Due to licensing restrictions, we cannot display videos on WPCompendium.org for free. We do, however, provide a complete library of WordPress Customization video tutorials inside our WordPress training membership site at WPTrainMe.com (PRO Edition).
WPTrainMe (PRO Edition) includes all of the comprehensive WordPress step-by-step tutorials we publish on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of high-quality video tutorials and a plugin that lets you access everything inside your own WordPress Dashboard.
To learn how you can become a member of WPTrainMe for a very low one-time fee, see our special offer page.
WordPress Customization Video Tutorials
You can access the WordPress customization video tutorials listed below inside the WPTrainMe members’ area (or purchase the videos for your own personal use here):
How To Use CSS
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) allows you to control how web pages and page elements display on your screen. This video course walks you through the basics of using CSS & CSS3.
- CSS-Intro (2:41)
- CSS-Syntax (3:56)
- CSS-Inline (4:34)
- CSS-Internal (2:51)
- CSS-External (4:59)
- CSS-Link Styles (5:07
- CSS Comment Tag (2:26)
- CSS The ID Selector (2:37)
- CSS The Class Selector (4:04)
- CSS Validation (3:49)
- CSS Changing Font Size (4:00)
- CSS Changing Font Color (7:20)
- CSS Changing Text Alignment (3:00)
- CSS Changing Font Family (5:21)
- CSS Changing Font Style (3:34)
- CSS Adding Text Shadow & 3-D Text (4:04)
- CSS Creating A Content Box (3:44)
- CSS Add Rounded Corners To A Content Box (4:04)
- CSS Add Shadows To A Content Box (3:32)
This video tutorial series shows you how to use Layers WP, a powerful, flexible and user-friendly WordPress theme that lets you build stunning websites easily using point-and-click.
- Why You Want To Use Layers WP (4:49)
- How To Install Layers WP Via WordPress (1:50)
- Quick Overview Of The Layers Dashboard (1:32)
- Explanation Of Layout (3:20)
- Customization Of The Layers Settings (6:31)
- Creating Layers Pages (4:21)
- Adding Layers To Pages (5:25)
- How To Add A Slider Layer (7:23)
- How To Add A Video / Media Layer (4:40)
- How To Add A Layer With Custom HTML Code (2:20)
- How To Install A Layers WP Child Theme (0:56)
- How To Import A Style Kits [Aka Extra Layers] (8:31)
- How To Install Extensions (3:38)
- How To Hide “Built With Layers” Icon (0:45)
WORDPRESS CUSTOMIZATION – ADDITIONAL VIDEOS
- WordPress Widgets
- Customizing The WordPress Dashboard
- Creating Memorable Slogans
- Add A Call To Action Form To WordPress Sidebar: Part 1
- Add A Call To Action Form To WordPress Sidebar: Part 2
- How To Get Quality Banners Created Cheaply
- How To Add Banners To The WordPress Sidebar
- How To Add A Gravatar To WordPress
- How To Create And Sort Navigation Menus In WordPress
- How To Use Colors To Sell Your Products Online
- How To Get Quality Logos For Your Business Done Cheaply
This tutorial is part of our WordPress customization step-by-step tutorials, where we show you how to customize your WordPress site or blog.
"This is an awesome training series. I have a pretty good understanding of WordPress already, but this is helping me to move somewhere from intermediate to advanced user!" - Kim Lednum
Disclaimer: We have no direct association with WordPress or any of the WordPress-related products mentioned on this site. We may receive an affiliate commission of financial benefit from sales of any third-party services and/or products advertised on our site. All product images remain the copyright of their respective owners and are used only for training or illustrative purposes.
Was this article useful? Please feel free to use the social links below and share this article with other WordPress users.