- Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide To WordPress – Article Series
- Get 101+ Powerful WordPress Tips, Tricks & Hacks For Non-Techies ... 100% FREE!
Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Do you know much about WordPress?
Maybe you know about WordPress, maybe you do not. You may think that WordPress is mostly just a “technical” application that only code-programming techies and geeks like website developers and web designers can understand.
I can totally understand why you would be feeling this way. Perhaps you believe that, as a small business owner, your focus should be on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses employ web developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, small businesses can no longer think in terms of “managing a business” and “owning a website” as being two separate things. The digital realm is part of your business, and managing your business online, is just as important as managing your business offline.
Consider the following:
Ignoring Competitors Can Be Costly
No matter what your business is, you have global competition for new customers at the local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competitors are. You need a digital presence that allows you to remain competitive in today’s digital economy.
(How will you compete in the digital economy?)
Having A “Brochure-Type” Website Is Not Enough
You cannot afford to not have an online presence anymore. Your web site, however, can’t just sit there with static content that never get updated.
Your web presence needs to be continually updated in order for your business to be relevant.
(Your web presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to stay relevant)
How Do You Communicate Online With Your Potential Customers?
Talking “at” your website visitors is not as effective as engaging “with” people online, answering their enquiries and acknowledging their ideas and suggestions.
Customers nowadays expect an immediate response online, and the sooner you reply the better.
(Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as engaging “with” them)
This requires having a well-planned business strategy and an online platform that allows you to grow your business online successfully.
Learn How To Grow Your Small Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although many website developers and web designers are quite fanatical about WordPress, WordPress is not just for “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
If you truly understood everything that WordPress can do for your business online, you would get really excited as well!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
The Small Business Owner’s Guide To WordPress – Article Series
In this comprehensive series of articles for small business owners, you will learn why the WordPress platform is the vehicle that can help your small business grow and succeed online.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital presence!)
Over the entire course of these articles, we will address the following areas:
- Why millions of businesses around the world use WordPress,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a platform for growing your small business online,
- Dozens of reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a detailed review of the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- Ways to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive targeted visitors to your site, get more leads, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing lots of tutorials and tips on how to use WordPress and expand your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on website development and website design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50 Great Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- Surprising Statistics About WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? The Costs Of Using WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- Is My Web Site WordPress?
- Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – A Complete Guide To Getting More Web Visitors For Your Business Automatically Using WordPress
- A Glossary For Bloggers
Don’t Have A Website Or Blog For Your Small Business Yet?
Planning your website is considered by many as being the most important aspect of building a successful web site. Read this blog post to learn why planning your website is important and what to do before building a website for your small business:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
Get 101+ Powerful WordPress Tips, Tricks & Hacks For Non-Techies ... 100% FREE!
Enter your details below and we'll send you 101+ useful WordPress tips, tricks and hacks directly to your inbox:
We will never SPAM you!
"I have used the tutorials to teach all of my clients and it has probably never been so easy for everyone to learn WordPress ... Now I don't need to buy all these very expensive video courses that often don't deliver what they promise." - Stefan Wendt, Internet Marketing Success Group
Disclaimer: We are not directly associated with WordPress or any WordPress-related products mentioned on this site. We may derive affiliate commissions from the purchase of any services and/or products advertised on this site. All product images remain the copyright of their respective owners and comply with all license terms and agreements of use to the best of our knowledge.
Did you enjoy this article? Feel free to share this article with anyone thinking of starting or growing their business online using the share buttons below.