Are you effectively managing your online reputation?
In this article, you will learn about a WordPress plugin that allows you to legally and ethically manage your customer reviews.
- Power Online Reviews – Customer Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users
- Plugin Description
- How It Works
- Plugin Benefits
- Plugin Features
- Plugin Tips
- Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
- Product Pricing
- Additional Plugin Information
- What We Recommend
Power Online Reviews – Customer Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use WordPress plugin that allows any business to create positive customer review campaigns, and give your business a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews prompts positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are retained on the website for attention by the business owner.
This process helps to generate more positive third-party reviews and improves customer satisfaction where the service may have fallen down.
According to research by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Official Yelp Blog)
How It Works
Upon installation and activation, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site.
Ask visitors to rate your products. (Source: plugin website)
The form is uncomplicated for your customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your services.
What Happens When Users Leave Good Feedback?
Users rate your services or products with a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot source: plugin website)
Users who leave good ratings are then invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Customers who give good ratings are invited to submit a review on a third-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitors to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of your company, services and products …
The plugin sends users who leave good feedback to your third-party review pages. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
What Happens When Users Submit Poor Ratings?
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Customers who leave a bad rating are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved locally, giving you the option to engage with the user giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin stores negative feedback from visitors on your site. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Learn more here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugin folder via your WordPress dashboard and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevent Poor Reviews
Negative feedback can ruin your reputation. Good reviews can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can repair any damage before things get worse.
Additional plugin benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can start to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to third-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from continuing to spread.
- Increase Targeting Of User Reviews With Confidence: Once you put an effective ”gateway” in place to filter bad customer reviews and allow only positive comments about your business, products or services through, you can confidently increase your campaigns and user requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides a number of features to website owners. Here are just a few:
Features For Local Business Users
- Collect visitor feedback easily.
- Centrally manage customer feedback on your website.
- Manage positive and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at 3rd-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are captured locally for the attention of business owner.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer or tablet screen, or mobile device.
Your user feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” section. (Image source: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on an item to view user feedback. (Image: plugin website)
- Forms are automatically generated when plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Add business image. Add title/prompt and default formatted text. Edit form colour background and border, submit button color and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit colour of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Select minimum ”positive” feedback level.
Your review form is fully editable. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
This plugin was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website pages.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a risk-free, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single Edition – Install the plugin on 1 site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User – Can be installed on all as many of your own sites as you want. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer Licensing – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Can be installed on any client site for payment or as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Note: Pricing for the product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the plugin retails for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the plugin seller when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details: Power Online Reviews – Easy Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Additional Plugin Information
For ”how to” videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
What We Recommend
Businesses around the world are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and grow their business because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and affordable solution to begin managing user reviews on your site.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Easy Client Feedback Management For WordPress
Check Out These Other Plugins And Themes:
Disclaimer: We have no association with WordPress, Automattic, or any of the WordPress products mentioned or reviewed on this website. We may derive an affiliate commission from purchases of products and services advertised on this site. All images and descriptions sourced from product websites are the copyright of their respective owners and comply with all license terms and agreements of use to the best of our knowledge.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, please consider using the links below to share this page with other online users.