Do you have an online reputation management strategy in place for your business?
In this article, we’ll explore a simple yet effective WordPress plugin that lets you legally and ethically manage user reviews.
- Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Customer Reviews Management
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Customer Reviews Management
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use plugin for WordPress users that allows any business to third-party review sites, and give your business a revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are captured on the website for attention by the business owner.
This simple process helps to create more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and happier customers where the service may have been less than stellar.
According to a study by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Official Yelp Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your products or services. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your products.
What Happens When Customers Submit Good Feedback?
Customers rate your services or products using a simple 5-star system. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Customers who submit good ratings are then invited to share their review on one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Users who leave good feedback are asked to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your users to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience with your business, services and products …
The plugin sends visitors who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Image: plugin website)
Negative User Rating
Poor feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
When users submit bad feedback, they are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the reviews are saved in your admin area, allowing you to respond directly to any dissatisfied users giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin stores poor comments from customers on your site. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your web site:
Be Up And Running In Very Little Time
Power Online Reviews is really easy to install. Just upload a zip file containing the plugin files to your Plugin folder via your admin user area and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Bad reviews can ruin your business. Great comment can grow revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can repair any damage before things get out of hand.
Additional benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can start to repair the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and not allowing harmful reviews from continuing to spread.
- Increase Campaigns For User Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective ”gateway” for filtering negative visitor feedback and promoting only positive content about your business, products and services, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many features to website owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy collection of user feedback.
- Central management of user feedback on local business website.
- Legitimate management of favorable and poor reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to submit review to third-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of business owner.
- Forms are fully responsive and can be used on all computers or tablet screens, and smartphone devices.
All user feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” section. (Image: plugin website)
Click on an item to view customer comments. (Product screenshot source: plugin website)
Plugin Admin Features
- All forms are automatically created when plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Add image of business. Display title/prompt and default text. Edit form color background and border, submit button color and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit colour of submit button background and text
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change color of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum “good” star rating level (e.g. ”4”).
Customize your review form. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
This plugin was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main site.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a no-risk, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
- Single User License – Install the plugin on 1 of your own domains. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User – Can be installed on all domains that you own. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer Licensing – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on any client site for payment or as part of a paid service. Can be sold or flipped with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Note: Pricing details of Power Online Reviews depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the current price at the time this content was published. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the plugin seller when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price here:
Additional Plugin Info
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Businesses all around the world are currently missing out on opportunities to create happier customers and retain existing ones because they are still ignoring their online reputations. Power Online Reviews offers a simple solution to manage your online reputation.
For more details, visit the plugin website here: Power Online Reviews – Easy Client Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Disclaimer: This site is not associated with WordPress or any WordPress products mentioned on this site. We may derive a financial benefit or affiliate commission from sales of any products advertised on our website. All product images remain the copyright of their respective owners and comply with all license terms and agreements of use.
Did you enjoy this article? If so, please use the social buttons below to share this tutorial with anyone thinking of starting their own business online.