The ability to track and see the behavior of visitors and users on your web site is absolutely important to your online success.
The business saying “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it” is as true today as always. If you don’t know what is happening when visitors arrive on your site, how will you know what needs to be improved?
Business owners have looked for accurate tools to track and understand visitor behavior since web sites first appeared. From basic counters that track visitors, to very sophisticated and powerful statistical tracking software like Google Analytics and other applications which can track and display comprehensively detailed key data.
Understanding user behavior is important for a successful digital marketing and content strategy, not only because it allows you to understand what visitors are doing so you can better your results, but it’s also been proven that past consumer behavior is the most reliable indicator of future behavior. It’s an even more more reliable predictor in fact, than knowing demographics.
Although the ability to analyze statistical reports such as the number of unique web visitors are arriving on your website, which pages they are landing on and leaving from, how long they are remaining on your site for, what keywords people are searching for, page views, referring websites, etc …, is vitally important, wouldn’t it also be useful to be able to know exactly what users are clicking on, where they are staying the longest for, which hyperlinks they are clicking on, what parts of your content they are mostly intrigued about, and so on?
Fortunately, heatmap technology makes this possible. Web heat maps have been used to pinpoint areas of a web page most frequently scanned by online visitors. Web heat maps can also be integrated with other forms of web analytic software and session replay software.
If you use WordPress, then it’s easy to add heat map tracking with session replays to your business tool box using a simple to use and inexpensive WordPress-compatible software.
Heat Map Tracker – Live ClickTracking & HeatMap Tracker
HeatMap Tracker is not technically a WordPress plugin, but a software program that works with WordPress (and other programs) and that visually records your site visitors’ complete journey and creates instant heatmaps showing precisely where users click and where they scroll on your web pages.
HeatMapTracker analytics tool also lets you capture every action your users make.
Learn more here: HeatMap Tracker
The better you know how your users engage with your web site, the more you can improve your website’s user experience. Imagine knowing the exact barriers that have been preventing your prospects from fully engaging with your website, like unclear site navigation elements, or disruptive adverts. As the site owner, you can help your visitors to complete certain actions, such as signing up to a newsletter or click on specific links.
While Google Analytics has its overlay feature that can show you what links on a page are being clicked, a heat map can display any clicks that visitors make on your page, whether these are actual links or not. This is an important difference because if a heat map analysis helps you discover that readers are clicking on an image which they imagine to be a link, but happens to not be a link, you could easily change this by linking the image to the destination your visitors are trying to get to, or let your visitors know that the image is not a hyperlink.
In short, heatmaps are one of the best ways to test your site design, measure how readable your content is and improve conversions.
Here are just some of the benefits of using Heat Map Tracker to track visitor behavior on your site:
See Everything Visitors Are Doing On Your Web Site
Heat Map Tracker creates a video of every browsing movement on your site, enabling you to monitor all links and buttons clicked, eye-tracking and page scrolling movement.
Full Control With No Limitations
The software is hosted on your own server, giving you no-limit visitor recordings and pageviews.
Lifetime Updates And Enhancements
There is a one-time investment to purchase the software, after which you are then entitled to receive unlimited application updates and added features for life.
Additional benefits include:
- Improve Your Marketing: By seeing how visitors navigate your site, you can discover obstacles that prevent users from progressing to the end of your sales funnel and reach your site goals.
- No More Guessing User Behavior: The video recordings of your visitors’ sessions reveal exactly what happens on your web site. Heatmaps let you see exactly which links and buttons users click on, which areas they are drawn to most on your site, how long they browse in a specific section, how far they navigate down your site and more! No more guessing or hoping … just accurate evidence of what takes place when visitors navigate around your site.
- Increase Website Sales: HeatMap Tracker helps you improve visitor engagement with your business, which creates better online sales and conversions. There are a number of ways to achieve this and we’ll discuss several of these in the “Tips” section later in this review.
HeatMapTracker includes many features for web site owners. Here are just some of these:
- Quick and simple to install and configure. Be up and running in minutes.
- View heat maps by mouse-clicks, eye-tracking and scrolls. Track whether visitors are clicking your site’s links, buttons, images and call to actions, see which areas of your sales copy visitors look at and monitor how far down your product pages your visitors read down to as an average of the length of time your sales message can engage them for. Heat Map Tracker lets you analyze each and every visitor action to see how they are interacting with your site or specific pages on the site.
