How good is your reputation online?
In this article, we look at a simple yet effective plugin for WordPress users that can help you avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your products through effective customer review management.
Power Online Reviews – Client Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows you to manage your customer reviews, and give your online reputation a significant boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews encourages positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are captured on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple process can help to ensure the submission of more positive 3rd-party reviews and happier customers where the service has been below standard.
According to a study by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Blog)
How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your services. (Source: plugin website)
The form is very simple for your customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to rate your products using a one-click rating feature and submit their response.
What Happens When Users Submit Positive Feedback?
Visitors rate your business with a simple 5-star system. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
When users submit good ratings, they are invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites (you can specify which third-party review sites to display) …
Customers who leave good ratings are invited to provide a review on a third-party review site. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitors to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of your business, services and products …
The plugin sends customers who leave good feedback to your third-party review pages. (Image source: Power Online Reviews website)
Bad User Rating
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
When users submit a negative rating (e.g. ”2″), they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved on your admin backend, allowing you to respond directly to any dissatisfaction giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures negative feedback from users on your site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Go here to learn more: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Fast And Easy To Install And Implement
Power Online Reviews is very easy to install. Simply upload a zip file containing the plugin files to your Plugins folder via your WordPress dashboard and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Negative comments can ruin your business. Good feedback can explode revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can repair any damage before things get out of hand.
Additional benefits of this plugin include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can begin to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing bad reviews from growing.
- Increase Targeting Of Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you have an effective ”gateway” in place to filter poor customer reviews and allow only positive content about your products or services through, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many features to WordPress users. Here are just a few:
- Easy collection of customer feedback.
- Review user feedback on local business website.
- Legitimate management of good and poor reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to post reviews on 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, and smartphone device.
All user feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management screen. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Click on an item to view visitor comments. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Plugin Admin Settings
- All forms are automatically created when plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Display image of business. Add title/prompt and default formatted text. Change form colour background and border, submit button color and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Select minimum “good” star rating level.
Edit your review form. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Power Online Reviews was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main site pages.
This plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is sold with a no-risk, thirty day, full money-back guarantee.
- Single Site License – Install the plugin on a single site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Edition – Can be installed on multiple of your own sites. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer Licensing – Install the plugin on any site you own. Install the plugin on all client sites for payment or part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Price = $37.00.
Note: Price details for the Power Online Reviews plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The pricing above was correct at the time this content was written. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the product seller when you visit the plugin site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing details here:
For a demo video showing how the plugin works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Companies all around the world are missing out on opportunities to create happier customers and boost their revenues because they ignore their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and easy solution to manage your online reputation.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Easy User Feedback Management For WordPress