Do you have an effective system in place for managing your online reputation?
In this article, we discuss a tool for WordPress users that lets you legally and ethically manage user feedback.
Power Online Reviews – User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows you to manage customer reviews, and give your business a significant boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are retained on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple process ensures more third-party reviews that are positive and happier customers where the service has been below par.
According to a study by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Upon installation and activation, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site.
Ask customers to rate your services. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is very simple for visitors and customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your services and products.
Good User Ratings
Customers rate your business with a simple 5-star system. (Source: plugin website)
When users submit a positive rating (e.g. “4″), they are then invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites …
Visitors who leave good ratings are invited to leave a review on a third-party review site. (Source: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends users who leave good ratings to your third-party review pages. (Source: plugin website)
Poor Customer Rating
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Source: plugin website)
When users submit a negative rating, they are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the user review is saved in your admin backend, giving you the option to engage with the user and also avoiding them venting or posting damaging remarks on Facebook, social media sites, or other third-party review sites.
The plugin stores poor comments from customers on your site. (Product screenshot sourced from plugin website)
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Ready To Use In Minutes
Power Online Reviews installs just like every plugin. Simply upload it to your Plugin folder via your dashboard and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Prevent Negative Reviews
Bad reviews can ruin your reputation. Positive feedback can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can rectify the problem before things get out of hand.
Some additional benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can start repairing the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and not allowing harmful reviews from spreading.
- Increase Campaigns For User Reviews With Confidence: Once you put an effective process in place for filtering poor user reviews and promoting positive comments about your business, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many features to WP users. Here are just a few of these:
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Visitor feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Ethical management of good and bad reviews.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to review at third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, tablet, or smartphone device.
All user feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” screen. (Product screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Click on an item to view user comments. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Plugin Admin Features
- Forms are automatically generated as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Display business image. Add title/prompt and formatted text. Change form colour background and border, colour of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Select minimum ”positive” feedback level (e.g. ”4”).
Edit your review form. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
This plugin was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and comes with a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
- Single Edition – Install the plugin on 1 site that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User – Install the plugin on all as many of your own sites as you want. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License – Install the plugin on any site you own. Can be installed on all client sites for payment or part of a paid service. Can sell with site installation (transferring single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: The cost of purchasing Power Online Reviews can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the pricing at the time this content was published. This may not be the actual pricing set by the software author when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing:
Additional Plugin Info
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Companies are missing out on opportunities to create happier customers and retain existing ones because they are not monitoring their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and affordable solution to manage your customer reviews.
For more information, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy User Reviews Management