Do you have a system in place for managing your online reputation in the digital economy?
In this article, we explore a plugin for WordPress users that can help you avoid the escalation of problem reviews about your products through effective user review management.
Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that can help you increase the number of positive reviews for your business, services and products, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are retained on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple process can help you generate more positive 3rd-party reviews and improves customer experience where the service has fallen down.
According to a study by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask visitors to rate your services. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your business.
Positive Customer Rating
Visitors rate your services using a simple 5-star rating system. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
When customers submit good ratings (e.g. ”4” or “5”), they are then asked to add a review to one or more third-party review sites …
Users who give good ratings are invited to submit a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your users to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends users who leave positive feedback to your third-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Bad User Ratings
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Image: plugin website)
Customers who leave a poor rating (e.g. ”3″ or less) are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the user reviews are saved locally, allowing you to respond directly to all dissatisfaction and hopefully turn them back into a happy user.
The plugin captures negative comments from visitors on your site. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
More info: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Be Up And Running In Minutes
Power Online Reviews installs like any other plugin. Simply upload a zip file that contains the plugin to your Plugins folder via your WP admin user area and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Poor reviews can seriously kill your reputation. Positive reviews can boost revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix any problems before things get out of hand.
Some additional benefits and advantages include:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can begin repairing the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and preventing bad reviews from spreading.
- Increase Campaigns For Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you have a ”net” in place that filters bad user feedback and promotes only positive content about your business, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and client requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many great features to WP users. Here are just some of these features:
Features For Business Users
- Allows easy collection of visitor feedback.
- Centrally manage user feedback on your website.
- Ethical and legitimate management of good and negative reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at third-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, tablets, or smart devices.
All customer feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management section. (Image: plugin website)
Click on an item to view customer comments. (Image source: Power Online Reviews website)
Plugin Admin Settings
- All forms are automatically generated when plugin is activated.
- Review forms are completely customizable.
- Main Review Form: Add image of business. Add title/prompt and formatted text. Change form color background and border, submit button colour and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Ratings Section – Choose which rating number or higher will be regarded as being a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below the level you set will be categorized as a “bad” review and stored ”Manage Feedbacks” area, so your visitors will not be invited to continue to the third-party review sites). Other customizable features of this section include the submit button background color, and submit button text color.
Customize your review form. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
Power Online Reviews was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main site pages.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a risk-free, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single – Can be installed on one of your own sites. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Price = $29.00.
- Developer Licensing – Can be installed on any site you own. Can be installed on all client sites for payment or part of a paid service. Can be sold or flipped with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Note: Price details for the Power Online Reviews product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Presently, the software retails for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software seller when you visit the product site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin in action, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Download The Plugin
Many businesses everywhere are ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and boost their revenues because they are not monitoring their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and affordable solution to manage customer reviews on your website.
For more details, visit the plugin website: Power Online Reviews – Easy Customer Feedback Management For WordPress