The ability to track and see visitor behavior is extremely important to your online success.
The old adage ”you can’t manage what you can’t measure” is as important today as ever. If you don’t know what is happening on your website, how will you improve your results?
Business owners have been searching for practical ways to track and analyze visitor behaviour since websites first appeared. From basic tracking counters, to sophisticated and powerful statistical tracking tools like Google Analytics and other applications that can capture an exceptional amount of key measurements.
Knowing user behavior is very important for the success of your business, not only because it enables you to understand what visitors are doing so you can improve your performance, but it’s also been proven that past visitor behaviour is the most reliable way to predict future behaviour. Better, in fact, than user demographics.
Although the ability to understand key data like the number of unique web users are coming to your site, what pages they are landing on and leaving from, how long they are remaining on your site for, keyword searches, page views, referring sites, etc …, is extremely essential, wouldn’t it also be fantastic to know precisely what visitors are doing, where on your site they are staying the longest for, which hyperlinks they are clicking on, which parts of the content visitors are most interested in, and so on?
Fortunately, heatmap tracking technology makes this easy and possible. Web heatmaps can be used to locate areas on a web page that online visitors scan most frequently. Web heat maps can also be used alongside other forms of stat tracking applications and session replay software technologies.
If you own a WordPress-powered site, then you can easily add heatmap tracking and session replays to your arsenal of key website analysis tools using a simple to use and inexpensive WordPress-compatible software.
Heat Map Tracker – Live Click Tracking & HeatMap Tracker
HeatMapTracker is not technically a WordPress plugin, but a software that works with WordPress (and other web applications) and that visually records your web site visitors’ movements and generates live heatmaps showing precisely where users are clicking and where they scroll on your website.
HeatMapTracker software lets you look over the shoulders of every person who comes to your site.
Go here to learn more: Heat Map Tracker
The more accurate data you have about how your visitors interact with your web pages, the more you can improve your website’s user experience. Imagine knowing the exact barriers that are preventing your readers from fully benefiting from your website, such as unclear navigation layouts, or disruptive adverts. As a website owner, you can help your readers to perform certain actions, such as signing up to your newsletter or click on certain links or buttons.
Although Google Analytics has its overlay feature which can show you what links on a page visitors are clicking, a heatmap will reveal any clicks that visitors make on your site, regardless of whether they are actual links or not. This is important because if a heatmap report helps you discover that users are clicking on an image which they think is a link, but turns out not to be a hyperlinked image, you would be able to quickly edit this by adding a link to the image, or make it clear to your readers that the image is just a graphic.
Heat maps, therefore, are one of the best ways to test the design of your site, measure how navigatable your content is and improve conversions.
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using HeatMap Tracker to monitor user behaviour on your web site:
Monitor Everything Visitors Are Doing On Your Website
HeatMap Tracker lets you record every user browsing session on your website, enabling you to capture all which buttons and links are being clicked, eye-tracking and page scrolls.
Full Control With No Limitations
The software is hosted on your own server, giving you unlimited session recording and pageviews.
Free Updates And Enhancements
There is a one-time cost to buy the application, which then entitles you to receive unlimited application updates and future enhancements for life.
Some additional benefits of the software include the following:
- Improve Your Marketing Efforts: By seeing how visitors experience your site, you can identify problem areas that prevent visitors from taking desired actions and optimize your site.
- No More Guessing Visitor Behavior: The video recordings of your users’ browser sessions show you exactly what happens on your web pages. Overlays let you see exactly which buttons and links visitors click on, which areas they are drawn to most on your website, how long they hover in a particular location, how quickly they scroll down your site and more! No more guesses or making wrong assumptions … just factual evidence of what goes on when visitors come to your website.
- Increase Visitor Engagement: HeatMap Tracker lets you increase visitor engagement with your business, which improves sales and conversion rates. There are a number of ways to achieve this and we discuss a few of these in the “Tips” section further below.
Heat Map Tracker offers many features for website owners. Here are just some of these:
- Fast and easy to install and set up. Goes to work in minutes.
- View heat maps by clicks, eye-tracking and scrolls. See if visitors are clicking your links, buttons, images and call to actions, see which areas of your content visitors look at and see how far down your sales pages your visitors scroll as a measure of the length of time your website and/or sales copy can engage them for. HeatMap Tracker lets you analyze every single visitor experience to see how visitors are interacting with your site or specific pages on the site.
