Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … are you familiar with it?
Maybe you know about WordPress and maybe you don’t. You may be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is really just a “technical” application best left to code-loving techies and geeks like website developers and website designers.
I can totally understand why you may be feeling this way. Perhaps you believe that, as a small business owner, your focus should be 100% on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses employ website developers, web designers and web masters to build and look after their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, the boundaries between the “offline” and “online” parts of a business are no longer distinctly marked. A digital presence has now become an integral part of your business, whether or not you care to admit it, and growing your business online, is just as important as growing your business offline.
Think about this:
No matter what your business is, there is global competition for new customers at your local business level. You may not be targeting local customers online, but your competitors are. You need a web presence that helps you compete in today’s digital economy.
Is A “Brochure-Type” Website Enough?
You cannot afford not to have a digital presence anymore. Having a website is no longer sufficient.
You need to be constantly promoting your business online with fresh content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to remain relevant and target potential customers.
(Your web presence needs fresh content on a regular basis)
How Are You Communicating With Your Target Audience Online?
Talking “at” your audience is not as effective as communicating “with” them, answering their questions or providing feedback on their ideas and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, nowadays customers expect an instant response online, and the sooner you reply the better.
(Marketing “to” your audience is not as effective as engaging “with” them)
This requires a well-planned business strategy and an online platform that allows you to grow your business online successfully.
A Powerful Online Vehicle That Will Help You Grow Your Business Online
Although it’s true that lots of website developers and website designers are quite enthusiastic about using WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” find exciting.
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
Once you really know how much WordPress can help grow your business online, you will get very excited as well!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
The Business Owner’s Guide To Understanding WordPress – Article Series
In this multi-part series of articles for business owners and non-technical users, we will explain exactly why the WordPress platform is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(Discover WordPress – The easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your business online!)
Over the course of these articles, we will address the following areas in great detail:
- Why millions of businesses around the world rely on WordPress to power their business websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is the smartest option when it comes to choosing a vehicle to grow your business online,
- Over 50 reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a comprehensive look at the benefits, features and advantages of using WordPress,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to generate more traffic to your website, increase conversions, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing many ”how to” tutorials and actual examples and tips of how you can use WordPress and expand your business online, while also saving thousands of dollars on website development and web design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading the WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress: Surprising Facts And Figures
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Explanation Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Uncovering Hidden Catches
- Is Your Website Powered By WordPress?
- Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – A Complete Guide To Getting More Website Visitors For Your Business Automatically
- WordPress Blogging Glossary
Don’t Have A Business Website Yet?
Planning your web site is regarded by many to be the most important part of building a successful website. See this post to learn why better website planning helps your business and what to do before building a web site:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"If you're new to WordPress, this can stand on its own as a training course and will stay with you as you progress from beginner to advanced and even guru status." - Bruce (Columbus, Ohio)