Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … have you heard of it yet?
Maybe you have heard of WordPress and maybe you haven’t. You may think that WordPress is not really something that you need to waste your time learning about – that it’s essentially just a “technical” tool that only code-loving techies and geeks like website developers and website designers can get excited about.
It’s easy to understand why you may feel this way. Perhaps you feel that, as a business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses employ web developers, web designers and web masters to build and manage their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, your “offline” and “online” businesses are not two different things that function separately. The digital realm is part of your business, whether or not you care to admit it, and growing your presence online is just as important as growing your presence offline.
Regardless of the type of business you are in, there is global competition for new customers at the local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competitors are. You need an online presence that allows you to remain competitive in the new digital economy.
(Ignoring competitors can be costly)
Is A Website Enough?
You can’t afford not to have a digital presence. Having a “brochure-type” website is no longer sufficient to remain competitive.
You have to be continually promoting your business online through fresh content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to gain exposure and attract a new audience of potential customers.
(Your digital presence needs fresh content on a regular basis)
How Do You Communicate Online With Your Target Audience?
Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as communicating “with” prospects online, replying to their questions or acknowledging their ideas and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, customers nowadays expect an instant response online, and the sooner you reply the better.
(Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires a strategic plan and an online vehicle that enables you to successfully achieve your business objectives.
Learn How To Grow Your Small Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although it’s true to say that lots of website developers and website designers are quite fanatical about using WordPress, WordPress is not just for “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you truly discover all that WordPress can do to help you grow your business online, you will find it’s very difficult to contain your enthusiasm!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
How To Grow Your Small Business With WordPress – Article Series
In this detailed multi-part article series for business owners and non-technical users, we will explain why the WordPress platform is a vehicle that every business owner needs to know about.
(WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital business presence!)
Over the course of these articles, you will learn:
- What kind of businesses rely on WordPress,
- Why WordPress is an ideal platform for growing your business online,
- Over fifty great reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a detailed review of the benefits, features and advantages of using WordPress,
- How to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to generate more traffic to your site, get more leads and subscribers, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll be providing lots of step-by-step tutorials and examples of how you can use WordPress to grow your business presence online, while also saving thousands of dollars on website development and web design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading the WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50 Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- WordPress: How Popular Is It? Facts And Figures About WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Explanation Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Uncovering The Hidden Catches
- Was My Website Built Using WordPress? Tell-Tale Signs & WP-Checking Tools
- Web Site Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – How To Create A Web Traffic Generation Machine
- Blogging Glossary
Don’t Have A Website Or Blog Yet?
Planning your website is regarded by online experts as being one of the most important steps of building a successful website. Read this article to learn why planning your business website is important and what to avoid doing when planning a website:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"Your training is the best in the world! It is simple, yet detailed, direct, understandable, memorable, and complete." Andrea Adams, FinancialJourney.org