Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and web meeting tools are a useful and effective way to do business, learn information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some services requiring monthly subscriptions, and/or restricting the number of participants who can attend.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferencing with no limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – Webinar Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WordPress webinar plugin allows you to manage a professional webinar platform on your WP site using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcasting application, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick lets you take advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow up features, delivering your business a complete webinar and video conferencing and marketing system.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use video conferencing software that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your attendees, close sales live online, turn your presentations into webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
More info: RunClick
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP web site:
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick allows you to stream your presentation to an unlimited number of attendees.
No Ongoing Expenses
Many webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require customers to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned. Some services, for example, can charge you around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits of the RunClick software include:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to run online meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s own web conferencing technology to provide better video and audio quality to your meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Increase Engagement: You can chat, survey and share live information with viewers to improve your engagement and monitor performance with real-time reporting.
- Generate Additional Streams Of Revenue: Your webinars are automatically recorded, enabling you to set up ongoing replays and profit from ”ever green” presentations.
RunClick is a total webinar and online conferencing solution that provides many great features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast Setup: Unlike most webinar and web meeting solutions that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The software can be set up in around 10 minutes.
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Deliver an unlimited number of webinars to audience.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Your presentations will display just fine on all types of devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: A full registration system can be added that allows you to collect contact details for every person who registers, add them to your auto-responder system and send each of your leads reminders and follow-up messages.
- Selling Options: Timed buttons, link overlays and countdown timers let you reveal things like buy buttons, hyperlinks and polls that appear at the right moment of a presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you control the system and own all the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your webinar. You can add leads to your autoresponder and email them a link to your replay later!
- High Quality AV: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcasting application to deliver high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Just press “Go” and start running your broadcast. The software will automatically start recording it.
- Control Over Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded sessions and gives users additional replay options like:
- Timed Availability: You can set the time for replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the deadline has lapsed, replays then become automatically unavailable.
- Replay Access Feature: Schedule replays to be available anyone and everyone, or restrict access to registered users only.
Here are a few of the testimonials plugin customers have provided for RunClick:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
You can instantly create information products from your slide presentations and seminars and develop passive streams of income with the RunClick WordPress webinar and video conferencing software installed on your website.
The plugin automatically records all of your content, so with a little creativity and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little authority in your field yet, you can record webcasts featuring guest speakers who will reply to your questions or present information on a specific area and create most of the content for the presentations. This provides you with exclusive content that involved no expertise on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 30 day, complete refund guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
The RunClick WordPress plugin gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be accessed for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: The cost of purchasing the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the pricing at the time this article was written. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the plugin developer when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing information:
For demo videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule web conferences and provide high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you need to provide web-based information to long-distance customers, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-powered site.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: RunClick – WP Webinar And Video Conferencing Plugin