Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and web conferencing tools are a terrific and effective way to do business, teach and learn information and share ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar software can be quite expensive for many users, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or limiting the number of people who can attend.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars with no limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar & video conferencing plugin allows you to take Google Hangouts, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful web broadcasting application, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no extra cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, giving you a complete webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick (previously released as “Hangout Plugin”) is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-configure WP video conferencing plugin that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your viewers, close sales live over the web, turn your sales presentations into evergreen webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
For more details go here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Plugin
Here are just some of the many benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WordPress site:
With RunClick you can hold as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Monthly Fees
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your webinars, RunClick lets you promote your sales message to an unlimited number of attendees.
No Ongoing Fees
Some webinar and video conferencing services can be quite expensive or require customers to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned. Some other services, for example, will cost around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits of the RunClick software include:
- Web-Based Meetings: RunClick lets you hold online meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own technology to deliver superior video and audio quality to your meetings.
- Increase User Interactivity: You can chat online, survey and share real-time digital information with participants to improve your engagement and track performance with real-time reporting tools.
- Create Residual $$$: Your webinars are automatically recorded, allowing you to set up ongoing replays and profit from pre-recorded presentations.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that provides a range of great features to site owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast Setup: Unlike many webinar and video conferencing hosted solutions, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The software can be quickly set up in in just minutes..
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Schedule an unlimited number of digital broadcasts to audience.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Works On All Devices: Webinars work on all devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: A complete registration system can be added that allows you to capture the contact details of every person who registers to attend your event, add them to your autoresponder system and send all your registrants reminders and follow-up messages.
- Sales Conversion Options: Timed buttons, buy button overlays and expiring timers let you display things like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at specific points in your digital broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you control the system and the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your webinar. You can add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your webinar replay later!
- High AV Quality: RunClick employs Google’s own webcasting system to provide high audio and visual quality to your web meetings.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Simply click on “Go” and begin running your presentation. The plugin will automatically record everything.
- Control Of Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of high quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also gives you the ability to replay your recorded sessions and gives software users extra replay options like:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule your replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the replay time has lapsed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Options: You can schedule replays to be available to all members of the public, or restrict access to event registrants only.
Here are just a few of the testimonials users have published about the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
You can instantly create info products from your powerpoint presentations and training broadcasts and generate recurring streams of revenue with the RunClick WordPress video conferencing software installed on your site.
The plugin automatically records all of your events, so with a little bit of imagination and a small investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not an authority in your field yet, you can easily run webinars featuring well-known guests who will answer your questions or discuss a specific subject and create most of the information for your webcasts. This gives you high quality content that needed no expertise on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, full money-back guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
The RunClick software license gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and can be installed on your domain for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: The cost of purchasing RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the plugin retails for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software developer when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price:
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold video meetings and provide high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to provide training to long-distance customers, hold virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WP site.
For more information, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software