Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and web conferencing tools are a terrific and effective way to do business, teach new information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using these tools and services can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some services requiring monthly subscriptions, and restricting the number of viewers who can attend.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars without limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar plugin allows you to use Google Hangouts, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcasting application, but it’s not really a web marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no extra cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, providing you with a complete webinar and video conferencing and marketing solution.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your viewers, close sales live, turn your sales presentations into webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
Learn more about this plugin here: RunClick – Webinar Plugin
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP site:
No Limits On Events
With RunClick you can hold unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your web meetings, RunClick lets you stream your presentation to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Ongoing Expenses
Many webinar/video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require users to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned. Some services, for example, charge around $500 per month.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Hold Web-Based Meetings: RunClick allows you to schedule virtual meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s infrastructure to provide superior video and audio quality to your meetings.
- Increase User Engagement: You can chat, run live surveys and share real-time information virtually with attendees to improve your engagement and track results with real-time reports.
- Earn Residual Profits: Your presentations are automatically recorded, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and make money from evergreen webinars.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that provides many unique features to web site owners. Here are just some:
- Easy And Fast To Set Up: Unlike most webinar and web conferencing services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The entire system can be installed and set up in Ready to start using in a few minutes.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Schedule an unlimited number of webinars to an unlimited number of participants.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Your presentations will display just fine on all devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: You can add a complex registration system that lets you capture the contact information of everyone who registers to attend your event, add them to your autoresponder system and send all your contacts reminders and follow-up messages.
- Sales Conversion Features: Timed buttons, overlays and countdown timers let you reveal elements to your audience like buy buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at the right moment of a broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you manage the system and the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your presentation. The software lets you add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your replay later!
- Excellent AV Quality: RunClick employs Google’s own webcast system to deliver high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Recording: Just press “Go” and begin your broadcast. The plugin will automatically record everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a range of high quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded sessions and gives users extra replay options such as:
- Scheduling: You can schedule your replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. Once the scheduled time period has lapsed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Options: Set your replays to show to any member of the public, or restrict viewing to event registrants only.
Below are a couple of the testimonials and feedback that users have provided for RunClick:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
Turn your powerpoint presentations and training broadcasts into instant information products and develop additional streams of revenue with the RunClick WordPress webinar & video conferencing software installed on your website.
The software automatically records your events, so with a little bit of planning and a small investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your business and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not so highly respected in your profession yet, you can record webinars featuring invited experts who will answer your questions or discuss a specific topic creating thus much of the content for your webcasts. This will give you high quality content that requires no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick Plugin Support
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: The cost to purchase the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the price at the time this content was published. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin developer when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For a demo video showing how the software works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you run video meetings and make high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more without limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you need to provide web-based information to long-distance customers, manage online meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For full details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin