Do you have an effective system in place to manage your online reputation?
In this article, we show you a simple yet effective WordPress plugin that lets you legally and ethically manage your customer reviews.
WordPress Plugin Review …
- Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Customer Reviews Management
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Customer Reviews Management
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows any business to increase their number of positive reviews on 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Yell.com, etc, and give your business a significant boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews encourages positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are captured on the website for attention by the business owner.
This helps to create more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and improves user satisfaction where the service has fallen down.
According to a study by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue”.
(Source: Official Yelp Blog)
How The Plugin Works
The plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your products or services. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
The form is very simple for customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to rate your product with a 5-star rating feature and submit their response.
What Happens When Users Leave Positive Ratings?
Users rate your business using a simple 5-star system. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
When customers submit good ratings, they are invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites (you can specify which 3rd-party review sites to display) …
Users who give good feedback are asked to leave a review on a third-party review site. (Screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends visitors who leave positive feedback to your third-party review pages. (Source: plugin website)
Negative User Rating
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Customers who leave negative ratings (e.g. ”1”, “2”, or even “3”) are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the customer reviews are saved to your site, allowing you to respond directly to all negative feedback and also help prevent the venting or posting of damaging comments on Facebook, forums, or other popular review sites.
The plugin stores poor feedback from users on your site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Fast And Easy To Install And Set Up
Power Online Reviews is very easy to install. Just upload a zip file containing the plugin to your Plugins folder via your WP dashboard and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Negative feedback can seriously ruin your reputation. Positive reviews can increase revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Additional benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can start to repair the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and preventing negative reviews from continuing to grow.
- Increase Campaigns For Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you put a ”net” in place for filtering negative user feedback and letting through only positive comments about your products or services, you can confidently increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many features to WP users. Here are just some:
- Allows easy collection of user feedback.
- Central management of user feedback on your site.
- Manage good and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at third-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are ”quarantined” for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and can be used on all computers, tablets, and portable devices.
All visitor feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” section. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on an entry to view visitor comments. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Plugin Administration Settings
- All forms are instantly created as soon as the plugin is activated.
- All review forms are completely customizable.
- First Review Form: Edit business image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background color, submit button text colour.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Ratings Section – Choose which rating option or above constitutes a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below the number you set will be considered a “bad” review and held locally, so your visitors will not be asked to continue to the 3rd-party review sites). Other editable features in this section include the submit button background colour, and submit button text color.
Edit your review form. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
The plugin was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website navigation menus.
The plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is sold with a risk-free, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
- Single Site License – Install the plugin on a single domain that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User – Can be installed on multiple of your own sites. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer – Install the plugin on any site you own. Can be installed on all client sites for payment or as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Price details for the product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The price above was correct at the time this review was published. This may not be the actual price set by the product author when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Get This Plugin
Businesses everywhere are currently missing out on opportunities to create happier customers and grow their business because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and inexpensive solution to manage your online reputation.
For complete details, visit the plugin website here: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Management Of Customer Reviews
Disclaimer: We have no direct association with WordPress, Automattic, or any of the WordPress-related products reviewed on this website. We may derive financial benefits from sales of any products or services advertised on our site. All images and descriptions sourced from product websites are the copyright of their respective owners and comply with all license terms and agreements of use to the best of our knowledge.
Was this post useful? If so, please share this information with other WordPress users using the links below.