Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … do you know much about it?
Maybe you know about WordPress and maybe you do not. You may think that WordPress isn’t really something that you need to waste your time looking at – perhaps because you’re a small business owner and you’ve heard that WordPress is essentially a “technical” web tool that code-programming techies and geeks like web developers and website designers can get excited about.
It’s easy to understand why you may be feeling this way. Perhaps you believe that, as a business owner, your focus should be 100% on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses employ website developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, small business owners can no longer think in terms of “running a business” and “managing a website” as being two separate things. The digital realm has now become an integral part of your business, and growing your business online, is just as important as growing your business offline.
Consider the following:
Ignoring The Competitors Can Be Costly
Regardless of the type of business you are in, there is global competition for new customers at the local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition certainly is. You need a digital presence that helps you remain competitive in the new global economy.
(Don’t ignore your competition)
Having A “Brochure-Type” Website Is Not Enough
You cannot afford to not have a digital presence. Your online presence, however, has to be “dynamic” not static.
You need to continually market your business online with fresh content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to let potential customers know that you exist.
(Your online presence needs fresh information on a regular basis)
How Do You Communicate With Your Potential Customers Online?
Talking “at” your website visitors is no longer as desirable as engaging “with” your prospects, responding to their questions or complaints in a timely manner and providing acknowledgement of their comments and suggestions.
Nowadays, people expect an immediate response online, and the sooner you reply the better.
(Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires having a well-thought out business plan and an online platform that lets you grow your business online successfully.
Learn How To Grow Your Small Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although it’s true that lots of web developers and web designers tend to be quite fanatical about WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” find exciting.
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
If you really knew how WordPress can help your business grow online, you would get really excited too!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
Using WordPress To Grow Your Small Business Online – Article Series
In this multi-part article series for business owners and non-technical users, you will learn why WordPress is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a digital presence!)
Over the entire course of our instructional articles, you will learn:
- What kind of businesses choose WordPress to power their websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a vehicle to grow your business online,
- Dozens of compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a detailed look at the benefits, features and advantages of using WordPress,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to generate targeted traffic, increase conversions, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be providing many tutorials and examples on how to use WordPress and expand your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on web development and website design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50+ Reasons To Choose WordPress
- How Popular Is WordPress? Statistics About WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Explanation Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- Tell-Tale Signs It’s A WordPress Blog And WP-Checking Tools
- Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Discover How To Create An Automated Traffic Generation Machine
- A Glossary For WordPress Bloggers
Don’t Have A Website For Your Business Yet?
Planning your website is regarded by online experts to be the most important part of the process of getting a website built. See this blog post to learn why better web site planning can help your business and what to do before you build a website:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"These tutorials have so much information and are easy to understand. If you use WordPress or plan to in the future these will help you with everything you need to know." - Valisa (Mesa, Arizona)