WordPress … do you know much about it?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress, maybe you haven’t. You may be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is essentially a “technical” tool that excites mostly code-programming techies and geeks like web developers and web designers.
I understand why you may be feeling this way. Perhaps you believe that, as a small business owner, your focus should be 100% on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses engage website developers, website designers and web masters to build and look after their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, the differences between the “offline” and “online” parts of your business are no longer as easy to delineate. An online presence is part of your business, and growing your business online, is just as important as growing your business offline.
Consider the following:
- Ignoring Competition Can Be Costly
- Can You Get By With Only A “Brochure-Like” Website?
- Do You Communicate Online With Your Target Audience?
- Learn How To Grow Your Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
- WordPress For Small Business: A Beginner’s Guide To Growing A Successful Business With WordPress – Article Series
Ignoring Competition Can Be Costly
No matter what your business is, there is global competition at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition most certainly is. You need a web presence that helps you compete in today’s digital economy.
(Ignoring competition is costly)
Can You Get By With Only A “Brochure-Like” Website?
Your business cannot afford not to have an online presence anymore. Your online presence, however, can’t be static.
Your digital presence needs to be continually updated in order for your business to continue to be relevant.
(Your web presence needs fresh information on a regular basis to remain relevant)
Do You Communicate Online With Your Target Audience?
Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” potential customers, responding to their questions or complaints in a timely manner and providing feedback on their ideas and suggestions.
Customers want acknowledgement “on demand” and they want to feel that their feelings are important to your business.
(Talking “at” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires a well-planned business strategy and an online vehicle that allows you to successfully achieve your business goals.
Learn How To Grow Your Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although it’s true to say that lots of website developers and website designers absolutely love building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” find exciting.
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
If you really knew just how much WordPress can help grow your business online, you would get really excited too!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
WordPress For Small Business: A Beginner’s Guide To Growing A Successful Business With WordPress – Article Series
In this detailed multi-part series of articles for business owners and non-technical users, we help you understand why WordPress is the vehicle that can help your small business grow and succeed online.
(Discover WordPress – The easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a business online!)
Over the entire course of our instructional series of articles, we explore the following:
- Why millions of businesses around the world rely on WordPress,
- Why WordPress is the best option in most cases when it comes to choosing a vehicle for growing your small business online,
- Over fifty great reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a comprehensive review of the unique benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive targeted visitors to your site, get more leads, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be regularly posting loads of ”how to” tutorials and examples of how you can use WordPress and grow your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on web development and web design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50 Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- WordPress: Some Facts And Figures
- Why Is WordPress FREE? A Breakdown Of The Costs Of Using WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Uncovering The Hidden Catches
- The Easy Way To Tell If Your Web Site Was Built Using The WP CMS Platform
- Web Site Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Learn How To Create A Traffic Generation Machine
- Blogging Glossary
Don’t Have A Website Yet?
Website planning is considered by many online strategists as being the most important step of the process of getting your website built. See this post to learn why planning your small business web site is important and what to do before you spend your money getting a web site built for your business:
Subscribe Using The Form Below And Get Notified Of New WordPress Tutorials!
"Wow! I never knew there's so much to learn about WordPress! I bought one of the WordPress for Dummies three years ago, such authors need to be on this course!" - Rich Law, Create A Blog Now
Disclaimer: WordPress and its related trademarks are registered trademarks of Automattic, Inc. This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by WordPress, nor have they been certified, tested, or reviewed by WordPress. The owner, contributors and/or advertisers may derive financial benefit from sales of items reviewed, linked to, or advertised on this site.
Did you enjoy this post? Feel free to use the share buttons below to share this page with anyone thinking of starting a business online.