Do you have an effective online reputation management strategy in place?
In this article, we discuss a simple WordPress plugin that lets you legally and ethically manage user reviews.
Let’s Review …
Power Online Reviews – Easy User Reviews Management For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use WordPress plugin that allows any business to 3rd-party review sites, and give your business a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are captured on the website for attention by the business owner.
This process can help you create more positive third-party reviews and improves customer experience where the service has been below standard.
According to research by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
How It Works
The plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask visitors to rate your services or products. (Source: plugin website)
The form is very simple for your customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your products.
Good Customer Ratings
Visitors rate your business using a simple 5-star system. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Users who submit a good rating are then invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Users who leave good ratings are asked to submit a review on a third-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your user to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends users who leave positive ratings to your third-party review pages. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Poor User Rating
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not immediately addressed. (Screenshot sourced from plugin website)
When users submit poor ratings, they are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the customer review is saved to your admin area, giving you the opportunity to contact the user giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin stores negative feedback from visitors on your site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Fast & Easy Installation
Power Online Reviews installs just like every plugin. Just upload it to your Plugin folder via your dashboard and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Avoid Negative Reviews From Spreading
Poor reviews can harm your reputation. Good feedback can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Additional plugin benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can start to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and not allowing negative reviews from continuing to spread.
- Increase Campaigns For User Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a ”net” that filters negative user reviews and allows only positive content about your products or services to get through, you can confidently increase your campaigns and requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many great features to web site owners. Here are just a few:
- Collect visitor feedback easily.
- Central management of customer feedback on local business website.
- Legitimate management of positive and poor reviews.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to post a review on 3rd-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and can be used on any computer, or mobile device.
All user feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” area. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Click on a record to view customer feedback. (Screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Plugin Admin Features
- All forms are automatically created as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Review forms are fully customizable.
- Main Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background color, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Ratings Section – Specify which rating number or higher constitutes a “good” review (e.g. ”4”). Everything below the level you specify will be deemed a “bad” review and captured in your site, so your visitors will not be invited to submit comments to the 3rd-party review sites). Other editable features in this section include the submit button background colour, and submit button text color.
Edit your review form. (Screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Power Online Reviews was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website.
The plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a no-risk, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
- Single Edition – Can be installed on one of your own sites. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User – Can be installed on all of your own sites. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer – Install the plugin on any site you own. Can be installed on all client sites as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Pricing for the product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing shown above was current when this article was written. This may not be the actual price charged by the product developer when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Companies are missing out on opportunities to attract new customers and increase their revenues because they are still ignoring their online reputations. This plugin offers a simple solution to manage customer feedback on your site.
For more details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy User Reviews Management