How good is your reputation online?
In this article, you will learn about a simple yet effective WordPress plugin that allows you to legally and ethically manage user reviews.
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Customer Feedback Management
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows any business to create positive customer review campaigns, and give your business a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews encourages positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are captured on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This helps to create more positive 3rd-party reviews and happier customers where the service has been less than stellar.
According to a recent study by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask customers to rate your services or products. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
The form is very simple for customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to rate your service or product with a 5-star rating feature and submit their response.
Positive Customer Ratings
Customers rate your products with a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
When customers leave a positive rating, they are then asked to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Users who give positive ratings are asked to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Image: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your users to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends users who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Bad User Rating
Poor ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
When users submit poor feedback, they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the user reviews are saved locally, allowing you to respond directly to all dissatisfaction giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures poor feedback from users on your site. (Image source: Power Online Reviews )
Learn more here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your web site:
Ready To Go To Work In Minutes
Power Online Reviews is really easy to install. Just upload a zip folder that contains the plugin files to your Plugins folder via your admin account and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Prevent Poor Reviews
Negative feedback can seriously hurt your reputation. Good comment can increase revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix the problem before things get worse.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can start to repair the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing harmful reviews from spreading.
- Increase Targeting Of User Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective ”net” that filters poor user reviews and lets through only positive content about your business, you can confidently increase your campaigns and client requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many unique features to web site owners. Here are just a few of these:
Features For Local Business Users
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Centrally manage visitor feedback on local business website.
- Manage positive and poor reviews ethically.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to post reviews on 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and can be used on any computer or tablet screen, or smartphone device.
All user feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management area. (Image source: Power Online Reviews )
Click on a record to view customer comments. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
Plugin Admin Features
- All forms are instantly created as soon as the plugin is activated.
- All review forms are fully editable.
- First Review Form: Add business image. Display title/prompt and formatted text. Edit form colour background and border, colour of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum ”positive” feedback option.
Your review form is completely editable. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
This plugin was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a no-risk, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single – Install the plugin on a single site that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User License – Install the plugin on multiple of your own domains. Price = $29.00.
- Developer License – Install the plugin on any site you own. Install the plugin on any client site for payment or part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Pricing details of Power Online Reviews can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the current pricing when this content was published. This may not be the actual pricing set by the plugin seller when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing here:
Additional Plugin Information
For a demo video of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Download This Plugin
Companies all over the world are currently missing out on opportunities to attract new customers and boost their revenues because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple way to begin managing your customer feedback.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Easy Customer Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress