Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and web meeting software are a fantastic and effective way to do business, teach and learn new information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or restricting the number of viewers who can register.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferences with no limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WP Webinar & Video Conferencing Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar plugin lets you take Google Hangouts, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcasting application, but it’s not really a business marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up features, giving you a total webinar and video conferencing and marketing system.
RunClick (previously released as “Hangout Plugin”) is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use webinar & video conferencing plugin that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your attendees, close sales live, turn your business presentations into evergreen webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: RunClick
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just some of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WordPress site:
With RunClick you can hold unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your web conferences, RunClick allows you to broadcast information to an unlimited number of registrants.
No Monthly Expenses
Many webinar and video conferencing services can be quite expensive or require you to stay subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no events planned. Some other solutions, for example, charge hundreds of dollars per month.
Some additional benefits of RunClick include:
- Web-Based Meetings: RunClick allows you to hold virtual meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s video conferencing technology to deliver superior audio and video quality to your meetings.
- Boost Interactivity: You can chat live, survey and share live information virtually with users to increase your engagement and monitor results with real-time reports.
- Make Continuous $$$: Your presentations are automatically captured, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from ”ever green” information.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that offers a number of features to WP users. Here are just a few:
- Easy And Fast Setup: Unlike the majority of webinar and video conferencing solutions that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The software can be quickly set up in in very little time..
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Broadcast an unlimited number of digital broadcasts to as many participants as you want.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Webinars work on all types of devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: A complete registration system can be added that allows you to capture the contact information of everyone who registers, add them to your autoresponder system and send all your registrants webinar reminders and follow-up e-mails.
- Sales Conversion Features: Timed buttons, buy button overlays and expiring timers let you reveal elements to your audience like order buttons, links and polls that appear at specific points in a broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you control the system and all the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they fail to attend. You can add leads to your autoresponder and email them a link to your webinar replay later!
- High AV Quality: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcast system to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Recording: Simply click on the “Go” button and start running your broadcast. The software will automatically record it.
- Control Over Your Branding: RunClick includes a range of high quality templates, giving you control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded presentations and gives software users additional replay features such as:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the replay time has lapsed, replays then become automatically unavailable.
- Replay Access Feature: You can schedule replays to broadcast unregistered users, or restrict access to confirmed users only.
Below are some of the testimonials that users have provided for the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
Turn your slide presentations and seminars into instant info products and generate additional streams of revenue with the RunClick webinar plugin for WP installed on your website.
The software automatically records your broadcasts, so with a little bit of ingenuity and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not so highly respected in your industry yet, you can easily run web interviews featuring well-known guests who will then answer your questions or discuss a specific area providing thus much of the information for the webcasts. This provides you with exclusive content that involves no expertise on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, complete refund guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be accessed for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: Price details for the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. When we last checked, the plugin is selling for the amounts shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the plugin seller when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing details here:
Additional Plugin Info
For ”how-to” videos showing how the software works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold online meetings and deliver high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you need to deliver support to remote users, hold virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WP-powered site.
For full details, visit the plugin website: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software