Are you ignoring your online reputation?
In this article, we explore a simple yet effective plugin for WordPress users that can help you avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your services through effective user review management.
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Managing Client Reviews
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use tool for WordPress users that third-party review sites, and give your online reputation a revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Bad reviews are captured directly to your website back-end for immediate attention by the business owner.
This helps to create more positive 3rd-party reviews and happier customers where the service may have been less than stellar.
According to research by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Upon installation and activation, the plugin automatically generates a review form on your site.
Ask users to rate you. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is uncomplicated for customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to rate your services with a one-click rating feature and submit their feedback.
Positive User Ratings
Users rate your products or services using a simple 5-star system. (Source: plugin website)
Users who leave positive feedback (e.g. ”5″) are invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites …
Customers who leave positive feedback are asked to provide a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your users to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of your business, services or products …
The plugin sends visitors who leave good feedback to your third-party review pages. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Bad Customer Rating
Poor ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Product screenshot source: plugin website)
When users leave a negative rating, they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the user review is saved locally, giving you the opportunity to contact the customer giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures negative comments from visitors on your site. (Screenshot: plugin website)
More info: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your site:
Fast And Simple To Install And Implement
Power Online Reviews is very easy to install. Just upload it to your Plugins folder via your dashboard and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Poor reviews can seriously kill your reputation. Good comment can grow revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can rectify the situation before things get worse.
Additional benefits and advantages include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can start repairing the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and preventing bad reviews from spreading.
- Increase Targeting Of User Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective system to filter bad visitor reviews and promote only positive content about your business, products or services, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews provides many features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy collection of customer feedback.
- Visitor feedback is centrally managed on your site.
- Manage favorable and negative reviews ethically.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to submit review to 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, tablets, and smartphone devices.
Your visitor feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management screen. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on an entry to view user comments. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
- All forms are automatically created as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Review forms are fully editable.
- First Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background colour, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Ratings Section – Select which rating number or higher is to be considered a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below the level you specify will be categorized as a “bad” review and stored feedback management section, so your visitors will not be invited to continue to the third-party review sites). Other customizable features of this section include the submit button background color, and submit button text color.
Edit your review form. (Screenshot sourced from plugin website)
This plugin was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is backed by a no-risk, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single Site Licensing – Install the plugin on a single site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User License – Can be installed on multiple as many of your own domains as you need. Price = $29.00.
- Developer License – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Can be installed on any client site for payment or as part of a paid service. Can be sold with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: Current pricing for this product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the product is being retailed for the amounts shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the plugin developer when you visit the site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin in action, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Businesses are ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and grow their business because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and inexpensive solution to manage your online reputation.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Management Of Customer Reviews
Disclaimer: This site has no association with WordPress or any WordPress products discussed on this website. We may receive affiliate commissions or financial benefits from purchases of third-party products and/or services mentioned on this site. All images are the copyright of their respective owners, comply with all license terms and agreements of use are being used solely for illustrative or training purposes.
Was this tutorial useful? Please use the share buttons below to share this article with other new website owners.