Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a great and effective way to do business, teach information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using webinar software can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or limiting the number of participants who can register.
Fortunately, if you run a WordPress website or blog, there is now a way to run webinars with no limitations or ongoing costs.
RunClick – WP Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar & video conferencing plugin for WP allows you to use Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcast system, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful web broadcasting application, but it’s not really a business marketing solution. RunClick lets you take advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow up functionality, providing you with a complete webinar and video conferencing and marketing solution.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use video conferencing software that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live online, turn your sales presentations into webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
Go here to learn more: RunClick – Webinar Software
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP web site:
No Limits On Events
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web meetings, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Expenses
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick allows you to deliver your information to an unlimited number of registrants.
No Ongoing Costs
Some webinar/video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or require users to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned for that month. Some other solutions, for example, charge hundreds of $$$ per month.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to schedule online meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s own technology to deliver better audio and video quality to your meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Boost Engagement: You can chat, run surveys and share live information virtually with participants to increase your engagement and track results with real-time reporting.
- Generate Ongoing Streams Of Income: Your digital broadcasts are automatically captured, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and make money from evergreen content.
RunClick is a complete webinar and online conferencing solution that provides many great features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these features:
- Easy And Fast Setup And Installation: Unlike the majority of webinar and video meeting services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The software can be quickly set up in in just minutes..
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Schedule an unlimited number of webinars to as many viewers as you want.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Works On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Webinars display great on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In Lead Capture System: You can add a full registration system that lets you collect the contact information of everyone who registers, add them to an auto-responder system and send all your leads webinar reminders and follow-up e-mails.
- Sales Features: Timed buttons, video overlays and expiring timers let you display things like buy buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at specific points in a streamed presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you control the system and the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your presentation. You can add leads to your auto-responder and send them your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Quality AV: RunClick uses Google’s own webcasting system to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your web meetings.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Simply press “Go” and begin your training. The plugin will automatically start recording it.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of quality templates, giving you control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded webinars and gives users additional replay features such as:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the deadline has passed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Feature: Set replays to display to any member of the public, or restrict viewing to confirmed users only.
Here are just a few of the testimonials and feedback plugin users have provided for the RunClick plugin:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
You can instantly create info products from your powerpoint presentations and training broadcasts and develop ongoing streams of revenue with the RunClick video conferencing plugin for WP installed on your web site.
The plugin automatically records your content, so with a little bit of planning and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not someone in your market yet, you can easily run webinars featuring well-known guests who will then answer your questions or talk about a specific area creating thus most of the content for the webcasts. This will give you exclusive content that required no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, full refund guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
Product License Cost
RunClick gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Please Note: Pricing for RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the product is selling for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin seller when you visit the website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold web conferences and deliver high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to provide web-based information to long-distance customers, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WP site.
To learn more, visit the plugin website here: RunClick – Video Conferencing Plugin