneously, strip HTML from code and a whole lot more (e.g. use it to do search and replace functions across multiple files at the same time).
NoteTab is available in three versions: NoteTab Pro, NoteTab Standard, and the freeware NoteTab Light.
We recommend downloading and using the PRO version. NoteTab Pro offers great features like:
- Multiple-level undo/redo
- Fast and flexible search & replace tools
- Easy-to-use wildcards for searching (like * and ?)
- An integrated two-pane outliner
- Real-time word count (NoteTab or Microsoft Word method)
- Text statistics for SEO (HTML code automatically ignored)
- Support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Support for Twitter’s Bootstrap toolkit
- Syntax highlighting for HTML, XML, and CSS files
- A multilingual spell checker and thesaurus
- Customizable menu shortcuts and toolbars
The comparison chart below explains the differences between the three versions …
(NoteTab – Feature Comparison)
If you need to get more done in less time, NoteTab is fast, handy, reliable, and packed with time-saving productivity tools not found in other text editors.
More Info: NoteTab Pro
"Your training is the best in the world! It is simple, yet detailed, direct, understandable, memorable, and complete." Andrea Adams, FinancialJourney.org
Disclaimer: We have no association with WordPress or any products written about on this site. We may derive an affiliate commission of financial benefit from the sale of any products or services advertised on our website. All images and descriptions sourced from product websites are the copyright of their respective owners, comply with all license terms and agreements of use are being used solely for illustrative or training purposes.