Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … ever heard of it?
Maybe you know about WordPress, maybe you don’t. You may be forgiven for thinking that WordPress isn’t really something that you need to bother exploring further – perhaps because you’re a non-technical user and you’ve heard that WordPress is essentially a “technical” platform best left to code-programming techies and geeks such as web developers and website designers.
I understand why you would feel this way. Perhaps you feel that, as a small business owner, your focus should be on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses engage web developers, web designers and web masters to build and look after their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, businesses can no longer think in terms of “looking after a business” and “running a website” as being two separate things. A digital presence is part of your business, and growing your presence online is just as important as growing your presence offline.
Think about this:
What About Competition?
No matter what your business is, there is global competition even at your local business level. You may not be targeting local customers online, but your competitors certainly are. You need an online presence that helps you compete in today’s global economy.
(Don’t ignore your competition)
Is A Website Enough?
You can’t afford not to have an online presence anymore. Your online presence, however, cannot be static.
Your digital presence needs to be continually updated with new information in order for your business to continue to be relevant.
(Your web presence needs fresh information on a regular basis to remain competitive)
How Do You Communicate Online With Your Target Audience?
Talking “at” your audience is no longer as effective as talking “with” visitors online, answering their questions and providing feedback on their ideas and suggestions.
People want acknowledgement “on demand” and they need to know that their views matter.
(Talking “at” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires having a well-thought out plan and an online platform that enables you to successfully achieve your business objectives.
A Powerful Online Vehicle That Can Really Help You Grow Your Small Business Online
Although it’s true that many web developers and website designers are very enthusiastic about building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” get excited about.
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you understand how WordPress can help your business grow online, it will be very hard for you not to be really excited too!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
WordPress: A Small Business Owner’s Guide – Article Series
In this article series for small business owners, we will explain why the WordPress platform is the vehicle that can help your business grow online.
(WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital presence!)
Over the entire course of this series, we cover the following areas:
- What kind of businesses choose WordPress to power their business websites,
- Why WordPress is the best option in most cases when it comes to choosing a platform to grow your small business online,
- Dozens of reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a comprehensive review of the unique benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive more visitors to your website, get more leads and subscribers, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be regularly posting loads of ”how to” tutorials and examples of how you can use WordPress to grow your business online, while also saving thousands of dollars on the costs of website development and website design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading the WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50 Great Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- WordPress: Surprising Facts And Figures
- Why Is WordPress FREE? The Costs Of Using WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- Is It A WordPress Blog?
- Web Site Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – A Complete Guide To Attracting More Web Visitors For Your Business Automatically
- Glossary For WordPress Bloggers
Don’t Have A Website Or Blog For Your Small Business Yet?
Planning your website or blog is regarded by many online business strategists as being one of the most important parts of building a successful web site. See this article to learn why better website planning can help your business and what to do before you spend your money getting a website for your small business:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I love the way your email series "Infinite Web Content Creation Training Series" is documented and presented. It is very absorbing and captivating. The links and tutorials are interesting and educational. This has motivated me to rewrite my content following the concepts I am learning from the email series." - Mani Raju, www.fortuneinewaste.com