One of the unfortunate consequences of doing business in the Information Age is that we are continuously under the potential threat of having our websites and social media accounts being infected by malicious viruses and our business and personal data stolen or manipulated.
If you own any web assets like a business blog or website, then you need to carefully consider website security and the importance of implementing a site security and site recovery plan.
In addition to creating an online security plan for your business, you will also want to protect your site from accidental mistakes that can result in loss of data and set your business back. Having a way to restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that most people only appreciate once it’s too late.
You may also just want to save time. If your business requires setting up multiple websites or blogs, having a smart way to clone web site data from one site to another would be most convenient.
As the wise old saying goes, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your website files, therefore, is not just important, it is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, people almost never do it, or don’t do it as often as these things should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your site hacked, losing data, and accidentally doing things that end up disrupting your site is all part of doing business online. If this were to ever happen to you, then you would need an easy and quick way to restore lost content, get back an earlier version of your site, or even complete reinstall your site and previous website data.
Fortunately, if you own a WP-powered website, then it’s easy to create backups of your WordPress database and website files, clone your site to another location and restore your old site and data.
Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate And Protect Your WP Websites And Blogs
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for performing backups of your site files, duplicating your websites and keeping your WP websites and blogs protected.
After the software is installed on your site, you can quickly and easily configure your plugin settings. You can configure backups to run automatically, backups using email, FTP backups, backups to the cloud, or even remote backups using hosting storage services from Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon S3.
Learn more about the plugin here: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your web site:
Installation Is Easy, Simple & Fast
Backup Creator installs just like every other plugin. Just upload it to your Plugin folder via your WP dashboard and activate.
Enter the license key emailed to you with your purchase and the software will be ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes it very simple to instantly backup, restore and protect your blogs and WP websites. All tasks can be completed with a few simple mouse clicks. Backup Creator is a great backup tool for non-technical users.
Apart from saving time and the peace of mind you will feel knowing that your site can be quickly restored should you experience problems, Backup Creator is a massive time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar or identical configurations.
Just set up your master site and instantly clone as many duplicates as you need. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up and configuring new sites.
Some additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Backs Up Large Websites: Quite often, owners of sites or blogs that contain lots data can experience problems with backups. Many customers report being able to easily perform data backups of large sites. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data depends on your webhosting service and how your server is configured.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data and files can be easily recovered should any kind of problem affect your site is vital to the success of your business, especially if things depend on having your information available online.
Backup Creator offers many great features to WP users. Here are just some of these features:
- Create Instantly Backup Sites. Click 1 button to backup your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship your backup to the secure location of your choice. You can download it to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP the backup to an offsite location.
- Restore Backups Instantly To Any Destination. Instantly restore your WP data to any destination you like. You can copy it directly from another site, upload using your browser or even transfer via FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology allows you to deploy unlimited preconfigured client sites in a few seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- One-Time Automatic Backup Schedules: Once you set up your backup schedule, the software takes over and does the job for you. There are no cron jobs to set up or files to upload and no FTP is required. Simply select your schedule and you are done.
- Backup With Remote FTP & Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. You can store all of your site backups in a single offsite storage location and from anywhere around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Here are a few of the testimonials that users have written about the Backup Creator plugin:
”You saved me 30 minutes just by using it once, as I get paid $50 an hour, this product is definitely worth it.” Martin Capodici, SydneyWebGuy.com
”I just cloned a site and restored via url. It was just magic. Amazing plugin … moved clients site to their hosting server in 5 minutes … this is … an essential plugin.” Haris Chechi, SocialMediaOnline.net
”Now one of the 10 best software tools so far for WordPress!” David Povilaitis, SonomaRealEstate4U.com
Here are some great uses for this tool:
Real-Time Documentation Of All Your Site Processes.
Instead of spending a lot of time documenting all of the steps necessary to make your website or blog work “just right”, or creating a website setup manual, you can simply set up your website or blog exactly how you want it, make a backup copy|copy your site and then restore it to another location and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up multiple blogs containing identical settings and configurations in different niches. This could be for a franchised retailer, or a travel agency with branches in several locations, where each store will run their own separate website. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and finetuning your discussion settings, permalinks, configuring different plugins and navigation menus, creating the main content sections, customizing the theme, etc. Now you can save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, perfectly configured blog every time with just a few mouse clicks.
Restore A Backup To A Different Domain With Correct Referencing URLs.
Simply downloading WP files and uploading WP file backups won’t clone your sites successfully. You also need to copy the WP database and ensure that the data references the new domain. Otherwise, your data will be restored to another location, but still be referencing the old site. That’s why you need to have a backup plugin that has been specifically developed to clone sites. This lets you perform a backup of site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site “B” with all your theme customizations, plugin and site settings and configurations intact, and everything will point correctly to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of referencing the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Restore!
Here’s another great time-saving tip: if your website ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and does any kind of damage to your site, instead of spending days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your files and database, delete your old site, then restore a previous working version. Your site will be functional again and you can then send the damaged site’s backup files to a WordPress expert who can then try to understand how your site got broken into and how to fix or report any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one last tip:
Document Your Site’s Progress Over Time.
Imagine that a few years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your business online began? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to return to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles and other important content and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing information are extremely low because you no longer need to worry about where you have stored or organized everything. Just go back to when you remember you had that file, restore the backup (note: it can be anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was developed by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free software updates and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 60 day, 100% refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosts that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Easy install, great training material and plugin works like a dream.”Gede Kencana, AutoInsuranceZone.org
The plugin is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express license allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal sites that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate License – Backup Creator Ultimate license allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal sites, as well as schedule automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc., restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders are backed up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer License – Backup Creator Developer lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal and client domains. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade inside your product download area. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: The cost of purchasing this product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. When we last checked, the product sells for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the software seller when you visit the plugin website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video showing how the software works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your WP website is a vital part of doing good website maintenance and disaster prevention. There are many great WP backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to properly duplicate your sites.
For this reason, we highly recommend using Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WP sites.
For more details, visit the plugin website: Backup Creator – Backup, Clone & Keep Your WordPress Site Protected