Table of Contents
- Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
- Learn How To Grow Your Business With WordPress – Article Series
- Get 101+ Powerful WordPress Tips, Tricks & Hacks For Non-Techies ... 100% FREE!
Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … are you familiar with it?
Maybe you have heard about WordPress and maybe you haven’t. You may be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is essentially a “technical” platform that code-programming techies and geeks like web developers and web designers can get excited about.
I can understand why you would be feeling this way. Maybe you feel that, as a small business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses employ website developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, as a small business owner, you can no longer think in terms of “managing a business” and “looking after a website” as being two separate things. The digital realm is part of your business, and growing your presence online is now just as important as growing your presence offline.
Think about the following:
Are You Ignoring Your Competition?
No matter what business you are in, you have global competition for new customers at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition certainly is. You need an online presence that helps you compete in the digital economy.
(How will you compete in the digital economy?)
Is A “Static” Website Enough?
You cannot afford not to have a digital presence. Your web presence has to be “dynamic” not static.
Your online presence needs to be continually updated in order for your business to continue to remain relevant.
(Your digital presence needs fresh content on a regular basis)
How Are You Communicating With Your Target Audience Online?
Marketing “to” your audience is not as desirable as communicating “with” prospects, answering their enquiries and complaints in a timely manner and providing feedback on their ideas and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, customers nowadays expect an instant response online, and the sooner your response appears on their screen the better.
(Talking “at” your audience is not as effective as interacting “with” them)
This requires an effective strategy and an online platform that lets you grow your business online successfully.
Learn How To Grow Your Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although lots of web developers and web designers love building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” get really excited about.
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you truly discover everything that WordPress can do for your business online, it will be really difficult to contain your enthusiasm!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
Learn How To Grow Your Business With WordPress – Article Series
In this comprehensive series of articles for small businesses, we will explain why WordPress is the vehicle that can help you achieve your business goals online.
(Discover WordPress – The easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a business online!)
Over the course of these articles, you will learn:
- What kind of businesses use WordPress to power their business websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a platform to grow your business online,
- Over fifty reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a comprehensive review of the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- Ways to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive targeted visitors to your website, get more leads, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing new tutorials and tips of how to use WordPress to grow your business presence online, while also saving thousands of dollars on the costs of website development and web design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50+ Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress: Facts And Figures
- Why Is WordPress FREE? WordPress Costs Explained
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- Tell-Tale Signs It’s A WordPress Blog And WP-Checking Tools
- WordPress Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – A Complete Guide To Getting More Website Visitors Automatically With WordPress
- A Glossary For Bloggers
Don’t Have A Website Or Blog Yet?
Planning your website or blog is considered by online experts as being one of the most important steps in the process of getting a website built. Read this blog post to learn the importance of website planning and how to build a better website for your small business:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
Get 101+ Powerful WordPress Tips, Tricks & Hacks For Non-Techies ... 100% FREE!
Enter your details below and we'll send you 101+ useful WordPress tips, tricks and hacks directly to your inbox:
We will never SPAM you!