One of the serious consequences of doing business in the Digital Age is that we are constantly under the potential threat of having our web information being infected by malicious software and our business and personal data stolen and manipulated.
If you own anything where information can be visited online like a blog or company website, then you need to always keep in mind website security and the importance of creating a web security and data recovery plan.
As well as developing an online security plan for your business, you will also want to protect your files from accidents that can result in losing important data and cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to fully restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that most people only appreciate after it’s too late.
You may also just want to save time. If your business involves setting up multiple websites or blogs, having an efficient way to duplicate site information from one website to another would be very convenient.
As every experienced website manager has learned, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your website’s files, therefore, is key. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, website owners rarely do it, or don’t do it as often as it should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your web site hacked, losing data, and accidentally installing scripts that disrupt your site is all part of doing business online. If disaster ever strikes, then you will need a quick and easy way to recover lost files, get back an earlier version of your site, or complete reinstall your site and data.
Fortunately, if your website or blog is powered by WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WP database and website or blog files, copy your website to another location and restore previous backups of your data.
Backup Creator – Back Up, Duplicate And Protect Your WP Web Sites
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for backing up your blogs, duplicating all of your sites and keeping your WP web sites protected.
Once the software has been installed on your site, your settings for the plugin can be easily configured. Backup Creator lets you set up scheduled backups to run automatically, email backups, FTP backups, cloud backups, or remote backups using third-party data storage tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your web site:
Fast And Easy Installation
Backup Creator is quite easy to install. Just upload a zip folder containing the plugin to your Plugin folder via your WP admin user area and activate.
After entering the license key, the plugin unlocks and the application will be ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the whole process of backing up as well as restoring and protecting your blogs and WordPress web sites really simple. It only takes a couple of mouse clicks. No web programming knowledge is required.
Apart from saving time and the peace of mind you will feel knowing that your site’s data can be retrieved should something cause irreparable problems for your site, Backup Creator can be a massive time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with identical configurations.
Just set up your master site and instantly create as many copies as you need. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up new websites.
Some additional benefits include the following:
- Back Up Big Websites: Often, owners of very large websites can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Many plugin users report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data may depend on your webhost and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your information can be restored should anything happen to your site is priceless, especially if your business depends on having your information available online.
Backup Creator offers many features to site owners. Here are just some:
- Create Instant Site Backups. One button is all you need to click to instantly back up your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then send your backup files to the storage destination of your choice. Download it to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup to an offsite location.
- Restore Backups To Any Destination. Instantly restore your backup to any destination you like. You can clone all content and files straight from another blog, upload using your internet browser or even transfer remotely using FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology enables unlimited deployment of preconfigured client sites in a few seconds, without the use of FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Back Up Schedules: Set up your backup schedule one time and the software does the automatically. No cron or FTP is required. Just choose your schedule and you’re done.
- Works With Remote FTP & Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store, restore, and manage all of your data backups in one single offsite location and from anywhere around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Here are a few of the testimonials and feedback that plugin users have submitted regarding the Backup Creator plugin:
”It’s amazing! Cloning instead of making new membership sites from scratch, which is what I used to do. Now I just clone it and transfer it. It’s simply amazing how everything transfers intact!” Juan Mitre, BlogMasterTraining.com
”I just backed up from my site http://mysite.com/customersite (I installed a wordpress installation under my own domain to let them see what they were getting)… when I restored it to their domain (http://customersite.com) EVERYTHING was fixed with all pointers regarding “mysite.com” removed…. Freakin Awesome… I figured I was going to copy and paste all the pages, pictures, etc… since I’m doing this part time, I figured about 2 nights of work…. NOT!!! This utility just paid for itself. Literally took about 5 minutes to complete.” Larry Tosten, Tosten.com
”I really like this plugin, you can to save and to keep all information of your blog in few minutes in safe way.” Miguel Medina, TecnicasParaHablarEnPublico.com
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Document Your Site Processes Live.
Instead of spending so much time documenting all of the steps needed to make your website or blog work “just right”, or writing out a blog setup manual, you can simply set up your blog exactly the way you want it, make a backup copy|reproduce your site and then restore it to a new domain and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up various blogs which contain identical plugins and settings in different niches. This could be for a nationwide company, or a travel agency with offices in different locations, where each branch will run their own separate website. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and finetuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now instantly install a fully-functioning, completely configured website every single time with just a few mouse clicks.
Restore A Backup To A Different Blog With Correct Internal Reference URLs.
Simply downloading WordPress files and uploading file backups won’t clone your websites or blogs successfully. You also need to copy the WP database and ensure that your links reference the new domain. Otherwise, your WordPress database data will be restored to another website, but still be referencing the old site. This is why you need to use a WP backup plugin that was specifically created for cloning. This lets you back up site “A” and restore it to site “B” with all the theme customizations, plugins, settings and configurations included, and everything will be pointing to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another great time-saving tip: if your site ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes some kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your files and database, delete everything, and restore a previous working copy. Your site is now instantly back and you can then send the damaged site’s files to an support expert who can then try to understand how your site got interfered with and how to repair or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more tip:
Archive Your Site’s Changes Over Time.
Imagine that a few years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how everything began? Or maybe you’ve made things so complicated and would like to return to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing important data are minimal because you don’t need to be concerned about where everything has been stored or organized. Just recall the time when you remember you had that file, restore the backup (note: the backup can be anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was developed by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, sixty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosts that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
I just have to write and give a HUGE testimonial to Robert for the level of his support. I am one of the purchasers who wanted to copy my blog from one of the less than popular hosts to one of the more popular hosts. To make matter worse, my blog is quite complex. I encountered problem after problem each time I went to make my backup copy. I reported this via the support desk and almost immediately I began receiving support including updates of the software. It took several iterations before the problem was solved but Robert never stopped working to get it right for my site. The level of support has been stellar. So, Robert, I say “Thank You” once again for support that is platinum level.” Eddie Durham, InfiniteCashMachine.com
The plugin is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal domains that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as schedule automatic backups, send email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox plus Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders to back up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer Edition – Backup Creator Developer allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client domains. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: Pricing details of the product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the software is selling for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the software developer when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For a demo video showing how the software works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website’s data and files is an integral part of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great WP backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to properly clone your sites.
For this reason, we highly recommend choosing Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WordPress websites and blogs.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Keep Your WordPress Sites Protected