Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a time-saving and effective way to do business, promote new information and share ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive for many users, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or restricting the number of users who can attend.
Fortunately, if you run a WP web site, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferencing with no limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – Webinar Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar plugin lets you run a business-level video conferencing platform on your web site using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcast system, but it’s not a business marketing solution. RunClick lets you take advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, delivering your business a total webinar and video conferencing and marketing system.
RunClick (formerly called “Hangout Plugin”) is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-configure WP video conferencing plugin that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live, turn your presentations into ever green webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
Learn more about the plugin here: RunClick
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your site:
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your web meetings, RunClick allows you to present your information to an unlimited number of registrants.
No Monthly Costs
Many webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require customers to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned. Some solutions, for example, can cost around $500 per month.
Additional plugin benefits include:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick lets you hold virtual meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s web meeting infrastructure to provide better audiovisual quality to your virtual meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Increase User Interactivity: You can chat, survey and share real-time information digitally with viewers to increase your interactivity and monitor results with real-time reporting.
- Profit Forever: Your presentations are automatically captured, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and make money from evergreen content.
RunClick is a complete webinar and digital conferencing solution that provides many great features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast To Install And Set Up: Unlike many webinar and video meeting solutions that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The software can be installed and set up in around 10 minutes or less.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Deliver unlimited webinars to an unlimited number of participants.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Works On All Devices: Webinars work on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated System For Capturing Leads: You can add a complex registration system that allows you to collect contact details for everyone who registers, add them to your autoresponder system and send each of your registrants reminders and follow-up messages.
- Sales Options: Timed buttons, link overlays and countdown timers let you display elements to your audience like buy buttons, hyperlinks and polls that appear at the right moment of your presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they fail to attend. RunClick lets you add leads to your auto-responder and send them your webinar replay later!
- High Quality AV: RunClick employs Google’s own webcast system to deliver high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Just press the “Go” button and start your training. The software will automatically begin recording everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of professionally-designed templates, providing you with control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded presentations and gives software users additional replay features like:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. After the replay time has passed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Options: You can set replays to become available to any member of the public, or restrict access to registrants only.
Here are just a few of the testimonials and comments that plugin customers have submitted regarding RunClick:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
You can instantly create digital products from your powerpoint presentations and seminars and develop new sources of income with the RunClick WP webinar plugin installed on your website or blog.
The software automatically records your presentations, so with a little bit of planning and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly grow your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not an authority in your market yet, you can easily run webinars featuring well-known guests who will then reply to your questions or discuss a specific area and provide much of the content for the webinars. This will provide you with exclusive content that involved no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick Plugin Support
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
RunClick gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Note: Current pricing for RunClick depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the product is being retailed for the amounts shown above. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the product seller when you visit the site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For ”how to” videos of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold video meetings and provide high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more without limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you plan to deliver web-based information to long-distance customers, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WP-driven site.
For more details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Video Conferencing Plugin