- Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
- WordPress In Small Business: The Complete Guide To Growing Your Successful Business With WordPress – Article Series
Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
Are you familiar with WordPress?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress, maybe you have not. You may be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is essentially just a “technical” tool that code-programming techies and geeks like website developers and web designers can understand.
I understand why you may feel this way. Maybe you feel that, as a small business owner, you should be focusing 100% on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses hire web developers, web designers and web masters to build and manage their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, your “offline” and “online” businesses are not two entirely separate entities. An online presence is an integral part of your business, whether or not you care to admit it, and managing your business online, is just as important as managing your business offline.
Ignoring Your Competition Is Costly
Regardless of the type of business you are in, you have global competition at your local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competitors are. You need an online presence that helps you remain competitive in today’s digital economy.
(Don’t ignore your competitors)
Can You Get By With Just A “Brochure-Type” Website?
Your business can’t afford not to have an online presence anymore. Your digital presence, however, can’t be static.
You have to continually market your business online using new content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to gain exposure and attract a new audience of potential customers.
(Your digital presence needs fresh information on a regular basis)
Do You Communicate With Your Target Audience Online?
Marketing “to” your audience is no longer as desirable as interacting “with” people, replying to their enquiries and complaints in a timely manner and providing feedback on their ideas and suggestions.
People want acknowledgement “on demand” and they need to know that they matter.
(Talking “at” your website visitors is not as effective as interacting “with” them)
This requires a well-thought out business plan and an online platform that enables you to successfully achieve your business goals.
Learn How To Grow Your Small Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although lots of web developers and website designers absolutely love using WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” find exciting.
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
Once you truly understand exactly what WordPress is able to do for your business online, you will find it just as hard to contain your excitement!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
WordPress In Small Business: The Complete Guide To Growing Your Successful Business With WordPress – Article Series
In this comprehensive series of articles for small business owners, we will explain exactly why WordPress is the vehicle that can help your small business grow and succeed online.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital business presence!)
Over the entire course of these articles, you will learn:
- Why millions of businesses around the world rely on WordPress to power their websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is the best vehicle for growing your business online,
- Over 50 great reasons why you should choose WordPress for your business website or blog, including a comprehensive breakdown of the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- Ways to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to generate more visitors, get more leads, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be publishing many step-by-step tutorials and great tips on how to use WordPress and expand your business presence online, while also saving thousands of dollars on website development and web design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Great Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress Usage Statistics
- Why Is WordPress FREE? WordPress Costs Explained
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- How To Tell If A Web Site Was Built Using WordPress
- Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Learn How To Create An Automated Traffic Generation Machine
- Blogger’s Glossary
Don’t Have A Business Website Or Blog Yet?
Website planning is regarded by many online strategists to be the most important step of the process of getting your website built. Read this blog post to learn why better web site planning helps your business and what to do before investing in web development:
Get Notified When New WordPress Tutorials Are Published – Subscribe To WPCompendium.org!
"This is AMAZING! I had learnt about how to use WordPress previously, but this covers absolutely everything and more!! Incredible value! Thank you!" - Monique, Warrior Forum
Disclaimer: This site has no direct association with WordPress, Automattic, or any of the products discussed on this site. We may receive an affiliate commission of financial benefit from sales of products advertised, endorsed or linked from our website. All product images are the copyright of their respective owners and comply with all license terms and agreements of use to the best of our knowledge.
Have you found this article useful? If so, please take a moment and share this page with anyone thinking of starting their own business online using the share buttons below.