Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software are a time-saving and effective way to do business, promote new information and share ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some services requiring monthly subscriptions, and limiting the number of participants who can attend.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars with no limitations or ongoing costs.
RunClick – Webinar Plugin For WP
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WP webinar plugin lets you take Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcasting tool, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcasting system, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no extra cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow up features, giving you a total webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use webinar plugin for WP that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your attendees, close sales live over the web, turn your presentations into ever green webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
Go here to learn more about the plugin: RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP website:
No Limits On Events
RunClick lets you hold unlimited webinars, web conferences, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your web meetings, RunClick allows you to deliver your presentation to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Monthly Expenses
Many webinar and video conferencing services can be quite expensive or require businesses to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned for that month. Some other solutions, for example, can run up to around $500 per month.
Some additional plugin benefits include:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to hold web-based meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s technology to deliver superior audio and video quality to your online meetings.
- Boost Interactivity: You can chat, survey and share real-time information virtually with viewers to boost your engagement and track results with real-time reports.
- Profit On An Ongoing Basis: Your digital broadcasts are automatically captured, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and make money from evergreen webinars.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that offers many great features to site owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy Setup: Unlike many webinar and video conferencing hosted solutions, RunClick installs easily on any domain. Leads can be added to your autoresponder and sent your replay later!
- Excellent AV Quality: RunClick employs Google’s own webcasting application to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Simply click on the “Go” button and start your training. The plugin will automatically record it.
- Control Over Your Branding: RunClick includes a number of high quality templates, giving you control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded presentations and gives plugin users extra replay options like:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule your replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the deadline has lapsed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Options: Schedule your replays to broadcast to any member of the public, or restrict viewing to event registrants only.
Here are a few of the testimonials plugin customers have published about RunClick:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
You can instantly create digital products from your slide presentations and seminars and develop new streams of revenue with the RunClick WP webinar software installed on your website.
The plugin automatically records all of your events, so with a little bit of creativity and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly grow your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not so highly respected in your profession yet, you can promote video interviews featuring invited experts who will reply to your questions or talk about a specific topic providing thus most of the information for the presentations. This will provide you with exclusive content that needed no expert knowledge on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
The RunClick software license gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Please Note: Current pricing for the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Presently, the plugin is selling for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual price set by the product author when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing information here:
For ”how-to” videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold web meetings and make high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more without limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to deliver support to remote users, hold virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For full details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar Plugin For WP