Do you know what visitors are saying about your business online?
In this article, we discuss a plugin for WordPress users that allows you to legally and ethically manage user feedback.
Our WordPress Plugin Choice For Users …
Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install plugin for WordPress users that third-party review sites, and give your online reputation a significant boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are filtered on the website for attention by the business owner.
This simple process helps to create more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and happier customers where the service may have been below par.
According to research by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
How The Plugin Works
Upon installation and activation, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site.
Ask visitors to rate your products. (Screenshot: plugin website)
The form is very simple for customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your products.
Good Customer Ratings
Visitors rate your products with a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
When users submit good ratings, they are invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Users who give good feedback are asked to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitor to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends customers who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Negative User Ratings
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
When users submit poor feedback, they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the review is saved on your site, giving you the option to contact the customer and also avoiding them venting or posting damaging comments on Facebook, forums, or other 3rd-party review sites.
The plugin stores negative comments from users on your site. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
For more details go here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your site:
Fast And Easy To Install And Implement
Power Online Reviews installs just like every WP plugin. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your WP dashboard and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Negative feedback can seriously damage your business. Great comment can increase revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Additional benefits of this plugin include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can begin repairing the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing negative reviews from continuing to spread.
- Increase Campaigns For Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you put an effective process in place that filters poor user reviews and allows only positive content about your products or services to pass through, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and client requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many great features to website owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Collect visitor feedback easily.
- Customer feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Ethical management of good and bad reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers or tablet screens, and smartphone devices.
Your visitor feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” area. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on a record to view visitor feedback. (Product screenshot source: plugin website)
Plugin Administration Features
- Forms are instantly generated as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Review forms are completely customizable.
- Main Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background colour, submit button text colour.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Choose minimum “good” star rating option.
Customize your review form. (Screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The plugin was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website.
The plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a risk-free, thirty day, 100% refund guarantee.
- Single – Can be installed on a single site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Licensing – Can be installed on multiple domains that you own. Price = $29.00.
- Developer – Install the plugin on any site you own. Can be installed on any client site for payment or as part of a paid service. Can be sold with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: The cost to purchase the product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the current price at the time this content was written. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software seller when you visit the website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video showing how the software works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Many companies are missing out on opportunities to create happier customers and grow their business because they are not monitoring their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and easy way to manage customer reviews on your site.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy User Feedback Management