Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software tools are a useful and effective way to do business, teach and learn new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing these tools and services can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some services requiring monthly subscriptions, and restricting the number of participants who can register.
Fortunately, if you run a WP-powered web site, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferencing without limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin For WordPress
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WP video conferencing software allows you to take Google Hangouts, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful web broadcasting application, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no extra cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up features, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing and marketing system.
RunClick (previously called “Hangout Plugin”) is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-configure WP webinar & video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your viewers, close sales live over the web, turn your presentations into evergreen webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
More info: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software
Here are just a few of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your site:
No Limits On Events
RunClick lets you run unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Fees
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick allows you to promote your message to an unlimited number of attendees.
No Ongoing Costs
Some webinar and video conferencing services can be very expensive or require you to stay subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no events planned for that month. Some other services, for example, will charge you around $500 per month.
Additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Virtual Meetings: RunClick lets you hold web-based meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s web meeting technology to provide better video and audio quality to your online meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Improve Interactivity: You can chat online, survey and share real-time virtual information with participants to increase your engagement and track results with real-time reporting tools.
- Profit On An Ongoing Basis: Your webinars are automatically recorded, allowing you to set up ongoing replays and profit from ”ever green” webinars.
RunClick is a complete webinar and online conferencing solution that provides a number of features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these features:
- Easy Setup And Installation: Unlike the majority of webinar and video conferencing services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on a domain. Leads can be added to your autoresponder and emailed a link to your replay later!
- High Quality Audio & Video: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcasting application to provide high audio and visual quality to your web conferences.
- Automatic Capture: Simply press “Go” and begin your presentation. The software will automatically record everything.
- Control Over Your Branding: RunClick includes a range of high quality design templates, giving you control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded webinars and gives users extra options for replays like:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. Once the scheduled time period has lapsed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Options: You can set replays to become available anyone and everyone, or restrict access to event registrants only.
Below are a few of the testimonials that plugin users have written about the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
Convert your slide presentations and training broadcasts into instant information products and create new streams of revenue with the RunClick WP webinar software installed on your website or blog.
The software automatically records all of your events, so with a little creativity and a small investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not that well-known in your niche yet, you can easily run webcasts featuring invited experts who will answer all of your questions or discuss a specific subject and provide much of the information for your webinars. This will give you exclusive content that requires no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, thirty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
The RunClick software license gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: Pricing details of RunClick depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the current price at the time this review was written. This may not be the actual price set by the product author when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Info
For a demo video showing how the software works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold web-based conferences and deliver high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more without limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you plan to provide training to remote users, hold virtual meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-driven site.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: RunClick – Video Conferencing Plugin