Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Are you familiar with WordPress?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress, maybe you haven’t. You could be forgiven for thinking that WordPress isn’t really something that you need to waste your time with – that it’s mostly a “technical” tool for code-programming techies and geeks such as website developers and website designers.
I can understand why you may feel this way. Perhaps you feel that, as a small business owner, your focus should be 100% on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses employ web developers, website designers and web masters to build and look after their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, your “offline” and “online” businesses are not two entirely separate entities. A digital presence is part of your business, whether or not you care to admit it, and managing your business online, is just as important as managing your business offline.
What About Your Competition?
Regardless of the type of business you are in, you have global competition at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competitors most certainly are. You need an online presence that helps you remain competitive in the new global economy.
(Are you ignoring your competition?)
Is A “Brochure-Type” Website Enough?
Your business can’t afford not to have an online presence anymore. Your web site, however, can’t just sit there with static web pages that never get updated.
Your web presence needs to be continually updated with new information in order for your business to continue to be relevant.
(Your web presence needs fresh information on a regular basis)
Are You Communicating Online With Your Target Audience?
Marketing “to” your audience is also no longer as effective as communicating “with” your visitors, responding to their enquiries and complaints in a timely manner and providing feedback on their comments and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, users nowadays expect an instant response online, and the sooner you respond the better.
(Talking “at” your website visitors is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires having a well-thought out plan and an online platform that lets you grow your business online successfully.
Learn How To Grow Your Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although many web developers and web designers love building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” find exciting.
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you discover everything that WordPress can do to help you grow your business online, it will be very hard for you to not get just as excited as well!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
WordPress For Small Business Owners: A Beginner’s Guide To Building Your Successful Business With WordPress – Article Series
In this detailed multi-part series of articles for small businesses, we will explain why the WordPress platform is the vehicle that can help your small business succeed online.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a digital business presence!)
Over the course of this instructional series of articles, you will learn:
- Why millions of businesses around the world choose WordPress,
- Why WordPress is an ideal platform for growing your small business online,
- Dozens of compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a detailed review of the unique benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress CMS platform,
- Ways to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive more traffic to your website, increase conversions, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be providing many ”how to” tutorials and examples of how to use WordPress and grow your business online, and save thousands of dollars on the costs of website development and website design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading the WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50 Great Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress Statistics
- Why Is WordPress FREE? A Breakdown Of The Costs Of Using WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Uncovering Hidden Catches
- Is It A WordPress Website?
- Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Discover How To Create An Automated Traffic Generation Machine
- Glossary For WordPress Bloggers
Don’t Have A Website Or Blog For Your Business Yet?
Website planning is regarded by web experts as being the most important part of the entire process of getting a website built. See this blog post to learn the importance of planning your small business web site and how to build a better web site:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I was absolutely amazed at the scope and breadth of these tutorials! The most in-depth training I have ever received on any subject!" - Myke O'Neill, DailyGreenPost.com