Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and video meeting software tools are a time-saving and effective way to do business, teach new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using these tools and services can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or limiting the number of users who can attend.
Fortunately, if you run a WordPress-driven site, there is now a way to run webinars and video meetings without limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WP Webinar Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WordPress webinar & video conferencing plugin lets you take Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcasting system, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing web broadcasting system, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick takes advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow up features, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing and marketing system.
RunClick (previously known as “Hangout Plugin”) is a simple-to-install and easy-to-configure WP webinar software that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live, turn your business presentations into webinars that can be scheduled to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
More info: RunClick
Here are just some of the many benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
No Limits On Events
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web meetings, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick lets you present information to an unlimited number of registrants.
No Monthly Costs
Many webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or require you to stay subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no events planned for that month. Some other solutions, for example, charge hundreds of $$$ per month.
Some additional benefits include:
- Web-Based Meetings: RunClick lets you run web-based meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own web conferencing infrastructure to deliver better video and audio quality to your meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Improve Engagement: You can chat online, run surveys and share live information virtually with participants to increase your interactivity and monitor performance with real-time reporting tools.
- Earn Residual Profits: Your webinars are automatically recorded, enabling you to set up ongoing replays and make money from ”ever green” webinars.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that provides many great features to site owners. Here are just a few:
- Easy Setup And Installation: Unlike many webinar and web conferencing services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The whole system can be installed and set up in less than 10 minutes.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Run an unlimited number of webinars to an unlimited number of people.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Webinars display great on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In Lead Capture System: A complete registration system can be added that lets you capture contact information for everyone who registers to attend your event, add them to your auto-responder system and send all your registrants webinar reminders and follow-up e-mails.
- Sales Options: Timed buttons, video overlays and countdown timers let you reveal things like order buttons, links and polls that appear at the right moment of your digital broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you control the system and the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your presentation. You can add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Audio & Video Quality: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcasting application to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your broadcasts.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Just press “Go” and begin running your broadcast. The plugin will automatically start recording it.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of high quality templates, giving you control of your pages and your branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded broadcasts and gives software users additional features for replays like:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the deadline has passed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Options: You can set replays to show anyone and everyone, or restrict viewing to event registrants only.
Below are a few of the testimonials that users have written about RunClick:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
You can instantly create digital products from your powerpoint presentations and seminars and develop repeat streams of income with the RunClick WP webinar & video conferencing plugin installed on your website or blog.
The plugin automatically records your content, so with a little planning and a small investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly grow your business and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not an authority in your niche yet, you can easily record webinars featuring well-known guests who will reply to your questions or discuss a specific subject providing thus much of the content for your presentations. This gives you high quality content that required no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Note: Pricing for RunClick depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the pricing at the time this article was published. This may not be the actual price set by the plugin developer when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule video conferences and deliver high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more without limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to deliver web-based information to remote users, manage online meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-driven site.
For more information, visit the plugin website here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar And Video Conferencing Software