- Unlimited visitor screen captures and browser session playbacks. Are you required to provide summary reports to your CEO, Chief Digital Officer or stakeholders about your site’s ability to convert or engage users? With HeatMap Tracker you can capture user sessions on your pages for a few days, a week or two, a month, or even more!
- In-depth analytics. HeatMapTracker lets you see in-depth analytics and at-a-glance statistical reports with a summary of each project. Overview stats enables you to view how many total visitors, tracked pages and total sessions HeatMapTracker has recorded for each project. You can easily view the top pages your visitors are moving towards and how they are interacting with the content on each page, allowing you to spend more time on the content that your users care about. You can also analyze regional demographics of all visitors and discover which part of the world they are visiting from.
The image below shows how Heat Map Tracker compares against alternative heatmap analytics services like CrazyEgg and Clicktale:
Below are just a few of the testimonials and comments that plugin customers have provided for HeatMap Tracker:
“This plugin is the ultimate tool if you need to analyze your site visitors behaviour, including clicks, pages visited, time spent on each page, and a load of other details.” Tudor Pangal, Dream.Decide.Act.Succeed.
“HeatMapTracker is a wonderful WordPress plugin that lets you analyze where visitors on your website click, most of all you can see exactly what your visitors doing.” Towhid Zaman, CEO & Founder at DevsCraft, LLC
“HeatMap Tracker is a product you HAVE to own – and you probably don’t even realise it yet – how will you know what isn’t working on your website unless you can track it? This one product has allowed me to get the “edge” on my competitors – don’t let your competitors beat you to it.” Gordon Drayson, Gordon Drayson OnlineBookingAssistant.com
Here are just a few of the ways you can use HeatMap Tracker on your website to improve your business:
- Understand what’s working (i.e. where visitors click) and what doesn’t work (where visitors aren’t clicking). For example, are users watching your videos? Are they clicking on images assuming that they are links to another section?
- Get ideas on ways to optimize your landing pages, sign up forms, subscriptions, screen resolution, etc.
- Get insights on ways to create A/B split testing to improve results
- Get ideas prior to and during a website makeover, or if you decide to get a new WordPress theme for your website or blog.
- Conducting “above the fold” testing to improve your website’s visitor impact, or optimize the impact of your website’s real estate elements on your users, such as banners, links, buttons, sales copy, etc…
- Identify if an element on your page needs to be included, edited, or taken out.
- Create “before” and “after” comparison reports for web-related services.
- Compare whether users prefer to click images vs buttons vs text links, and how specific user segments interact with your site.
- Troubleshoot suspected site security exploits or vulnerabilities.
HeatMap Tracker is part of the Digital Kickstart Group owned by Mark Thompson, a well-known internet marketer with a solid reputation for delivering reliable product quality and support. The product download area includes video tutorials for installing and configuring the software.
Product License Price
HeatMapTracker comes in three separate versions:
- Basic License – Installs on one website. Cost = $197.00 One-time.
- Professional (Multiple) License – Licensed for up to ten domains. Cost = $297.00 One-time.
- Agency (Whitelabel Branding License – In addition to all of the features available in the other licenses (click-tracking, heat maps, browser session replays, unlimited recording / pageviews, unlimited updates and enhancements and access to support), the Agency license allows you to install the plugin on unlimited sites, create client sub-accounts, and set up automated PayPal invoices to clients, making it ideal for web marketing service providers. Cost = $497.00 Single Payment.
Please Note: The price of the HeatMapTracker product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Currently, the plugin sells for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the product seller when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing information here:
For a demo of the software in action, including instructions and tutorials, FAQ and more, visit the HeatMap Tracker website.
Services such as Google Analytics provide useful data on things such as how many people are finding your site, how they find it and what they do during their visits. However, if you want to really gain deep knowledge into how your web site and its content is helping your visitors to engage with your digital presence, then a heat map analytics software tool can be extremely useful.
We recommend that you consider buying a copy of Heat Map Tracker for real-time heatmaps and accurate visitor recordings with detailed user-behavior analytics and conversion optimization for better, engagement and for increasing your sales of your products or services.
For more details, check out the software here: Heat Map Tracker – Real-Time ClickTracking And Heat Map Tracker