The Information Age has revolutionized the way we live and do business. However, it has also placed us in a situation where we are continuously under the potential threat of online theft, having our digital information hacked into and our business and personal data stolen, manipulated or destroyed.
If you own or manage anything where data can be viewed online like a blog or company website, then you need to always keep in mind website security and the urgency of developing a website security and site recovery plan.
In addition to developing an online security plan for your business, you will also want to prevent losing data from accidental errors that can set your business back. Having a way to restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that many people only appreciate after it’s too late.
Then again, you may also want to save time. If aspects of your business require working with a number of websites or blogs, having a time-saving way to copy web site data from one website to another can be most convenient.
As any wise website owner will tell you, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress website, therefore, is not just important, it is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, website owners rarely do it, or don’t do it as often as this should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and accidentally changing things that wreck your site is all part of doing business online. If something this tragic ever happens to you, then you will need an easy and quick way to recover old files, get back an earlier version of your site, or complete reinstall your site and previous information.
Fortunately, if your website or blog is powered by WordPress, then there’s a simple plugin that allows you to create backups of your WordPress database and web site files, copy your website to another location and restore your old site and information.
Backup Creator – Back Up, Duplicate And Keep Your WP Websites Protected
Backup Creator is a powerful WP plugin that allows you to backup your site files, clone all of your sites and keep your WordPress websites protected.
Once the plugin is installed on your WordPress site, you can easily configure your settings for the plugin. The plugin lets you configure automatically scheduled backups, backups via email, backups via FTP, backups to the cloud, and even remote backups using storage hosting solutions like Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3.
Go here to learn more about the plugin: Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your website:
Backup Creator is really easy to install. Simply upload a zip folder that contains the plugin files to your Plugin folder via your WP admin user account and activate.
After entering the license key, the plugin unlocks and the application is ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to instantly back up, restore and protect your blogs and WP websites. Everything can be done with a few mouse clicks. This makes it a great backup tool for non-technical users.
Apart from saving time and the peace of mind you will feel knowing that your website data can be recovered if anything happens, Backup Creator is an especially useful and time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar or identical configurations.
Just set up your master site and instantly create as many copies as you need. That’s a lot of time saved setting up and configuring new websites.
Some additional plugin benefits include:
- Perform Large Backups: Often, owners of sites or blogs that contain lots data can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Many plugin users report being able to easily perform backups of large sites. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes may depend on the webhosting company you use and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your information can be instantly restored should any kind of disaster affect your site is vital to the success of your business, especially if your business depends on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator provides many unique features to WordPress users. Here are just a few:
- Create Instant Site Backups. One button is all you need to click to instantly back up your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then send it to the secure location of your choice. Download the backup to your hard drive, email it to yourself, or even FTP the backup to an offsite location.
- Restore Backups To Any Location. Instantly restore your WordPress website data and files to any destination you like. You can clone it straight from another WP blog, upload using your internet browser or even transfer remotely from FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology ensures that you can quickly and easily deploy unlimited preconfigured client sites in seconds, without the use of FTP.
Additional features include:
- One-Time Automatic Backup Schedules: Once you set up your backup schedule, Backup Creator takes over. There are no cron jobs to set up or files to upload and no FTP is required. Simply choose your schedule and you’re done.
- Choose From Remote FTP And Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. manage, store, and restore all of your backups in a single offsite storage location and from anywhere in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Here are some of the testimonials that plugin users have written about the Backup Creator plugin:
”You saved me 30 minutes just by using it once, as I get paid $50 an hour, this product is definitely worth it.” Martin Capodici, SydneyWebGuy.com
”I just cloned a site and restored via url. It was just magic. Amazing plugin … moved clients site to their hosting server in 5 minutes … this is … an essential plugin.” Haris Chechi, SocialMediaOnline.net
”Now one of the 10 best software tools so far for WordPress!” David Povilaitis, SonomaRealEstate4U.com
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Document Your Site Processes As You Go.
Instead of spending a lot of time documenting all the steps needed to make your website or blog work “just right”, or writing out a blog setup manual, you can simply set up your website or blog exactly the way you want it, make a backup copy|reproduce your site and then restore it to another location and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your site setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up multiple sites including identical plugins and settings in other niches. This could be for a regional company, or an insurance agency with branches in different locations, where each branch will manage the content of their own separate blog. Think of all the time spent tweaking and finetuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now instantly install a fully-functioning, perfectly configured website every time with only a few mouse clicks.
Restore A Backup On A Different Blog With Correct Destination Links.
Simply downloading WP files and uploading file backups won’t clone your sites successfully. You also need to copy the WP database and make sure that your links point to the new domain. Otherwise, your database data will be restored to another website, but still be pointing back to the old domain. This is why you need to use a WP backup plugin that is specifically designed to clone sites. This allows you to perform a backup of site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all the themes, plugins, settings and configurations included, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal reference links have been configured correctly.
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another useful time-saving tip: if your website did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes some kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair or figure out the problem, just make a backup of your broken site, delete your old site, then restore a previous working version. Your site is now immediately restored and you can send the damaged files to a WordPress troubleshooting expert who can then try to understand how your site got broken into and how to fix or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more tip:
Document Your Site’s Progress Over Time.
Imagine a few years from now that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how it all began? Or maybe you’ve made things so complex and would like to bring things back to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing important content are minimal because you no longer have to worry about where everything has been stored or organized. Just go back to the time you remember you had published that file, restore your backup (note: the backup can be retrieved from anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WordPress plugin. It was created by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, sixty day, full refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Easy install, great training material and plugin works like a dream.”Gede Kencana, AutoInsuranceZone.org
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express license allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal URLs that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate license allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as perform automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox and Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders to back up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator developer edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: Current pricing for the Backup Creator plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the plugin is being retailed for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the software author when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos showing how the software works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your WP website is an essential part of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to properly copy your sites.
For this reason, we strongly recommend choosing Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WordPress web sites.
For more details, visit the plugin website: Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone & Keep Your WordPress Sites Protected