Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and web conferencing software are a terrific and effective way to do business, teach and learn new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and limiting the number of participants who can register.
Fortunately, if you run a WP-driven website, there is now a way to run webinars with no limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin For WordPress
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar & video conferencing plugin allows you to create a professional webinar platform on your WP site using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcast application, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no extra cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow up features, delivering your business a complete webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use webinar software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live, turn your presentations into evergreen webinars that can be scheduled to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
Learn more here: RunClick – Webinar And Video Conferencing Plugin
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP site:
RunClick lets you run unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Expenses
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick allows you to stream your information to an unlimited number of attendees.
No Ongoing Expenses
Many webinar/video conferencing services can be very expensive or require businesses to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned for that month. Some other solutions, for example, cost around $500 per month.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to hold virtual meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s technology to deliver superior video and audio quality to your online meetings.
- Improve Engagement: You can chat, run surveys and share real-time virtual information with viewers to boost your interactivity and track results with real-time reporting tools.
- Profit On An Ongoing Basis: Your presentations are automatically captured, allowing you to set up ongoing replays and generate recurring income from ”ever green” presentations.
RunClick is a total webinar solution that offers a range of great features to web site owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy Setup And Installation: Unlike most webinar and web conferencing solutions that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on a domain. The whole system can be set up in around 10 minutes.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Schedule an unlimited number of digital broadcasts to audience.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Works On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Your presentations will work on all types of devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: A complete registration system can be added that allows you to capture contact information for every person who registers, add them to an autoresponder system and send reminders and follow-up e-mails to each of your contacts.
- Selling Options: Timed buttons, video overlays and countdown timers let you display elements to your audience like order buttons, links and polls that appear at the right moment of a digital broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you manage the system and the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they don’t attend your presentation. The software lets you add leads to your autoresponder and email them a link to your webinar replay later!
- High Audio And Video Quality: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcasting application to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your presentations.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Simply click on the “Go” button and start running your broadcast. The software will automatically record everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also allows you to replay your recorded presentations and gives you extra replay features like:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the deadline has passed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Options: Schedule replays to become available unregistered members, or restrict viewing to registrants only.
Here are some of the testimonials and comments that users have published about the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
Convert your slide presentations and training broadcasts into instant information products and develop additional streams of income with the RunClick webinar plugin for WordPress installed on your site.
The plugin automatically records your events, so with a little bit of planning and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you have little authority in your area of interest yet, you can easily run webinars featuring well-known guests who will answer all of your questions or discuss a specific subject and create much of the information for the webinars. This provides you with exclusive content that requires no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be accessed for a one-time fee of US$97.
Note: The cost to purchase RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Currently, the product is selling for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin author when you visit the plugin website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin in action, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you run online meetings and provide high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to provide support to remote users, manage online meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we highly recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: RunClick – Webinar Plugin For WordPress