Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Have you heard about WordPress?
Maybe you have heard about WordPress and maybe you have not. You may think that WordPress is not really something that you need to waste your time getting to know – that it’s really just a “technical” web tool for code-loving techies and geeks such as website developers and website designers.
It’s easy to understand why you would be feeling this way. Maybe you feel that, as a business owner, your focus should be 100% on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses engage website developers, web designers and web masters to build and look after their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, your “offline” and “online” businesses are not two different things that work separately. The digital realm is part of your business whether you care to admit this or not, and growing your business online, is just as important as growing your business offline.
Consider the following:
What About The Competition?
No matter what your business is, there is global competition at the local business level. You may not be targeting local customers online, but your competitors certainly are. You need an online presence that allows you to compete in today’s digital economy.
(Can you afford to ignore the competition?)
Is A Website Enough?
Your business can’t afford to not have an online presence anymore. A web site, however, can’t just sit there with static web pages that never get updated.
You have to be constantly promoting your business online using new content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to let potential customers know that you exist.
(Your online presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to stay relevant)
Do You Communicate With Your Target Audience Online?
Marketing “to” your audience is no longer as effective as interacting “with” your potential customers, replying to their enquiries and complaints in a timely manner and providing feedback on their ideas and suggestions.
People want acknowledgement “on demand” and they want to feel that they matter to your business.
(Talking “at” your website visitors is not as effective as interacting “with” them)
This requires a strategic business plan and an online vehicle that enables you to grow your business online successfully.
A Powerful Online Vehicle That Can Truly Help You Grow Your Small Business Online
Although it’s accurate to say that many website developers and website designers are quite enthusiastic about using WordPress, WordPress is not just a web tool for “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
If you really knew how WordPress can help your business grow online, you would get very excited as well!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
Using WordPress To Grow Your Business – Article Series
In this article series for business owners and non-technical users, we help you understand exactly why WordPress is the vehicle that can help your business grow and succeed online.
(Discover WordPress – The easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital business presence!)
Over the entire course of this instructional series of articles, you will learn:
- What kind of businesses use WordPress to power their business websites,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a vehicle to grow your small business online,
- Dozens of compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a detailed review of the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- How to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to drive more visitors to your website, increase conversions, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll provide loads of tutorials and examples on how you can use WordPress and expand your business online, while also saving thousands of dollars on web development and web design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50 Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress Statistics
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Overview Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Uncovering Hidden Catches
- Tell-Tale Signs It’s A WordPress Web Site And Free WordPress-Checking Tools
- Web Site Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – How To Turn Your Website Into An Automated Traffic Generation Machine
- Blogging With WordPress – A Glossary
Don’t Have A Website Yet?
Website planning is considered by many to be one of the most important steps in the process of getting a website built. Read this post to learn why planning your website is important and what to do before investing in web development:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"This is AMAZING! I had learnt about how to use WordPress previously, but this covers absolutely everything and more!! Incredible value! Thank you!" - Monique, Warrior Forum