Out of the many different business models online available, membership sites have consistently stood the test of time. Membership sites allow you to protect some or all of your content from being viewed or accessed by other online users.
A membership site can be used to deliver exclusive content to members and customers such as information products, software downloads, “how-to” training, video tutorials, e-books, media files, wholesale pricing lists, etc …
Membership websites (also known as continuity websites), can also help you penetrate into new markets by funneling your existing community into related niches, pre-launch new products, test new marketing strategies, and ultimately save you a lot of time and money in the process of building a customer base.
With membership-based communities, you can generate recurring streams of revenue, grow a membership of loyal customers, build brand awareness, and profit from niche markets.
Creating A Membership Site In WordPress – Tutorials
In this tutorial series, you will learn how to create a membership site with WordPress.
Go through the tutorials below to learn how to set up a membership site using WordPress:
- Part 1: Introduction To Membership Sites – Learn about membership sites and the benefits of starting a membership site with WordPress.
- Part 2: Membership Site Planning – Learn how to plan and research what the focus of your membership site will be and the audience you will be targeting.
- Part 3: Membership Site Platforms – This section covers different membership platforms that will suit your membership model and help you deliver your products or services, communicate with your members, etc.
- Part 4: Membership Site Elements – This section covers some of the main components that allow you to set up and manage a membership site successfully.
- Part 5: Membership Site Software – This section covers different software options for setting up and managing your membership site.
- Part 6: Membership Site Pricing – This section looks at membership pricing and explores different pricing models for your membership site.
- Part 7: Membership Site Tips – This section provides useful tips to ensure that your membership site can continue to grow and service its members.
- Part 8: Membership Site Resources – This section provides a list of useful membership site tools and resources.
- Part 9: Membership Site Plugins – This section covers various WordPress plugins you can use to build and manage a membership site with WordPress.
- Part 10: WordPress Membership Site Blueprint – These video tutorials will help you set up a membership site quickly using WordPress.
"If you're new to WordPress, this can stand on its own as a training course and will stay with you as you progress from beginner to advanced and even guru status." - Bruce (Columbus, Ohio)