Do you know what visitors are saying about you online?
In this article, we’ll look at a WordPress plugin that lets you legally and ethically manage your customer feedback.
WordPress Plugin: Editor’s Pick …
Power Online Reviews – Easy User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that 3rd-party review sites, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Bad reviews are sent directly to your business website back-end for immediate attention by the business owner.
This process can help to ensure the submission of more positive 3rd-party reviews and improves user satisfaction where the service has been below par.
According to research by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Official Yelp Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site.
Ask customers to rate your products or services. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is very simple for visitors and customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your products and services.
Positive Customer Rating
Users rate your services with a simple 5-star rating system. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
When users submit a good rating (e.g. ”4” or “5”), they are invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites (you can specify which third-party review sites to display) …
Users who give positive ratings are asked to submit a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Image: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitor to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience with your business, services or products …
The plugin sends customers who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Bad Customer Ratings
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
When users submit poor feedback (e.g. ”1”, “2”, or “3”), they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved locally, giving you the opportunity to engage with the customer giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures negative feedback from users on your site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your website:
Installation Is Easy & Simple
Power Online Reviews is very easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugins folder via your WordPress admin user login and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Poor reviews can seriously damage your reputation. Great reviews can increase revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can rectify the situation before things get out of hand.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can begin repairing the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and not allowing bad reviews from growing.
- Increase Campaigns For Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you put an effective ”gateway” in place to filter bad customer reviews and promote only positive content about your business, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and customer requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many unique features to website owners. Here are just a few:
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Visitor feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Ethical management of good and bad reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to submit a review to third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, tablets, and smart devices.
All user feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management area. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Click on an item to view customer feedback. (Image: plugin website)
Plugin Administration Settings
- All forms are automatically generated as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Review forms are completely editable.
- First Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background colour, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Ratings Section – Select which rating option or above will be regarded as being a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below this number will be considered a “bad” review and captured in your site, so your visitors will not be invited to proceed to the third-party review sites). Other customizable features in this section include the submit button background color, and submit button text colour.
Edit your review form. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
The plugin was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website.
The plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is backed by a no-risk, 30 day, 100% refund guarantee.
- Single – Can be installed on a single site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User License Edition – Install the plugin on multiple of your own sites. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer Licensing – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on all client sites as part of a paid service. Can be included for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: Pricing for the product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The price shown above was current at the time this review was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the plugin author when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price:
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Download The Plugin
Businesses everywhere are missing out on opportunities to create happier customers and retain existing ones because they are not monitoring their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple way to manage your customer feedback.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: Power Online Reviews – User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress