Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a great and effective way to do business, teach new information and share ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using these tools can be quite expensive for many users, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or restricting the number of viewers who can attend.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars with no limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – WP Webinar And Video Conferencing Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar plugin for WP allows you to use Google Hangouts, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcast application, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick (previously called “Hangout Plugin”) is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use webinar software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with attendees, close sales live online, turn your business presentations into webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
Learn more here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software
Here are just some of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP web site:
RunClick lets you run unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick lets you promote your business message to an unlimited number of participants.
No Ongoing Expenses
Some webinar and video conferencing services can be very expensive or require users to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned. Some other services, for example, will charge you around $500 per month.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Hold Web-Based Meetings: RunClick lets you schedule virtual meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s own virtual conferencing technology to provide superior video and audio quality to your meetings.
- Improve Engagement: You can chat, run live surveys and share live information with attendees to boost your engagement and monitor performance with real-time reporting.
- Create Passive Streams Of Revenue: Your digital broadcasts are automatically captured, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from pre-recorded information.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that offers many great features to web site owners. Here are just some of these:
- Easy To Set Up And Install: Unlike the majority of webinar and video conferencing services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on a domain. The software can be quickly and easily set up in less than 10 minutes.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Deliver an unlimited number of webinars to as many attendees as you want.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Your presentations will work on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In Lead Capture System: A complete registration system can be added that allows you to capture contact details for every person who registers to attend your event, add them to an auto-responder system and send each of your contacts webinar reminders and follow-up messages.
- Sales Conversion Features: Timed buttons, overlays and countdown timers let you reveal elements to your audience like buy buttons, links and polls that appear at the right moment of a presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you manage the system and the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they fail to turn up. The software lets you add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your webinar replay later!
- High Quality AV: RunClick employs Google’s own webcast system to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Capture: Just press “Go” and begin your broadcast. The software will automatically record everything.
- Control Over Your Branding: RunClick includes a variety of professionally-designed templates, giving you control of your pages and your branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also gives you the ability to replay pre-recorded broadcasts and gives you extra replay options such as:
- Scheduling: You can schedule replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the scheduled time period has lapsed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Options: Schedule your replays to show unregistered members, or restrict viewing to event registrants only.
Below are a couple of the testimonials customers have published about the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
Turn your slide presentations and seminars into instant information products and develop residual sources of revenue with the RunClick WP webinar & video conferencing software installed on your website or blog.
The plugin automatically records all of your events, so with a little imagination and a small investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly grow your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not an expert in your industry yet, you can easily promote web interviews featuring invited experts who will then answer your questions or discuss a specific area and provide most of the information for your webcasts. This will provide you with high quality content that requires you to have no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
The RunClick plugin license gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: The price of the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the software sells for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the software author when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule web-based conferences and make high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more without limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you need to deliver web-based information to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WP site.
For full details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Software