Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a time-saving and effective way to do business, promote information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar software can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and limiting the number of people who can register.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars with no limitations or ongoing costs.
RunClick – Video Conferencing Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick video conferencing plugin allows you to run a business-level video conferencing platform on your WP site using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcasting system, but it’s not a web marketing solution. RunClick lets you take advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up features, providing you with a complete webinar and video conferencing and marketing system.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-configure WP webinar plugin that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with prospective customers, close sales live, turn your business presentations into webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
More info: RunClick
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your site:
No Limits On Events
With RunClick you can hold as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Monthly Costs
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your web conferences, RunClick lets you stream your information to an unlimited number of participants.
No Monthly Fees
Many webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require users to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned. Some solutions, for example, will charge around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits of RunClick include the following:
- Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to hold online meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s own web meeting infrastructure to deliver superior audio and video quality to your meetings.
- Boost User Interactivity: You can chat online, run live surveys and share real-time digital information with participants to boost your engagement and monitor performance with real-time reporting.
- Generate Passive $$$: Your presentations are automatically recorded, enabling you to set up ongoing replays and make money from ”ever green” information.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that provides many unique features to web site owners. Here are just some of these:
- Easy Setup & Installation: Unlike many webinar and web conferencing hosted services, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The software can be quickly and easily set up in about 10 minutes or less.
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Present an unlimited number of webinars to as many viewers as you want.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Works On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Webinars display just fine on all devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated System For Capturing Leads: You can add a complex registration system that lets you collect the contact information of every person who registers to attend your event, add them to your autoresponder system and send reminders and follow-up messages to all of your registrants.
- Sales Conversion Features: Timed buttons, video overlays and countdown timers let you reveal elements to your audience like buy buttons, links and polls that display at the right moment of a streamed broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you control the system and the leads, you can follow up with everyone who registers, even if they fail to attend. The software lets you add leads to your autoresponder and send them your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Quality Audio And Video: RunClick uses Google’s own webcast application to deliver high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Capture: Just press “Go” and begin your training. The software will automatically record everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of high quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also allows you to replay your recorded webinars and gives users additional features for replays like:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the replay time has lapsed, replays then become automatically unavailable.
- Replay Access Options: You can set replays to broadcast to all members of the public, or restrict viewing to confirmed users only.
Below are a few of the testimonials that plugin users have submitted for the RunClick plugin:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
Turn your slide presentations and seminars into instant info products and generate passive streams of revenue with the RunClick WordPress webinar & video conferencing plugin installed on your web site.
The plugin automatically records all of your events, so with a little creativity and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly grow your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little expertize in your profession yet, you can easily promote web interviews featuring guest speakers who will answer your questions or discuss a specific area providing thus much of the content for the presentations. This will provide you with high quality content that requires you to have no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, thirty day, complete refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be installed on your domain for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: Price details for RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The price above was current at the time this article was written. This may not be the actual price set by the software author when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold virtual meetings and deliver high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to provide support to remote users, manage online meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-driven site.
For full details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar Software