Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and web meeting solutions are a great and effective way to do business, promote new information and share ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using webinar software can be quite expensive for many businesses, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and restricting the number of users who can register.
Fortunately, if you run a WordPress-powered website, there is now a way to run webinars and video meetings without limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WP Video Conferencing Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick video conferencing plugin lets you use Google Hangouts, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing web broadcasting application, but it’s not really a web marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no extra cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-configure webinar and video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with prospective customers, close sales live, turn your sales presentations into evergreen webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
To learn more about this plugin go here: RunClick
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your site:
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Monthly Expenses
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your web meetings, RunClick allows you to present your information to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Ongoing Costs
Some webinar and video conferencing services can be very expensive or require you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no events planned. Some other solutions, for example, cost hundreds of $$$ per month.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Hold Web-Based Meetings: RunClick lets you hold online meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own technology to deliver better audio and video quality to your online meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Boost Interactivity: You can chat live, run surveys and share real-time information with participants to boost your interactivity and track performance with real-time reporting.
- Generate Passive Income: Your presentations are automatically recorded, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from ”ever green” information.
RunClick is a total webinar and online conferencing solution that provides a range of features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast Setup: Unlike most webinar and video conferencing services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The entire system can be quickly and easily installed in in very little time..
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Broadcast unlimited digital broadcasts to as many attendees as you like.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Plays On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Webinars work on all types of devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated System For Capturing Leads: You can add a full registration system that allows you to capture contact information for everyone who registers to attend your event, add them to your auto-responder system and send webinar reminders and follow-up e-mails to each of your contacts.
- Sales Conversion Features: Timed buttons, video overlays and countdown timers let you reveal elements to your audience like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at the right moment of a broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you control the system and the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your webinar. RunClick lets you add leads to your autoresponder and send them your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Audio & Video Quality: RunClick employs Google’s own webcasting application to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Recording: Just press “Go” and start your broadcast. The plugin will automatically begin recording it.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a range of high quality templates, giving you control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded sessions and gives users additional options for replays such as:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the scheduled time period has lapsed, replays then become automatically unavailable.
- Replay Access Feature: You can set your replays to become available anyone and everyone, or restrict access to registrants only.
Below are just a few of the testimonials and feedback that customers have written about RunClick:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
You can instantly create information products from your slide presentations and training broadcasts and develop residual sources of income with the RunClick webinar plugin for WordPress installed on your website.
The plugin automatically records all of your broadcasts, so with a little ingenuity and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not so highly respected in your area of interest yet, you can run webinars featuring guest speakers who will then answer all of your questions or talk about a specific topic and provide much of the information for your presentations. This will provide you with high quality content that requires you to have no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
The RunClick plugin gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Please Note: Current pricing for RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Presently, the plugin is selling for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the plugin developer when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule online meetings and make high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to provide assistance to long-distance customers, hold online meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For full details, visit the plugin website here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software