Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Read our new post here or visit the website to learn more about this product.
Webinars are a useful and effective way to do business, promote new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some requiring monthly subscriptions, and/or restricting the number of people who can register.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars with no limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – Video Conferencing Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WordPress video conferencing software lets you create a business-level webinar platform on your website using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcast application, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick takes advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow up features, providing you with a complete webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick (previously called “Hangout Plugin”) is a simple-to-install and easy-to-configure WP webinar and video conferencing software that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with attendees, close sales live over the web, turn your business presentations into webinars that can be scheduled to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
To learn more about the plugin go here: RunClick
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just some of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
RunClick lets you hold unlimited webinars, web conferences, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Monthly Expenses
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your web meetings, RunClick lets you promote your business message to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Monthly Fees
Some webinar and video conferencing services can be quite expensive or require users to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned. Some solutions, for example, can run up to hundreds of dollars per month.
Additional plugin benefits include:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick lets you schedule web-based meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s virtual conferencing infrastructure to deliver superior audiovisual quality to your meetings.
- Increase Engagement: You can chat, survey and share real-time information digitally with attendees to boost your interactivity and monitor performance with real-time reports.
- Profit With Evergreen Products: Your webinars are automatically captured, allowing you to set up ongoing replays and make recurring streams of income from ”ever green” webinars.
RunClick is a complete webinar and online conferencing solution that provides a number of features to WP users. Here are just some:
- Easy Setup & Installation: Unlike many webinar and video conferencing services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The software can be installed and set up in in just minutes..
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Present an unlimited number of webinars to an unlimited number of attendees.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Works On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Your presentations will display just fine on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated System For Capturing Leads: You can add a complex registration system that allows you to capture the contact details of every person who registers to attend your event, add them to your auto-responder system and send reminders and follow-up messages to each of your leads.
- Selling Features: Timed buttons, overlays and countdown timers let you display elements to your audience like buy buttons, links and polls that appear at the right moment of your presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you manage the system and own all the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your webinar. RunClick lets you add leads to your autoresponder and send them your replay later!
- High AV Quality: RunClick uses Google’s own webcasting system to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your presentations.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Simply press the “Go” button and start your training. The software will automatically begin recording everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded sessions and gives plugin users additional replay options like:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the deadline has passed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Options: Set replays to show anyone and everyone, or restrict access to event registrants only.
Here are some of the testimonials that plugin users have written about the RunClick plugin:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
Convert your slide presentations and seminars into instant information products and generate residual sources of revenue with the RunClick webinar plugin installed on your website.
The plugin automatically records your presentations, so with a little bit of imagination and a small investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not an expert in your market yet, you can promote web interviews featuring guest speakers who will reply to your questions or discuss a specific subject and provide much of the content for your webinars. This gives you exclusive content that required no expert knowledge on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, complete money-back guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
The RunClick software license gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: The cost to purchase the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the price at the time this article was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the product seller when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Info
For a demo video showing how the plugin works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule web meetings and deliver high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to provide web-based information to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WP site.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar And Video Conferencing Software