Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Ever heard of WordPress?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress, maybe you haven’t. You may think that WordPress is essentially just a “technical” platform for code-loving techies and geeks like web developers and web designers.
It’s easy to understand why you may feel this way. Maybe you feel that, as a business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses pay web developers, website designers and web masters to build and look after their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, your “offline” and “online” businesses are not two different things that function separately. A digital presence is an integral part of your business whether you care to admit this or not, and growing your presence online is now just as important as growing your presence offline.
Consider the following:
Ignoring Your Competition Can Be Costly
No matter what business you are in, you have global competition even at the local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition certainly is. You need an online presence that allows you to compete in the digital economy.
Your ”Static” Website Is Not Enough
Businesses cannot afford not to have an online presence. Your digital presence, however, needs to be “dynamic” not static.
You need to continually market your business online using fresh content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to remain relevant and target potential customers.
(Your web presence needs fresh information on a regular basis)
Are You Communicating Online With Your Target Audience?
Talking “at” your audience is not as effective as interacting “with” your visitors, answering their enquiries or complaints in a timely manner and acknowledging their ideas and suggestions.
Customers want information “on demand” and they need to know that they are important.
(Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as talking “with” them)
This requires an effective strategy and an online vehicle that enables you to grow your business online successfully.
Learn How To Grow Your Small Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although it’s true that lots of web developers and web designers are very enthusiastic about building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” get excited about.
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you discover everything that WordPress is able to do to help you grow your business online, it will be really difficult for you not to be just as excited too!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
Using WordPress To Grow A Successful Business Online – Article Series
In this multi-part series of articles for small businesses, you will learn why WordPress is the vehicle that can help you achieve your business goals online.
(WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a digital presence!)
Over the entire course of this series, you will learn:
- What kind of businesses choose WordPress to power their websites,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a vehicle for growing your business online,
- Over 50 compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a comprehensive look at the unique benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- Ways to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive more traffic to your website, get more leads, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll provide new ”how to” tutorials and great tips on how to use WordPress to expand your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on website development and web design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading the WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50 Great Reasons To Choose WordPress
- Statistics About WordPress Usage
- Why Is WordPress FREE? A Breakdown Of The Costs Of Using WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- How Can I Check If My Website Was Built With WordPress?
- WordPress Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – How To Automatically Increase Your Web Traffic For Your Business Using WordPress
- A Glossary For WordPress Bloggers
Don’t Have A Business Website Yet?
Planning your website is regarded by many online marketing strategists as being one of the most important parts of the process of getting a website built. Read this blog post to learn why better website planning can help grow your business and how to save money getting a web site:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I have used the tutorials to teach all of my clients and it has probably never been so easy for everyone to learn WordPress ... Now I don't need to buy all these very expensive video courses that often don't deliver what they promise." - Stefan Wendt, Internet Marketing Success Group