Managing online reputation should not be avoided if you want your business to grow in the digital economy.
In this article, we’ll explore a WordPress plugin that can help to avoid the escalation of problem reviews about your services through effective customer review management.
WordPress Plugin Review …
Power Online Reviews – User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that can help you get more positive reviews for your company, services and products, and give your business a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews prompts positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Bad reviews are sent directly to the business website back-end for immediate attention by the business owner.
This ensures more positive 3rd-party reviews and happier customers where the service has been less than stellar.
According to a recent study by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Blog)
How It Works
The plugin automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask customers to rate you. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
The form is very simple for visitors and customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your services.
Good Customer Rating
Users rate your business with a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Users who submit positive ratings (e.g. ”5″) are then asked to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Users who leave positive ratings are asked to write a review on a third-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customers to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends customers who leave positive ratings to your third-party review pages. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
Poor User Ratings
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Screenshot above sourced from plugin website)
When customers leave a negative rating, they are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the reviews are saved on your admin backend, allowing you to respond directly to all unhappy customers and also help prevent the venting or posting of negative remarks on Facebook, social media sites, or other 3rd-party review sites.
The plugin stores negative comments from users on your site. (Image source: Power Online Reviews )
More info: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Be Up And Running In No Time
Power Online Reviews installs like every other WP plugin. Simply upload it to your Plugin folder via your admin account and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Poor reviews can hurt your reputation. Positive feedback can explode revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix any problems before things get out of hand.
Some additional benefits include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can start repairing the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from spreading.
- Increase Targeting Of Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective ”net” for filtering bad customer feedback and letting through only positive comments about your products and services, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and client requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many great features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these features:
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Visitor feedback is centrally managed on your site.
- Manage good and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to post reviews on 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, or portable devices.
Your customer feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management area. (Screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on an item to view customer comments. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
- All forms are instantly created as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Display image of business. Customize title/prompt and default text. Edit form color background and border, submit button color and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Select minimum “good” star rating level (e.g. ”4”).
Edit your review form. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Power Online Reviews was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main site navigation menus.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
The plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a no-risk, thirty day, complete money-back guarantee.
- Single Edition – Install the plugin on a single site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User License – Can be installed on all as many of your own sites as you like. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer – Can be installed on any site you own. Install the plugin on all client sites for payment or as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: Pricing details of Power Online Reviews can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The pricing shown above was correct at the time this review was written. This may not be the actual price charged by the plugin seller when you visit the website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing:
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Get The Plugin
Companies everywhere are currently ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and grow their business because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. This plugin offers a simple and inexpensive solution to begin managing your online reputation.
To learn more, visit the plugin website here: Power Online Reviews – Easy User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress