Are you effectively ignoring your online reputation?
In this article, we show you a simple yet effective tool for WordPress users that lets you legally and ethically manage user reviews.
Let’s Review …
Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that lets you manage user reviews, and give your business a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews encourages positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are retained on the website for attention by the business owner.
This simple screening process helps to generate more third-party reviews that are positive and improves customer experience where the service has fallen down.
According to a recent study by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue”.
(Source: Official Yelp Blog)
How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask customers to rate your business. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
The form is very simple for customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to provide a rating of your services or products.
What Happens When Users Leave Positive Feedback?
Users rate your products or services with a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot source: plugin website)
Customers who leave good feedback (e.g. ”5″) are then invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Visitors who leave positive ratings are invited to submit a review on a third-party review site. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the third-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of their experience with your company, services or products …
The plugin sends visitors who leave positive ratings to your third-party review pages. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
What Happens When Users Leave Poor Feedback?
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not immediately addressed. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
When users submit poor feedback, they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the reviews are saved in your admin backend, giving you the opportunity to engage with the user giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures poor comments from visitors on your site. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
More info: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Fast And Easy To Install And Configure
Power Online Reviews is really easy to install. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugins folder via your admin account and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Prevent Negative Reviews
Poor reviews can damage your business. Good reviews can grow revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can repair any damage before things get out of hand.
Some additional plugin benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can begin repairing the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from continuing to grow.
- Increase Campaigns For Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective ”gateway” that filters bad visitor reviews and allows only positive comments about your business to get through, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and email requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews provides a number of great features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
Features For Business Users
- Allows easy collection of customer feedback.
- Review visitor feedback on your site.
- Manage favorable and negative reviews ethically.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, and portable devices.
Your visitor feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management section. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Click on an entry to view user comments. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
- All forms are instantly created when plugin is activated.
- All review forms are completely customizable.
- First Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background color, submit button text colour.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum “good” feedback option (e.g. “3″).
Your review form is fully editable. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
This plugin was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
This plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a risk-free, 30 day, complete refund guarantee.
- Single User Personal License – Install the plugin on a single site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Personal License – Can be installed on all of your own sites. Price = $29.00.
- Developer Licensing – Install the plugin on any site you own. Install the plugin on any client site as part of a paid service. Can sell with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Price details for this product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. When we last checked, the plugin is selling for the amounts shown above. This may not be the actual price set by the plugin developer when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price here:
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Get This Plugin
Companies everywhere are currently ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and increase their revenues because they are not effectively monitoring their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and inexpensive way to manage customer reviews on your website.
For complete details, visit the plugin website: Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users