One of the downsides of doing business in the Internet Age is that we are constantly under the potential threat of online theft, having our websites and social media accounts being infected by malicious viruses and our business and personal data wiped out.
If you own anything where information can be accessed online like a business blog or website, then you need to carefully consider online security and the importance of having an online business security plan.
In addition to implementing an internet security plan for your business, you will also want to protect your data from internal and external issues that can result in losing valuable data and cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that most people only appreciate once it’s too late.
Then again, you may also want to save time. If your business involves cloning a number of websites or blogs, having an efficient way to copy website data from one website to another would be really convenient.
As every wise webmaster knows, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress blog, therefore, is something that everybody should do. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, so few site owners religiously do it, or don’t do it as often as these things should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your website hacked, losing data, and accidentally installing scripts that permanently damage your site is all part of the reality of doing business online. If this were to ever happen to you, then you would need a quick and easy way to recover old content, restore your site to an earlier version, or complete reinstall your site and information.
Fortunately, if your website or blog is powered by WordPress, then it’s easy to create backups of your WordPress database and web site files, copy your website to another location and restore previous backups of your data.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Keep Your WordPress Websites And Blogs Protected
The Backup Creator WordPress plugin is a “one-click” solution for backing up your blogs, cloning all of your websites and keeping your WordPress sites protected.
Once you have installed and activated Backup Creator on your website, your plugin settings can be easily configured. You can perform automatically scheduled backups, email backups, FTP backups, backups to the cloud, and remote backups using data hosting solutions like Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3.
Go here to learn more about the plugin: Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your web site:
Ready To Start Using In No Time
Backup Creator is quite easy to install. Simply upload a zip folder that contains the plugin to your Plugins folder via your WP admin area and activate.
Once you’ve entered your license code, the plugin unlocks and the software is ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to instantly backup, restore and protect your blogs and WordPress websites. It only takes a few mouse clicks. Backup Creator is an ideal backup tool for non-technical users.
Save Lots Of Time
As well as saving time and the peace of mind of knowing that your information can be easily retrieved should you experience problems, Backup Creator is especially useful for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar settings.
Just set up your master site and then create as many duplicates as you want. That’s a lot of time saved setting up new websites.
Some additional plugin benefits include:
- Back Up Big Websites: Often, owners of very large websites can experience problems with backups. Many customers report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data depends on the webhosting company you use and your server configuration.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your information can be quickly and easily recovered should any kind of problem affect your site is a priceless benefit, especially when things depend on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator offers many features to web site owners. Here are just some:
- Instant Site Backups. Click one button to back up your entire site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship your backup files to the secure destination of your choice. You can download the backup to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP the backup offsite.
- Instant Backup Restore. Instantly restore your data and files to any destination you like. You can clone data directly from another WP website, upload via your internet browser or even transfer via FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology allows unlimited deployment of pre-configured client sites in a few seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- One-Time Automatic Backup Schedules: Set up your backup schedule one time and Backup Creator takes over. No FTP or cron jobs are required and there are no files to upload. Just select your schedule and you’re done.
- Back Up With Remote FTP And Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store all of your backups and clones in a single offsite storage location and from any place in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can perform full site backups with just one click …
Here are a couple of the testimonials that users have published about the Backup Creator plugin:
”My company manages hundreds of websites in the cleaning industry. Your Backup Creator Plug-In is just what we needed. It’s changing the way we do business.” John Braun, HitManAdvertising.com
”I cannot believe someone created a WP Plugin to back up a WP site regardless of size and complexity! BUT, more important to me anyway – is that I am able to use it, I mean I’m not a coder/programmer, shit this is incredible – did I mention the most important part of the this plugin – it really truly works, as advertised.” Peter Trapanese, HelpfulRelationshipTips.com
”I had problems backing a big site (around 2GB) but this latest updates did it in no time at all … yeah!!!!” Serge Botans
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Document Your Website Processes As You Go.
Instead of spending loads of time documenting all the processes you would normally have to document when setting up new sites, you can just set up your site exactly how you want it, back it up|make an identical copy of site and then restore it to a new location and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up multiple websites which include identical plugins and settings in different niches. This could be for a regional company, or a travel agency with offices in various locations, where each branch will look after their own separate website. Think of all the time spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. Now you can save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, perfectly configured website every single time with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Clone A Website With Correct Internal Referencing Links.
Simply downloading WordPress files and restoring WordPress file backups won’t duplicate your blogs successfully. You also need to copy the WP database and make sure that your data references the new domain. Otherwise, your data will be restored to another site, but still be referencing the old domain. That’s why you need to use a backup plugin that has been specifically designed for cloning. This allows you to perform a backup of site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all your theme customizations, plugins, settings and configurations intact, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal referencing links have been configured correctly.
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another great time-saving tip: if your blog ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes some kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair or figure out the problem, just make a backup of your broken site, delete everything, and restore a previous working version. Your site is now instantly returned to normal and you can then send the damaged site’s files to an troubleshooter who can then try to figure out how your site got broken into and how to patch up or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one final tip:
Keep A Historical Record Of Your Website’s Progress.
Imagine in a couple of years that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your digital presence began? Or maybe you’ve made things so complicated and would like to restore things to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles or videos and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing important data are quite low because you no longer need to be concerned about where everything is stored or organized. Just recall the time when you remember you had published that content, restore your backup (note: it can be retrieved from anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was authored by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, sixty day, complete refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
I just have to write and give a HUGE testimonial to Robert for the level of his support. I am one of the purchasers who wanted to copy my blog from one of the less than popular hosts to one of the more popular hosts. To make matter worse, my blog is quite complex. I encountered problem after problem each time I went to make my backup copy. I reported this via the support desk and almost immediately I began receiving support including updates of the software. It took several iterations before the problem was solved but Robert never stopped working to get it right for my site. The level of support has been stellar. So, Robert, I say “Thank You” once again for support that is platinum level.” Eddie Durham, InfiniteCashMachine.com
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express Edition – Backup Creator Express license lets you install the plugin on up to 5 personal sites that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as schedule automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc., restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders get backed up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator developer license allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client sites. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade inside your product download area. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: Pricing details of Backup Creator can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Currently, the product sells for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the plugin seller when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For ”how-to” videos showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website’s data and files is an essential aspect of doing good website maintenance and disaster prevention. There are many great WP backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely duplicate your sites and pre-configured WordPress installations.
For this reason, we highly recommend choosing the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WordPress websites and blogs.
For complete details, visit the plugin website: Backup Creator – Back Up, Duplicate And Protect Your WordPress Web Site