Living and doing business in the Internet Age has many benefits and advantages. However, we also live in an environment where we are continuously under the potential threat of online theft, having our business information hacked into and our business and personal data stolen or manipulated.
If you manage any business assets like a business blog or website, then you need to always keep in mind website security and the importance of implementing a digital security plan.
As well as implementing an internet security plan for your business, you will also want to prevent loss of data from errors that can cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to fully restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that many people only appreciate once it’s too late.
Then again, you may just want to save time. If your business involves setting up a number of websites or blogs, having a smart way to copy site information from one site to another can be very convenient.
As any experienced webmaster has learned, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress website, therefore, is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, very few people religiously do it, or don’t do it as often as it should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and making errors that can wreck your site is all part of the reality of doing business online. If something this tragic were to ever happen to you, then you would need an easy and quick way to recover lost files, get back an earlier version of your site, or even complete reinstall your site and previous website data.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then it’s easy to create backups of your WordPress database and website files, clone your site to another location and restore previous backups of your site.
Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate And Protect Your WP Sites
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for backing up your sites, cloning all of your sites and content and keeping your WordPress websites protected.
After installing and activating Backup Creator on your WP website or blog, it’s really easy to configure the settings for the plugin. The plugin allows you to perform automatically scheduled backups, email backups, backups via FTP, backups via the cloud, or even store backups remotely using storage storage applications like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon (S3).
Learn more here: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just some of the many benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your site:
Be Up And Running In No Time
Backup Creator is very easy to install. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your dashboard and activate.
Once you’ve entered a license code, the plugin unlocks and Backup Creator is ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to back up, restore and protect your blogs and WP websites. All tasks can be completed with a couple of mouse clicks. This makes it a great backup tool for non-technical users.
As well as saving time and benefiting from the peace of mind of knowing that your site can be quickly retrieved if anything happens, Backup Creator can be especially useful for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar or identical configurations.
Once you’ve set up your master website, you can instantly create as many copies as you need. That’s a lot of time saved setting up new sites.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Backs Up Big Sites: Often, owners of sites that contain lots data can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Backup Creator users report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes may depend on your webhosting service and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your information can be instantly recovered should any kind of problem affect your site is vital to the success of your business, especially when your business depends on having your information available online.
Backup Creator provides a number of features to website owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Create Instant Backups. One button is all you need to click to back up your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship it to the storage destination of your choice. You can download it to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup to an offsite destination.
- Restore Backups Instantly. Instantly restore your data to any destination you like. You can clone it directly from another WordPress, upload using your browser or even transfer from FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology allows rapid deployment of unlimited preconfigured client sites in a few seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Back Up Schedules: Once you set up your backup schedule, the software takes over and does the backups automatically. There are no files to upload and no cron jobs or FTP is required. Simply select your schedule and you are done.
- Use Remote FTP And Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. manage, store, and restore all of your data backups in one single offsite location and from any place in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
Once BackUp creator has been installed, you can perform backups with just one click …
Here are a couple of the testimonials customers have written about Backup Creator:
”My company manages hundreds of websites in the cleaning industry. Your Backup Creator Plug-In is just what we needed. It’s changing the way we do business.” John Braun, HitManAdvertising.com
“This is exactly what I was looking for! Literally 2 minutes after initial download, I had a completely cloned and perfectly set up blog … literally saving me at least 30 minutes of set up. When I combine that with the time it would have taken me to set up the dozens of sites I build each month — you get the picture. Worth its weight in gold” Jenn Dize, DollhouseSales.com
”You have truly created one of the finest plugins I have ever used. I believe it is the first one that has ever been as simple to use at it was shown on the sales video.”Michael Scroggins, MichaelScroggins.com
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Document Your Site Processes As You Go.
Instead of spending so much time documenting all of the steps you would normally have to document in order to set up a new site, you can just set up your site exactly the way you want it, make a backup copy|reproduce the site and then restore it somewhere else and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your site setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up several sites that include identical plugins, settings, and configurations in different niches. This could be for a regional company, or a travel agency with offices in different locations, where each store will look after their own separate blog. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. Now you can save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, perfectly configured blog every time with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Restore A Backup To Another Site With Correct Internal URLs.
Simply downloading WordPress files and uploading WP files won’t clone your sites successfully. You also need to copy the WordPress database and ensure that the data references the new domain. Otherwise, your data will be restored to another website, but still be pointing back to the old location. This is why it’s important to use a WP backup plugin that has been specifically designed to clone sites. This allows you to perform a backup of site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all your themes, plugin and site settings and configurations included, and everything will be pointing to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of referencing the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Restore!
Here’s another useful time-saving tip: if your website ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and does any kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair or figure out the problem, just make a backup of your site, delete your old site, and restore a previous working version. Your site is now instantly back and you can then send the damaged files to a WP expert who can then try to understand how your site got broken into and how to fix or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more tip:
Keep A Historical Record Of Your Website.
Imagine a few years from now that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how it all began? Or maybe you’ve made things so complex and would like to return to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles or videos and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing files are almost negligible because you don’t have to be concerned about where you have stored or organized things. Just go back to the time when you remember you had published that content, restore the backup (note: the backup can be located anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WP plugin. It was developed by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 60 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Had a problem and your respond time to help me was phenomenal. Great product too.” Daniel Altman, CarsWithDan.com
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express license allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal domains that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate Edition – Backup Creator Ultimate lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as schedule automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, back up and restore over FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox and Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders to back up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator developer edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client sites. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: Pricing for Backup Creator can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing shown above was correct at the time this content was published. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the software developer when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your WordPress site’s files and database is an important aspect of doing good website maintenance and disaster prevention. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely copy your sites and preconfigured WP installations.
For this reason, we strongly recommend choosing the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WP websites.
For more information, visit the plugin website here: Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone & Keep Your WP Web Sites Protected