Are you effectively ignoring your online reputation?
In this article, you will learn about a WordPress plugin that lets you legally and ethically manage user reviews.
WordPress Plugin Review …
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Customer Reviews Management
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that fast, easy and simple way to help you generate masses of positive reviews on 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Yell.com, etc, and give your business a revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Bad reviews are captured directly to your business website back-end for immediate attention by the business owner.
This can help you generate more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and happier customers where the service has been less than stellar.
According to research by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Official Yelp Blog)
How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your services. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
The form is very simple for customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to provide a rating of your services.
What Happens When Customers Submit Positive Ratings?
Customers rate your services or products using a simple 5-star system. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Customers who submit positive ratings are invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites (you specify which 3rd-party review sites to display) …
Users who leave good feedback are asked to submit a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your users to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience with your business, services and products …
The plugin sends users who leave positive ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Negative User Ratings
Poor feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Customers who submit negative ratings are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the review is saved locally, allowing you to respond directly to any dissatisfied users and also minimize the possibility of customers venting or posting damaging remarks on Facebook, social media sites, or other 3rd-party review sites.
The plugin captures poor comments from visitors on your site. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your web site:
Very Easy To Install
Power Online Reviews installs like any WordPress plugin. Simply upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your dashboard and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Avoid Poor Reviews From Spreading
Negative comments can ruin your reputation. Positive feedback can grow revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Additional benefits of using this plugin include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can start repairing the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to third-party review sites and preventing bad reviews from spreading.
- Increase Campaigns For User Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective system that filters poor visitor reviews and allows only positive content about your business, products or services through, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many features to WP users. Here are just some:
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Review visitor feedback on your website.
- Manage good and bad reviews ethically.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to submit review to third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and can be used on any computer, tablet, and mobile device.
Your customer feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management screen. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Click on an item to view visitor feedback. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Plugin Administration Features
- Forms are automatically created when plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background colour, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Select minimum “good” star rating option (e.g. “3″).
Customize your review form. (Source: plugin website)
The plugin was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website navigation menus.
The plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and comes with a risk-free, thirty day, 100% refund guarantee.
Product Licensing Price
- Single License Edition – Can be installed on 1 of your own domains. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User Personal License – Install the plugin on all of your own domains. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License Edition – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on any client site as part of a paid service. Can be flipped with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: Pricing for Power Online Reviews depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing above was current when this review was published. This may not be the actual price set by the plugin seller when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos showing how the plugin works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
The Bottom Line
Many companies are missing out on opportunities to create happier customers and grow their business because they are not effectively monitoring their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and inexpensive way to begin managing your customer feedback.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users