One of the downsides of doing business in the Information Age is that we are continuously under the potential threat of becoming a victim of cyber crime, having our business information hacked into and our business and personal data destroyed.
If you manage any business assets like a blog or website, then you need to carefully consider website security and the urgency of having an internet security plan.
In addition to having an online security and site recovery plan for your business, you will also want to protect your site from mistakes that can result in data loss and set your business back. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that many people only appreciate once tragedy has struck.
You may also just want to save time. If aspects of your business require working with many websites or blogs, having an automated way of copying website information from one website to another can be most convenient.
As any wise webmaster knows, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress website, therefore, is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, very few site owners do it, or don’t do it as often as this should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and making errors that end up disrupting your site is all part of the reality of running an online presence. If disaster ever strikes, then you will need a quick and easy way to restore lost data, get back an earlier version of your site, or even complete reinstall your site and previous web content.
Fortunately, if your website or blog is powered by WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WP database and website or blog files, clone your site to another location and restore your old site and information.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Keep Your WordPress Sites Protected
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for performing backups of your website data, cloning your websites and keeping your WP sites protected.
Once Backup Creator has been installed and activated on your site, your plugin settings can be quickly and easily configured. You can perform automatic backups, email backups, backups using FTP, cloud backups, or store backups remotely using storage storage tools from Dropbox, Google Drive, or Amazon (S3).
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your site:
Be Up And Running In Minutes
Backup Creator installs just like any plugin. Just upload it to your Plugins folder via your dashboard and activate.
Enter the license key to unlock the plugin and the application is ready to use.
Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to instantly back up, restore and protect your blogs and websites. It only takes a few simple mouse clicks. No coding knowledge is required.
As well as saving time and benefiting from the peace of mind of knowing that your information can be retrieved should a disaster occur, Backup Creator is a massive time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar configurations.
Just set up your prototype site and then clone as many copies as you want. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up and configuring new sites.
Some additional benefits include the following:
- Back Up Big Websites: Often, owners of very large websites can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Many customers report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes depends on your webhost and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your information can be recovered should any kind of disaster affect your site is vital to the success of your business, especially if your business depends on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator Features
Backup Creator offers many unique features to site owners. Here are just some of these features:
- Instant Backup. One button is all you need to click to backup your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then send it to the storage destination of your choice. You can download your backup to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup offsite.
- Instant Backup Restoring. Instantly restore your web site or blog to any destination you like. You can copy files straight from another WordPress, upload via your internet browser or even transfer remotely using FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology allows you to deploy unlimited number of client sites pre-configured in just seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- One-Time Automatic Backup Schedules: Once you set up your backup schedule, the software does the automatically. There are no cron jobs to set up or files to upload and no FTP is required. Just select your schedule and you are done.
- Back Up With Remote FTP & Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store, restore, and manage all of your backups and clones in one single offsite storage location and from any place around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Here are just some testimonials and feedback that plugin customers have published about Backup Creator:
”My company manages hundreds of websites in the cleaning industry. Your Backup Creator Plug-In is just what we needed. It’s changing the way we do business.” John Braun, HitManAdvertising.com
”I just cloned a site and restored via url. It was just magic. Amazing plugin … moved clients site to their hosting server in 5 minutes … this is … an essential plugin.” Haris Chechi, SocialMediaOnline.net
”You have truly created one of the finest plugins I have ever used. I believe it is the first one that has ever been as simple to use at it was shown on the sales video.”Michael Scroggins, MichaelScroggins.com
Here are some great uses for Backup Creator:
Document Your Website Processes In Real-Time.
Instead of spending loads of time documenting all of the steps necessary to make your website or blog work “just right”, or writing out a website setup manual, you can simply set up your site exactly the way you want it, make a backup copy|make an exact replica of site and then restore it somewhere else and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up several sites using identical settings and configurations in other niches. This could be for a franchised retailer, or a real estate agency with offices in several locations, where each branch will run their own separate website. Think of all the time spent tweaking and fine-tuning your discussion settings, permalinks, configuring SEO plugins and navigation menus, creating the main content sections, customizing the theme, etc. You can now save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, completely configured website every single time with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Clone A Site With Correct Internal Reference Links.
Simply backing up WP files and uploading WordPress files won’t clone your blogs successfully. You also have to copy the WP database and ensure that your site URLs point to the new domain. Otherwise, your data will be restored to another website, but still be pointing back to the old location. This is why you need to have a WordPress backup plugin that was specifically developed to clone sites. This lets you back up site “A” and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all your theme customizations, plugins, settings and configurations included, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal referencing URLs have been configured correctly.
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another useful time-saving tip: if your site ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes some kind of damage to your site, instead of spending days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your broken site, delete everything, and restore a previous working copy. Your site is now instantly restored and you can then send the damaged site’s files to an troubleshooting expert who can then try to figure out how your site got broken into and how to patch up or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more great tip:
Archive Your Site’s Changes Over Time.
Imagine that a couple of years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how it all got started? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to return to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing important information are extremely low because you no longer have to worry about where everything has been stored or organized. Just recall the time you remember you had that content, restore your backup (note: the backup can be located anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WordPress plugin. It was created by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, sixty day, 100% refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of webhosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Lance was super-quick with a download issue” Jenn Dize, DollhouseSales.com
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal URLs that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate License – Backup Creator Ultimate edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal sites, as well as perform automatic backups, send email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox and Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders are backed up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer Edition – Backup Creator Developer allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Note: Pricing for Backup Creator can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing shown above was current when this article was published. This may not be the actual price set by the product developer when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing here:
Additional Plugin Info
For demo videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website’s data and files is an essential aspect of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great WordPress backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to properly copy your sites.
For this reason, we highly recommend choosing Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WordPress sites.
For full details, visit the plugin website: Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone & Protect Your WordPress Sites