How good is your reputation online?
In this article, we’ll explore a simple yet effective tool for WordPress users that lets you legally and ethically manage customer reviews.
WordPress Plugin: Editor’s Pick …
Power Online Reviews – User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that can help you generate hundreds, if not thousands, of positive reviews for your business, services or products, and give your business a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews prompts positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are filtered on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple process helps to generate more third-party reviews that are positive and improves customer experience where the service has been below par.
According to a recent study by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Blog)
How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask visitors to rate your business. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is very simple for customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your services or products.
Positive Customer Ratings
Visitors rate your products with a simple 5-star system. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
When customers submit a positive rating, they are then invited to add a review to one or more third-party review sites (you can specify which third-party review sites to display) …
Customers who give good feedback are asked to submit a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Image: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitors to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends users who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Product screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Bad User Rating
Negative ratings can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
When users submit a bad rating, they are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved locally, giving you the option to engage with the customer and hopefully turn the situation around.
The plugin stores negative feedback from customers on your site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
More info: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Ready To Go To Work In Very Little Time
Power Online Reviews is really easy to install. Just upload it to your Plugin folder via your dashboard and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Negative feedback can kill your reputation. Great comment can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can fix the issue before things get out of hand.
Additional benefits of this plugin include:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can start repairing the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and not allowing harmful reviews from continuing to grow.
- Increase Targeting Of User Reviews With Confidence: Once you have a ”net” in place that filters poor user reviews and promotes positive content about your business, products and services, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and customer requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews provides many features to web site owners. Here are just a few of these:
Features For Local Business Users
- Easy collection of visitor feedback.
- Review user feedback on your site.
- Manage good and negative reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to submit review to 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the attention of business owner.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on all computers or tablet screens, or portable devices.
All visitor feedback is centrally stored in the “Manage Feedbacks” screen. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on a record to view visitor feedback. (Image: plugin website)
- All forms are instantly generated as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Review forms are completely editable.
- First Review Form: Display business image. Display title/prompt and default text. Change form colour background and border, color of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Choose minimum “good” star rating option.
Your review form is fully editable. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
Power Online Reviews was developed for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
Power Online Reviews Support
This plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a risk-free, thirty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single User License – Install the plugin on a single of your own domains. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User – Install the plugin on multiple of your own sites. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer Licensing – Can be installed on any site you own. Can be installed on all client sites for payment or part of a paid service. Can sell with site installation (passing on single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Pricing details of Power Online Reviews depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Currently, the product is being retailed for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the product developer when you visit the plugin site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For ”how to” videos of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Companies all around the world are currently missing out on opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not effectively managing their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple solution to manage customer feedback on your site.
For full details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Easy User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress