Are you ignoring your online reputation?
In this article, you will learn about a simple WordPress plugin that allows you to legally and ethically manage your customer feedback.
WordPress Plugin: Editor’s Pick …
Power Online Reviews – Client Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that allows you to legally and ethically manage user reviews, and give your online reputation a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Bad reviews are captured directly to the business website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This simple sorting process ensures more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and improves user experience where the service may have been less than stellar.
According to a recent study by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
How It Works
Upon installation and activation, the plugin automatically creates a review form for your site.
Ask customers to rate you. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to rate you using a 5-star rating feature and submit their feedback.
Good Customer Ratings
Visitors rate your business using a simple 5-star rating system. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
When customers submit good ratings (e.g. ”4” or “5”), they are asked to add a review to one or more third-party review sites (you specify which 3rd-party review sites to display) …
Visitors who leave positive feedback are asked to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends visitors who leave positive feedback to your 3rd-party review pages. (Screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
What Happens When Customers Submit Bad Feedback?
Poor feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Customers who leave a bad rating (e.g. ”3″ or less) are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the user review is saved locally, allowing you to respond directly to all complaints giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin stores poor comments from visitors on your site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
For more details go here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your site:
Easy To Install
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Simply upload a zip file that contains the plugin to your Plugin folder via your WordPress admin section and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Bad reviews can kill your business. Great comment can grow revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Some additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can begin to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to third-party review sites and not allowing harmful reviews from continuing to spread.
- Increase Targeting Of Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you have an effective ”gateway” in place for filtering bad customer feedback and letting through only positive content about your products and services, you can confidently increase your campaigns and requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews provides many features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Allows easy collection of user feedback.
- Centrally manage customer feedback on local business website.
- Ethical and legitimate management of good and bad reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and can be used on any computer or tablet screen, and portable device.
All customer feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” screen. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on a record to view visitor feedback. (Screenshot: plugin website)
- All forms are instantly created when plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Display image of business. Display title/prompt and formatted text. Edit form colour background and border, submit button colour and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Select minimum “good” feedback option (e.g. ”4”).
Customize your review form. (Screenshot source: plugin website)
This plugin was developed for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main site navigation menus.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a no-risk, 30 day, complete refund guarantee.
- Single Edition – Install the plugin on a single site that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User Licensing – Install the plugin on all domains that you own. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer Edition – Install the plugin on any site you own. Can be installed on any client site as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Note: The cost of purchasing the Power Online Reviews software can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The pricing shown above was correct at the time this content was written. This may or may not be the actual price set by the product author when you visit the website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin in action, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Install This Plugin
Companies are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not monitoring their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple way to manage user feedback on your site.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Managing Customer Feedback