Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … are you familiar with it?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress, maybe you haven’t. You could be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is mostly just a “technical” application that code-loving techies and geeks like web developers and web designers can understand.
It’s easy to understand why you may feel this way. Perhaps you feel that, as a small business owner, you should be focusing 100% on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses hire web developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, small businesses can no longer think in terms of “managing a business” and “having a website” as being two separate things. A digital presence is an integral part of your business, and managing your business presence online, is just as important as managing your business presence offline.
Ignoring The Competition Can Be Costly
Whatever business you are in, there is global competition at your local business level. You may not be targeting local customers online, but your competition most certainly is. You need a web presence that helps you compete in the new digital economy.
(What about the competition?)
Is A “Brochure-Type” Website Enough?
Businesses can’t afford to not have a digital presence. Your digital presence, however, needs to be “dynamic” not static.
Your digital presence needs to be continually updated with fresh content in order for your business to continue to remain relevant.
(Your digital presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to stay competitive)
How Are You Communicating With Your Target Audience Online?
Talking “at” your audience is not as desirable as communicating “with” people online, replying to their questions and acknowledging their ideas and suggestions.
People now expect an immediate response online, and the sooner your response appears on their screen the better.
(Talking “at” your website visitors is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires an effective strategy and an online platform that lets you successfully achieve your business objectives.
An Online Vehicle That Can Really Help You Grow Your Small Business Online
Although many website developers and web designers absolutely love building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not only for “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
If you really knew how WordPress can help your business grow online, you would be really excited as well!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
Learning WordPress: The Business Owner’s Guide – Article Series
In this detailed multi-part article series for small businesses, we explain exactly why WordPress is the vehicle that can help your small business succeed online.
(Discover WordPress – The easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital business presence!)
Over the entire course of our instructional articles, we cover the following areas in detail:
- Why millions of businesses around the world use WordPress to power their business websites,
- Why WordPress is an ideal platform to grow your business online,
- Dozens of great reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a comprehensive look at the unique benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- How to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to generate more visitors, increase conversions, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing new tutorials and actual examples and tips on how to use WordPress to grow your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on web development and website design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress Usage Statistics
- Why Is WordPress FREE? WordPress Costs Explained
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- The Easy Way To Tell If Your Website Was Built Using WordPress
- WordPress Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – How To Create A Traffic-Getting Machine
- Blogging Glossary
Don’t Have A Website Or Blog For Your Business Yet?
Website planning is regarded by many as being one of the most important areas of the entire process of getting a website. See this article to learn why better web site planning can help grow your business and what to do before you spend your money getting a website built for your business:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"Your training is the best in the world! It is simple, yet detailed, direct, understandable, memorable, and complete." Andrea Adams, FinancialJourney.org