Living and doing business in the Digital Age has many advantages. However, we also live in an environment where we are continuously under the potential threat of digital theft, having our websites and social media accounts being infected by malicious software and our business and personal data stolen, manipulated or erased.
If you own any business assets like a blog or company website, then you need to carefully consider website security and the importance of developing an online business security plan.
As well as implementing an online security plan for your business, you will also want to protect your data from human actions that can result in losing data and set your business back. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that can only be appreciated once tragedy has struck.
You may also just want to save time. If areas of your business require working with multiple websites or blogs, having a simple way to duplicate site data from one website to another can be quite convenient.
As the wise old adage goes, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress blog, therefore, is not just important, it is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, so few website owners do it, or don’t do it as often as it should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your web site hacked, losing data, and accidentally changing things that bring down your site is all part of the reality of owning a digital presence. If something this tragic ever happens to you, then you will need an easy and quick way to restore lost content, get back an earlier version of your site, or even complete reinstall your site and information.
Fortunately, if your website or blog is powered by WordPress, then there’s a simple and inexpensive solution that allows you to create backups of your WP database and site files, copy your site to another location and restore previous backups of your site.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Protect Your WordPress Web Sites
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for backing up your blogs, duplicating all of your blogs and content and keeping your WordPress websites and blogs protected.
After Backup Creator is installed and activated on your site, you can easily configure the plugin settings. You can configure automatically scheduled backups, email backups, backups via FTP, backups to the cloud, and even store backups remotely using 3rd-party hosting tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon S3.
Learn more here: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your web site:
Ready To Use In Minutes
Backup Creator installs just like any other WordPress plugin. Simply upload the plugin file to your Plugins folder via your dashboard and activate.
Enter the license key you’ve received after purchase and the software will be ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to instantly back up, restore and protect your blogs and websites. It only takes a couple of mouse clicks. No web programming knowledge is necessary.
As well as saving time and the peace of mind you will feel knowing that your data and files can be quickly restored should something cause irreparable problems for your site, Backup Creator can be an especially useful and time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar configurations.
Once you’ve set up your master website, you can instantly clone as many copies as you want. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up and configuring new sites.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Perform Large Backups: Quite often, owners of very large websites can experience problems with backups. Plugin customers report being able to easily perform data backups of large sites. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes depends on your hosting service and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data can be easily recovered should anything happen to your site is priceless, especially when things depend on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator provides many features to website owners. Here are just a few:
- Instant Backup. Click one button to backup your website or blog. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship your backup securely to the destination of your choice. Download the backup to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup offsite.
- Instant Backup Restore. Instantly restore your information to any destination you like. You can clone files straight from another WordPress, upload via your browser or even transfer using FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology ensures that you can quickly and easily deploy unlimited number of client sites preconfigured in only seconds, without using FTP.
Additional features include:
- Automatic Scheduling: Once you set up your backup schedule, Backup Creator does the rest. No cron or FTP is required. Just select your schedule and you’re done.
- Use Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Manage, store, and restore all of your backups and clones in a single offsite location and from anywhere in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
Once BackUp creator has been installed, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Here are just some testimonials users have submitted for Backup Creator:
”It’s amazing! Cloning instead of making new membership sites from scratch, which is what I used to do. Now I just clone it and transfer it. It’s simply amazing how everything transfers intact!” Juan Mitre, BlogMasterTraining.com
”Just wanted to say that I’m impressed! Installed the latest version before doing some work on one of my sites for a webinar launch I gotta get done this week, and I LOVE the new feature that sends an email will all the relevant links. Sweet!” Gabrielle Fontaine, VirtualBookkeepersGuide.com
”What a fantastic piece of kit, so easy to use and looks to be the best out there, superb. So, thank you for such a great tool and at a very reasonable price.” David Manning, PluginMarketing.info
Here are some great uses for this tool:
Document Your Website Processes In Real-Time.
Instead of spending a lot of time documenting all of the steps necessary to make a website or blog work “just right”, or writing out a website setup manual, you can just set up your website or blog exactly the way you want it, make a backup copy|clone the site and then restore it somewhere else and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up several sites which contain identical plugins and settings in different niche areas. This could be for a national company, or an insurance agency with branches in different locations, where each office will manage the content of their own separate website. Think of all the time spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now instantly install a fully-functioning, perfectly configured blog every single time with just a few mouse clicks.
Restore A Backup On A Different Blog With Correct Destination URLs.
Simply downloading WordPress files and restoring WordPress files won’t clone your blogs successfully. You also have to copy the WP database and ensure that the data references the new domain. Otherwise, your WP database data will be restored to another domain, but still be pointing back to the old location. This is why you need to use a WordPress backup plugin that is specifically designed for cloning. This lets you perform a backup of site “A” and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all the themes, plugins, settings and configurations included, and everything will point correctly to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of referencing the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Restore!
Here’s another useful time-saving tip: if your website did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes damage to your site, instead of spending days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your files and database, delete everything, and restore a previous working version. Your site is now instantly back and you can then send the damaged site’s files to an troubleshooting expert who can then try to understand how your site got broken into and how to repair or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more final tip:
Keep A Record Of Your Web Site’s Changes.
Imagine that a couple of years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how it all began? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to bring things back to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and other important content and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing files are almost negligible because you don’t need to be concerned about where everything is stored or organized. Just go back to the time when you remember you had that content, restore the backup (note: it can be located anywhere, even on a test site) and retrieve the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was authored by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free software updates and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, sixty day, 100% refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Lance was super-quick with a download issue” Jenn Dize, DollhouseSales.com
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express lets you install the plugin on up to 5 personal domains that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal sites, as well as perform automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc., restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders get backed up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator developer license allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade inside your product download area. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: The price of the product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Currently, the software is being retailed for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the product author when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing details here:
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website’s data and files is an essential aspect of doing good website maintenance and disaster prevention. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to properly copy your sites.
For this reason, we strongly recommend using Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WP websites.
For more details, visit the plugin website here: Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone & Keep Your WordPress Website Protected