Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … have you heard of it yet?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress, maybe you haven’t. You may think that WordPress is not really something that you need to waste your time learning about – that it’s a “technical” web tool that code-loving techies and geeks such as web developers and website designers can understand.
It’s easy to understand why you would feel this way. Maybe you feel that, as a small business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses engage web developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, any differences between the “offline” and “online” areas of your business are no longer distinctly delineated. The digital realm has now become an integral part of your business, whether or not you care to admit it, and growing your business online, is just as important as growing your business offline.
Whatever business you are in, there is global competition for new customers at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition is. You need a digital presence that helps you remain competitive in today’s global economy.
(Are you ignoring competition?)
Having A “Brochure-Type” Website Is Not Enough
Businesses can’t afford not to have an online presence anymore. Your digital presence has to be “dynamic” not static.
You have to be continually promoting your business online through fresh content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to increase exposure and attract a new audience of potential customers.
(Your digital presence needs fresh information on a regular basis to remain relevant)
Are You Communicating With Your Target Audience Online?
Marketing “to” your audience is no longer as effective as engaging “with” prospects, answering their questions or providing feedback on their comments and suggestions.
Users nowadays expect an instant response online, and the sooner you respond the better.
(Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as engaging “with” them)
This requires having a well-thought out plan and an online platform that enables you to successfully achieve your business goals.
Learn How To Grow Your Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although lots of website developers and website designers love using WordPress, WordPress is not something that just excites “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you truly understand how much WordPress can help you grow your business online, you will get so excited too!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
The Small Business Owner’s Guide To WordPress – Article Series
In this detailed article series for small businesses, we will help you understand exactly why the WordPress platform is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital business presence!)
Over the course of these articles, we explore the following:
- What kind of businesses use WordPress,
- Why WordPress is an ideal vehicle to grow your small business online,
- Over 50 great reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a comprehensive review of the benefits, features and advantages of using WordPress,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to generate more visitors, get more leads and subscribers, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing lots of step-by-step tutorials and practical tips on how to use WordPress to expand your business presence online, while also saving thousands of dollars on website development and website design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50 Reasons To Choose WordPress
- Some Surprising Facts And Figures About WordPress Usage
- Why Is WordPress FREE? WordPress Costs Explained
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Uncovering Hidden Catches
- How To Tell If A Website Is A WordPress Website
- WordPress Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Discover How To Automatically Generate More Website Traffic For Your Business With WordPress
- Blogging With WordPress – A Glossary
Don’t Have A Website Or Blog Yet?
Website planning is considered by many online marketing strategists to be one of the most important areas of building a successful website. See this article to learn the importance of website planning and what to do before building a web site:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"Your training is the best in the world! It is simple, yet detailed, direct, understandable, memorable, and complete." Andrea Adams, FinancialJourney.org