Do you have an online reputation management strategy in place?
In this article, we discuss a tool for WordPress users that can help to avoid the escalation of negative reviews about your products through effective customer review management.
- Power Online Reviews – Customer Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Customer Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use WordPress plugin that 3rd-party review sites, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are filtered on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple process ensures more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and improves customer experience where the service has fallen down.
According to research by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Yelp Blog)
How It Works
The plugin automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your services. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is very simple for your customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your business.
What Happens When Customers Submit Good Feedback?
Customers rate you using a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Users who leave a good rating are asked to share their review on one or more third-party review sites (you can specify which 3rd-party review sites to display) …
Users who give good ratings are asked to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Product screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of your company, services and products …
The plugin sends visitors who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Poor User Rating
Poor ratings can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Customers who submit poor ratings (e.g. ”1”, “2”, or even “3”) are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the customer reviews are saved locally, giving you the opportunity to contact the customer giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures poor feedback from users on your site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
For more details go here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your web site:
Quick And Easy To Install And Configure
Power Online Reviews is very easy to install. Just upload it to your Plugins folder via your WordPress dashboard and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Bad reviews can kill your business. Great reviews can boost revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix the issue before things get worse.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can begin repairing the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and preventing bad reviews from spreading.
- Increase Campaigns For User Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a ”net” that filters negative visitor reviews and allows only positive content about your business, products and services to get through, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides a number of features to web site owners. Here are just some:
Features For Local Business Users
- Collect visitor feedback easily.
- Customer feedback is centrally managed on local business website.
- Manage favorable and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to submit a review to third-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, tablet, or smartphone device.
All visitor feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management screen. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Click on a record to view visitor comments. (Source: plugin website)
Plugin Admin Settings
- Forms are instantly created as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background color, submit button background colour, submit button text colour.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Ratings Section – Choose which rating option or higher will be considered a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below this level will be considered a “bad” review and captured feedback management section, so visitors will not be asked to continue to the third-party review sites). Other editable features in this section include the submit button background colour, and submit button text color.
Customize your review form. (Source: plugin website)
The plugin was developed for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/customer-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
This plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and comes with a no-risk, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
- Single – Install the plugin on one site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User License Edition – Install the plugin on all as many of your own sites as you need. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer – Can be installed on any site you own. Install the plugin on any client site for payment or part of a paid service. Can sell with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Note: The price of Power Online Reviews depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The price above was current when this content was written. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the product seller when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price: Power Online Reviews – Easy Client Reviews Management For WordPress
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
The Bottom Line
Companies all over the world are currently ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and increase their revenues because they are still ignoring their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and inexpensive way to begin managing your customer reviews.
For more details, visit the plugin website: Power Online Reviews – Easy Customer Reviews Management For WordPress
Additional Plugins And Themes:
Disclaimer: This site has no association with WordPress, Automattic, or any of the WordPress-related products promoted on this site. We may receive financial benefits from the purchase of any products and services advertised on this site. All images are the copyright of their respective owners and have been used solely for training and illustrative purposes.
Did you enjoy this post? If so, please share this page with other bloggers using the social buttons below.