Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Ever heard of WordPress?
Maybe you know about WordPress and maybe you do not. You may think that WordPress is mostly just a “technical” software application for code-programming techies and geeks like website developers and web designers.
It’s easy to understand why you may be feeling this way. Maybe you believe that, as a small business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses employ website developers, website designers and web masters to build and look after their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, your “offline” and “online” businesses are not two different things that function separately. An online presence has become part of your business whether you care to admit this or not, and growing your presence online is just as important as growing your presence offline.
Think about the following:
No matter what your business is, you have global competition at the local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competitors are. You need a digital presence that allows you to stay competitive in today’s global economy.
Having A Website Is Not Enough
Businesses cannot afford not to have an online presence. Your digital presence has to be “dynamic” not static.
Your digital presence needs to be continually updated in order for your business to continue to remain relevant.
(Your web presence needs fresh content on a regular basis)
Do You Communicate With Your Potential Customers Online?
Marketing “to” your audience is no longer as effective as communicating “with” your potential customers, replying to their questions or concerns in a timely manner and addressing their comments and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, customers nowadays expect an immediate response online, and the sooner you reply the better.
(Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires a well-thought out business plan and an online vehicle that allows you to grow your business online successfully.
Learn How To Grow Your Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although it’s accurate to say that lots of website developers and web designers are very enthusiastic about building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” get excited about.
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you really know how WordPress can help grow your business online, it will be very hard to contain your enthusiasm!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
The Business Owner’s Guide To Using WordPress – Article Series
In this comprehensive multi-part series of articles for small business owners, we will explain exactly why WordPress is the vehicle that can help you achieve your business goals online.
(WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your business online!)
Over the course of this instructional series of articles, we will address the following areas in detail:
- Why millions of businesses around the world rely on WordPress,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a platform for growing your small business online,
- Over 50 compelling reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a comprehensive review of the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- How to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to drive targeted traffic, increase conversions, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing ongoing ”how to” tutorials and tips on how you can use WordPress to expand your business online, while also saving thousands of dollars on website development and web design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50 Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- Some Surprising Facts And Figures About WordPress Usage
- Why Is WordPress FREE? WordPress Costs Explained
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- Is Your Site Powered By WordPress?
- WordPress Web Site Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – A Complete Guide To Getting More Web Visitors For Your Business Automatically Using WordPress
- Blogger’s Glossary
Don’t Have A Website Yet?
Planning your web site is considered by web experts as being one of the most important steps in the process of getting a website built. See this article to learn the importance of planning your small business web site and how to save money getting a website built for your business:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I was absolutely amazed at the scope and breadth of these tutorials! The most in-depth training I have ever received on any subject!" - Myke O'Neill, DailyGreenPost.com