One of the unfortunate consequences of doing business in the Internet Age is that we are constantly under the potential threat of online theft, having our websites and social media accounts hacked into and our business and personal data stolen or manipulated.
If you own any business assets like a website or blog, then you need to carefully consider online security and the urgency of creating an internet security plan.
As well as having an internet security and website recovery plan for your business, you will also want to prevent loss of data from internal and external issues that can set your business back. Having a way to restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that can only be appreciated once tragedy has struck.
You may also just want to save time. If your business requires cloning multiple websites or blogs, having a time-saving way of copying website data from one website to another would be quite convenient.
As any experienced website owner eventually learns, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WP website, therefore, is key. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, website owners rarely do it, or don’t do it as often as it should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and making errors that disrupt your site is all part of owning a digital business presence. If this ever happens to you, then you will need a quick and easy way to recover lost content, get back an earlier version of your site, or even complete reinstall your site and previous web content.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WordPress database and web site files, clone your website to another location and restore your old site and data.
Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone And Keep Your WP Website Protected
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for performing backups of your sites, copying your sites and content and keeping your WordPress sites protected.
After installing Backup Creator on your website, it’s easy to configure the settings for your plugin. Backup Creator allows you to configure backups to run automatically, backups using email, backups via FTP, backups to the cloud, and even remote backups using external hosting services like Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Learn more about the plugin here: Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your site:
Easy To Install
Backup Creator is quite easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugins folder via your admin user login and activate.
After entering your license code, the plugin unlocks and Backup Creator will be ready to use.
Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the entire process of backing up plus restoring and protecting your blogs and sites really simple. Everything can be done with a couple of mouse clicks. No coding knowledge is necessary.
Apart from saving time and benefiting from the peace of mind of knowing that your site can be recovered should something cause irreparable problems for your site, Backup Creator is an especially useful and time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar or identical configurations.
Just set up your prototype and instantly clone as many copies as you need to any new sites you want to set up. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up and configuring new sites.
Additional benefits and advantages include:
- Perform Large Backups: Often, owners of websites that contain huge amounts of data can experience problems with backups. Plugin customers report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data may depend on your webhost and how your server has been configured.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data and files can be quickly and easily recovered should anything happen to your site is a priceless benefit, especially when things depend on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator provides many features to WP users. Here are just some of these:
- Create Instant Site Backups. Click one button to back up your entire site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship your backup securely to the storage location of your choice. You can download your backup file to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup offsite.
- Restore Anywhere. Instantly restore your WP data to any destination you like. You can copy files straight from another WordPress, upload using your browser or even transfer remotely from FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology allows unlimited deployment of pre-configured client sites in seconds, without FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Back Up Schedules: Once you set up your backup schedule, Backup Creator takes over. No cron or FTP is required. Just choose your schedule and you are done.
- Back Up With Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. manage, store, and restore all of your backups in a single offsite location and from anywhere around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Below are a couple of the testimonials and feedback that customers have submitted for Backup Creator:
”You saved me 30 minutes just by using it once, as I get paid $50 an hour, this product is definitely worth it.” Martin Capodici, SydneyWebGuy.com
”One of my best purchases this year. I’m building hundreds of evergreen and minisites over the next year or so and this will save me a ton of time and money. I was lucky enough to see the power and potential of buying this right away and got it for $7, incredible!! I appreciate that you made us a version of backing up our sites that is very inexpensive (even now) and has so many applications. Thanks again and I’m sure this will be a tool that I will be using for years to come.” Morris Murphy, MobulIsNoBull.mobi
”I had problems backing a big site (around 2GB) but this latest updates did it in no time at all … yeah!!!!” Serge Botans
Here are some great uses for this tool:
Real-Time Documentation Of Site Processes.
Instead of spending loads of time documenting all the processes necessary to make a website or blog work “just right”, or creating a blog setup manual, you can simply set up your website or blog exactly how you want it, back it up|make an exact duplicate of site and then restore it to a new location and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your site setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up multiple websites containing identical settings and configurations in different niches. This could be for a national food service outlet, or a real estate agency with branches in various locations, where each branch will look after their own separate website. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and finetuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, perfectly configured blog every single time with just a few mouse clicks.
Clone A Site With Correct Referencing URLs.
Simply downloading WP files and uploading file backups won’t duplicate your blogs successfully. You also need to copy the WP database and ensure that your site URLs reference the new domain. Otherwise, your WordPress database data will be restored to another domain, but still be referencing the old location. That’s why it’s important to use a backup plugin that has been specifically designed for cloning. This lets you back up site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site “B” with all your themes, plugin and site settings and configurations included, and everything will point correctly to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another great time-saving tip: if your site ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and does any kind of damage to your site, instead of spending days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your broken site, delete your old site, and restore a previous working copy. Your site will be up and running again and you can then send the damaged site’s files to a WP support expert who can then try to figure out how your site got broken into and how to patch up or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more final tip:
Keep A Historical Record Of Your Website.
Imagine a few years from now that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how it all got started? Or maybe you’ve made things so complex and would like to return to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles or videos and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing important data are extremely low because you no longer need to worry about where you have stored or organized things. Just go back to the time you remember you had that file, restore your backup (note: it can be retrieved from anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WP plugin. It was created by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free software upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 60 day, 100% refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of webhosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
I just have to write and give a HUGE testimonial to Robert for the level of his support. I am one of the purchasers who wanted to copy my blog from one of the less than popular hosts to one of the more popular hosts. To make matter worse, my blog is quite complex. I encountered problem after problem each time I went to make my backup copy. I reported this via the support desk and almost immediately I began receiving support including updates of the software. It took several iterations before the problem was solved but Robert never stopped working to get it right for my site. The level of support has been stellar. So, Robert, I say “Thank You” once again for support that is platinum level.” Eddie Durham, InfiniteCashMachine.com
Product License Pricing
The plugin is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express license allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal URLs that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal sites, as well as schedule automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox and Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders get backed up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator developer edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: The price of this product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the current pricing when this review was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin author when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos showing how the plugin works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your WP website is a vital part of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to fully copy your sites and preconfigured WP installations.
For this reason, we highly recommend using the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WordPress websites.
For more information, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone And Protect Your WP Websites And Blogs