Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a terrific and effective way to do business, teach information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive for many businesses, with some services requiring monthly subscriptions, and restricting the number of participants who can register.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferences with no limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar Plugin For WordPress
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar plugin for WP allows you to take Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcast system, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcast application, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick takes advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no extra cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up features, delivering your business a complete webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick (previously called “Hangout Plugin”) is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress video conferencing plugin that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your viewers, close sales live, turn your business presentations into ever green webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
To learn more about the plugin go here: RunClick – WordPress Video Conferencing Plugin
Here are just a few of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your site:
No Limits On Events
RunClick lets you run as many webinars, web meetings, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Expenses
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your webinars, RunClick allows you to promote your sales message to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Ongoing Expenses
Many webinar/video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or require customers to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned for that month. Some other services, for example, will charge you around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Web-Based Meetings: RunClick allows you to hold virtual meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own video meeting infrastructure to deliver better audiovisual quality to your virtual meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Boost User Engagement: You can chat online, survey and share live virtual information with attendees to boost your interactivity and monitor performance with real-time reports.
- Profit Forever: Your digital broadcasts are automatically captured, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and earn ongoing revenue from pre-recorded information.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that provides many unique features to WP users. Here are just some:
- Easy Setup And Installation: Unlike most webinar and video meeting hosted services, RunClick installs easily on a domain. The entire system can be quickly and easily set up in less than 10 minutes.
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Broadcast unlimited webinars to audience.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Webinars display great on all kinds of devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated System For Capturing Leads: A complete registration system can be added that lets you capture the contact details of everyone who registers to attend your event, add them to an auto-responder system and send reminders and follow-up messages to all of your leads.
- Sales Options: Timed buttons, video overlays and countdown timers let you display things like buy buttons, links and polls that display at the right moment of a digital broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and all the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they fail to turn up. You can add leads to your auto-responder and send them your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Quality Audio And Video: RunClick employs Google’s own webcast system to deliver high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Simply press the “Go” button and begin your training. The software will automatically begin recording it.
- Control Over Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of professional templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded broadcasts and gives software users additional features for replays such as:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. After the scheduled time period has passed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Feature: Set replays to display to all members of the public, or restrict viewing to confirmed users only.
Here are just some testimonials that plugin customers have written about the RunClick plugin:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
You can instantly create digital products from your powerpoint presentations and training broadcasts and generate passive streams of revenue with the RunClick webinar & video conferencing software installed on your website or blog.
The software automatically records all of your content, so with a little ingenuity and a small investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little expertize in your niche yet, you can run webcasts featuring guest speakers who will reply to your questions or discuss a specific area and create much of the information for the webinars. This will give you high quality content that involves no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 30 day, full refund guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be downloaded for a one-time fee of US$97.
Please Note: Pricing for the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Presently, the software retails for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the product seller when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos of the plugin in action, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold online conferences and provide high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to provide support to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-driven site.
For more details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WP Webinar & Video Conferencing Software