Are you effectively managing your online reputation?
In this article, we discuss a tool for WordPress users that allows you to legally and ethically manage user reviews.
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Managing User Feedback
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that third-party review sites, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews encourages positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Bad reviews are sent directly to the business website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This simple process can help you create more positive third-party reviews and improves user experience where the service has been below standard.
According to research by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site.
Ask users to rate you. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for your customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to rate your products with a one-click rating feature and submit their response.
What Happens When Users Leave Good Feedback?
Users rate your services using a simple 5-star system. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
When customers submit a good rating, they are invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Users who give good feedback are invited to submit a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends users who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Negative User Ratings
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Image source: Power Online Reviews website)
Users who submit a poor rating (e.g. ”3″ or less) are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved to your site’s admin area, giving you the option to engage with the user giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures negative feedback from customers on your site. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
For more details go here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Quick And Easy To Install And Use
Power Online Reviews installs like every WordPress plugin. Simply upload a zip file containing the plugin to your Plugins folder via your dashboard and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Prevent Negative Reviews
Negative feedback can seriously damage your reputation. Positive feedback can grow revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can repair any damage before things get out of hand.
Additional plugin benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can begin to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from continuing to spread.
- Increase Targeting Of Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you put a ”net” in place to filter negative user feedback and allow only positive comments about your business through, you can confidently increase your campaigns and user requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many great features to site owners. Here are just some:
Features For Local Business Users
- Easy collection of visitor feedback.
- Central management of customer feedback on your website.
- Ethical management of good and bad reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers or tablet screens, and mobile devices.
Your customer feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management area. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Click on a record to view visitor feedback. (Source: plugin website)
Plugin Admin Features
- All forms are automatically created as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Edit business image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background color, submit button text colour.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Ratings Section – Specify which rating option or higher will be considered a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below the level you specify will be considered a “bad” review and captured ”Manage Feedbacks” section, so visitors will not be asked to submit comments to the 3rd-party review sites). Other customizable features of this section include the submit button background color, and submit button text colour.
Edit your review form. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Power Online Reviews was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website pages.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is backed by a no-risk, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single User Personal License – Can be installed on 1 site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User – Can be installed on multiple of your own domains. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer Licensing – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Can be installed on all client sites as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: The cost to purchase Power Online Reviews can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the pricing at the time this article was written. This may not be the actual price charged by the software author when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos showing how the plugin works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Download The Plugin
Many companies are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and increase their revenues because they are not managing their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and easy solution to begin managing user reviews on your website.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Easy Customer Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress