Living and doing business in the Electronic Age has many benefits and advantages. However, we also live in a world where we are continuously under the potential threat of having our websites and social media accounts being infected by malicious software and our business and personal data stolen.
If you own anything where data can be accessed online like a business website, then you need to carefully consider online security and the urgency of developing an internet security plan.
In addition to developing an internet security and website recovery plan for your business, you will also want to prevent losing data from internal and external issues that can set your business back. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that most people only appreciate once it’s too late.
You may also just want to save time. If your business involves setting up loads of websites or blogs, having an automated way of duplicating website information from one site to another would be really convenient.
As every experienced website owner knows, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WP website data, therefore, is absolutely vital. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, very few website owners remember to do it, or don’t do it as often as this should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and accidentally installing malware that disrupt your site is all part of the reality of running a digital presence. If something this tragic ever happens to you, then you will need an easy and quick way to recover lost information, restore your site to an earlier version, or complete reinstall your site and data.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WordPress database and web site files, clone your website to another location and restore your old site and data.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Keep Your WordPress Web Site Protected
The Backup Creator WordPress plugin is a “one-click” solution for backing up your website data, cloning all of your blogs and content and keeping your WP sites protected.
After installing the software on your web site, your plugin settings can be easily configured. You can configure scheduled backups to run automatically, backups using email, FTP backups, backups to the cloud, and even store backups remotely using 3rd-party hosting solutions like Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon (S3).
To learn more about the plugin go here: Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your site:
Be Up And Running In Minutes
Backup Creator is quite easy to install. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your WP dashboard and activate.
Enter the license code and the application is ready to use.
Really Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the whole process of creating backups as well as restoring and protecting your blogs and WordPress websites really simple. All it takes is a couple of mouse clicks. No programming experience is necessary.
Saves Loads Of Time
As well as saving time and the peace of mind you will experience knowing that your website data can be restored should something cause irreparable problems for your site, Backup Creator can be a massive time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with identical settings.
Once you’ve set up your master , you can instantly create as many duplicates as you need to any new sites you want to set up. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up and configuring new websites.
Additional benefits of the plugin include the following:
- Backs Up Large Websites: Often, owners of sites or blogs that contain huge amounts of data can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Backup Creator users report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data depends on the webhosting company you use and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your information can be restored should anything happen to your site is a priceless benefit, especially when your business depends on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator offers many features to website owners. Here are just some of these:
- Instant Backup. One button is all you need to click to back up your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship it to the secure location of your choice. You can download it to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup offsite.
- Restore Backups Instantly. Instantly restore your data to any destination you like. You can clone files straight from another WordPress, upload via your internet browser or even transfer using FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology allows fast deployment of unlimited preconfigured client sites in just seconds, without the use of FTP.
Additional features include:
- Automatic Scheduling: Set up your backup schedule one time and the plugin takes over and does the work automatically for you. No cron jobs or FTP is required. Simply select your schedule and you’re done.
- Choose From Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store, restore, and manage all of your backups in a single offsite storage location and from any place around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
Once BackUp creator has been installed, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Here are a couple of the testimonials and comments that users have published about Backup Creator:
”I am excited to get my sites off to a great start…backed up! As a newbie, every precious moment counts. Having the right tools is a plus, not to mention, the great business opportunities you have opened up for me!” Ann Moore, MomInternet.com
”Just wanted to say that I’m impressed! Installed the latest version before doing some work on one of my sites for a webinar launch I gotta get done this week, and I LOVE the new feature that sends an email will all the relevant links. Sweet!” Gabrielle Fontaine, VirtualBookkeepersGuide.com
”Love It – Really Works Great! One of the few things I have bought that REALLY works. just starting out, so going to set up a site and then copy, copy, copy!” Carolyn Skipper, Skipperworks.info
Here are some great uses for Backup Creator:
Real-Time Documentation Of All Your Website Processes.
Instead of spending a lot of time documenting all of the processes required to make a website or blog work “just right”, or creating a website setup manual, you can just set up your website or blog exactly the way you want it, back it up|copy the site and then restore it somewhere else and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up various sites containing identical plugins and settings in different niche areas. This could be for a regional food service outlet, or an insurance agency with branches in various locations, where each store will manage the content of their own separate blog. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and finetuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now save lots of time and install a fully-functioning, completely configured blog every time with just a few mouse clicks.
Copy A Blog With Correct Internal URLs.
Simply downloading WordPress files and restoring WordPress files won’t duplicate your websites or blogs successfully. You also have to copy the WordPress database and make sure that the data references the new domain. Otherwise, your WP database data will be restored to another location, but still be pointing back to the old site. This is why it’s important to use a backup plugin that is specifically created to clone sites. This allows you to back up site “A” and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all the theme customizations, plugin and site settings and configurations included, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal referencing URLs have been configured correctly.
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another practical time-saving tip: if your site did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair or figure out the problem, just make a backup of your files and database, delete everything, then restore a previous working version. Your site is now instantly back and you can send the damaged site’s files to a WP troubleshooting expert who can then try to figure out how your site got interfered with and how to fix or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one final tip:
Document Your Site’s Progress Over Time.
Imagine that a few years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how it all began? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to return to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing information are extremely low because you don’t need to be concerned about where you have stored or organized everything. Just recall the time when you remember you had published that file, restore your backup (note: your backup can be located anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was created by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free software updates and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, sixty day, complete refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of webhosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
I just have to write and give a HUGE testimonial to Robert for the level of his support. I am one of the purchasers who wanted to copy my blog from one of the less than popular hosts to one of the more popular hosts. To make matter worse, my blog is quite complex. I encountered problem after problem each time I went to make my backup copy. I reported this via the support desk and almost immediately I began receiving support including updates of the software. It took several iterations before the problem was solved but Robert never stopped working to get it right for my site. The level of support has been stellar. So, Robert, I say “Thank You” once again for support that is platinum level.” Eddie Durham, InfiniteCashMachine.com
Product License Price
The plugin is available in the following editions:
- Express Edition – Backup Creator Express edition allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal domains that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as perform automatic backups, send email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc., restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders get backed up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer Edition – Backup Creator Developer allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client sites. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: The cost to purchase the product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the current pricing at the time this content was written. This may or may not be the actual price set by the software developer when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing details:
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your WP site’s files and database is an essential aspect of doing business online and ensuring that your site remains protected from disaster. There are many great WP backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely copy your sites and preconfigured WP installations.
For this reason, we highly recommend choosing the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WordPress web sites.
For more information, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Backup, Clone & Protect Your WP Site