One of the downsides of doing business in today’s digital economy is that we are continuously under the potential threat of having our websites and social media accounts hacked into and our business and personal data wiped out.
If you manage any business assets like a business website, then you need to carefully consider digital security and the importance of implementing an internet security plan.
In addition to implementing an internet security plan for your business, you will also want to prevent losing important data from accidents that can set your business back. Having a way to fully restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that most people only appreciate after it’s too late.
You may also just want to save time. If areas of your business require working with a number of websites or blogs, having a simple way of duplicating web site information from one site to another would be most convenient.
As the adage goes, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress website, therefore, is key. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, so few people do it, or don’t do it as often as this should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your site hacked, losing data, and making errors that permanently damage your site is all part of having an online business presence. If this ever happens to you, then you will need a way to restore lost content, restore your site to an earlier version, or even complete reinstall your site and data.
Fortunately, if you own a WP-powered website, then you can easily create backups of your WordPress database and site files, copy your site to another location and restore your old site and information.
Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate And Keep Your WordPress Web Site Protected
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for backing up your website files, cloning all of your sites and keeping your WordPress websites and blogs protected.
Once you have installed and activated the plugin on your WordPress website, you can easily configure your settings for your plugin. The plugin allows you to set up backups to run automatically, email backups, backups via FTP, backups using the cloud, or even store backups remotely using third-party hosting tools like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon S3.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Backup Creator
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your web site:
Installation Is Easy, Simple & Quick
Backup Creator installs like every other WordPress plugin. Simply upload it to your Plugin folder via your dashboard and activate.
Enter the license key and the software will be ready to use.
Really Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the entire process of creating backups plus restoring and protecting your blogs and WordPress websites really simple. All tasks can be completed in a few simple mouse clicks. No web programming experience is necessary.
As well as saving time restoring your website data should a a serious problem arise, Backup Creator can be an especially useful and time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar or identical settings.
Once you’ve set up your master website, you can then create as many copies as you want. That’s a lot of time saved setting up new websites.
Additional benefits include:
- Perform Large Backups: Often, owners of sites that contain huge amounts of data can experience problems with backups. Plugin customers report being able to easily perform data backups of large sites. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes depends on your webhost and how your server has been configured.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your information can be quickly and easily recovered should any kind of disaster affect your site is vital to the success of your business, especially if things depend on having your information available online.
Backup Creator offers many great features to WordPress users. Here are just a few:
- Create Site Backups Instantly. One button is all you need to click to instantly backup your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship it securely to the location of your choice. You can download your backup to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP the backup to an offsite location.
- Restore Backups Instantly To Any WP Installation. Instantly restore your WordPress web site to any destination you like. You can clone files straight from another WordPress, upload via your internet browser or even transfer using FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology allows fast deployment of unlimited preconfigured client sites in seconds, without the use of FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Back Up Schedules: Set up your backup schedule one time and the software does the automatically. There are no files to upload and no cron jobs or FTP is required. Just choose your schedule and you are done.
- Backup With Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. manage, store, and restore all of your site backups in one single offsite location and from any place around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can perform backups with just one click …
Here are a few of the testimonials and feedback that plugin users have submitted for the Backup Creator plugin:
”It’s amazing! Cloning instead of making new membership sites from scratch, which is what I used to do. Now I just clone it and transfer it. It’s simply amazing how everything transfers intact!” Juan Mitre, BlogMasterTraining.com
”I just backed up from my site http://mysite.com/customersite (I installed a wordpress installation under my own domain to let them see what they were getting)… when I restored it to their domain (http://customersite.com) EVERYTHING was fixed with all pointers regarding “mysite.com” removed…. Freakin Awesome… I figured I was going to copy and paste all the pages, pictures, etc… since I’m doing this part time, I figured about 2 nights of work…. NOT!!! This utility just paid for itself. Literally took about 5 minutes to complete.” Larry Tosten, Tosten.com
“Fantastic plugin, created a site that I needed to swap over to another domain, followed your step by step video, job done in less than 5 minutes, hadn’t even opened it prior to doing this, an absolute breeze – awesome.” Tim Rees, MidWebServices.com
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Instant Documentation Of All Your Site Processes.
Instead of spending loads of time documenting all the steps you would normally have to document when setting up new sites, you can simply set up your site exactly the way you want it, back it up|clone the site and then restore it to another location and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up a number of blogs containing identical settings and configurations in other niches. This could be for a nationwide retailer, or a real estate agency with offices in different locations, where each store will manage the content of their own separate blog. Think of all the time spent tweaking and finetuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now instantly install a fully-functioning, completely configured site every single time with only a couple of mouse clicks.
Clone A Website With Correct Internal Links.
Simply backing up WordPress files and uploading WordPress file backups won’t clone your websites or blogs successfully. You also have to copy the WP database and ensure that your data references the new domain. Otherwise, your WordPress database data will be restored to another domain, but still be pointing back to the old location. This is why it’s important to use a backup plugin that has been specifically designed for cloning. This allows you to perform a backup of site “A” and restore it to site “B” with all your themes, plugin and site settings and configurations intact, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal links have been configured correctly.
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Restore!
Here’s another practical time-saving tip: if your website ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair the problem, just make a backup of your site, delete your old site, and restore a previous working copy. Your site is now instantly back and you can then send the damaged site’s files to a WP expert who can then try to figure out how your site got broken into and how to fix or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more final tip:
Archive Your Site’s Changes Over Time.
Imagine in a few years that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how it all got started? Or maybe you’ve made your site so complex and would like to return to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and other important content and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing important information are almost negligible because you don’t have to worry about where everything is stored or organized. Just recall the time you remember you had that content, restore your backup (note: it can be anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WordPress plugin. It was developed by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free software upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 60 day, 100% refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of webhosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Easy install, great training material and plugin works like a dream.”Gede Kencana, AutoInsuranceZone.org
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express lets you install the plugin on up to 5 personal sites that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as perform automatic backups, send email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox and Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders get backed up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator Developer allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: Price details for the Backup Creator product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Currently, the product sells for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin seller when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price here:
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your WP website is an essential part of doing business online and ensuring that your information remains protected from disaster. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely duplicate your sites.
For this reason, we highly recommend choosing Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WP web sites.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Back Up, Duplicate And Protect Your WordPress Websites And Blogs