Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and video conferencing software are a time-saving and effective way to do business, teach information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing these tools and services can be quite expensive for many businesses, with some services requiring monthly subscriptions, and/or limiting the number of people who can attend.
Fortunately, if you run a WordPress website, there is now a way to run webinars with no limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – WordPress Webinar & Video Conferencing Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WP webinar and video conferencing plugin allows you to run a business-level video conferencing platform on your WordPress site using Google’s own webcast application, Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcasting application, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, delivering your business a total webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress webinar & video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live over the web, turn your business presentations into ever green webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin For WP
Here are just some of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
No Limits On Events
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web meetings, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Monthly Fees
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your web conferences, RunClick lets you deliver your information to an unlimited number of participants.
No Ongoing Fees
Many webinar and video conferencing services can be very expensive or require you to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no events planned for that month. Some solutions, for example, charge around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits of the plugin include:
- Web-Based Meetings: RunClick lets you hold web-based meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s infrastructure to provide superior video and audio quality to your virtual meetings.
- Boost User Interactivity: You can chat, survey and share live information virtually with attendees to improve your interactivity and monitor performance with real-time reporting data.
- Make Additional $$$: Your webinars are automatically recorded, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and make money from pre-recorded presentations.
RunClick is a total webinar solution that provides a range of great features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these features:
- Easy And Fast Installation And Setup: Unlike many webinar and web meeting hosted solutions, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The software can be set up in in a few minutes..
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Run an unlimited number of digital broadcasts to as many attendees as you like.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Works On All Devices: Your presentations will work on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In Lead Capture System: A full registration system can be added that allows you to capture contact details for every person who registers to attend your event, add them to an autoresponder system and send each of your leads reminders and follow-up e-mails.
- Sales Conversion Options: Timed buttons, overlays and countdown timers let you reveal elements to your audience like order buttons, links and polls that appear at the right moment of a presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and own all the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they fail to attend. The plugin lets you add leads to your autoresponder and email them a link to your replay later!
- High Quality Audio And Video: RunClick employs Google’s own webcasting application to deliver high audio and visual quality to your web meetings.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Just click on the “Go” button and start your broadcast. The software will automatically start recording everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a range of quality templates, giving you control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom designs.
RunClick also allows you to replay your recorded webinars and gives software users additional replay features like:
- Timed Availability: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. Once the deadline has lapsed, replays then become automatically unavailable.
- Replay Access Feature: You can set your replays to become available unregistered users, or restrict viewing to registrants only.
Here are just some testimonials plugin users have submitted regarding the RunClick plugin:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
You can instantly create information products from your powerpoint presentations and seminars and create repeat streams of income with the RunClick webinar & video conferencing plugin for WordPress installed on your site.
The plugin automatically records your presentations, so with a little bit of imagination and a small investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not an authority in your area of interest yet, you can set up webcasts featuring well-known guests who will answer all of your questions or discuss a specific area and provide much of the information for your presentations. This will provide you with high quality content that needs no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, complete money-back guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
The RunClick plugin license gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: The cost to purchase the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Currently, the product sells for the amounts shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the product seller when you visit the website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price:
Additional Plugin Info
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold virtual conferences and make high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more without limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to provide support to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin