We have recently released a new guide on Amazon called WordPress For Beginners: A Guide To WordPress For Non-Techies!
(WordPress For Beginners: A Guide To WordPress For Non-Techies!)
WordPress For Beginners Guide – Why Download It?
“WordPress For Beginners: A Guide To WordPress For Non-Techies” provides non-technical users with an overview of the benefits and advantages of using WordPress and includes free access to a complete WordPress training system containing hundreds of detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials that will show you how to easily start, manage, and grow a digital business presence using WordPress at minimal cost and with no coding skills required.
“WordPress For Beginners” also includes a special link to the WPTrainMe WordPress Tutorials Plugin (PRO Edition).
Get Our WordPress Training Plugin With The ‘WordPress For Beginners’ Guide
You don’t need to purchase this guide to get access to all of the FREE WordPress tutorials on WPCompendium.org (you can access all of these tutorials, plus downloadable templates, checklists, and PDF guides here).
Purchasing this guide, however, will give you access to our premium WordPress plugin (normally a monthly subscription) that allows you to instantly access hundreds of additional WordPress video tutorials 24/7 from your own WordPress dashboard …
“WordPress For Beginners” can be downloaded from the Amazon Kindle store for a low one-time fee or borrowed from the Kindle library.
WPTrainMe – Plugin Features
- Works on all devices: WPTrainMe was designed to work with a fully-responsive platform, allowing you to gain access to the tutorials from your desktop PC, laptop, PC tablet or smartphone.
- Instant access: All you would like to know in order to develop and maintain your own enterprise’s web presence is available with the click of the mouse button inside your website’s WordPress dashboard area.
You get full access to hundreds of detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials with a WPTrainMe PRO membership and plugin simply by downloading the ‘WordPress For Beginners’ Guide! There are no hidden catches, OTOs or upsells!
Get Access To WPTrainMe PRO Edition – As Easy As 1-2-3
Here’s all you have to do instantly access hundreds of detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials inside your own WordPress dashboard:
- Download the “WordPress For Beginners” guide from Amazon (see links below),
- Use the special link inside the guide to register as a member of WPTrainMe PRO (value = $120 p/yr)
- Download, install and activate the WPTrainMe plugin on your WordPress site (plugin and full instructions are provided inside the member’s area).
For more details about the “WordPress For Beginners” guide, visit the Amazon store using the links below:
- United States (US)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Australia (AU)
- Germany (DE)
- France (FR)
- Spain (ES)
- Italy (IT)
- Netherlands (NL)
- Japan (JP)
- Brazil (BR)
- Canada (CA)
- Mexico (MX)
- India (IN)
Note: Even if you don’t own a Kindle device, you can still read the “WordPress For Beginners” guide on your Apple or Android smartphone, tablet, or computer by downloading the free Kindle app from the Apple App store, Windows store, and the Android app stores on Google Play and Amazon.
Feel free to share this page with anyone who may be thinking of starting or taking a business online and would like to save thousands of dollars on web development costs.