The Internet Age has revolutionized the way we live and do business. However, it has also placed us in a situation where we are continuously under the potential threat of becoming a victim of electronic theft, having our digital information hacked into and our business and personal data wiped out.
If you manage anything where information can be visited online like a website for your organization, then you need to pay careful attention to digital security and the urgency of having an digital business security plan.
As well as implementing an online security and website recovery plan for your business, you will also want to prevent losing valuable data from internal and external issues that can set your business back. Having a way to restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that can only be appreciated once tragedy has struck.
Then again, you may just want to save time. If your business requires setting up loads of websites or blogs, having a simple way of copying website data from one website to another can be quite convenient.
As every experienced website owner knows, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WP website, therefore, is something that everyone should do. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, very few people religiously do it, or don’t do it as often as it should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and making errors that end up disrupting your site is all part of the reality of doing business online. If something tragic were to ever happen to you, then you would need a quick and easy way to restore old files, get back an earlier version of your site, or complete reinstall your site and information.
Fortunately, if your website or blog is powered by WordPress, then there’s an easy solution that lets you create backups of your WP database and website or blog files, copy your site to another location and restore your old site and content.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Keep Your WP Websites And Blogs Protected
The Backup Creator WP plugin is a “one-click” solution for scheduling and automating your site and file backups, copying all of your websites and keeping your WordPress websites protected.
After installing the plugin on your site, your settings for the plugin can be quickly and easily configured. The plugin allows you to set up backups to run automatically, email backups, backups using FTP, backups via the cloud, or remote backups using storage hosting applications like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon (S3).
Go here to learn more about the plugin: Backup Creator
Here are just some of the many benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your website:
Easy To Install
Backup Creator is quite easy to install. Just upload it to your Plugins folder via your WP dashboard and activate.
After entering your license key, the plugin unlocks and the application will be ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the entire process of backing up as well as restoring and protecting your blogs and WP web sites really simple. It only takes a couple of mouse clicks. Backup Creator is a great backup tool for non-technical users.
Apart from the time you will save recovering your website data should your site ever suffer any kind of tragic situation, Backup Creator is a massive time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with identical configurations.
Just set up your master site and then create as many duplicates as you want. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up new sites.
Additional benefits include:
- Perform Large Backups: Quite often, owners of sites that contain huge amounts of data can experience problems with backups. Many customers report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes may depend on your hosting service and your server configuration.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data can be quickly and easily recovered should anything happen to your site is priceless, especially when things depend on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator Features
Backup Creator provides a number of features to WordPress users. Here are just some:
- Instant Backup. Click 1 button to backup your entire site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship your backup files securely to the destination of your choice. Download it to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup to an offsite destination.
- Restore Instantly To Any WP Installation. Instantly restore your web site or blog to any destination you like. You can copy all content and files straight from another blog, upload via your internet browser or even transfer using FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology allows fast deployment of unlimited pre-configured client sites in a few seconds, without FTP.
Additional features include:
- One-Time Automatic Backup Schedules: Once you set up your backup schedule, the plugin does the automatically. There are no cron jobs to set up or files to upload and no FTP is required. Simply select your schedule and you are done.
- Use Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. You can store all of your backups in one single offsite storage location and from any place around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
Once BackUp creator has been installed, you can perform backups with just one click …
Below are some of the testimonials that customers have provided for the Backup Creator plugin:
”My company manages hundreds of websites in the cleaning industry. Your Backup Creator Plug-In is just what we needed. It’s changing the way we do business.” John Braun, HitManAdvertising.com
”One of my best purchases this year. I’m building hundreds of evergreen and minisites over the next year or so and this will save me a ton of time and money. I was lucky enough to see the power and potential of buying this right away and got it for $7, incredible!! I appreciate that you made us a version of backing up our sites that is very inexpensive (even now) and has so many applications. Thanks again and I’m sure this will be a tool that I will be using for years to come.” Morris Murphy, MobulIsNoBull.mobi
”You have truly created one of the finest plugins I have ever used. I believe it is the first one that has ever been as simple to use at it was shown on the sales video.”Michael Scroggins, MichaelScroggins.com
Here are some great uses for this tool:
Document Your Site Processes In Real-Time.
Instead of spending a lot of time documenting all the processes required to make a website or blog work “just right”, or writing out a blog setup manual, you can just set up your site exactly the way you want it, back it up|make an exact replica of site and then restore it somewhere else and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your site setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up several websites which use identical plugins and settings in different niches. This could be for a national food service outlet, or an insurance agency with branches in different locations, where each store will run their own separate blog. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. Now you can instantly install a fully-functioning, completely configured blog every single time with only a few mouse clicks.
Clone A Web Site With Correct Internal Reference Links.
Simply backing up WP files and restoring WP files won’t duplicate your websites or blogs successfully. You also need to copy the WP database and ensure that your site URLs point to the new domain. Otherwise, your database data will be restored to another site, but still be referencing the old site. That’s why you need to use a WordPress backup plugin that is specifically designed for cloning. This lets you back up site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site “B” with all the themes, plugin and site settings and configurations intact, and everything will point correctly to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of referencing the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another practical time-saving tip: if your website did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and does any kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair or figure out the problem, just make a backup of your files and database, delete your old site, and restore a previous working version. Your site will be up and running again and you can send the damaged site’s files to an expert who can then try to understand how your site got broken into and how to patch up or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more great tip:
Archive Your Site’s Changes Over Time.
Imagine that a couple of years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your business online got started? Or maybe you’ve made your site so complex and would like to restore things to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing information are extremely low because you no longer have to be concerned about where everything has been stored or organized. Just go back to the time you remember you had that content, restore the backup (note: your backup can be retrieved from anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WP plugin. It was created by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free software updates and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, sixty day, full money-back guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
“Your service is fantastic!” Steve Dougherty, WP3Guide.com
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express edition lets you install the plugin on up to 5 personal domains that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal sites, as well as perform automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox plus Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders to back up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator developer license lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal and client domains. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Note: Pricing for this product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the plugin retails for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the software seller when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price here:
For ”how to” videos showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website’s data and files is a vital part of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great WordPress backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely clone your sites.
For this reason, we highly recommend choosing the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WP installations.
For more information, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Backup, Clone & Keep Your WP Website Protected