Do you have an effective online reputation management strategy?
In this article, we’ll explore a simple yet effective WordPress plugin that lets you legally and ethically manage customer feedback.
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Management Of Customer Reviews
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install plugin for WordPress users that allows any business to create positive customer review campaigns, and give your business a significant boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Bad reviews are captured directly to your business website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This simple process helps to create more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and happier customers where the service has been less than stellar.
According to a recent study by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Official Yelp Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask customers to rate your products or services. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is very simple for customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to provide a rating of your services.
What Happens When Users Leave Positive Ratings?
Customers rate your business with a simple 5-star system. (Source: plugin website)
Customers who submit good ratings are asked to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Customers who give good feedback are asked to submit a review on a third-party review site. (Product screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitors to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends visitors who leave good feedback to your third-party review pages. (Screenshot above sourced from plugin website)
What Happens When Customers Leave Negative Ratings?
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not immediately addressed. (Image: plugin website)
Users who leave a negative rating are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the user review is saved on your admin area, giving you the opportunity to engage with the customer and also help prevent the venting or posting of damaging comments on Facebook, social media sites, or other 3rd-party review sites.
The plugin stores negative feedback from visitors on your site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your web site:
Fast And Simple To Install And Implement
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Just upload a zip folder containing the plugin files to your Plugin folder via your WP dashboard and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Bad reviews can harm your business. Good reviews can increase revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Additional plugin benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can start to repair the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing negative reviews from growing.
- Increase Targeting Of Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective process to filter negative visitor feedback and promote positive content about your products or services, you can confidently increase your campaigns and user requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many features to web site owners. Here are just some:
- Easy collection of customer feedback.
- User feedback is centrally managed on your site.
- Ethical and legitimate management of favorable and bad reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to submit review to third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the attention of local business.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, or mobile device.
All visitor feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management section. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Click on a record to view visitor feedback. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
- All forms are automatically created as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Review forms are completely customizable.
- First Review Form: Add image of business. Add title/prompt and default formatted text. Edit form colour background and border, color of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Ratings Section – Specify which rating level or above constitutes a “good” review (e.g. ”4”). Everything below this level will be considered a “bad” review and held feedback management section, so your visitors will not be invited to continue to the third-party review sites). Other editable features in this section include the submit button background colour, and submit button text color.
Edit your review form. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
The plugin was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
The plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and comes with a risk-free, thirty day, 100% refund guarantee.
- Single – Can be installed on 1 of your own sites. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Personal License – Can be installed on all of your own domains. Price = $29.00.
- Developer License – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Can be installed on any client site as part of a paid service. Can be flipped with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Note: The cost of purchasing the Power Online Reviews product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing shown above was correct when this content was written. This may not be the actual price charged by the plugin seller when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Many businesses everywhere are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not monitoring their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple solution to manage your online reputation.
For more information, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Easy User Reviews Management For WordPress