Online reputation management is becoming more a vital aspect of doing business online.
In this article, we show you a simple yet effective tool for WordPress users that lets you legally and ethically manage customer reviews.
- Power Online Reviews – User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews – User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install WordPress plugin that 3rd-party review sites, and give your business a revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are held back on the website for attention by the business owner.
This simple process ensures more third-party reviews that are positive and improves customer experience where the service may have fallen down.
According to a study by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
How It Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site.
Ask users to rate your products. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your products.
What Happens When Customers Submit Good Feedback?
Customers rate your services or products using a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
Customers who leave a positive rating (e.g. ”5″) are asked to share their review on one or more 3rd-party review sites (you specify which third-party review sites to display) …
Users who give good feedback are asked to write a review on a third-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your users to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends visitors who leave positive feedback to your 3rd-party review pages. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
What Happens When Users Submit Bad Ratings?
Poor ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
When customers submit negative ratings, they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the review is saved in your website, giving you the option to contact the user and also help prevent the venting or posting of damaging comments on Facebook, forums, or other popular review sites.
The plugin stores poor comments from visitors on your site. (Screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Go here to learn more: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your web site:
Ready To Go To Work In Very Little Time
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Just upload a zip file that contains the plugin files to your Plugins folder via your admin login and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Negative feedback can ruin your reputation. Positive reviews can boost revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can repair any damage before things get worse.
Additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can begin to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from growing.
- Increase Targeting Of Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective system to filter bad customer reviews and let through only positive content about your business, products and services, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and email requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many features to WP users. Here are just a few:
Features For Local Business Users
- Collect visitor feedback easily.
- Centrally manage customer feedback on your website.
- Ethical and legitimate management of good and negative reviews.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to submit a review to 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and can be used on all computers, tablets, or mobile devices.
Your customer feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” section. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Click on an entry to view visitor feedback. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
Plugin Admin Features
- Forms are instantly generated as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Add image of business. Display title/prompt and text. Change form color background and border, colour of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum “good” star rating option.
Edit your review form. (Screenshot above sourced from plugin website)
Power Online Reviews was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website navigation menus.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and comes with a no-risk, 30 day, full refund guarantee.
- Single – Install the plugin on a single site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User License – Install the plugin on multiple of your own sites. Price = $29.00.
- Developer – Can be installed on any site you own. Install the plugin on any client site for payment or part of a paid service. Can be included for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: The price of the Power Online Reviews software depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. When we last checked, the software retails for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software author when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing:
For ”how-to” videos showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Get The Plugin
Businesses all over the world are ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and increase their revenues because they ignore their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and affordable way to begin managing your online reputation.
For more details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress
Disclaimer: WordPress and its related trademarks are registered trademarks of Automattic, Inc. This site is not affiliated with nor sponsored by Automattic, Inc. or the WordPress Open Source project. This site and the products and services offered on this site are not affiliated, associated, endorsed, or sponsored by WordPress, nor have they been reviewed, tested, or certified by WordPress. The owner, contributors and/or advertisers may derive financial benefit from sales of items advertised, linked to, or reviewed on this site.
Did you enjoy this article? If so, please consider using the links below to share this post with other online users.