Online reputation management should not be ignored if you want your business to grow.
In this article, you will learn about a simple WordPress plugin that can help to avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your business through effective user review management.
Power Online Reviews – User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress Users
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows any business to increase their number of positive reviews on third-party review sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, etc, and give your business a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Bad reviews are captured directly to the website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This process can help you generate more positive 3rd-party reviews and happier customers where the service may have fallen down.
According to research by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
How The Plugin Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site.
Ask users to rate your services or products. (Screenshot: plugin website)
The form is uncomplicated for customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your services and products.
What Happens When Customers Leave Good Ratings?
Users rate your business with a simple 5-star rating system. (Image: plugin website)
Customers who leave good feedback (e.g. “4″) are then asked to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Users who leave good feedback are invited to write a review on a third-party review site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customers to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends users who leave positive feedback to your 3rd-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Bad User Rating
Poor feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Users who leave negative ratings are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the user review is saved on your site, giving you the opportunity to contact the user and hopefully turn the situation around.
The plugin stores poor feedback from customers on your site. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
To learn more about the plugin go here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Quick And Simple To Install And Implement
Power Online Reviews installs like any WordPress plugin. Simply upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your WordPress administrator section and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Help Prevent Bad Reviews
Bad reviews can kill your business. Good feedback can grow revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix any problems before things get out of hand.
Additional benefits of the plugin include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can begin to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing bad reviews from continuing to spread.
- Increase Targeting Of Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you put a process in place to filter bad customer reviews and promote only positive comments about your products and services, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews provides many great features to web site owners. Here are just some:
Features For Local Business Users
- Collect visitor feedback easily.
- Review visitor feedback on your site.
- Manage positive and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- All forms are fully responsive and can be used on any computer, tablet, and smart device.
Your customer feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management section. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Click on an item to view visitor feedback. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Plugin Admin Features
- All forms are instantly generated as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Review forms are completely customizable.
- Main Review Form: Edit business image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background colour, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum “good” star rating level (e.g. “3″).
Your review form is fully editable. (Image: plugin website)
Power Online Reviews was developed for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main site pages.
This plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a risk-free, thirty day, complete money-back guarantee.
- Single – Install the plugin on a single domain that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Licensing – Can be installed on all as many of your own sites as you like. Price = $29.00.
- Developer License – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Can be installed on any client site for payment or as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Current pricing for the Power Online Reviews plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the current price at the time this content was published. This may or may not be the actual price set by the plugin author when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For a demo video of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Businesses are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and boost their revenues because they are still ignoring their online reputations. This plugin offers a simple and easy way to begin managing customer feedback on your site.
For more information, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Customer Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress