Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Have you heard of WordPress?
Maybe you have heard about WordPress and maybe you have not. You could be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is essentially just a “technical” software application for code-loving techies and geeks such as website developers and web designers.
I can understand why you may feel this way. Maybe you feel that, as a business owner, you should be focusing 100% on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses hire website developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, small businesses can no longer think in terms of “running a business” and “managing a website” as being two separate things. The digital realm has now become an integral part of your business, and growing your presence online is just as important as growing your presence offline.
What About Competition?
Regardless of the business you are in, there is global competition for new customers at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition certainly is. You need a web presence that allows you to stay competitive in today’s digital economy.
(Can you afford to ignore the competition?)
Is A Website Enough?
Your business can’t afford to not have a digital presence anymore. Your web presence needs to be “dynamic” not static.
You need to constantly market your business online with new content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to let potential customers know that you exist.
(Your online presence needs fresh content on a regular basis)
How Are You Communicating With Your Potential Customers Online?
Talking “at” your website visitors is no longer as desirable as interacting “with” potential customers, responding to their enquiries or complaints in a timely manner and providing acknowledgement of their comments and suggestions.
Customers want acknowledgement “on demand” and they want to feel that they are validated.
(Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as talking “with” them)
This requires having a strategic plan and an online platform that lets you successfully achieve your business objectives.
Learn How To Grow Your Small Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although many web developers and web designers love using WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” find exciting.
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
If you really knew how much WordPress can help you grow your business online, you would get really excited too!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
WordPress: A Business Owner’s Guide – Article Series
In this comprehensive article series for small business owners, we will help you understand why WordPress is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(Discover WordPress – The easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a business online!)
Over the course of this series, you will learn:
- Why millions of businesses around the world choose WordPress to power their websites,
- Why WordPress is the best platform to grow your small business online,
- Over 50 great reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a detailed breakdown of the unique benefits, features and advantages of using WordPress,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to generate targeted traffic, increase conversions, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be providing lots of tutorials and actual examples and tips of how to use WordPress to grow your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on the costs of web development and web design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading the WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- WordPress Statistics
- Why Is WordPress FREE? A Breakdown Of The Costs Of Using WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- Was My Website Built With WordPress? How To Tell
- WordPress Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Learn How To Turn Your WordPress Website Into An Automated Traffic Generation Machine
- Blogger’s Glossary
Don’t Have A Business Website Yet?
Website planning is considered by web experts to be one of the most important steps in getting a website. See this post to learn why planning your website is important and what to avoid doing when planning a website for your business:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"Wow! I never knew there's so much to learn about WordPress! I bought one of the WordPress for Dummies three years ago, such authors need to be on this course!" - Rich Law, Create A Blog Now