Are you ignoring your online reputation?
In this article, we’ll look at a tool for WordPress users that allows you to legally and ethically manage your customer feedback.
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Management Of User Reviews
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install tool for WordPress users that lets you legally and ethically manage user reviews, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews encourages positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Bad reviews are captured directly to the website back-end for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple process can help you create more positive third-party reviews and improves user experience where the service may have been below standard.
According to a recent study by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Blog)
How It Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site.
Ask visitors to rate you. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
The form is very simple for visitors and customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to rate your product or service with a one-click rating feature and submit their feedback.
Good Customer Ratings
Users rate your services or products with a simple 5-star rating system. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
When users submit a positive rating, they are invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Customers who leave good ratings are asked to provide a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitor to the third-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of your company, services or products …
The plugin sends customers who leave positive feedback to your 3rd-party review pages. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
What Happens When Customers Submit Poor Feedback?
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Screenshot above sourced from plugin website)
Users who submit bad ratings are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the review is saved in your admin backend, allowing you to respond directly to any dissatisfaction and hopefully turn the situation around.
The plugin captures poor comments from users on your site. (Image source: Power Online Reviews website)
More info: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your site:
Fast And Easy To Install And Set Up
Power Online Reviews is really easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugins folder via your WordPress administrator section and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Prevent Negative Reviews
Negative comments can harm your reputation. Positive feedback can grow revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can repair any damage before things get worse.
Some additional benefits of using this plugin include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can start repairing the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing harmful reviews from spreading.
- Increase Targeting Of Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a ”gateway” to filter poor visitor reviews and allow only positive content about your business, products and services through, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and email requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews offers many features to website owners. Here are just a few:
Features For Business Users
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Central management of visitor feedback on your website.
- Legitimate management of favorable and bad reviews.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to submit review to 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, tablet, or smartphone device.
Your visitor feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management section. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
Click on an item to view customer comments. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Plugin Administration Settings
- Forms are instantly created as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Edit business image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background color, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Ratings Section – Choose which rating level or higher constitutes a “good” review (e.g. ”4”). Everything below the level you set will be deemed a “bad” review and held ”Manage Feedbacks” section, so your visitors will not be invited to continue to the third-party review sites). Other editable features of this section include the submit button background color, and submit button text color.
Your review form is fully editable. (Image: plugin website)
Power Online Reviews was developed for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main site.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
Power Online Reviews was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a risk-free, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
- Single – Can be installed on a single domain that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User License Edition – Install the plugin on all of your own domains. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Can be installed on all client sites for payment or part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Pricing details of this product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. When we last checked, the plugin is being retailed for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software seller when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing here:
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Install This Plugin
Many businesses around the world are currently ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and increase their revenues because they are not managing their online reputations. This plugin offers a simple and easy solution to begin managing your customer feedback.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress