How do you manage your online reputation in the digital economy?
In this article, we look at a tool for WordPress users that can help to avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your services through effective user review management.
WordPress Plugin Review …
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Management Of User Feedback
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows any business to third-party review sites, and give your online reputation a significant boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Bad reviews are sent directly to your website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This process can help you create more third-party reviews that are positive and improves user satisfaction where the service has fallen down.
According to research by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Blog)
How It Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site.
Ask users to rate your business. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is very simple for visitors and customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to provide a rating of your products and services.
What Happens When Users Submit Good Ratings?
Visitors rate your services with a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Users who leave a good rating are then asked to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites (you specify which 3rd-party review sites to display) …
Customers who leave positive feedback are invited to provide a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your user to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of your company, services and products …
The plugin sends users who leave good feedback to your third-party review pages. (Image: plugin website)
What Happens When Customers Leave Poor Feedback?
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Image: plugin website)
When customers submit bad feedback, they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the user reviews are saved on your site’s admin area, giving you the option to contact the customer and also minimize the possibility of users venting or posting negative comments on Facebook, forums, or other review sites.
The plugin captures poor feedback from customers on your site. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
To learn more about the plugin go here: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your site:
Fast And Simple To Install And Set Up
Power Online Reviews installs like any other plugin. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugins folder via your WP dashboard and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Negative feedback can seriously damage your business. Great reviews can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can rectify the situation before things get worse.
Some additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can start to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing negative reviews from continuing to spread.
- Increase Campaigns For Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you have an effective system in place for filtering bad visitor feedback and promoting only positive content about your products and services, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and customer requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews offers many unique features to website owners. Here are just some of these:
- Easy collection of user feedback.
- Centrally manage customer feedback on your website.
- Manage good and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to submit review to third-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- All forms are fully responsive and can be used on all computers or tablet screens, and portable devices.
All visitor feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management screen. (Source: plugin website)
Click on a record to view user feedback. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
- All forms are automatically created as soon as you activate the plugin.
- All review forms are completely customizable.
- First Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background colour, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Select minimum “good” star rating level.
Your review form is fully editable. (Screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Power Online Reviews was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main site.
This plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a risk-free, thirty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single License Edition – Install the plugin on a single site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Edition – Can be installed on multiple as many of your own domains as you want. Price = $29.00.
- Developer – Install the plugin on any site you own. Install the plugin on all client sites for payment or as part of a paid service. Can be sold with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: The price of the Power Online Reviews software depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing shown above was current when this review was published. This may not be the actual price set by the plugin seller when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price:
Additional Plugin Info
For a demo video of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Install This Plugin
Many businesses are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and grow their business because they are not monitoring their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and inexpensive way to manage your online reputation.
For complete details, visit the plugin website here: Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress