Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … are you familiar with it?
Maybe you know about WordPress, maybe you don’t. You may think that WordPress is essentially a “technical” tool that excites mostly code-programming techies and geeks like web developers and web designers.
I can totally understand why you would feel this way. Perhaps you believe that, as a business owner, your focus should be on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses pay web developers, web designers and web masters to build and look after their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, as a business owner, you can no longer think in terms of “running a business” and “looking after a website” as being two separate things. The digital realm has become part of your business whether you care to admit this or not, and managing your business presence online, is just as important as managing your business presence offline.
Think about the following:
Are You Ignoring Competition?
No matter what business you are in, you have global competition at the local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition most certainly is. You need a web presence that allows you to compete in the global economy.
(Don’t ignore your competition)
Is A Website Enough?
Your business can’t afford to not have a digital presence. Having a “brochure-type” website is no longer enough.
Your online presence needs to be continually updated with fresh information in order for your business to remain relevant.
(Your web presence needs fresh information on a regular basis to remain relevant)
How Do You Communicate Online With Your Potential Customers?
Talking “at” your audience is also no longer as desirable as interacting “with” people online, answering their enquiries or acknowledging their ideas and suggestions.
Users now expect an instant response online, and the sooner you respond the better.
(Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires having a well-planned business strategy and an online platform that allows you to grow your business online successfully.
A Powerful Online Vehicle That Can Truly Help You Grow Your Small Business Online
Although lots of web developers and website designers love building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” get really excited over.
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
Once you truly discover how WordPress can help grow your business online, you will find it’s very hard to contain your excitement!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
The Business Owner’s Guide To WordPress – Article Series
In this comprehensive multi-part article series for small businesses, we will help you understand exactly why WordPress is the vehicle that can help you achieve your online business goals.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital business presence!)
Over the entire course of our instructional series of articles, you will learn:
- Why millions of businesses around the world use WordPress to power their websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a vehicle to grow your small business online,
- Dozens of compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a detailed look at the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- How to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to drive targeted traffic, increase conversions, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll provide ongoing step-by-step tutorials and actual examples on how to use WordPress and grow your business online, and save thousands of dollars on the costs of web development and website design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading the WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Reasons To Choose WordPress
- Some Facts And Figures About WordPress Usage
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Explanation Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- Is Your Site Powered By WordPress?
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – A Complete Guide To Driving More Web Visitors Automatically Using WordPress
- Glossary For WordPress Bloggers
Don’t Have A Website For Your Business Yet?
Website planning is considered by online experts to be the most important step of building a successful web site. Read this blog post to learn why planning your business website is important and how to build a better web site:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I was absolutely amazed at the scope and breadth of these tutorials! The most in-depth training I have ever received on any subject!" - Myke O'Neill, DailyGreenPost.com