Do you have an online reputation management strategy in place for your business?
In this article, we’ll look at a WordPress plugin that can help to avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your business, products or services through effective user review management.
Our WordPress Plugin Choice For Users …
Power Online Reviews – Easy Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows any business to increase their number of positive reviews on third-party review sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, etc, and give your online reputation a revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews prompts positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are retained on the website for attention by the business owner.
This simple screening process helps to generate more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and happier customers where the service has been less than stellar.
According to research by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site.
Ask customers to rate your services. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to rate you with a one-click rating feature and submit their feedback.
Good Customer Ratings
Customers rate your services with a simple 5-star rating system. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
Users who leave good ratings are invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites …
Customers who leave positive ratings are invited to write a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends visitors who leave good feedback to your third-party review pages. (Screenshot above sourced from plugin website)
What Happens When Customers Leave Negative Ratings?
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Customers who leave poor feedback are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the review is saved in your site’s admin area, giving you the option to engage with the customer and hopefully turn them back into a happy customer.
The plugin stores poor comments from users on your site. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Learn more here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Ready To Go To Work In Minutes
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Simply upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your admin login and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Avoid Bad Reviews
Negative comments can seriously harm your business. Great comment can grow revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can repair any damage before things get worse.
Some additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can begin to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and preventing negative reviews from growing.
- Increase Targeting Of User Reviews With Confidence: Once you put a process in place to filter bad customer reviews and allow only positive comments about your products and services through, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and customer requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many unique features to WordPress users. Here are just some:
Features For Business Users
- Allows easy collection of user feedback.
- User feedback is centrally managed on your site.
- Manage good and negative reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to post a review on third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, tablets, or smartphone devices.
Your user feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management screen. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Click on a record to view user comments. (Product screenshot sourced from plugin website)
- Forms are automatically created when plugin is activated.
- All review forms are completely editable.
- First Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background color, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Select minimum “good” feedback level (e.g. “3″).
Customize your review form. (Screenshot: plugin website)
The plugin was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main site navigation menus.
The plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is backed by a risk-free, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single User Licensing – Install the plugin on one domain that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User License Edition – Can be installed on multiple of your own sites. Price = $29.00.
- Developer – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on all client sites as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Note: Price details for Power Online Reviews can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the current price at the time this review was written. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software developer when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing here:
For a demo video of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Install This Plugin
Businesses are currently ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not monitoring their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and easy solution to manage your online reputation.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users