Do you know what customers are saying about you online?
In this article, you will learn about a simple yet effective WordPress plugin that lets you legally and ethically manage your customer feedback.
Our WordPress Plugin Choice For Users …
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Customer Reviews Management
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install tool for WordPress users that allows any business to create positive customer review campaigns, and give your business a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews encourages positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are held back on the website for attention by the business owner.
This process can help you create more positive third-party reviews and improves user experience where the service has been below standard.
According to a study by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue”.
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site.
Ask customers to rate your products or services. (Screenshot sourced from plugin website)
The form is very simple for visitors and customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your products or services.
What Happens When Users Leave Positive Feedback?
Visitors rate your services or products with a simple 5-star system. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Users who submit a good rating are invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Visitors who leave good feedback are invited to leave a review on a third-party review site. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your users to the third-party review site where they can then leave their positive review …
The plugin sends customers who leave good feedback to your third-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Poor Customer Ratings
Poor ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Customers who leave a bad rating (e.g. ”1”, “2”, or even “3”) are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved to your website, allowing you to respond directly to any unhappy customers and also avoiding them venting or posting negative remarks on Facebook, forums, or other review sites.
The plugin captures negative feedback from customers on your site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Learn more about this plugin here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your web site:
Ready To Start Using In Very Little Time
Power Online Reviews is very easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugins folder via your administrator area and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Negative feedback can seriously damage your reputation. Good feedback can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can begin to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and not allowing harmful reviews from spreading.
- Increase Targeting Of Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a system for filtering poor user reviews and promoting only positive content about your products or services, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many great features to WP users. Here are just a few:
Features For Local Business Users
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Visitor feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Manage good and bad reviews ethically.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and can be used on all computers, tablets, or smartphone devices.
All visitor feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” screen. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on a record to view visitor comments. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Plugin Admin Settings
- All forms are automatically generated as soon as the plugin is activated.
- All review forms are fully editable.
- Main Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background colour, submit button text colour.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Ratings Section – Specify which rating option or higher is to be considered a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below the number you specify will be considered a “bad” review and held in the plugin management section, so visitors will not be invited to continue to the third-party review sites). Other customizable features of this section include the submit button background color, and submit button text color.
Your review form is completely editable. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
The plugin was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website navigation menus.
The plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is backed by a no-risk, thirty day, full money-back guarantee.
- Single Site License – Install the plugin on 1 site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Personal License – Install the plugin on all of your own domains. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Can be installed on all client sites as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: The price of Power Online Reviews can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The price above was current when this article was written. This may or may not be the actual price set by the plugin developer when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing here:
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
The Bottom Line
Businesses around the world are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not monitoring their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and inexpensive solution to begin managing your customer feedback.
For full details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Management Of Client Reviews