Do you know what customers are saying about your business online?
In this article, we’ll look at a simple yet effective tool for WordPress users that can help you avoid the escalation of problem reviews about your products through effective customer review management.
Power Online Reviews – Easy User Feedback Management For WordPress
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that fast, easy and simple way to generate a lot more positive reviews on 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, etc, and give your business a revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Bad reviews are captured directly to the business website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This simple filtering process helps to create more third-party reviews that are positive and improves customer satisfaction where the service may have fallen down.
According to a study by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Blog)
How The Plugin Works
The plugin automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask customers to rate your products or services. (Screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is uncomplicated for your customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your products and services.
Positive Customer Rating
Users rate your services using a simple 5-star system. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
Users who submit good ratings are then invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites …
Visitors who give positive feedback are invited to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Source: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitor to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of your business, services and products …
The plugin sends customers who leave good ratings to your third-party review pages. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
What Happens When Users Leave Negative Feedback?
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not immediately addressed. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Users who submit bad feedback (e.g. ”1”, “2”, or “3”) are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the user review is saved locally, giving you the opportunity to engage with the customer and also avoiding them venting or posting damaging comments on Facebook, forums, or other 3rd-party review sites.
The plugin stores negative comments from users on your site. (Screenshot above sourced from plugin website)
More info: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Quick And Simple To Install And Configure
Power Online Reviews is very easy to install. Simply upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your WordPress admin user login and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Negative comments can damage your reputation. Positive feedback can grow revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can repair any damage before things get out of hand.
Some additional benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can start repairing the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and preventing bad reviews from spreading.
- Increase Campaigns For Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a ”gateway” to filter poor visitor feedback and promote only positive content about your business, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and user requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many features to web site owners. Here are just a few:
Features For Local Business Users
- Collect visitor feedback easily.
- Customer feedback is centrally managed on local business website.
- Manage positive and negative reviews ethically.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to submit a review to 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- All forms are fully responsive and can be used on all computers or tablet screens, or mobile devices.
All customer feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” area. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Click on an entry to view customer feedback. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
- All forms are instantly generated when plugin is activated.
- Review forms are completely editable.
- First Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background colour, submit button text colour.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Choose minimum “good” rating option (e.g. “3″).
Your review form is fully editable. (Source: plugin website)
Power Online Reviews was developed for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website navigation menus.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and comes with a no-risk, 30 day, 100% refund guarantee.
- Single Site Licensing – Can be installed on one of your own sites. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User Personal License – Install the plugin on all of your own sites. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer Edition – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on any client site for payment or as part of a paid service. Can sell with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Note: Price details for Power Online Reviews depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing shown above was current when this content was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin author when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price:
Additional Plugin Information
For ”how to” videos showing how the software works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Download This Plugin
Many companies everywhere are currently ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and boost their revenues because they ignore their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and inexpensive way to begin managing customer feedback on your site.
For full details, visit the plugin website here: Power Online Reviews – Easy Customer Feedback Management For WordPress