- Unlimited visitor recording and playbacks. Do you need to provide executive reports to your CEO, Chief Digital Officer or stakeholders about your website’s ability to convert or engage users? With HeatMap Tracker you can record user sessions on your website for a day, a few weeks, 1 month, etc.
- In-depth analytics. Heat Map Tracker provides in-depth analytics and at-a-glance statistical reports with a summary of each project. Overview stats lets you view total visitors, tracked pages and all recorded sessions HeatMap Tracker has recorded for each project. You can quickly see which pages your readers are gravitating towards and how they interact with each page’s content, allowing you to invest more time on the content that your readers care about. You can also view regional location data of all visitors and learn where they are coming from.
The table below shows how HeatMap Tracker stacks up against alternative heatmap analytics services like CrazyEgg and Clicktale:
Below are some of the testimonials and comments plugin customers have provided for HeatMapTracker:
“This plugin is the ultimate tool if you need to analyze your site visitors behaviour, including clicks, pages visited, time spent on each page, and a load of other details.” Tudor Pangal, Dream.Decide.Act.Succeed.
“HeatMapTracker is a wonderful WordPress plugin that lets you analyze where visitors on your website click, most of all you can see exactly what your visitors doing.” Towhid Zaman, CEO & Founder at DevsCraft, LLC
“HeatMap Tracker is a product you HAVE to own – and you probably don’t even realise it yet – how will you know what isn’t working on your website unless you can track it? This one product has allowed me to get the “edge” on my competitors – don’t let your competitors beat you to it.” Gordon Drayson, Gordon Drayson OnlineBookingAssistant.com
HeatMapTracker – Useful Tips
Here are just some of the many ways you can use HeatMapTracker on your site to improve your business:
- Learn what’s working (i.e. where users click) and what’s not working (where visitors aren’t clicking). For example, are visitors engaging with your videos? Are they clicking on images thinking that these lead to somewhere else?
- Get useful information on how to improve your landing pages, sign-up forms, sales funnel, navigation, etc.
- Get ideas on ways to create A/B split testing to improve conversions
- Get ideas prior to and during a website redesign, or if you decide to get a new WordPress theme for your site.
- Create “above the fold” experiments to improve your website’s “first impression”, or maximize the impact of the landing page’s real estate elements on your readers, such as banners, links, buttons, headlines, etc…
- Identify if an element on your page needs to be added, changed, or removed.
- Produce “before” and “after” case studies for digital services.
- Test if users prefer to click on images vs buttons versus text links, and how specific user segments interact within your site.
- Review suspected website security or vulnerabilities.
Heat Map Tracker is part of the Digital Kickstart suite of products developed by Mark Thompson, a highly recognized online marketer with a solid reputation for delivering robust products and product support. The member download area contains video instructions for installing and setting up the software.
Product Licensing Pricing
HeatMapTracker is available in three separate editions:
- Basic (Single) License – Single license only. Cost = $197.00 Single Payment.
- Professional License – Installs on up to 10 sites. Cost = $297.00 One-time.
- White Label Branding License – In addition to all of the features available in the Basic & Professional editions (click tracking, heat maps, session replays, unlimited recording / pageviews, free updates and enhancements and access to support), the Agency license allows you to install the software on as many sites as you like, create sub-accounts for clients, and set up automated PayPal invoices to clients, making it ideal for digital marketing agencies. Cost = $497.00 Single Payment.
Please Note: Price details for Heat Map Tracker depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Currently, the plugin is selling for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the product author when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing here:
For a demo video of the software in action, including installation videos and tutorials, FAQ and more, visit the HeatMap Tracker software website.
Analytics services like Google Analytics can provide useful data on things such as how many people are finding your pages, how they are finding it and what they do whilst visiting your web pages. However, if you want to really gain an insight into how your website and your content is being used by your visitors to engage with your business online, then a heat map analytics software tool can be a great way to do so.
We recommend that you consider buying a license of HeatMapTracker if you need live heat maps and accurate visitor recordings with detailed user-behavior tracking and conversion optimization to help you improve user-experience, visitor engagement and to get more web sales.
For complete details, check out the software here: HeatMapTracker – Live ClickTracking & Heat Map Tracking Software