Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software are a terrific and effective way to do business, teach information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing these tools and services can be very expensive for many businesses, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or limiting the number of users who can register.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars with no limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar And Video Conferencing Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick video conferencing plugin for WP lets you run a professional webinar platform on your website using Google’s own webcasting system, Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is an amazing web broadcasting system, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up features, giving you a total webinar and video conferencing and marketing system.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-configure webinar & video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live over the web, turn your business presentations into webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
To learn more about the plugin go here: RunClick
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just some of the many benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your site:
RunClick lets you run unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Monthly Fees
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick lets you promote your message to an unlimited number of registrants.
No Monthly Expenses
Some webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or require users to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned for that month. Some other solutions, for example, can cost you around $500 per month.
Some additional plugin benefits include:
- Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to run virtual meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own technology to deliver superior audio and video quality to your virtual meetings.
- Improve User Interactivity: You can chat, survey and share real-time information virtually with participants to improve your engagement and track performance with real-time reporting.
- Profit Forever: Your digital broadcasts are automatically captured, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and generate repeat revenue from pre-recorded information.
RunClick is a complete webinar and digital conferencing solution that provides many features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these:
- Easy Setup & Installation: Unlike the majority of webinar and web conferencing hosted services, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The whole system can be installed and set up in around ten minutes or less.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Broadcast an unlimited number of webinars to as many viewers as you want.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Works On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Webinars work on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated System For Capturing Leads: You can add a complex registration system that allows you to capture the contact details of everyone who registers to attend your event, add them to your auto-responder system and send reminders and follow-up messages to each of your leads.
- Sales Features: Timed buttons, buy button overlays and countdown timers let you reveal things like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that appear at the right moment of your digital broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you control the system and own all the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they fail to attend. You can add leads to your auto-responder and send them your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Audio And Video Quality: RunClick employs Google’s own webcasting application to provide high audio and visual quality to your broadcasts.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Simply press “Go” and start your presentation. The plugin will automatically record it.
- Control Over Your Branding: RunClick includes a number of professional templates, providing you with control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded sessions and gives you extra replay options such as:
- Scheduling: You can schedule replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the deadline has lapsed, replays then become automatically unavailable.
- Replay Access Feature: Set your replays to be available unregistered members, or restrict viewing to event registrants only.
Here are a couple of the testimonials and feedback customers have provided for the RunClick plugin:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
You can instantly create information products from your powerpoint presentations and seminars and create residual sources of income with the RunClick WordPress webinar and video conferencing software installed on your website or blog.
The software automatically records your events, so with a little bit of imagination and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little expertize in your market yet, you can run presentations featuring guest speakers who will answer all of your questions or discuss a specific topic and provide much of the content for the presentations. This will give you exclusive content that needs no expertise on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
RunClick gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: The price of RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Currently, the product sells for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the software seller when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you run web conferences and provide high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more without limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to deliver web-based information to remote users, manage online meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-powered site.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Video Conferencing Plugin