Are you effectively managing your online reputation?
In this article, we’ll look at a simple yet effective tool for WordPress users that can help to avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your products through effective customer review management.
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Client Feedback Management
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that lets you manage customer reviews, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are filtered on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple screening process can help you generate more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and improves customer experience where the service has been less than stellar.
According to a recent study by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask customers to rate your products or services. (Screenshot: plugin website)
The form is uncomplicated for customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to rate your product using a 5-star rating feature and submit their feedback.
Good Customer Rating
Visitors rate you with a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
When users submit a positive rating (e.g. ”4” or “5”), they are asked to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Customers who leave positive feedback are invited to provide a review on a third-party review site. (Image source: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customers to the third-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends users who leave good ratings to your third-party review pages. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Bad User Rating
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Users who leave negative ratings are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the reviews are saved locally, giving you the opportunity to contact the user giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin stores poor comments from visitors on your site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Be Up And Running In Minutes
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Just upload it to your Plugin folder via your WordPress dashboard and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Bad reviews can harm your business. Great feedback can increase revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Some additional benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can begin to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to third-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from continuing to grow.
- Increase Campaigns For Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective ”gateway” to filter poor visitor feedback and allow only positive comments about your business through, you can confidently increase your campaigns and user requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many great features to WP users. Here are just a few of these:
- Collect customer feedback easily.
- Review user feedback on local business website.
- Manage favorable and bad reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to post reviews on 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and can be used on all computers, tablets, or mobile devices.
All visitor feedback is centrally stored in the “Manage Feedbacks” section. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Click on an item to view user comments. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
- Forms are instantly generated as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background color, submit button text colour.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Ratings Section – Specify which rating option or above will be considered a “good” review (e.g. ”4”). Everything below the number you set will be considered a “bad” review and stored in the plugin management area, so your visitors will not be invited to continue to the third-party review sites). Other editable features in this section include the submit button background colour, and submit button text color.
Edit your review form. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
The plugin was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is sold with a no-risk, 30 day, 100% refund guarantee.
- Single Edition – Install the plugin on 1 of your own sites. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Licensing – Install the plugin on all domains that you own. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on all client sites for payment or part of a paid service. Can be included for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Note: The cost of purchasing this product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The price shown above was current at the time this review was published. This may not be the actual pricing set by the software author when you visit the website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
The Bottom Line
Many businesses all over the world are ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and increase their revenues because they are not monitoring their online reputations effectively. This plugin offers a simple and inexpensive way to begin managing your online reputation.
For more details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress