How good is your reputation online?
In this article, we look at a simple plugin for WordPress users that can help to avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your business through effective customer review management.
Power Online Reviews – User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that can help you get more positive reviews for your company, services or products, and give your online reputation a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews prompts positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Bad reviews are captured directly to the website back-end for immediate attention by the business owner.
This helps to generate more positive 3rd-party reviews and happier customers where the service may have been below par.
According to research by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Blog)
How The Plugin Works
Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask customers to rate your products. (Screenshot: plugin website)
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to rate your product with a one-click rating feature and submit their feedback.
Positive User Ratings
Users rate your services using a simple 5-star system. (Screenshot source: plugin website)
Users who submit a good rating are asked to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites (you can specify which 3rd-party review sites to display) …
Visitors who leave good ratings are invited to submit a review on a third-party review site. (Screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends users who leave good feedback to your third-party review pages. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
What Happens When Users Leave Negative Feedback?
Poor ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Users who submit bad feedback are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the user review is saved locally, allowing you to respond directly to any unhappy customers giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures negative feedback from users on your site. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
Go here to learn more: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your web site:
Quick And Easy To Install And Implement
Power Online Reviews installs like any plugin. Just upload it to your Plugin folder via your admin area and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Negative feedback can seriously damage your reputation. Good feedback can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Some additional benefits include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can start repairing the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing harmful reviews from spreading.
- Increase Targeting Of Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you put an effective ”net” in place to filter bad customer feedback and allow only positive comments about your business through, you can confidently increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many unique features to WP users. Here are just a few of these:
Features For Local Business Users
- Collect visitor feedback easily.
- Customer feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Manage favorable and negative reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at third-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers or tablet screens, and smart devices.
All user feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management section. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on an item to view user feedback. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Plugin Admin Features
- Forms are automatically created as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Edit business image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background color, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit colour of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Choose minimum “good” feedback option (e.g. “3″).
Your review form is fully editable. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Power Online Reviews was developed for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main site.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a no-risk, 30 day, 100% refund guarantee.
- Single Edition – Install the plugin on one site that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User License Edition – Install the plugin on all of your own domains. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Can be installed on any client site for payment or as part of a paid service. Can be sold or flipped with site installation (transferring single user license). Price = $37.00.
Note: The cost to purchase the Power Online Reviews plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the price when this review was written. This may not be the actual price set by the product seller when you visit the product site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing:
For demo videos showing how the software works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Get This Plugin
Companies around the world are currently ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and grow their business because they ignore their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and affordable solution to manage customer reviews on your website.
For more details, visit the plugin website here: Power Online Reviews – Easy Client Reviews Management For WordPress