Do you know what visitors are saying about you online?
In this article, we discuss a simple WordPress plugin that can help you avoid the escalation of problem reviews about your business, products or services through effective user review management.
Power Online Reviews – User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows you to manage your customer reviews, and give your online reputation a revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Bad reviews are sent directly to the business website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This simple screening process can help you generate more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and improves customer experience where the service may have been less than stellar.
According to research by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Official Yelp Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your business. (Screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is very simple for visitors and customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to rate your product or service using a one-click rating feature and submit their response.
What Happens When Customers Leave Positive Ratings?
Visitors rate your products or services using a simple 5-star system. (Source: plugin website)
Customers who leave positive ratings are then invited to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Users who give positive ratings are asked to provide a review on a third-party review site. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customers to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of your business, services or products …
The plugin sends visitors who leave positive feedback to your third-party review pages. (Image source: plugin website)
Bad User Ratings
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Users who leave a negative rating (e.g. “1″) are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the reviews are saved locally, giving you the opportunity to contact the user and also avoiding them venting or posting negative comments on Facebook, social media sites, or other popular review sites.
The plugin stores poor comments from customers on your site. (Product screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Go here to learn more: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Quick And Easy To Install And Configure
Power Online Reviews installs like any plugin. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugins folder via your WordPress admin account and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Avoid Bad Reviews From Spreading
Negative feedback can seriously damage your business. Good feedback can increase revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix any problems before things get out of hand.
Some additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can start to repair the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and preventing negative reviews from continuing to grow.
- Increase Targeting Of Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you have an effective process in place to filter poor visitor reviews and allow only positive content about your products or services through, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and customer requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many unique features to site owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy collection of visitor feedback.
- User feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Manage positive and negative reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to post reviews on 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of business owner.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, tablet, and portable device.
All customer feedback is centrally stored in the “Manage Feedbacks” screen. (Image source: Power Online Reviews )
Click on an entry to view user comments. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Plugin Administration Features
- All forms are instantly generated as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Display image of business. Display title/prompt and text. Edit form colour background and border, colour of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Choose minimum “good” rating level.
Your review form is completely editable. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
Power Online Reviews was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website pages.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a risk-free, thirty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single User Licensing – Can be installed on 1 of your own sites. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User – Install the plugin on multiple domains that you own. Price = $29.00.
- Developer Licensing – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Can be installed on all client sites as part of a paid service. Can be included for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Price details for the Power Online Reviews product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the software is selling for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual price set by the software author when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Info
For ”how to” videos showing how the plugin works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Companies all around the world are currently ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and boost their revenues because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and easy way to manage user reviews on your website.
To learn more, visit the plugin website here: Power Online Reviews – User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress Users