Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Do you know much about WordPress?
Maybe you have heard about WordPress, maybe you have not. You may be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is essentially just a “technical” blogging tool that code-programming techies and geeks such as web developers and web designers can get excited about.
I can understand why you may feel this way. Maybe you feel that, as a business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses hire web developers, web designers and web masters to build and manage their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, any differences between the “offline” and “online” parts of a business are no longer as easy to delineate. A digital presence is part of your business, whether or not you care to admit it, and managing your business presence online, is just as important as managing your business presence offline.
Think about the following:
No matter what your business is, there is global competition even at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competitors are. You need a web presence that helps you stay competitive in the new digital economy.
(How will you compete in the digital economy?)
Your ”Static” Website Is Not Enough
Businesses cannot afford not to have a digital presence. A web site, however, can’t just sit there with static content that never get updated.
You need to be constantly marketing your business online through new content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to maintain a competitive advantage and target potential customers.
(Your web presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to remain relevant)
Are You Communicating Online With Your Target Audience?
Marketing “to” your audience is no longer as effective as communicating “with” your visitors, replying to their questions or providing feedback on their comments and suggestions.
Users want acknowledgement ”on tap” and they want to know that they are important.
(Talking “at” your website visitors is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires a strategic plan and an online vehicle that lets you successfully achieve your business goals.
A Powerful Online Vehicle That Can Really Help You Grow Your Business Online
Although it’s accurate to say that lots of website developers and web designers are quite fanatical about using WordPress, WordPress is not only for “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you truly understand all that WordPress can do for your business online, it will be very difficult to contain your enthusiasm!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
Using WordPress: A Business Owner’s Guide – Article Series
In this detailed series of articles for business owners and non-technical users, we will help you understand why WordPress is the vehicle that can help your business succeed online.
(Discover WordPress – The easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a digital business presence!)
Over the course of this series, we will address the following areas in great detail:
- Why millions of businesses around the world rely on WordPress to power their websites,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a vehicle to grow your small business online,
- Dozens of compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a detailed look at the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress CMS platform,
- Ways to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to generate targeted traffic, get more leads, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be regularly posting loads of step-by-step tutorials and examples on how to use WordPress to grow your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on the costs of web development and web design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Great Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- Surprising Statistics About WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Explanation Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- How Can I Tell If A Website Was Built Using WordPress?
- WordPress Web Site Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Learn How To Grow Your Traffic For Your Business Using WordPress
- A Glossary For Bloggers
Don’t Have A Website For Your Business Yet?
Planning your website or blog is regarded by many to be one of the most important steps of building a successful website. Read this blog post to learn why planning your web site is important and what to avoid doing when planning a web site:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I love the way your email series "Infinite Web Content Creation Training Series" is documented and presented. It is very absorbing and captivating. The links and tutorials are interesting and educational. This has motivated me to rewrite my content following the concepts I am learning from the email series." - Mani Raju, www.fortuneinewaste.com