WordPress … have you heard of it yet?
Maybe you know about WordPress, maybe you do not. You may think that WordPress is mostly a “technical” blogging tool for code-programming techies and geeks such as web developers and website designers.
I can understand why you would be feeling this way. Maybe you feel that, as a small business owner, you should be focusing 100% on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses engage web developers, web designers and web masters to build and look after their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, the boundaries between the “offline” and “online” aspects of your business are no longer clearly delineated. The digital realm is now an integral part of your business whether you care to admit this or not, and managing your business online, is just as important as managing your business offline.
Consider the following:
Are You Ignoring Competition?
No matter what your business is, you have global competition at the local business level. You may not be targeting local customers online, but your competitors are. You need a web presence that helps you stay competitive in today’s global economy.
(What about the competition?)
Your ”Static” Website Is Not Enough
You can’t afford to not have a digital presence. Your digital presence, however, cannot be static.
You have to be constantly promoting your business online through new content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to let potential customers know that you exist.
(Your online presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to stay relevant)
How Are You Communicating With Your Potential Customers Online?
Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as talking “with” your potential customers, responding to their questions and acknowledging their comments and suggestions.
People want acknowledgement “on demand” and they need to feel that their feelings matter.
(Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires having a strategic plan and an online vehicle that lets you successfully achieve your business objectives.
A Powerful Online Vehicle That Can Really Help You Grow Your Small Business Online
Although it’s true that many web developers and web designers are quite enthusiastic about using WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” get really excited about.
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
If you truly knew how WordPress can help your business grow online, you would get just as excited too!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
Mastering WordPress: The Business Owner’s Guide – Article Series
In this detailed article series for small businesses, we will explain why WordPress is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a digital presence!)
Over the course of these articles, you will learn:
- Why millions of businesses around the world choose WordPress to power their business websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is the best option in most situations when it comes to choosing a platform for growing your small business online,
- Dozens of compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a detailed look at the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress CMS platform,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive more visitors, get more leads and subscribers, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing ongoing tutorials and tips of how to use WordPress and expand your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on the costs of website development and web design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading the WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Great Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress: Some Facts And Figures
- Why Is WordPress FREE? WordPress Costs Explained
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- How Can I Tell If My Site Was Built With WordPress?
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – How To Turn Your WordPress Site Into An Automated Traffic Generation Machine
- WordPress Blogging Glossary
Don’t Have A Business Website Yet?
Planning your website or blog is considered by many online strategists as being one of the most important parts of the entire process of getting a website. Read this blog post to learn why planning your web site is important and how to build a better website:
Subscribe To WPCompendium.org And Get Notified When New Tutorials Get Published!
"These tutorials have so much information and are easy to understand. If you use WordPress or plan to in the future these will help you with everything you need to know." - Valisa (Mesa, Arizona)
Disclaimer: WordPress and its related trademarks are registered trademarks of Automattic, Inc. This site is not affiliated with nor sponsored by Automattic, Inc. or the WordPress Open Source project. This site and the services and products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by WordPress, nor have they been reviewed, tested, or certified by WordPress. The owner, contributors and/or advertisers may derive financial benefit from sales of items advertised, linked to, or reviewed on this site.
Did you enjoy this tutorial? If so, please consider using the social links below and share this post with other online users.