Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and video meeting solutions are a great and effective way to do business, promote new information and share ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some requiring monthly subscriptions, and/or restricting the number of users who can register.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferencing with no limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WP Webinar Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick video conferencing plugin lets you manage a professional video conferencing platform on your WordPress site using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is a powerful web broadcasting application, but it’s not really a business marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow up features, giving you a complete webinar and video conferencing and marketing system.
RunClick (formerly released as “Hangout Plugin”) is a simple-to-install and easy-to-configure WordPress webinar plugin that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with attendees, close sales live online, turn your business presentations into evergreen webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
More info: RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP web site:
RunClick lets you hold as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Fees
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your webinars, RunClick allows you to stream your presentation to an unlimited number of attendees.
No Ongoing Fees
Some webinar/video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require you to stay subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no events planned. Some other services, for example, can run up to around $500 per month.
Additional benefits of the plugin include:
- Virtual Meetings: RunClick lets you schedule web-based meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s infrastructure to deliver better audiovisual quality to your meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Increase Engagement: You can chat, run surveys and share live information virtually with users to increase your engagement and track results with real-time reporting data.
- Make Residual Profits: Your presentations are automatically captured, enabling you to set up ongoing replays and make money from evergreen presentations.
RunClick is a total webinar and digital conferencing solution that offers a number of great features to WP users. Here are just a few:
- Easy Installation & Setup: Unlike most webinar and video conferencing hosted services, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The software can be set up in about ten minutes or less.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Schedule unlimited digital broadcasts to audience.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Webinars display great on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In System For Capturing Leads: You can add a complex registration system that allows you to capture the contact information of every person who registers to attend your event, add them to your auto-responder system and send all your contacts reminders and follow-up e-mails.
- Sales Features: Timed buttons, overlays and expiring timers let you reveal things like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that appear at specific points in your broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you control the system and the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your webinar. You can add leads to your auto-responder and send them your replay later!
- High Audio And Video Quality: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcast application to provide high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Just click on the “Go” button and begin running your broadcast. The software will automatically begin recording it.
- Control Over Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of professionally-designed templates, giving you control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded webinars and gives software users additional options for replays such as:
- Scheduling: You can schedule replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. After the scheduled time period has lapsed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Feature: Set your replays to be available unregistered users, or restrict access to event registrants only.
Here are a few of the testimonials plugin customers have submitted for the RunClick plugin:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
You can instantly create info products from your slide presentations and seminars and develop ongoing sources of revenue with the RunClick WordPress webinar software installed on your website.
The plugin automatically records your broadcasts, so with a little bit of planning and a small investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly grow your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not an expert in your niche yet, you can promote webcasts featuring well-known guests who will then answer all of your questions or discuss a specific topic and provide much of the content for your presentations. This gives you exclusive content that involved no expertise on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
The RunClick software license gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: Pricing details of RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Currently, the software is selling for the pricing shown above. This may or may not be the actual price set by the plugin developer when you visit the product site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing information here:
For demo videos showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold web meetings and provide high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more without limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to deliver training to remote users, hold virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For full details, visit the plugin website: RunClick – Video Conferencing Software