Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software are a terrific and effective way to do business, learn new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar software can be quite expensive for many users, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or restricting the number of participants who can register.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferencing with no limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Video Conferencing Plugin For WordPress
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WordPress webinar and video conferencing software allows you to take Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcast system, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful web broadcasting system, but it’s not a business marketing solution. RunClick lets you take advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress webinar software that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your attendees, close sales live online, turn your presentations into ever green webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
Learn more here: RunClick – Webinar And Video Conferencing Plugin
Here are just a few of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WordPress web site:
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Fees
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your web meetings, RunClick allows you to promote your business message to an unlimited number of participants.
No Ongoing Fees
Many webinar/video conferencing services can be very expensive or require customers to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned. Some other services, for example, will charge around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits and advantages include:
- Hold Web-Based Meetings: RunClick allows you to schedule online meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s own technology to deliver superior video and audio quality to your meetings.
- Increase User Interactivity: You can chat live, survey and share live information digitally with users to improve your interactivity and monitor results with real-time reporting.
- Generate Continuous Streams Of Revenue: Your presentations are automatically captured, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from evergreen webinars.
RunClick is a total webinar and online conferencing solution that offers a range of features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast Installation And Setup: Unlike most webinar and video conferencing hosted services, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The whole system can be quickly set up in Be up and running in no time.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Run unlimited webinars to as many people as you like.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Works On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Webinars display great on all devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In Lead Capture System: A complete registration system can be added that allows you to collect the contact details of everyone who registers to attend your event, add them to an autoresponder system and send webinar reminders and follow-up e-mails to each of your contacts.
- Selling Features: Timed buttons, video overlays and countdown timers let you display elements to your audience like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at the right moment of a broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and all the leads, you can follow up with everyone who registers, even if they don’t attend your presentation. You can add leads to your auto-responder and send them your webinar replay later!
- Excellent AV Quality: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcast application to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your presentations.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Simply press “Go” and start running your broadcast. The software will automatically start recording it.
- Control Over Your Branding: RunClick includes a variety of high quality templates, giving you control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded sessions and gives software users extra options for replays such as:
- Timed Availability: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the deadline has lapsed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Options: Set replays to become available unregistered members, or restrict access to confirmed users only.
Here are just some testimonials and comments plugin customers have published about the RunClick plugin:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
Convert your slide presentations and training broadcasts into instant info products and create residual sources of income with the RunClick WP webinar software installed on your website.
The plugin automatically records your events, so with a little ingenuity and a small investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly grow your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little authority in your profession yet, you can easily run presentations featuring guest speakers who will answer your questions or present information on a specific area creating thus most of the information for your presentations. This gives you high quality content that involves no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, complete refund guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
The RunClick plugin gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and can be accessed for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: Pricing for RunClick depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The price above was current when this article was written. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin developer when you visit the plugin website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing details here:
For a demo video of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you run online conferences and provide high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you plan to provide web-based information to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For more information, check out the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar And Video Conferencing Plugin