Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … have you heard of it yet?
Maybe you have heard about WordPress, maybe you haven’t. You may think that WordPress is a “technical” web tool that code-loving techies and geeks like website developers and website designers can get excited about.
I can understand why you may be feeling this way. Maybe you believe that, as a business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses employ web developers, web designers and web masters to build and look after their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, your “offline” and “online” businesses are not two different things that work separately. An online presence is an integral part of your business whether you care to admit this or not, and growing your presence online is now just as important as growing your presence offline.
Think about this:
How Will You Compete In The Digital Economy?
No matter what business you are in, you have global competition for new customers at your local business level. You may not be targeting local customers online, but your competition certainly is. You need a digital presence that allows you to stay competitive in today’s digital economy.
Can You Get By With Just A Website?
Your business can’t afford not to have an online presence. Your digital presence, however, has to be “dynamic” not static.
You need to be constantly promoting your business online through fresh content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to let potential customers know that you exist.
(Your online presence needs fresh information on a regular basis to stay relevant)
Are You Communicating With Your Target Audience Online?
Marketing “to” your audience is also no longer as effective as talking “with” your potential customers, replying to their enquiries or providing feedback on their ideas and suggestions.
People want information ”on tap” and they want to feel that they matter to your business.
(Talking “at” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires a well-thought out business plan and an online vehicle that lets you successfully achieve your business objectives.
An Online Vehicle That Can Truly Help You Grow Your Small Business Online
Although it’s true that lots of web developers and web designers are very enthusiastic about building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” find exciting.
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
Once you really know how WordPress can help your business grow online, you will find it’s quite difficult to contain your excitement!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
A Beginner’s Guide To Building Your Successful Business Using A WordPress Site – Article Series
In this multi-part series of articles for business owners and non-technical users, we will explain why the WordPress platform is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital business presence!)
Over the entire course of our instructional articles, we will address the following areas in great detail:
- What kind of businesses use WordPress,
- Why WordPress is an ideal platform to grow your business online,
- Over fifty compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a detailed breakdown of the unique benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- Ways to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to generate targeted visitors to your website, increase conversions, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be providing loads of step-by-step tutorials and actual examples of how to use WordPress to expand your business online, while also saving thousands of dollars on website development and web design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Great Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- WordPress: How Popular Is It? Statistics About WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Explanation Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- Is Your Web Site Built With WordPress?
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – How To Get More Website Traffic For Your Business
- Glossary For WordPress Bloggers
Don’t Have A Business Website Yet?
Planning your website is considered by web experts as being the most important area of building a successful website. See this post to learn why planning your small business web site is important and what to do before building a web site for your small business:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I am beyond impressed with what you have put together. I can tell that you put a ton of hard work into building what you have. You have the absolute best content on WordPress I have ever seen!" - Robert T. Jillie