Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … ever heard of it?
Maybe you know about WordPress and maybe you don’t. You may think that WordPress is not really something that you need to bother looking at – that it’s mostly a “technical” platform that excites mostly code-loving techies and geeks like website developers and website designers.
I can understand why you may feel this way. Perhaps you feel that, as a business owner, you should be focusing 100% on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses pay website developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, your “offline” and “online” businesses are no longer two distinctly separate entities. The digital realm has become part of your business, whether or not you care to admit it, and growing your business online, is just as important as growing your business offline.
What About Your Competition?
Regardless of the type of business you are in, there is global competition at the local business level. You may not be targeting local customers online, but your competition is. You need a digital presence that allows you to stay competitive in today’s global economy.
Can You Get By With Only A “Static” Website?
Your business can’t afford not to have a digital presence. Your digital presence needs to be “dynamic” not static.
Your digital presence needs to be continually updated with fresh content in order for your business to be relevant.
(Your digital presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to remain relevant)
How Are You Communicating Online With Your Target Audience?
Marketing “to” your audience is no longer as effective as communicating “with” potential customers, responding to their questions or complaints in a timely manner and providing acknowledgement of their comments and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, people nowadays expect an instant response online, and the sooner you respond the better.
(Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as engaging “with” them)
This requires having a well-planned business strategy and an online platform that enables you to grow your business online successfully.
An Online Vehicle That Can Really Help You Grow Your Small Business Online
Although lots of website developers and web designers tend to be quite fanatical about WordPress, WordPress is not something that just excites “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
If you really understood how WordPress can help you grow your business online, you would be so excited as well!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
Everything You Need To Know To Grow A Successful Business Online With A WordPress Blog – Article Series
In this detailed multi-part series of articles for small businesses, you will learn why WordPress is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a digital business presence!)
Over the course of our instructional articles, you will learn:
- What kind of businesses choose WordPress to power their business websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is an ideal platform for growing your business online,
- Dozens of great reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a comprehensive look at the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress CMS platform,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive targeted traffic to your website, increase conversions, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing many tutorials and examples on how you can use WordPress to grow your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on the costs of website development and web design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50 Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- Statistics About WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? WordPress Costs Explained
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- How To Check If Your Web Site Is A WordPress Website
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – How To Create A Web Traffic Generation Machine
- Glossary For Bloggers
Don’t Have A Business Website Or Blog Yet?
Website planning is regarded by many web strategists as being one of the most important steps of building a successful web site. See this article to learn the importance of website planning and what to avoid doing when planning a website for your business:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"These tutorials have so much information and are easy to understand. If you use WordPress or plan to in the future these will help you with everything you need to know." - Valisa (Mesa, Arizona)