Are you effectively ignoring your online reputation?
In this article, we show you a WordPress plugin that can help to avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your business, products or services through effective user review management.
Power Online Reviews – User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows you to legally and ethically manage user reviews, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are filtered on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple process can help you create more third-party reviews that are positive and happier customers where the service may have been less than stellar.
According to research by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
How It Works
The plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask visitors to rate your products or services. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is uncomplicated for your customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to provide a rating of your services and products.
Positive Customer Ratings
Visitors rate your products with a simple 5-star system. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
When customers submit a positive rating, they are then invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Customers who leave good feedback are invited to write a review on a third-party review site. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitors to the third-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of your business, services and products …
The plugin sends users who leave good feedback to your 3rd-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Poor Customer Rating
Poor ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Product screenshot source: plugin website)
When customers submit poor feedback, they are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the reviews are saved in your admin backend, giving you the opportunity to engage with the user and also minimize the possibility of users wanting to vent or post negative remarks on Facebook, social media sites, or other third-party review sites.
The plugin captures negative feedback from visitors on your site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
For more details go here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your website:
Really Easy To Install
Power Online Reviews installs just like every other plugin. Simply upload a zip folder containing the plugin to your Plugins folder via your dashboard and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Poor reviews can seriously kill your business. Positive comment can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can rectify the situation before things get out of hand.
Additional benefits and advantages include:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can begin to repair the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing bad reviews from growing.
- Increase Targeting Of Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a system that filters poor customer feedback and lets through only positive content about your products or services, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Allows easy collection of user feedback.
- Customer feedback is centrally managed on your site.
- Manage positive and negative reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at third-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Your customer feedback is centrally stored in the “Manage Feedbacks” screen. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Click on an entry to view customer feedback. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
- All forms are automatically generated as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Add image of business. Customize title/prompt and text. Edit form color background and border, submit button colour and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Select minimum ”positive” star rating level (e.g. “3″).
Your review form is fully editable. (Image source: plugin website)
The plugin was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
This plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is sold with a no-risk, thirty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single License Edition – Install the plugin on 1 domain that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User License – Install the plugin on multiple as many of your own sites as you need. Price = $29.00.
- Developer License Edition – Can be installed on any site you own. Can be installed on all client sites for payment or as part of a paid service. Can sell with site installation (transferring single user license). Price = $37.00.
Note: Current pricing for Power Online Reviews depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the price when this review was published. This may not be the actual price charged by the plugin author when you visit the plugin website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing:
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Get This Plugin
Businesses everywhere are ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and boost their revenues because they are not monitoring their online reputations effectively. This plugin offers a simple and inexpensive solution to begin managing your customer feedback.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Managing Client Feedback