One of the serious consequences of doing business in today’s online world is that we are continuously under the potential threat of becoming a victim of digital crime, having our websites and social media accounts being infected by malicious software and our business and personal data stolen, manipulated or destroyed.
If you manage any business assets like a website, then you need to carefully consider online security and the urgency of developing an digital business security and site recovery plan.
In addition to having an online security plan for your business, you will also want to protect your site from mistakes that can result in losing data and cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that most people only appreciate after tragedy has struck.
You may also just want to save time. If areas of your business involve working with many websites or blogs, having a smart way of copying site data from one site to another would be really convenient.
As the wise old saying goes, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your website files, therefore, is absolutely necessary. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, so few website owners do it, or don’t do it as often as it should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your website hacked, losing data, and accidentally installing scripts that bring down your site is all part of running a digital presence. If something tragic were to ever happen to you, then you would need an easy and quick way to recover lost content, restore your site to an earlier version, or complete reinstall your site and previous website information.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WP database and web site files, copy your website to another location and restore previous backups of your data.
Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate And Keep Your WP Sites Protected
Backup Creator is a powerful WordPress plugin that lets you schedule and automate your site back ups, clone your websites and keep your WP sites protected with just a few mouse-clicks.
Once you have installed and activated the software on your web site, the plugin settings can be easily configured. Backup Creator lets you set up scheduled backups to run automatically, backups using email, FTP backups, cloud backups, and store backups remotely using data storage solutions like Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon (S3).
For more details go here: Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your website:
Ready To Use In No Time
Backup Creator installs like any other WordPress plugin. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your dashboard and activate.
After entering the license key, the plugin unlocks and the software will be ready to use.
Really Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the whole process of creating regular backups and restoring and protecting your blogs and web sites very simple. All tasks can be completed with a couple of mouse clicks. No web coding knowledge is necessary.
Apart from the time you will be able to save restoring your site if anything happens, Backup Creator is especially useful for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar settings.
Just set up your prototype site and then clone as many duplicates as you want to any new sites you have set up on other domains. That’s a lot of time saved setting up and configuring new websites.
Additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Backs Up Large Websites: Quite often, owners of very large websites can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Plugin users report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes may depend on the webhosting company you use and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your information can be instantly recovered should anything happen to your site is priceless, especially if things depend on having your information available online.
Backup Creator provides a number of features to site owners. Here are just some of these:
- Create Instant Site Backups. Click one button to back up your entire site. Once your site is backed up, you can then send it to the storage destination of your choice. Download the backup to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP the backup to an offsite destination.
- Restore Backups Instantly. Instantly restore your WP data to any destination you like. You can clone all content and files straight from another WP site, upload using your internet browser or even transfer remotely using FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology allows rapid deployment of unlimited pre-configured client sites in just seconds, without FTP.
Additional features include:
- One-Time Automatic Backup Schedules: Set up your backup schedule one time and the plugin does the rest. No FTP or cron jobs are required and there are no files to upload. Just select your schedule and you’re done.
- Backup With Remote FTP & Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Manage, store, and restore all of your backups in one single offsite location and from any place in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Below are some of the testimonials and feedback customers have submitted regarding Backup Creator:
“This tool is wickedly simple for us end users … There’s no excuse for any Internet Marketer / Blogger not owning this.”, Bolaji Oyejide, WhoIsBolaji.com
”Just wanted to say that I’m impressed! Installed the latest version before doing some work on one of my sites for a webinar launch I gotta get done this week, and I LOVE the new feature that sends an email will all the relevant links. Sweet!” Gabrielle Fontaine, VirtualBookkeepersGuide.com
“Fantastic plugin, created a site that I needed to swap over to another domain, followed your step by step video, job done in less than 5 minutes, hadn’t even opened it prior to doing this, an absolute breeze – awesome.” Tim Rees, MidWebServices.com
Here are some great uses for this tool:
Document Your Site Processes In Real-Time.
Instead of spending a lot of time documenting all of the steps you would normally have to go through in order to create a new site, you can just set up your site exactly how you want it, back it up|make an exact duplicate of site and then restore it to a new location and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up several blogs including identical plugins and settings in different niches. This could be for a nationwide company, or a real estate agency with offices in several locations, where each branch will run their own separate blog. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and finetuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. Now you can instantly install a fully-functioning, completely configured website every single time with only a couple of mouse clicks.
Copy A Site With Correct Internal Referencing Links.
Simply downloading WordPress files and uploading WP file backups won’t duplicate your websites or blogs successfully. You also need to copy the WordPress database and make sure that it references the new domain. Otherwise, your data will be restored to another site, but still be pointing back to the old site. That’s why you need to have a WordPress backup plugin that was specifically developed for cloning. This lets you perform a backup of site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all the theme customizations, plugins, settings and configurations intact, and everything will be pointing to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another practical time-saving tip: if your site did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and does any kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair the problem, just make a backup of your broken site, delete your old site, and restore a previous working copy. Your site will be instantly back and you can send the damaged site’s files to an expert who can then try to figure out how your site got interfered with and how to patch up or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more final tip:
Keep A Record Of Your Web Site’s Changes.
Imagine a few years from now that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how everything got started? Or maybe you’ve made things so complex and would like to bring things back to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles and other important content and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing important content are minimal because you no longer have to be concerned about where everything is stored or organized. Just go back to the time when you remember you had published that file, restore your backup (note: it can be anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was created by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, sixty day, 100% refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosts that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Easy install, great training material and plugin works like a dream.”Gede Kencana, AutoInsuranceZone.org
The plugin is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express edition lets you install the plugin on up to 5 personal sites that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate license lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal domains, as well as perform automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc., restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders are backed up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator Developer lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal and client sites. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade inside your product download area. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: The cost of purchasing Backup Creator depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the product is being retailed for the prices shown above. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the product developer when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing here:
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website’s data and files is a vital part of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to fully copy your sites.
For this reason, we strongly recommend choosing the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WordPress web sites.
For more information, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate & Keep Your WordPress Sites Protected