Are you managing your online reputation?
In this article, you will learn about a simple WordPress plugin that allows you to legally and ethically manage user reviews.
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Customer Reviews Management
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that can help you generate more positive reviews for your company, services and products, and give your business a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are held back on the website for attention by the business owner.
This simple filtering process can help you create more positive 3rd-party reviews and improves customer satisfaction where the service may have fallen down.
According to a recent study by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Yelp Blog)
How The Plugin Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site.
Ask visitors to rate your business. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for your customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your business.
What Happens When Customers Submit Positive Feedback?
Visitors rate your business using a simple 5-star rating system. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
When users submit good ratings, they are then asked to share their review on one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Visitors who leave positive ratings are invited to submit a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Image: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitor to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of their experience with your company, services or products …
The plugin sends users who leave good ratings to your third-party review pages. (Image: plugin website)
What Happens When Users Submit Poor Feedback?
Poor feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Users who leave negative ratings are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the user reviews are saved on your admin area, giving you the option to engage with the user and hopefully turn them back into a happy user.
The plugin stores negative comments from visitors on your site. (Image: plugin website)
More info: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your web site:
Be Up And Running In No Time
Power Online Reviews is really easy to install. Simply upload a zip folder that contains the plugin files to your Plugins folder via your WP administrator account and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Negative feedback can ruin your business. Good feedback can increase revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can repair any damage before things get out of hand.
Some additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can begin to repair the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from spreading.
- Increase Targeting Of Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a ”net” that filters poor customer feedback and allows only positive content about your business, products or services to get through, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many unique features to site owners. Here are just a few of these:
Features For Business Users
- Allows easy collection of customer feedback.
- User feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Legitimate management of favorable and poor reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to submit review to third-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are ”quarantined” for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, tablet, or smart device.
All user feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management area. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
Click on an entry to view customer feedback. (Image: plugin website)
- All forms are instantly created as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Add business image. Customize title/prompt and formatted text. Change form color background and border, colour of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Select minimum ”positive” feedback level.
Customize your review form. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
This plugin was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website navigation menus.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is sold with a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
Product License Cost
- Single Edition – Install the plugin on 1 domain that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User – Can be installed on multiple as many of your own domains as you need. Price = $29.00.
- Developer License – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Can be installed on all client sites as part of a paid service. Can be sold or flipped with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Note: Pricing details of this product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the plugin is being retailed for the amounts shown above. This may not be the actual price charged by the plugin author when you visit the website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For ”how to” videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Get The Plugin
Many businesses are missing out on opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. This plugin offers a simple, easy and inexpensive solution to begin managing customer reviews on your website.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Client Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress Users