Do you have an online reputation management strategy?
In this article, we review a simple plugin for WordPress users that lets you legally and ethically manage user reviews.
Power Online Reviews – Easy Client Reviews Management For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use tool for WordPress users that fast, simple and easy way to generate masses of positive reviews on third-party review sites like Yelp, Yell.com, etc, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews encourages positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Bad reviews are sent directly to your business website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This ensures more third-party reviews that are positive and improves customer experience where the service has fallen down.
According to research by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue”.
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask visitors to rate your services or products. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
The form is very simple for customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to provide a rating of your products and services.
Positive Customer Rating
Users rate your services or products using a simple 5-star system. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Users who leave a good rating are invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Visitors who give positive feedback are asked to leave a review on a third-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave their positive review …
The plugin sends users who leave positive feedback to your 3rd-party review pages. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Bad User Rating
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Customers who leave a poor rating are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the review is saved to your website, allowing you to respond directly to all unhappy customers and hopefully turn them back into happy customers.
The plugin stores negative comments from visitors on your site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your web site:
Quick And Easy To Install And Configure
Power Online Reviews is very easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugin folder via your administrator login and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Poor reviews can ruin your business. Great feedback can explode revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get out of hand.
Some additional benefits and advantages include:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can start to repair the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and preventing negative reviews from growing.
- Increase Campaigns For Customer Reviews With Confidence: Once you have a system in place to filter negative user feedback and let through only positive comments about your products or services, you can confidently increase your campaigns and customer requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides a number of great features to WP users. Here are just some of these features:
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Central management of customer feedback on your website.
- Manage positive and bad reviews ethically.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to submit a review to 3rd-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, or smart devices.
All customer feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management screen. (Image: plugin website)
Click on a record to view user comments. (Product screenshot source: plugin website)
Plugin Admin Features
- All forms are automatically created as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Edit business image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background color, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Ratings Section – Specify which rating option or above will be regarded as being a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below this number will be deemed a “bad” review and stored in the plugin management area, so your visitors will not be asked to continue to the third-party review sites). Other editable features in this section include the submit button background color, and submit button text colour.
Your review form is completely editable. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Power Online Reviews was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
Power Online Reviews Support
Power Online Reviews was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a no-risk, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single Site Licensing – Install the plugin on a single of your own sites. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User License Edition – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License Edition – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on all client sites for payment or as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: Current pricing for the Power Online Reviews plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the plugin is being retailed for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual price charged by the product developer when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing:
For demo videos of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
What We Recommend
Companies are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and boost their revenues because they are not managing their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and inexpensive solution to manage your online reputation.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress Users