Online reputation management is a vital aspect of doing business online.
In this article, we’ll explore a tool for WordPress users that lets you legally and ethically manage user reviews.
WordPress Plugin Review …
- Power Online Reviews – User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
- Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
- How The Plugin Works
- Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
- Plugin Features
- Plugin Tips
- Plugin Pricing
- Additional Information
- Download This Plugin
Power Online Reviews – User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use WordPress plugin that lets you legally and ethically manage user reviews, and give your business a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews prompts positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are retained on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This process helps to generate more positive third-party reviews and happier customers where the service may have been below standard.
According to research by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
How The Plugin Works
The plugin automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask customers to rate your products or services. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to rate your service or product using a 5-star rating feature and submit their feedback.
Good Customer Ratings
Visitors rate your products or services using a simple 5-star system. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Customers who submit positive ratings (e.g. “4″) are invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites …
Visitors who give good ratings are invited to provide a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your user to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of your company, services and products …
The plugin sends users who leave good feedback to your third-party review pages. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
What Happens When Users Submit Bad Feedback?
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Customers who leave a negative rating are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the review is saved on your site, giving you the opportunity to contact the customer and also minimize the possibility of users venting or posting damaging comments on Facebook, social media sites, or other review sites.
The plugin stores negative comments from customers on your site. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
More info: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your web site:
Be Up And Running In Very Little Time
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your administrator area and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Negative feedback can seriously hurt your business. Positive feedback can boost revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix the problem before things get worse.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can start to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing bad reviews from spreading.
- Increase Campaigns For Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you have a process in place for filtering bad visitor reviews and promoting only positive content about your products and services, you can confidently increase your campaigns and customer requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many great features to WP users. Here are just some of these features:
Features For Business Users
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Review visitor feedback on local business website.
- Manage good and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to post reviews on third-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of business owner.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, and portable devices.
Your customer feedback is centrally stored in the “Manage Feedbacks” area. (Screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Click on an entry to view user feedback. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Plugin Admin Features
- Forms are automatically created when plugin is activated.
- Review forms are fully customizable.
- Main Review Form: Add business image. Display title/prompt and formatted text. Edit form color background and border, submit button color and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum “good” rating option (e.g. ”4”).
Edit your review form. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
This plugin was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main site navigation menus.
The plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a risk-free, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single Site Licensing – Can be installed on a single of your own sites. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User License Edition – Can be installed on all domains that you own. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License – Can be installed on any site you own. Install the plugin on all client sites for payment or part of a paid service. Can sell with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: Current pricing for the Power Online Reviews plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the plugin retails for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual price set by the product seller when you visit the product site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price: Power Online Reviews – Easy User Reviews Management For WordPress
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Download This Plugin
Companies are missing out on opportunities to attract new customers and grow their business because they are still ignoring their online reputations. This plugin offers a simple way to manage your online reputation.
For more information, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Easy User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Recommended WordPress Themes And Plugins:
Disclaimer: We have no association with WordPress, Automattic, or any of the WordPress products mentioned or reviewed on this site. We may derive financial benefits from the purchase of any third-party services and/or products advertised on our site. All images and details sourced from product websites remain the copyright of their respective owners and comply with all license terms and agreements of use to the best of our knowledge.
Did you find this tutorial useful? Please feel free to use the social links below and share this article with anyone thinking of starting or growing a business online.