Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Have you heard about WordPress?
Maybe you know about WordPress and maybe you do not. You may think that WordPress is not really something that you need to waste your time understanding – perhaps because you’re a non-technical user and you’ve heard that WordPress is really just a “technical” tool that is mostly relevant to code-loving techies and geeks like web developers and web designers.
I can understand why you would feel this way. Perhaps you believe that, as a small business owner, your focus should be 100% on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses hire website developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, business owners can no longer think in terms of “owning a business” and “having a website” as being two separate things. The digital realm is now an integral part of your business, and managing your business online, is just as important as managing your business offline.
Think about this:
Regardless of the business you are in, you have global competition even at the local business level. You may not be targeting local customers online, but your competitors certainly are. You need a web presence that allows you to stay competitive in the digital economy.
(What about competition?)
Your ”Static” Website Is Not Enough
You can’t afford to not have a digital presence anymore. Having a website is no longer sufficient.
You have to constantly market your business online using fresh content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to increase mindshare and attract a new audience of potential customers.
(Your digital presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to stay competitive)
Do You Communicate Online With Your Potential Customers?
Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as talking “with” them, replying to their questions and complaints in a timely manner and providing acknowledgement of their comments and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, people nowadays expect an immediate response online, and the sooner your response arrives the better.
(Talking “at” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires a well-thought out business plan and an online platform that enables you to grow your business online successfully.
Learn How To Grow Your Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although many website developers and web designers are quite fanatical about WordPress, WordPress is not something that just excites “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
If you truly knew how WordPress can help grow your business online, you would be so excited as well!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
How To Grow Your Business Using A WordPress Blog – Article Series
In this multi-part article series for small business owners, we explain exactly why WordPress is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a digital presence!)
Over the entire course of these articles, you will learn:
- Why millions of businesses around the world use WordPress to power their websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is an ideal platform to grow your small business online,
- Dozens of compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a detailed review of the unique benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress CMS platform,
- Ways to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to drive more visitors to your site, increase conversions, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be regularly posting new ”how to” tutorials and useful examples on how you can use WordPress to expand your business online, and save thousands of dollars on the costs of web development and web design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50+ Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress: Some Facts And Figures
- Why Is WordPress FREE? WordPress Costs Explained
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- Does My Site Run On WordPress?
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Learn How To Create A Web Traffic Generation Machine With WordPress
- Blogging Glossary
Don’t Have A Business Website Or Blog Yet?
Website planning is regarded by many online strategists to be the most important area of building a successful website. See this post to learn why better website planning can help your business and what to do before you build a web site:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I am beyond impressed with what you have put together. I can tell that you put a ton of hard work into building what you have. You have the absolute best content on WordPress I have ever seen!" - Robert T. Jillie