Living and doing business in the Digital Age has many benefits and advantages. However, we also live in an environment where we are continuously under the potential threat of having our websites and social media accounts being infected by malicious viruses and our business and personal data stolen, manipulated or wiped out.
If you own or manage any business assets like a business blog or website, then you need to carefully consider website security and the importance of having an internet security and site recovery plan.
As well as creating an internet security plan for your business, you will also want to protect your site from internal and external issues that can result in losing important data and set your business back. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that can only be appreciated once tragedy has struck.
Then again, you may just want to save time. If aspects of your business involve setting up many websites or blogs, having an automated way of copying site information from one website to another would be really convenient.
As any experienced webmaster will tell you, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress website, therefore, is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, very few people religiously do it, or don’t do it as often as this should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and making errors that permanently damage your site is all part of doing business online. If something tragic were to ever happen to you, then you would need an easy and quick way to restore old files, restore your site to an earlier version, or complete reinstall your site and previous web content.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then there’s a simple and inexpensive solution that lets you create backups of your WP database and web site files, clone your website to another location and restore your old site and content.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Keep Your WP Sites Protected
Backup Creator is a powerful WP plugin that allows you to backup your site data, clone all of your sites and keep your WordPress websites and blogs protected with just a few mouse-clicks.
After installing the software on your web site, the settings for the plugin can be easily configured. The plugin allows you to configure automatic backups, email backups, backups using FTP, backups via the cloud, or remote backups using storage storage solutions like Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
To learn more about this plugin go here: Backup Creator
Here are just some of the benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your web site:
Installation Is Easy
Backup Creator is really easy to install. Simply upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your WP admin user area and activate.
After entering a license key, the plugin unlocks and Backup Creator is ready to use.
Really Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to instantly backup, restore and protect your blogs and WordPress web sites. All tasks can be completed in a few simple mouse clicks. No web coding experience is necessary.
Apart from the time you will be able to save restoring your site’s data should anything happen, Backup Creator can be an especially useful and time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar settings.
Once you’ve set up your prototype site, you can then create as many copies as you need to any new sites you want to set up. That’s a lot of time saved setting up new websites.
Some additional benefits of the plugin include:
- Perform Large Backups: Often, owners of sites that contain huge amounts of data can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Many users report being able to easily perform data backups of large sites. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data may depend on your webhost and your server configuration.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data can be easily recovered should anything happen to your site is vital to the success of your business, especially if things depend on having your information available online.
Backup Creator provides many features to WP users. Here are just a few:
- Create Backups Instantly. Click one button to backup your entire website or blog. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship it securely to the destination of your choice. Download your backup to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP the backup to an offsite destination.
- Instantly Restore Backups To Anywhere. Instantly restore your WP website data and files to any destination you like. You can clone it directly from another WordPress, upload using your browser or even transfer remotely from FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology allows rapid deployment of unlimited preconfigured client sites in seconds, without the use of FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Backups: Set up your backup schedule one time and the software takes over. There are no cron jobs to set up or files to upload and no FTP is required. Just choose your schedule and you’re done.
- Backup With Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Manage, store, and restore all of your backups in a single offsite location and from anywhere in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can perform “one-click” backups anytime you want …
Below are a couple of the testimonials and comments that users have published about the Backup Creator plugin:
”My company manages hundreds of websites in the cleaning industry. Your Backup Creator Plug-In is just what we needed. It’s changing the way we do business.” John Braun, HitManAdvertising.com
”I just cloned a site and restored via url. It was just magic. Amazing plugin … moved clients site to their hosting server in 5 minutes … this is … an essential plugin.” Haris Chechi, SocialMediaOnline.net
”I had problems backing a big site (around 2GB) but this latest updates did it in no time at all … yeah!!!!” Serge Botans
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Instant Documentation Of All Your Website Processes.
Instead of spending loads of time documenting all of the steps required to make your website or blog work “just right”, or writing out a website setup manual, you can simply set up your website or blog exactly the way you want it, back it up|make an identical copy of site and then restore it on a new location and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up a number of blogs containing identical plugins, settings, and configurations in other niches. This could be for a regional food service outlet, or a travel agency with branches in several locations, where each store will manage the content of their own separate blog. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, completely configured website every single time with only a few mouse clicks.
Clone A Site With Correct Internal Referencing URLs.
Simply backing up WP files and restoring WP file backups won’t clone your websites or blogs successfully. You also have to copy the WP database and make sure that it references the new domain. Otherwise, your database data will be restored to another location, but still be referencing the old location. That’s why you need to have a backup plugin that was specifically developed for cloning. This allows you to back up site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site “B” with all the theme customizations, plugins, settings and configurations intact, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal referencing URLs have been configured correctly.
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another useful time-saving tip: if your website ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and does any kind of damage to your site, instead of spending days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your site, delete everything, and restore a previous working version. Your site is now instantly back and you can send the damaged files to an troubleshooter who can then try to figure out how your site got broken into and how to fix or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one last tip:
Document Your Site’s Progress Over Time.
Imagine in a couple of years that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your digital presence got started? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to bring things back to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles or videos and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing important information are very low because you no longer need to worry about where you have stored or organized all your files. Just recall when you remember you had that content, restore the backup (note: the backup can be anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WordPress plugin. It was authored by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free software upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 60 day, 100% refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosts that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Had a problem and your respond time to help me was phenomenal. Great product too.” Daniel Altman, CarsWithDan.com
The plugin is available in the following editions:
- Express Edition – Backup Creator Express edition lets you install the plugin on up to 5 personal sites that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate License – Backup Creator Ultimate allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal domains, as well as schedule automatic backups, send email backups as an attachment, back up and restore over FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox plus Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders get backed up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator developer edition lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal and client domains. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade inside your product download area. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: The cost of purchasing Backup Creator can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Presently, the plugin is being retailed for the prices shown above. This may or may not be the actual price set by the software developer when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price here:
For demo videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website’s data and files is an integral aspect of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to fully copy your sites and pre-configured WP installations.
For this reason, we strongly recommend using the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WordPress installations.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Back Up, Duplicate & Protect Your WordPress Websites