Living and doing business in the Electronic Age has many advantages. However, we also live in a world where we are continuously under the potential threat of becoming victims of cyber crime, having our websites and social media accounts being infected by malicious viruses and our business and personal data stolen.
If you own or manage any business assets like a business blog or website, then you need to prioritize online security and the importance of implementing an internet security plan.
In addition to having an online security plan for your business, you will also want to protect your data from internal and external issues that can result in loss of data and set your business back. Having a way to restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that can only be appreciated once tragedy has struck.
Then again, you may also want to save time. If your business requires cloning a number of websites or blogs, having a simple way of copying website data from one website to another can be really convenient.
As the adage goes, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your website files, therefore, is absolutely vital. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, site owners rarely do it, or don’t do it as often as these things should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and doing things that ruin your site is all part of the reality of having a digital business presence. If something tragic were to ever happen to you, then you would need an easy and quick way to recover lost content, get back an earlier version of your site, or complete reinstall your site and previous website data.
Fortunately, if you own a WordPress-powered website or blog, then there’s a simple and inexpensive plugin that allows you to create backups of your WordPress database and website or blog files, copy your site to another location and restore your old site and information.
Backup Creator – Back Up, Duplicate And Protect Your WordPress Websites
Backup Creator is a simple-to-use WP plugin that allows you to schedule and automate your site and data backups, duplicate your sites and content and keep your WordPress websites protected with just a few clicks.
After installing and activating Backup Creator on your WordPress site, it’s easy to configure the plugin settings. You can configure scheduled backups to run automatically, backups using email, FTP backups, backups via the cloud, or even remote backups using third-party data storage applications like Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon (S3).
To learn more about the plugin go here: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your website:
Fast & Easy Installation
Backup Creator installs just like any other plugin. Simply upload a zip folder containing the plugin files to your Plugin folder via your admin area and activate.
After entering a license code, the plugin unlocks and Backup Creator is ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the whole process of backing up as well as restoring and protecting your blogs and WP web sites really simple. All tasks can be completed in a couple of mouse clicks. No programming knowledge is necessary.
As well as saving time recovering your website data should anything happen, Backup Creator is especially useful for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar or identical settings.
Just set up your master site and instantly create as many duplicates as you want. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up new sites.
Additional benefits of the plugin include:
- Back Up Large Websites: Often, owners of very large websites can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Many customers report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data may depend on the webhosting company you use and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data and files can be restored should anything happen to your site is vital to the success of your business, especially if your business depends on having your information available online.
Backup Creator offers a number of great features to WP users. Here are just some of these:
- Instant Site Backups. One button is all you need to click to instantly backup your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship your backup securely to the storage location of your choice. You can download it to your hard drive, email it to yourself, or even FTP the backup offsite.
- Restore To Any Location. Instantly restore your website data and files to any destination you like. You can copy it straight from another WP blog, upload using your internet browser or even transfer remotely via FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology allows fast deployment of unlimited preconfigured client sites in just seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- Automatic Scheduling: Set up your backup schedule one time and Backup Creator takes over and does the rest automatically for you. No cron jobs or FTP is required. Simply select your schedule and you’re done.
- Backup With Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store all of your data backups in one single offsite location and from anywhere in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can perform full site backups with just one click …
Below are some of the testimonials and feedback that customers have published about the Backup Creator plugin:
”I installed Backup Creator on my site several weeks ago. Yesterday the company whose theme I use sent me an upgrade. I upgraded and to my surprise, all of my formatting was lost. Graphics, colors, column settings, everything. It took me the better part of two weeks to create all of this. Luckily, I used Backup Creator before I installed the upgrade. I followed the directions and in less than 5 minutes my site was recovered and back on line! Backup Creator is a life saver.” Warren Hayford, RatioWriter.com
”I just backed up from my site http://mysite.com/customersite (I installed a wordpress installation under my own domain to let them see what they were getting)… when I restored it to their domain (http://customersite.com) EVERYTHING was fixed with all pointers regarding “mysite.com” removed…. Freakin Awesome… I figured I was going to copy and paste all the pages, pictures, etc… since I’m doing this part time, I figured about 2 nights of work…. NOT!!! This utility just paid for itself. Literally took about 5 minutes to complete.” Larry Tosten, Tosten.com
”You have truly created one of the finest plugins I have ever used. I believe it is the first one that has ever been as simple to use at it was shown on the sales video.”Michael Scroggins, MichaelScroggins.com
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Document Your Website Processes In Real-Time.
Instead of spending a lot of time documenting all of the processes necessary to make a website or blog work “just right”, or creating a blog setup manual, you can just set up your site exactly the way you want it, back it up|make an identical copy of site and then restore it somewhere else and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up a number of sites including identical plugins, settings, and configurations in other niche areas. This could be for a regional company, or a real estate agency with branches in various locations, where each branch will manage the content of their own separate blog. Think of all the time spent tweaking and finetuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. Now you can save lots of time and install a fully-functioning, completely configured site every time with only a couple of mouse clicks.
Copy A Blog With Correct Internal Referencing Links.
Simply downloading WP files and restoring WordPress files won’t duplicate your sites successfully. You also need to copy the WP database and make sure that your site URLs reference the new domain. Otherwise, your data will be restored to another location, but still be referencing the old site. That’s why you need to have a WordPress backup plugin that is specifically developed for cloning. This lets you perform a backup of site “A” and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all your theme customizations, plugin and site settings and configurations intact, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal links have been configured correctly.
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Restore!
Here’s another practical time-saving tip: if your site did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your site, delete everything, and restore a previous working copy. Your site is now instantly back and you can send the damaged site’s files to an troubleshooting expert who can then try to understand how your site got interfered with and how to fix or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more great tip:
Keep A Historical Record Of Your Website’s Evolution.
Imagine a few years from now that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your business online got started? Or maybe you’ve made things so complicated and would like to return to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and other important content and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing important content are minimal because you don’t need to worry about where everything has been stored or organized. Just recall the time when you remember you had that file, restore your backup (note: it can be located anywhere, even on a test site) and retrieve the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WP plugin. It was developed by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free updates and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, sixty day, 100% refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of webhosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Easy install, great training material and plugin works like a dream.”Gede Kencana, AutoInsuranceZone.org
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal sites that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate Edition – Backup Creator Ultimate allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as perform automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox plus Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders are backed up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer Edition – Backup Creator Developer allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: Pricing details of Backup Creator can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the software retails for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual price set by the plugin developer when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your site’s files and database is an essential part of doing good website maintenance and ensuring that your site remains protected from disaster. There are many great WordPress backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely duplicate your sites.
For this reason, we strongly recommend using Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WordPress sites.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate & Keep Your WP Website Protected