Are you ignoring your online reputation?
In this article, you will learn about a simple plugin for WordPress users that can help you avoid the escalation of problem reviews about your products through effective customer review management.
Let’s Review …
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Management Of User Reviews
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use WordPress plugin that 3rd-party review sites, and give your online reputation a revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Bad reviews are sent directly to the website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This helps to create more third-party reviews that are positive and happier customers where the service may have been less than stellar.
According to a recent study by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue”.
How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask visitors to rate your products. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
The form is very simple for visitors and customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to rate your business using a one-click rating feature and submit their response.
Good Customer Rating
Visitors rate your services or products with a simple 5-star rating system. (Screenshot source: plugin website)
Users who submit positive ratings (e.g. “4″) are then asked to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites (you specify which 3rd-party review sites to display) …
Visitors who leave good ratings are invited to submit a review on a third-party review site. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review …
The plugin sends users who leave positive ratings to your third-party review pages. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
What Happens When Users Leave Bad Feedback?
Poor feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Users who leave negative feedback (e.g. “1″) are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the reviews are saved locally, giving you the option to contact the customer giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures poor comments from customers on your site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
More info: Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Ready To Go To Work In No Time
Power Online Reviews installs like any plugin. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugins folder via your admin user section and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Negative feedback can ruin your reputation. Positive comment can increase revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can rectify the situation before things get out of hand.
Additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can start repairing the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and not allowing harmful reviews from growing.
- Increase Campaigns For Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you have an effective process in place to filter poor user feedback and promote positive comments about your business, products and services, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and user requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews provides many features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these:
- Allows easy collection of visitor feedback.
- Centrally manage customer feedback on your website.
- Manage good and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to submit a review to third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the attention of business owner.
- All forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, tablet, or portable device.
Your user feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” section. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on an item to view customer feedback. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Plugin Administration Settings
- All forms are instantly created as soon as the plugin is activated.
- All review forms are fully customizable.
- First Review Form: Edit image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background colour, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Select minimum ”positive” star rating option.
Your review form is fully editable. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Power Online Reviews was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main website.
This plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and comes with a risk-free, thirty day, complete refund guarantee.
- Single – Can be installed on a single of your own domains. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Edition – Install the plugin on multiple sites that you own. Price = $29.00.
- Developer License – Install the plugin on any site you own. Can be installed on any client site as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: The cost of purchasing the Power Online Reviews product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Presently, the product is being retailed for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual price set by the software developer when you visit the plugin site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Info
For a demo video showing how the plugin works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Get The Plugin
Many companies are missing out on opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and affordable way to manage user feedback on your website.
For more details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For User Feedback Management