One of the unfortunate consequences of doing business in the Electronic Age is that we are constantly under the potential threat of having our web files hacked into and our business and personal data stolen or manipulated.
If you own or manage any business assets like a website, then you need to prioritize website security and the importance of developing a digital security plan.
As well as having an online security plan for your business, you will also want to prevent loss of data from accidents that can cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that can only be appreciated after tragedy has struck.
Then again, you may just want to save time. If you need to copy data from loads of websites or blogs, having a simple way of duplicating website information from one site to another would be really convenient.
As every experienced website owner will tell you, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WP web files, therefore, is not just important, it is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, very few website owners ever do it, or don’t do it as often as these things should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your web site hacked, losing data, and making errors that can ruin your site is all part of the reality of doing business online. If this were to ever happen to you, then you would need a quick and easy way to restore lost files, get back an earlier version of your site, or complete reinstall your site and previous web content.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WP database and web site files, copy your site to another location and restore previous backups of your site.
Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate And Keep Your WP Site Protected
Backup Creator is a simple-to-use WordPress plugin that allows you to schedule and automate your site and data back ups, copy your blogs and content and keep your WordPress websites protected.
Once the software has been installed and activated on your WordPress site, you can easily configure the plugin settings. You can set up automatic backups, backups using email, FTP backups, cloud backups, or store backups remotely using external hosting solutions from Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon S3.
Go here to learn more about the plugin: Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your web site:
Ready To Start Using In No Time
Backup Creator is really easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugin folder via your WordPress admin user login and activate.
Once you’ve entered your license code, the plugin unlocks and Backup Creator is ready to use.
Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to instantly backup, restore and protect your blogs and web sites. All it takes is a couple of mouse clicks. No web coding skills are necessary.
Saves Valuable Time
Apart from saving time and benefiting from the peace of mind of knowing that your website can be easily recovered should a a serious problem arise, Backup Creator can be a massive time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar or identical settings.
Just set up your prototype website and instantly clone as many copies as you need to any new sites you have set up elsewhere. That’s a lot of time saved setting up and configuring new sites.
Additional plugin benefits include:
- Perform Large Backups: Quite often, owners of very large websites can experience problems with backups. Many plugin users report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes depends on your webhosting service and how your server has been configured.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data and files can be recovered should anything happen to your site is vital to the success of your business, especially when things depend on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator Features
Backup Creator offers many features to WP users. Here are just a few of these:
- Create Backups Instantly. One button is all you need to click to instantly back up your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then send your backup files securely to the storage destination of your choice. You can download it to your hard drive, email it to yourself, or even FTP the backup to an offsite location.
- Restore Backups Instantly To Any WP Site Or Blog. Instantly restore your website data and files to any destination you like. You can clone all content and files straight from another site, upload using your internet browser or even transfer via FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology ensures that you can quickly and easily deploy unlimited preconfigured client sites in just seconds, without using FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Backups: Once you set up your backup schedule, the software takes over and does the backups for you. There are no files to upload and no cron jobs or FTP is required. Simply select your schedule and you are done.
- Backup With Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store, restore, and manage all of your data backups in a single offsite storage location and from anywhere in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Below are a couple of the testimonials plugin users have published about the Backup Creator plugin:
”My company manages hundreds of websites in the cleaning industry. Your Backup Creator Plug-In is just what we needed. It’s changing the way we do business.” John Braun, HitManAdvertising.com
”One of my best purchases this year. I’m building hundreds of evergreen and minisites over the next year or so and this will save me a ton of time and money. I was lucky enough to see the power and potential of buying this right away and got it for $7, incredible!! I appreciate that you made us a version of backing up our sites that is very inexpensive (even now) and has so many applications. Thanks again and I’m sure this will be a tool that I will be using for years to come.” Morris Murphy, MobulIsNoBull.mobi
”What a fantastic piece of kit, so easy to use and looks to be the best out there, superb. So, thank you for such a great tool and at a very reasonable price.” David Manning, PluginMarketing.info
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Instant Documentation Of All Your Site Processes.
Instead of spending a lot of time documenting all of the processes necessary to make a website or blog work “just right”, or creating a website setup manual, you can simply set up your site exactly how you want it, back it up|reproduce your site and then restore it somewhere else and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up multiple sites containing identical plugins, settings, and configurations in other niches. This could be for a regional food service outlet, or an insurance agency with offices in various locations, where each office will manage the content of their own separate website. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, perfectly configured site every single time with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Copy A Website With Correct Destination URLs.
Simply downloading WP files and restoring WP file backups won’t duplicate your blogs successfully. You also have to copy the WordPress database and ensure that your links reference the new domain. Otherwise, your WP database data will be restored to another location, but still be pointing back to the old site. This is why it’s important to have a WordPress backup plugin that was specifically designed to clone sites. This lets you back up site “A” and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all your theme customizations, plugins, settings and configurations intact, and everything will point correctly to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of referencing the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Restore!
Here’s another useful time-saving tip: if your blog did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes some kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your broken site, delete everything, then restore a previous working copy. Your site is now immediately restored and you can then send the damaged site’s backup files to a WordPress troubleshooter who can then try to understand how your site got broken into and how to fix or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more great tip:
Archive Your Site’s Changes Over Time.
Imagine in a few years that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your digital presence began? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to restore things to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing information are almost negligible because you no longer need to worry about where you have stored or organized all your files. Just go back to when you remember you had published that file, restore the backup (note: it can be retrieved from anywhere, even on a test site) and retrieve the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WP plugin. It was authored by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 60 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosts that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Lance was super-quick with a download issue” Jenn Dize, DollhouseSales.com
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express license lets you install the plugin on up to 5 personal URLs that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate License – Backup Creator Ultimate lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as schedule automatic backups, send email backups as an attachment, back up and restore over FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc., restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders get backed up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer License – Backup Creator developer edition lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal and client domains. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade inside your product download area. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Note: Current pricing for the Backup Creator software can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the current price when this content was written. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software author when you visit the site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Info
For ”how to” videos of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website is a vital aspect of doing good website maintenance and disaster prevention. There are many great WordPress backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely copy your sites.
For this reason, we highly recommend choosing the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WP websites.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Protect Your WordPress Site