Looking for cost-effective ways to get your web pages indexed faster in Google and drive more traffic to your website? In this tutorial, you will learn about powerful WordPress SEO plugins that can help your website or blog get better results in search engines.
WordPress SEO Plugins
Although WordPress is a search optimized content management system by default, WordPress SEO plugins let you adjust, fine-tune, and control your site’s settings and content for faster indexing and improved results in search engines.
Here are some powerful WordPress SEO plugins you can install and use to improve your website or blog SEO:
Yoast SEO (formerly WordPress SEO by Yoast) is a free SEO plugin for WordPress, and one of the most powerful WordPress SEO plugins available.
This plugin provides a complete SEO solution for your WordPress blog and covers all areas of site optimization you will want for your site, from providing a snippet preview that helps you optimize your page titles, meta descriptions and keywords (and shows you exactly how your listing will appear in search engines like Google – see screenshot below), to integration with XML sitemaps, RSS feeds and a host of other built-in optimization options …
(Yoast SEO – A powerful WordPress SEO plugin)
This powerful WordPress SEO plugin is an important component of the WordPress SEO & Traffic strategies described in many of our tutorials. We highly recommend using it.
We have written a comprehensive and detailed step-by-step tutorial on how to configure Yoast SEO plugin’s settings and how to use this plugin to improve your site’s SEO.
To learn how to configure and use this plugin, see the tutorial below:
(All in One SEO Pack – WordPress Plugin)
All in One SEO Pack (AIOSP) automatically optimizes your site for Search Engines. This plugin works out-of-the-box immediately after installation. Advanced users can fine-tune everything to optimize SEO, inclusing overriding titles and setting their own META descriptions and META keywords.
Some of the features of this plugin include:
- Automatically improves WordPress SEO
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing
- Supports Google Analytics
- Support for SEO on custom post types
- Advanced canonical URLs
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- Provides SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Helps you avoid duplicate content
- Compatible with many other plugins
- Translated into +50 languages
For more details, go here}:
We recommend installing one of the plugins listed above to improve your search results. The plugins listed above are free and also offer premium versions with additional features and support.