Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and video meeting tools are a useful and effective way to do business, promote information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using webinar software can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or limiting the number of participants who can register.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars and video meetings without limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WP Webinar Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WP webinar software lets you take Google Hangouts, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing web broadcasting system, but it’s not a web marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, giving you a total webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick (previously known as “Hangout Plugin”) is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with attendees, close sales live over the web, turn your business presentations into webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
More info: RunClick
Here are just some of the many benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your web site:
With RunClick you can hold unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Fees
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your web meetings, RunClick lets you present your information to an unlimited number of participants.
No Ongoing Costs
Many webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or require you to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no new events planned. Some other services, for example, will charge you hundreds of dollars per month.
Additional benefits of the RunClick software include the following:
- Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to schedule web-based meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s video meeting infrastructure to provide better video and audio quality to your online meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Improve Engagement: You can chat online, run surveys and share live information with attendees to boost your engagement and monitor results with real-time reporting.
- Make Ongoing Profits: Your digital broadcasts are automatically recorded, enabling you to set up ongoing replays and generate ongoing revenue from pre-recorded presentations.
RunClick is a total webinar solution that offers many unique features to website owners. Here are just some of these:
- Easy Setup: Unlike many webinar and video meeting services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on a domain. The entire system can be quickly set up in about 10 minutes.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Stream an unlimited number of digital broadcasts to an unlimited number of participants.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Works On All Devices: Webinars work on all kinds of devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In Lead Capture System: A full registration system can be added that allows you to collect contact information for every person who registers to attend your event, add them to your autoresponder system and send each of your leads webinar reminders and follow-up e-mails.
- Sales Conversion Features: Timed buttons, buy button overlays and countdown timers let you display things like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at the right moment of your presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and all the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they fail to turn up. The software lets you add leads to your auto-responder and send them your replay later!
- High AV Quality: RunClick uses Google’s own webcast application to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your web meetings.
- Automatic Capture: Simply press the “Go” button and start your training. The software will automatically start recording it.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of quality templates, giving you control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom designs.
RunClick also gives you the ability to replay your recorded presentations and gives plugin users extra replay options such as:
- Timed Availability: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. Once the replay time has passed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Options: Schedule your replays to become available unregistered users, or restrict viewing to registered users only.
Here are some of the testimonials and comments plugin customers have published about the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
Convert your powerpoint presentations and seminars into instant information products and develop passive sources of revenue with the RunClick webinar software installed on your site.
The software automatically records all of your events, so with a little creativity and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly grow your business and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not an expert in your area of interest yet, you can easily record presentations featuring well-known guests who will answer all of your questions or talk about a specific subject creating thus much of the content for your presentations. This provides you with exclusive content that needed no expertise on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, complete money-back guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Please Note: Current pricing for the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the current price at the time this article was published. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software developer when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For ”how to” videos showing how the software works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold video conferences and deliver high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to provide training to long-distance customers, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WP-powered site.
For full details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar Plugin For WP