Sometimes, you will find that you need to have multiple text files open. For example, you may be editing multiple articles at once and need to perform a search and replace operation across all articles.
Let’s take a look at a great content editing that will improving your productivity and speed when working with text of HTML snippets.
NoteTab – Text And HTML Editor
(NoteTab Pro – Text And HTML Editor)
NoteTab is a powerful text and HTML editor tool that lets you edit multiple text files simultaneously, strip HTML from code and a whole lot more (e.g. use it to do search and replace functions across multiple files at the same time).
NoteTab is available in three versions: NoteTab Pro, NoteTab Standard, and the freeware NoteTab Light.
We recommend downloading and using the PRO version. NoteTab Pro offers great features like:
- Multiple-level undo/redo
- Fast and flexible search & replace tools
- Easy-to-use wildcards for searching (like * and ?)
- An integrated two-pane outliner
- Real-time word count (NoteTab or Microsoft Word method)
- Text statistics for SEO (HTML code automatically ignored)
- Support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Support for Twitter’s Bootstrap toolkit
- Syntax highlighting for HTML, XML, and CSS files
- A multilingual spell checker and thesaurus
- Customizable menu shortcuts and toolbars
The comparison chart below explains the differences between the three versions …
(NoteTab – Feature Comparison)
If you need to get more done in less time, NoteTab is fast, handy, reliable, and packed with time-saving productivity tools not found in other text editors.
More Info: NoteTab Pro
"Your training is the best in the world! It is simple, yet detailed, direct, understandable, memorable, and complete." Andrea Adams, FinancialJourney.org