Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Ever heard of WordPress?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress, maybe you have not. You may be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is mostly a “technical” blogging tool that code-loving techies and geeks such as website developers and web designers can understand.
It’s easy to understand why you may feel this way. Maybe you believe that, as a business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses engage web developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, business owners can no longer think in terms of “managing a business” and “managing a website” as being two separate things. The digital realm has become part of your business whether you care to admit this or not, and managing your business presence online, is just as important as managing your business presence offline.
Think about the following:
No matter what your business is, you have global competition for new customers at your local business level. You may not be targeting local customers online, but your competition certainly is. You need a digital presence that helps you compete in the new global economy.
(Don’t ignore your competitors)
Is A “Brochure-Like” Website Enough?
You can’t afford to not have a digital presence anymore. Your online presence, however, can’t be static.
Your digital presence needs to be continually updated with new information in order for your business to continue to be relevant.
(Your web presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to remain competitive)
How Are You Communicating With Your Target Audience Online?
Talking “at” your audience is no longer as effective as communicating “with” prospects, responding to their questions and concerns in a timely manner and acknowledging their comments and suggestions.
People want information “on demand” and they need to feel that their feelings are important to your business.
(Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as engaging “with” them)
This requires having a well-planned business strategy and an online platform that enables you to successfully achieve your business objectives.
Learn How To Grow Your Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although lots of website developers and web designers absolutely love using WordPress, WordPress is not just a web tool for “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
If you really knew how much WordPress can help grow your business online, you would be really excited too!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
Learning WordPress: A Small Business Owner’s Guide – Article Series
In this series of articles for business owners and non-technical users, you are going to discover just why WordPress is the vehicle that can help you achieve your online business goals.
(WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your business online!)
Over the entire course of this instructional series of articles, you will learn:
- What kind of businesses use WordPress to power their business websites,
- Why WordPress is the best vehicle for growing your business online,
- Over 50 reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a comprehensive look at the unique benefits, features and advantages of using WordPress,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive more visitors to your website, increase conversions, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be providing ongoing ”how to” tutorials and tips on how you can use WordPress to expand your business online, and save thousands of dollars on website development and website design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50 Great Reasons To Choose WordPress
- Surprising Statistics About WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Explanation Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- How To Check If A Site Is A WordPress Website
- WordPress Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – How To Turn Your WordPress Website Into A Web Traffic Machine
- Blogging Glossary
Don’t Have A Business Website Or Blog Yet?
Planning your web site is considered by many to be the most important step in getting a website. See this post to learn why planning your small business web site is important and what to do before investing in web development:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"Your training is the best in the world! It is simple, yet detailed, direct, understandable, memorable, and complete." Andrea Adams, FinancialJourney.org