WP AdCenter – WordPress Ad Management Plugin
Then check out this advanced plugin you can use to manage all aspects of advertising on your WordPress site.
If you plan to monetize your WordPress site with banner advertising, WP AdCenter is a complete WordPress advertising solution and the latest plugin from WPeka, the same developers that have created the WP Legal Pages plugin (covered in our tutorial on legal website compliance.)
WP AdCenter is an advanced ad management plugin that lets you create and manage different ad zones.
You can use WP AdCenter to:
- Place your own banners anywhere on your site
- Notify your advertisers after 80% of the campaign is over
- Export your campaign details as a spreadsheet
- Rotate banners or place multiple banners in one Ad-Zone
- Use the same slot to display different ads (without requiring refresh)
- Automate your income – with PayPal
- Monetize your WordPress site with affiliate banners, Google AdSense, or Chitika Ads.
WP AdCenter integrates with payment gateways like PayPal and lets you offer advertising spots for sale on your site. Your advertisers can buy available spots and use the plugin’s built-in intelligent reporting features to review AdZone performance and optimize revenue.
Additional features include:
- Unlimited ad zones.
- Unlimited banner sizes.
- Unlimited campaigns.
- Set automatic start and end campaign dates.
- Place ad zones into your WordPress theme using shortcodes and widgets.
- Add media easily.
- Detailed statistics with downloadable/printable charts.
- Collect payments automatically.
- Add different effects to your ads (fadezoom, blindX, blindY, and more).
- Responsive ads work well on mobile and desktop devices.
- Display multiple banners per AdZone and multiple ads in a row, column, or grid.
- Auto-disable expired ads.
To learn more about WP AdCenter, visit the site below:
"Learning WordPress has been a huge stumbling block for me. I've been looking for something that covers absolutely everything but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Thank you so much ... you have just provided me with what I have been looking for! Truly appreciated!" - Tanya
Disclaimer: WordPress and its related trademarks are registered trademarks of Automattic, Inc. This site is not affiliated with nor sponsored by Automattic, Inc. or the WordPress Open Source project. This site and the products and services offered on this site are not affiliated, associated, endorsed, or sponsored by WordPress, nor have they been tested, reviewed, or certified by WordPress. The owner, contributors and/or advertisers may derive financial benefit from sales of items linked to, advertised, or reviewed on this site.
Did you enjoy this article? Feel free to use the social links below and share this page with anyone thinking of starting a business online.