How good is your reputation online?
In this article, we discuss a plugin for WordPress users that lets you legally and ethically manage your customer feedback.
Power Online Reviews – Client Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that fast, simple and easy way to help you generate more positive reviews on 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Yell.com, etc, and give your online reputation a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews prompts positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are captured on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple screening process can help you generate more positive 3rd-party reviews and happier customers where the service may have been below standard.
According to research by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
How The Plugin Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site.
Ask customers to rate your services or products. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for your customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your services and products.
What Happens When Users Leave Good Feedback?
Customers rate your products using a simple 5-star system. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
When users submit good ratings, they are then asked to share their review on one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Visitors who leave good feedback are invited to submit a review on a third-party review site. (Screenshot source: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your users to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends customers who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Bad User Ratings
Poor ratings can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
When users submit poor ratings (e.g. ”3″ or less), they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved to your site, giving you the opportunity to contact the user and hopefully turn the situation around.
The plugin captures poor comments from customers on your site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
To learn more about the plugin go here: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your website:
Ready To Use In No Time
Power Online Reviews is really easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugin folder via your admin user section and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Bad reviews can kill your business. Good comment can boost revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Some additional benefits include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can begin repairing the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to third-party review sites and not allowing negative reviews from growing.
- Increase Targeting Of User Reviews With Confidence: Once you put a process in place for filtering negative visitor feedback and promoting positive content about your business, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many great features to website owners. Here are just some:
Features For Business Users
- Allows easy collection of customer feedback.
- Visitor feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Manage favorable and poor reviews ethically.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to post a review on 3rd-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are captured locally for the attention of local business.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, and smart device.
Your customer feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management section. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Click on an entry to view visitor comments. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
Plugin Admin Settings
- Forms are automatically created when plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background color, submit button text colour.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum ”positive” feedback level (e.g. “3″).
Customize your review form. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
The plugin was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website navigation menus.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
The plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a risk-free, thirty day, complete money-back guarantee.
- Single Edition – Install the plugin on one of your own sites. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User License – Install the plugin on multiple as many of your own domains as you need. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on any client site as part of a paid service. Can sell with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: The cost of purchasing this product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the plugin sells for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual price charged by the product developer when you visit the product site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Install The Plugin
Many businesses all around the world are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not managing their online reputations. This plugin offers a simple and inexpensive way to begin managing your online reputation.
For more information, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress