Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … do you know much about it?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress, maybe you haven’t. You may think that WordPress is essentially just a “technical” software application that only code-loving techies and geeks such as web developers and web designers can understand.
It’s easy to understand why you would feel this way. Maybe you feel that, as a business owner, your focus should be on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses hire website developers, web designers and web masters to build and manage their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, as a small business owner, you can no longer think in terms of “running a business” and “running a website” as being two separate things. An online presence is part of your business, whether or not you care to admit it, and growing your presence online is now just as important as growing your presence offline.
Think about this:
Don’t Ignore Competitors
Whatever business you are in, there is global competition for new customers at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competitors certainly are. You need a web presence that allows you to compete in the new global economy.
(Are you ignoring your competition?)
Your Website Is Not Enough
Businesses cannot afford not to have an online presence. Your digital presence, however, can’t be static.
You need to continually promote your business online through new content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to let potential customers know that you exist.
(Your online presence needs fresh content on a regular basis)
Do You Communicate Online With Your Potential Customers?
Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” people online, answering their enquiries or concerns in a timely manner and providing acknowledgement of their ideas and suggestions.
Nowadays, people expect an immediate response online, and the sooner you respond the better.
(Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as engaging “with” them)
This requires an effective “master” plan and an online platform that enables you to successfully achieve your business objectives.
Learn How To Grow Your Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although it’s true to say that many website developers and website designers are quite enthusiastic about using WordPress, WordPress is not just a web tool for “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
If you really knew how WordPress can help grow your business online, you would get just as excited as well!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
Using WordPress To Grow Your Business Online – Article Series
In this multi-part series of articles for business owners and non-technical users, we help you understand exactly why WordPress is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital business presence!)
Over the course of this instructional series of articles, you will learn:
- What kind of businesses rely on WordPress to power their websites,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a platform for growing your small business online,
- Over fifty reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a detailed review of the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- Ways to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to drive more visitors, get more leads and subscribers, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing loads of tutorials and practical tips and examples of how to use WordPress to expand your business presence online, while also saving thousands of dollars on web development and website design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Great Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress Usage Statistics
- Why Is WordPress FREE? A Breakdown Of The Costs Of Using WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- How Can I Check If My Web Site Was Built With WordPress?
- Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Discover How To Turn Your WordPress Blog Into An Automated Web Traffic Machine
- Glossary For Bloggers
Don’t Have A Website Yet?
Website planning is considered by many web strategists to be one of the most important steps in getting your website. See this post to learn the importance of planning your business website and what to do before you spend your money getting a web site built for your business:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
Get 101+ Powerful WordPress Tips, Tricks & Hacks For Non-Techies ... 100% FREE!
Enter your details below and we'll send you 101+ useful WordPress tips, tricks and hacks directly to your inbox:
We will never SPAM you!
"Wow! I never knew there's so much to learn about WordPress! I bought one of the WordPress for Dummies three years ago, such authors need to be on this course!" - Rich Law, Create A Blog Now