WP Master Control – Multiple WordPress Site Management
If you plan to build and manage multiple WordPress sites, performing routine tasks like setting up, securing, backing up and updating plugins and themes on every site you own can become very time consuming.
If you are looking for a solution that can help you manage multiple WordPress sites efficiently, check out the time-saving software below …
WP Master Control 2.0 is a tool that allows you to set up, secure and back up all of your WordPress blogs with just a few clicks.
WP Master Control is a set-and-forget tool that can save you hours of work by automating essential WordPress tasks on both new and existing sites, such as:
- Installing and configuring WordPress security plugins
- Installing and configuring WordPress backup plugins
- Installing and configuring WordPress automated updates
- Installing and activating your favorite WordPress plugins (from the WordPress repository, or your own)
- Installing your favorite WordPress themes (from the WordPress repository or even your own)
- Performing WordPress installation cleanup tasks (e.g. removing default WordPress content & settings
- Batch processing multiple WordPress sites
- And more …
Here are some testimonials from users:
”This is really a great package.For everything that it does, this is a good value.How much is peace of mind worth? Knowing that all your sites and content is protected and backed up is priceless.” Jeff Burritt
“I had the good fortune to review this and I am seriously impressed! The automated backup function is fantastic and gives great peace of mind. The security plugins and the ease at which I can install them on all my sites could save me hours of work and hundreds in lost revenue.” Chris Jenkins
To view a demo and learn more about this tool, go here: WP Master Control 2.0
To learn about other tools that can help you manage multiple WordPress sites, go here: How To Manage Multiple WordPress Sites
Disclaimer: This site has no association with WordPress or any WordPress products promoted on this site. We may derive a financial benefit from sales of third-party services and products advertised, endorsed or linked from our site. All images and details sourced from product websites are the copyright of their respective owners, comply with all license terms and agreements of use are used solely for training and illustrative purposes.
Did you enjoy this tutorial? If so, please share this article using the social buttons below.