Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Are you familiar with WordPress?
Maybe you know about WordPress, maybe you do not. You may be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is not really something that you need to bother learning about – perhaps because you’re a business owner and you’ve heard that WordPress is mostly just a “technical” application that code-programming techies and geeks such as website developers and web designers can get excited about.
I understand why you would feel this way. Perhaps you believe that, as a business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses pay website developers, web designers and web masters to build and look after their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, businesses can no longer think in terms of “running a business” and “owning a website” as being two separate things. The digital realm is an integral part of your business, and managing your business presence online, is just as important as managing your business presence offline.
Can You Afford To Ignore Your Competition?
Whatever business you are in, there is global competition for new customers even at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competitors certainly are. You need a web presence that allows you to stay competitive in the digital economy.
(Are you ignoring competition?)
Your Website Is Not Enough
You can’t afford to not have a digital presence. Your digital presence, however, can’t be static.
Your online presence needs to be continually updated with fresh content in order for your business to continue to be relevant.
(Your web presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to stay competitive)
Are You Communicating With Your Potential Customers Online?
Talking “at” your audience is not as desirable as engaging “with” prospects online, replying to their questions or providing acknowledgement of their comments and suggestions.
People want information “on demand” and they need to feel that their views are important.
(Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as interacting “with” them)
This requires a well-planned business strategy and an online platform that allows you to successfully achieve your business objectives.
A Powerful Online Vehicle That Will Help You Grow Your Small Business Online
Although it’s true that many website developers and web designers love using WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” find exciting.
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
Once you really know everything that WordPress can do for your business online, you will be so excited as well!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
Learn How To Grow Your Small Business With A WordPress Site – Article Series
In this comprehensive multi-part article series for business owners and non-technical users, we help you understand why WordPress is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(Discover WordPress – The easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital presence!)
Over the entire course of this instructional series of articles, we will cover the following:
- What kind of businesses use WordPress to power their websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is an ideal platform for growing your small business online,
- Dozens of compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a detailed breakdown of the benefits, features and advantages of using WordPress,
- Ways to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to generate more visitors, increase conversions, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be regularly posting ongoing ”how to” tutorials and tips on how to use WordPress and expand your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on web development and web design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading the WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50+ Great Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress: Surprising Facts And Figures
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Explanation Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- Is My Web Site WordPress?
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – A Complete Guide To Generating More Traffic Automatically Using WordPress
- Blogging Glossary
Don’t Have A Business Website Or Blog Yet?
Website planning is regarded by many online marketing experts to be the most important aspect of the entire process of getting your website. See this article to learn the importance of planning your web site and what to do before you spend your money getting a web site:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I was absolutely amazed at the scope and breadth of these tutorials! The most in-depth training I have ever received on any subject!" - Myke O'Neill, DailyGreenPost.com