Living and doing business in the Internet Age has many benefits and advantages. However, we also live in a place where we are constantly under the potential threat of having our business assets hacked into and our business and personal data stolen, manipulated or wiped out.
If you own or manage any digital business assets like a website or blog, then you need to prioritize digital security and the urgency of implementing a web security and site recovery plan.
In addition to having an internet security and site recovery plan for your business, you will also want to protect your files from internal and external issues that can result in data loss and cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that can only be appreciated once it’s too late.
You may also just want to save time. If aspects of your business require setting up many websites or blogs, having an efficient way to duplicate website data from one website to another can be very convenient.
As any experienced website owner will tell you, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WP website data, therefore, is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, people almost never do it, or don’t do it as often as these things should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your website hacked, losing data, and making errors that end up disrupting your site is all part of the reality of running an online presence. If this were to ever happen to you, then you would need a quick and easy way to restore old information, restore your site to an earlier version, or even complete reinstall your site and previous information.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WordPress database and web site files, clone your site to another location and restore your old site and data.
Backup Creator – Back Up, Duplicate & Protect Your WordPress Website
(Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Keep Your WP Web Sites Protected)
Backup Creator is a powerful and inexpensive WP plugin that allows you to schedule and automate your site back ups, duplicate your websites and blogs and keep your WP websites and blogs protected with just a few clicks.
Once you have installed and activated Backup Creator on your WP website, you can easily configure your settings for the plugin. Backup Creator allows you to perform automatically scheduled backups, email backups, FTP backups, cloud backups, or even remote backups using hosting hosting applications like Amazon S3, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Go here to learn more about the plugin: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just some of the many benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your website:
Installation Is Easy, Simple And Fast
Backup Creator installs like any other plugin. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugins folder via your dashboard and activate.
Once you’ve entered the license key, the plugin unlocks and Backup Creator will be ready to use.
Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to instantly back up, restore and protect your blogs and websites. Everything can be done in a few simple mouse clicks. No web programming experience is necessary.
Apart from saving time recovering your site if anything happens, Backup Creator is especially useful for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with identical configurations.
Just set up your prototype and then clone as many copies as you want. That’s a lot of time saved setting up new sites.
Some additional benefits include the following:
- Perform Large Backups: Often, owners of websites that contain lots data can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Plugin customers report being able to easily perform data backups of large sites. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data may depend on the webhosting company you use and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data and files can be instantly recovered should anything happen to your site is vital to the success of your business, especially if things depend on having a site that is always available to visitors.
Backup Creator offers a number of great features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Create Instant Site Backups. Click 1 button to back up your website or blog. Once your site is backed up, you can then send it to the secure location of your choice. Download it to your hard drive, email it to yourself, or even FTP your backup offsite.
- Restore To Any Location. Instantly restore your backup to any destination you like. You can clone files straight from another website, upload via your browser or even transfer using FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology allows you to deploy unlimited pre-configured client sites in seconds, without FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Backups: Set up your backup schedule one time and the software takes over. No cron or FTP is required. Simply choose your schedule and you’re done.
- Choose From Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store, restore, and manage all of your backups in a single offsite location and from anywhere in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
Once BackUp creator has been installed, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Your site will be backed up in seconds …
You can restore your backups quickly and easily any time you want using a number of methods …
You can also store your backups in several locations …
Feedback From Users
Below are just a few of the testimonials that plugin customers have submitted for the Backup Creator plugin:
”You saved me 30 minutes just by using it once, as I get paid $50 an hour, this product is definitely worth it.” Martin Capodici, SydneyWebGuy.com
”Just wanted to say that I’m impressed! Installed the latest version before doing some work on one of my sites for a webinar launch I gotta get done this week, and I LOVE the new feature that sends an email will all the relevant links. Sweet!” Gabrielle Fontaine, VirtualBookkeepersGuide.com
”You have truly created one of the finest plugins I have ever used. I believe it is the first one that has ever been as simple to use at it was shown on the sales video.”Michael Scroggins, MichaelScroggins.com
Here are some great uses for this tool:
Document Your Website Processes As You Go.
Instead of spending loads of time documenting all the processes necessary to make a website or blog work “just right”, or creating a website setup manual, you can simply set up your website or blog exactly the way you want it, back it up|make an identical copy of site and then restore it on another location and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your site setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up multiple blogs containing identical plugins, settings, and configurations in other niches. This could be for a national company, or a travel agency with branches in different locations, where each office will look after their own separate website. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. Now you can instantly install a fully-functioning, completely configured blog every time with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Copy A Web Site With Correct Internal Reference URLs.
Simply backing up WordPress files and uploading WP files won’t duplicate your sites successfully. You also need to copy the WordPress database and make sure that your links reference the new domain. Otherwise, your WP database data will be restored to another location, but still be referencing the old domain. This is why you need to use a backup plugin that has been specifically developed to clone sites. This lets you perform a backup of site “A” and restore it to site “B” with all the theme customizations, plugin and site settings and configurations intact, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all URLs have been configured correctly.
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another useful time-saving tip: if your blog did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes some kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair or figure out the problem, just make a backup of your files and database, delete your old site, and restore a previous working version. Your site will be up and running again and you can send the damaged files to an support expert who can then try to figure out how your site got broken into and how to patch up or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one last tip:
Keep A Record Of Your Web Site’s Changes.
Imagine that a couple of years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how everything got started? Or maybe you’ve made your site so complicated and would like to bring things back to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing information are very low because you no longer need to worry about where you have stored or organized all your files. Just recall when you remember you had published that content, restore your backup (note: it can be anywhere, even on a test site) and retrieve the data you need.
Backup Creator Support
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was developed by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free software upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, sixty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of webhosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Lance was super-quick with a download issue” Jenn Dize, DollhouseSales.com
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express edition allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal URLs that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal sites, as well as perform automatic backups, send email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox plus Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders get backed up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator Developer lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Note: Pricing for the Backup Creator software depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the pricing when this content was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the software developer when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website is a vital part of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great WordPress backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to fully copy your sites and preconfigured WP installations.
For this reason, we strongly recommend choosing the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WP websites.
For more details, visit the plugin website here: Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone & Protect Your WP Web Site