The Electronic Age has revolutionized how we live and do business. However, it has also placed us in a position where we are constantly under the potential threat of having our business information hacked into and our business and personal data stolen, manipulated or even being completely destroyed.
If you manage anything where information can be viewed online like a website or blog, then you need to pay careful attention to digital security and the importance of having an internet security plan.
In addition to having an internet security plan for your business, you will also want to prevent loss of data from human errors that can set your business back. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that can only be appreciated after it’s too late.
Then again, you may just want to save time. If you need to clone multiple websites or blogs, having a smart way to copy web site data from one site to another would be very convenient.
As the saying goes, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WP web data, therefore, is not just important, it is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, website owners rarely do it, or don’t do it as often as these things should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your web site hacked, losing data, and doing things that disrupt your site is all part of doing business online. If something tragic were to ever happen to you, then you would need a quick and easy way to restore lost content, get back an earlier version of your site, or even complete reinstall your site and information.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then it’s easy to create backups of your WP database and website or blog files, clone your website to another location and restore previous backups of your data.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone & Protect Your WP Sites
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for scheduling and automating your site backups, duplicating your websites and keeping your WP websites and blogs protected.
After installing and activating Backup Creator on your WP web site, the plugin settings can be easily configured. You can set up scheduled backups to run automatically, backups using email, backups using FTP, backups to the cloud, or even remote backups using external storage applications like Amazon (S3), Google Drive, and Dropbox.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your website:
Fast And Easy Installation
Backup Creator is quite easy to install. Simply upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your admin user section and activate.
After entering the license code, the plugin unlocks and Backup Creator will be ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the whole process of creating regular backups as well as restoring and protecting your blogs and WP web sites very simple. All tasks can be completed with a few mouse clicks. No web coding knowledge is necessary.
Apart from the time you will save recovering your data should your site suffer some kind of tragic circumstance, Backup Creator is an especially useful and time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar or identical settings.
Just set up your prototype site and then clone as many copies as you want to any new sites you have set up in other locations. That’s a lot of time saved setting up new websites.
Some additional benefits include:
- Perform Large Backups: Quite often, owners of sites that contain huge amounts of data can experience problems with backups. Many Backup Creator users report being able to easily perform backups of large sites. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes depends on your hosting service and your server configuration.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data and files can be instantly recovered should anything happen to your site is vital to the success of your business, especially when things depend on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator Features
Backup Creator offers a number of features to WP users. Here are just a few:
- Instant Backup. Click 1 button to backup your entire site. Once your site is backed up, you can then send your backup files to the storage destination of your choice. You can download the backup to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP the backup offsite.
- Instant Backup Restore. Instantly restore your WP site to any destination you like. You can clone all content and files directly from another website, upload via your browser or even transfer via FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology ensures that you can quickly and easily deploy any number of client sites pre-configured in seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Back Up Schedules: Once you set up your backup schedule, the plugin takes over. No FTP or cron jobs are required and there are no files to upload. Simply select your schedule and you’re done.
- Use Remote FTP & Cloud Storage Services Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store all of your backups in one single offsite location and from anywhere in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can perform backups with just one click …
Below are a couple of the testimonials users have written about the Backup Creator plugin:
”It’s amazing! Cloning instead of making new membership sites from scratch, which is what I used to do. Now I just clone it and transfer it. It’s simply amazing how everything transfers intact!” Juan Mitre, BlogMasterTraining.com
”Just wanted to say that I’m impressed! Installed the latest version before doing some work on one of my sites for a webinar launch I gotta get done this week, and I LOVE the new feature that sends an email will all the relevant links. Sweet!” Gabrielle Fontaine, VirtualBookkeepersGuide.com
”What a fantastic piece of kit, so easy to use and looks to be the best out there, superb. So, thank you for such a great tool and at a very reasonable price.” David Manning, PluginMarketing.info
Here are some great uses for this tool:
Document Your Site Processes As You Go.
Instead of spending so much time documenting all of the steps needed to make your website or blog work “just right”, or creating a website setup manual, you can simply set up your site exactly the way you want it, back it up|make an exact replica of site and then restore it on a new location and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your site setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up several websites using identical plugins and settings in other niche areas. This could be for a franchised food service outlet, or a travel agency with branches in different locations, where each office will look after their own separate website. Think of all the time spent tweaking and finetuning your discussion settings, widgets and sidebars, configuring different plugins and navigation menus, creating the main content sections, customizing your theme, etc. Now you can save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, completely configured site every single time with only a couple of mouse clicks.
Copy A Website With Correct Internal Referencing Links.
Simply backing up WordPress files and uploading file backups won’t duplicate your websites or blogs successfully. You also need to copy the WP database and make sure that your links reference the new domain. Otherwise, your data will be restored to another site, but still be referencing the old domain. That’s why it’s important to use a WP backup plugin that is specifically developed to clone sites. This allows you to perform a backup of site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all your themes, plugins, settings and configurations included, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal URLs have been configured correctly.
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another practical time-saving tip: if your site did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes some kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair the problem, just make a backup of your broken site, delete everything, then restore a previous working version. Your site is now instantly back and you can send the damaged site’s backup files to a WP troubleshooter who can then try to figure out how your site got interfered with and how to fix or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more great tip:
Keep A Record Of Your Web Site’s Changes.
Imagine that a few years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your digital presence began? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to return to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles and other important content and want to get those back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing important information are almost negligible because you no longer need to be concerned about where things are stored or organized. Just go back to when you remember you had published that file, restore the backup (note: it can be retrieved from anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was created by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, sixty day, complete refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosts that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Lance was super-quick with a download issue” Jenn Dize, DollhouseSales.com
The plugin is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express edition lets you install the plugin on up to 5 personal URLs that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate License – Backup Creator Ultimate allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as schedule automatic backups, send email backups as an attachment, use the plugin with FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc., restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders to back up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer Edition – Backup Creator Developer allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client domains. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade inside your product download area. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Note: Pricing details of Backup Creator depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Currently, the plugin retails for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the software developer when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price:
For a demo video of the plugin in action, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your site’s files and database is an integral aspect of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great WordPress backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to properly copy your sites.
For this reason, we strongly recommend choosing Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WordPress installations.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone And Keep Your WordPress Websites Protected