One of the unfortunate consequences of doing business in the Internet Age is that we are constantly under the potential threat of becoming a victim of digital crime, having our business information being infected by malicious viruses and our business and personal data stolen.
If you own anything where data can be visited online like a website or blog, then you need to always keep in mind website security and the urgency of developing a digital security plan.
In addition to having an internet security and site recovery plan for your business, you will also want to prevent losing valuable data from internal and external issues that can cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that can only be appreciated after tragedy has struck.
You may also just want to save time. If areas of your business require setting up many websites or blogs, having a time-saving way to copy site data from one site to another would be most convenient.
As any experienced website owner has learnt, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress blog, therefore, is something that everyone needs to do. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, very few people do it, or don’t do it as often as it should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and accidentally installing software that permanently damage your site is all part of managing an online business presence. If something tragic were to ever happen to you, then you would need a quick and easy way to restore lost files, restore your site to an earlier version, or even complete reinstall your site and data.
Fortunately, if your website or blog is powered by WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WP database and website files, copy your site to another location and restore previous backups of your data.
Backup Creator – Back Up, Duplicate & Keep Your WordPress Web Site Protected
The Backup Creator WP plugin is a “one-click” solution for scheduling and automating your website and data backups, duplicating your websites and content and keeping your WP websites protected.
Once you have installed the plugin on your WordPress website or blog, the plugin settings can be quickly and easily configured. You can set up automatically scheduled backups, email backups, backups via FTP, cloud backups, and even remote backups using storage storage solutions like Amazon S3, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
For more details go here: Backup Creator
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your site:
Ready To Use In Minutes
Backup Creator installs like any WordPress plugin. Simply upload a zip file that contains the plugin files to your Plugin folder via your dashboard and activate.
After entering your license key, the plugin unlocks and the software will be ready to use.
Really Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the whole process of backing up plus restoring and protecting your blogs and web sites really simple. Everything can be done with a few mouse clicks. No programming knowledge is necessary.
Saves Lots Of Time
As well as saving time and benefiting from the peace of mind of knowing that your information can be instantly restored should your site ever go through any kind of tragic circumstance, Backup Creator can be an especially useful and time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with identical settings.
Just set up your prototype and instantly clone as many copies as you want to any new sites you want to set up. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up new sites.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Back Up Large Sites: Quite often, owners of websites that contain huge amounts of data can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Backup Creator customers report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data depends on your webhosting service and your server configuration.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data can be instantly restored should anything happen to your site is vital to the success of your business, especially if your business depends on having a site that is always available to visitors.
Backup Creator Features
Backup Creator provides many features to web site owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Instant Site Backups. Click 1 button to back up your entire website or blog. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship it securely to the destination of your choice. Download it to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup offsite.
- Restore Backups Instantly To Any WP Site Or Blog. Instantly restore your WordPress website or blog to any destination you like. You can copy data directly from another WordPress, upload via your internet browser or even transfer via FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology allows fast deployment of unlimited preconfigured client sites in a few seconds, without using FTP.
Additional features include:
- One-Time Automatic Backup Schedules: Once you set up your backup schedule, Backup Creator takes over and does the job for you. No FTP or cron jobs are required and there are no files to upload. Just select your schedule and you’re done.
- Use Remote FTP & Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store all of your data backups in a single offsite storage location and from anywhere around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can perform backups with just one click …
Below are some of the testimonials and feedback users have published about Backup Creator:
”I just want to say thank you for creating such a great & easy to use cloning plugin.” Steve Dougherty, WP3Guide.com
“This is exactly what I was looking for! Literally 2 minutes after initial download, I had a completely cloned and perfectly set up blog … literally saving me at least 30 minutes of set up. When I combine that with the time it would have taken me to set up the dozens of sites I build each month — you get the picture. Worth its weight in gold” Jenn Dize, DollhouseSales.com
”I really like this plugin, you can to save and to keep all information of your blog in few minutes in safe way.” Miguel Medina, TecnicasParaHablarEnPublico.com
Here are some great uses for Backup Creator:
Real-Time Documentation Of Site Processes.
Instead of spending a lot of time documenting all of the processes needed to make your website or blog work “just right”, or creating a blog setup manual, you can simply set up your blog exactly the way you want it, back it up|duplicate your site and then restore it on a new domain and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up a number of blogs including identical settings and configurations in different niche markets. This could be for a regional retailer, or an insurance agency with branches in several locations, where each store will look after their own separate website. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and finetuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now instantly install a fully-functioning, completely configured blog every time with only a few mouse clicks.
Restore A Backup To Another Blog With Correct Internal Reference URLs.
Simply backing up WP files and restoring WordPress file backups won’t duplicate your sites successfully. You also have to copy the WordPress database and ensure that your links point to the new domain. Otherwise, your data will be restored to another location, but still be pointing back to the old location. That’s why it’s important to have a backup plugin that has been specifically designed to clone sites. This allows you to back up site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site “B” with all your theme customizations, plugin and site settings and configurations intact, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal referencing URLs have been configured correctly.
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Restore!
Here’s another useful time-saving tip: if your blog ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and does any kind of damage to your site, instead of spending days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your site, delete everything, and restore a previous working copy. Your site will be instantly back and you can then send the damaged site’s files to a WP troubleshooter who can then try to understand how your site got broken into and how to patch up or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more great tip:
Keep A Record Of Your Web Site’s Changes.
Imagine that a couple of years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your business online got started? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to restore things to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing important data are almost negligible because you no longer have to worry about where you have stored or organized things. Just recall when you remember you had that content, restore your backup (note: the backup can be retrieved from anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was authored by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free updates and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, sixty day, complete refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosts that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Easy install, great training material and plugin works like a dream.”Gede Kencana, AutoInsuranceZone.org
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal domains that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal sites, as well as schedule automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc., restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders are backed up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer Edition – Backup Creator developer license lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: The price of Backup Creator can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing shown above was correct at the time this content was published. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the plugin developer when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price here:
Additional Plugin Information
For ”how to” videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website’s data and files is an integral part of doing business online and ensuring that your information remains protected from disaster. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to properly copy your sites.
For this reason, we strongly recommend choosing Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WP websites and blogs.
For more information, visit the plugin website here: Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Keep Your WP Sites Protected