How good is your reputation online?
In this article, we’ll look at a simple yet effective plugin for WordPress users that allows you to legally and ethically manage customer feedback.
WordPress Plugin Review …
- Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Managing Client Reviews
- Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
- Power Online Reviews – How It Works
- Plugin Features
- Plugin Tips
- Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
- Product Cost
- Additional Plugin Information
- Install This Plugin
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Managing Client Reviews
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that fast, easy and simple way to help you generate more positive reviews on third-party review sites like Yelp, Yell.com, etc, and give your online reputation a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews makes it easier for positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are captured on the website for attention by the business owner.
This process can help to ensure the submission of more third-party reviews that are positive and improves customer satisfaction where the service may have fallen down.
According to a study by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your business. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your products.
Positive Customer Rating
Customers rate you using a simple 5-star system. (Screenshot above sourced from plugin website)
Customers who submit positive ratings (e.g. ”5″) are asked to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Users who give good feedback are invited to provide a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the third-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends visitors who leave good feedback to your 3rd-party review pages. (Image: plugin website)
Poor Customer Ratings
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Users who leave negative ratings (e.g. ”1”, “2”, even “3”) are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved locally, giving you the opportunity to engage with the user and hopefully turn the situation around.
The plugin stores poor comments from customers on your site. (Image: plugin website)
Learn more about this plugin here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Fast And Easy To Install And Implement
Power Online Reviews installs just like every WP plugin. Just upload a zip file containing the plugin files to your Plugin folder via your administrator section and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Poor reviews can seriously hurt your reputation. Positive feedback can grow revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Some additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can begin repairing the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and preventing negative reviews from spreading.
- Increase Campaigns For User Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a ”net” for filtering poor user reviews and promoting positive content about your business, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and client requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides a number of features to web site owners. Here are just some:
Features For Local Business Users
- Easy collection of user feedback.
- User feedback is centrally managed on your website.
- Manage positive and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to post a review on 3rd-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers, and portable devices.
Your customer feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management area. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
Click on a record to view customer feedback. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Plugin Administration Features
- All forms are automatically created as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Add image of business. Add title/prompt and formatted text. Change form color background and border, colour of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Ratings Section – Choose which rating number or higher will be regarded as being a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below the number you specify will be deemed a “bad” review and captured feedback management area, so visitors will not be invited to continue to the 3rd-party review sites). Other customizable features of this section include the submit button background colour, and submit button text color.
Your review form is fully editable. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
This plugin was developed specifically for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main site.
Power Online Reviews Plugin Support
The plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is sold with a risk-free, 30 day, 100% refund guarantee.
- Single User License – Can be installed on 1 of your own sites. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User – Can be installed on all as many of your own sites as you want. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License Edition – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on all client sites for payment or as part of a paid service. Can be sold with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: The cost to purchase Power Online Reviews can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The price above was current at the time this content was written. This may or may not be the actual price set by the product developer when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For a demo video of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Install This Plugin
Many companies are currently ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. This plugin offers a simple and inexpensive way to begin managing customer reviews on your site.
For full details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Easy Client Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress
Disclaimer: This site has no direct association with WordPress or any WordPress products discussed on this site. We may derive a financial benefit or affiliate commission from sales of any third-party products advertised on this site. All product images are the copyright of their respective owners, comply with all license terms and agreements of use to the best of our knowledge and are used solely for illustrative or training purposes.
Have you found this post useful? Please use the social buttons below to share this post with others who could benefit from learning about WordPress.