How well are you managing your online reputation?
In this article, we’ll look at a simple WordPress plugin that can help you avoid the escalation of problem reviews about your business through effective user review management.
WordPress Plugin: Editor’s Pick …
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Management Of Customer Reviews
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that 3rd-party review sites, and give your business a revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are retained on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This can help you create more third-party reviews that are positive and improves customer satisfaction where the service may have been below par.
According to research by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue”.
How The Plugin Works
Upon installation and activation, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site.
Ask visitors to rate you. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for your customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to provide a rating of your products.
What Happens When Customers Submit Positive Feedback?
Users rate you with a simple 5-star rating system. (Image source: Power Online Reviews )
Customers who leave a positive rating are then invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites …
Users who give positive ratings are invited to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customers to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience with your business, services and products …
The plugin sends visitors who leave positive ratings to your third-party review pages. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
Negative Customer Ratings
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Users who leave a negative rating (e.g. ”1”, “2”, or even “3”) are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved on your admin area, allowing you to respond directly to any dissatisfaction and hopefully turn them back into a happy customer.
The plugin stores poor comments from customers on your site. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
More info: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your web site:
Quick And Easy Installation
Power Online Reviews installs just like every plugin. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugins folder via your WordPress dashboard and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Bad reviews can seriously ruin your reputation. Great feedback can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Some additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can start to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to third-party review sites and preventing bad reviews from continuing to spread.
- Increase Campaigns For Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a ”net” that filters negative user feedback and promotes only positive content about your business, you can confidently increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers a number of features to website owners. Here are just some:
- Easy collection of visitor feedback.
- User feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Manage positive and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to post reviews on 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- Forms are fully responsive and can be used on any computer, tablet, and mobile device.
Your user feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management area. (Screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Click on an entry to view visitor feedback. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Plugin Admin Settings
- Forms are automatically created when plugin is activated.
- Review forms are completely customizable.
- Main Review Form: Edit business image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background colour, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Ratings Section – Specify which rating number or higher will be considered a “good” review (e.g. ”4”). Everything below this number will be categorized as a “bad” review and held in your site, so your visitors will not be invited to submit reviews to the 3rd-party review sites). Other customizable features in this section include the submit button background colour, and submit button text color.
Customize your review form. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
The plugin was developed for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website.
This plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is sold with a risk-free, thirty day, 100% refund guarantee.
- Single – Install the plugin on one domain that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User Personal License – Can be installed on all as many of your own sites as you need. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License – Install the plugin on any site you own. Install the plugin on all client sites for payment or part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Note: Pricing for the Power Online Reviews product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing above was correct when this article was published. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software author when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing:
For demo videos showing how the software works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Install This Plugin
Many companies around the world are currently missing out on opportunities to create happier customers and increase their revenues because they are still ignoring their online reputations. This plugin offers a simple and inexpensive solution to begin managing user reviews on your website.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Easy Customer Reviews Management For WordPress