One of the serious consequences of doing business in today’s digital economy is that we are constantly under the potential threat of identity theft, having our websites and social media accounts being infected by malicious viruses and our business and personal data stolen, manipulated or even being completely erased.
If you own any business assets like a website for your organization, then you need to always keep in mind digital security and the importance of having an internet security and site recovery plan.
As well as having an internet security and website recovery plan for your business, you will also want to prevent loss of data from accidental mistakes that can cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that many people only appreciate once tragedy has struck.
Then again, you may just want to save time. If your business involves cloning loads of websites or blogs, having a smart way to duplicate web site information from one website to another can be most convenient.
As any experienced website owner will tell you, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WP website and blog files, therefore, is absolutely essential. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, site owners rarely do it, or don’t do it as often as these things should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and making errors that wreck your site is all part of managing a digital business presence. If disaster ever strikes, then you will need a quick and easy way to restore old data, get back an earlier version of your site, or even complete reinstall your site and information.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WordPress database and web site files, clone your website to another location and restore previous backups of your site.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Protect Your WP Web Site
(Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone And Keep Your WP Website Protected)
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for performing backups of your website files, copying your sites and content and keeping your WP websites and blogs protected.
Once you have installed the software on your web site, the plugin settings can be quickly and easily configured. The plugin allows you to configure automatic backups, email backups, FTP backups, backups to the cloud, and remote backups using external data storage tools such as Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
Learn more about the plugin here: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your website:
Ready To Start Using In Very Little Time
Backup Creator is very easy to install. Simply upload a zip file containing the plugin files to your Plugin folder via your dashboard and activate.
Once you’ve entered the license key, the plugin unlocks and Backup Creator will be ready to use.
Really Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to back up, restore and protect your blogs and WP web sites. Everything can be done with a couple of mouse clicks. No web programming experience is necessary.
Save Lots Of Time
As well as saving time recovering your information should something cause irreparable problems for your site, Backup Creator can be especially useful for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with identical configurations.
Once you’ve set up your master site, you can then clone as many copies as you need to any new sites you have set up. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up new sites.
Some additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Perform Large Backups: Quite often, owners of sites that contain lots data can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Many plugin users report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes depends on your hosting service and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data can be recovered should any kind of problem affect your site is priceless, especially when things depend on having a site that is always available to visitors.
Backup Creator Features
Backup Creator offers many unique features to site owners. Here are just a few:
- Instant Backup. One button is all you need to click to instantly back up your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then send your backup to the secure destination of your choice. You can download the backup to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup to an offsite location.
- Restore Instantly To Any Location. Instantly restore your website or blog to any destination you like. You can copy it straight from another blog, upload using your internet browser or even transfer from FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology enables unlimited deployment of pre-configured client sites in a few seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- Automatic Scheduling: Once you set up your backup schedule, the software takes over. No cron jobs or FTP is required. Simply select your schedule and you’re done.
- Works With Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. manage, store, and restore all of your site backups in one single offsite storage location and from anywhere around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
Once the plugin has been installed, you can perform “one-click” backups anytime you want …
Your site will be backed up in seconds …
You can completely your backups any time you want using a number of methods …
You can also store your backups in several locations …
Feedback From Users
Here are a couple of the testimonials users have provided for the Backup Creator plugin:
”I just want to say thank you for creating such a great & easy to use cloning plugin.” Steve Dougherty, WP3Guide.com
”I cannot believe someone created a WP Plugin to back up a WP site regardless of size and complexity! BUT, more important to me anyway – is that I am able to use it, I mean I’m not a coder/programmer, shit this is incredible – did I mention the most important part of the this plugin – it really truly works, as advertised.” Peter Trapanese, HelpfulRelationshipTips.com
”I really like this plugin, you can to save and to keep all information of your blog in few minutes in safe way.” Miguel Medina, TecnicasParaHablarEnPublico.com
Here are some great uses for this tool:
Document Your Site Processes In Real-Time.
Instead of spending so much time documenting all of the steps needed to make a website or blog work “just right”, or writing out a blog setup manual, you can simply set up your website or blog exactly the way you want it, make a backup copy|duplicate your site and then restore it somewhere else and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up several websites with identical settings and configurations in other niches. This could be for a nationwide retailer, or a travel agency with branches in various locations, where each branch will look after their own separate website. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. Now you can instantly install a fully-functioning, completely configured blog every single time with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Restore A Backup To Another Website With Correct Internal Reference URLs.
Simply backing up WordPress files and restoring WordPress files won’t duplicate your blogs successfully. You also have to copy the WP database and ensure that it references the new domain. Otherwise, your WP database data will be restored to another location, but still be referencing the old domain. This is why it’s important to use a backup plugin that is specifically designed to clone sites. This lets you perform a backup of site “A” and restore it to site “B” with all your theme customizations, plugin and site settings and configurations intact, and everything will point correctly to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of referencing the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Restore!
Here’s another practical time-saving tip: if your website ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and does any kind of damage to your site, instead of spending days or weeks trying to repair the problem, just make a backup of your broken site, delete your old site, and restore a previous working version. Your site will be functional again and you can send the damaged files to an support expert who can then try to understand how your site got interfered with and how to fix or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more final tip:
Keep A Record Of Your Web Site’s Changes.
Imagine that a few years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your digital presence got started? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to restore things to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing information are very low because you don’t need to be concerned about where you have stored or organized things. Just recall when you remember you had that file, restore the backup (note: it can be retrieved from anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was developed by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, sixty day, full money-back guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of webhosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Easy install, great training material and plugin works like a dream.”Gede Kencana, AutoInsuranceZone.org
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express license allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal domains that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate License – Backup Creator Ultimate edition lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal domains, as well as perform automatic backups, send email backups as an attachment, back up and restore over FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox and Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders to back up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator developer license allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade inside your product download area. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Note: Pricing for the Backup Creator software depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Currently, the software retails for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the software author when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your WordPress website is an integral part of doing good website maintenance and ensuring that your information remains protected from disaster. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely copy your sites.
For this reason, we strongly recommend using the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WordPress websites and blogs.
For full details, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate & Keep Your WordPress Web Site Protected