Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a practical and effective way to do business, learn new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar software can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some requiring monthly subscriptions, and restricting the number of users who can register.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars without limitations or ongoing costs.
RunClick – WordPress Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WordPress video conferencing software allows you to manage a professional video conferencing platform on your WordPress site using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcasting application, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick takes advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, delivering your business a total webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use WP webinar and video conferencing plugin that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your prospective customers, close sales live online, turn your business presentations into ever green webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
To learn more about the plugin go here: RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your web site:
No Limits On Events
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web meetings, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Expenses
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your webinars, RunClick allows you to promote your message to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Ongoing Fees
Many webinar/video conferencing services can be quite expensive or require users to stay subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned for that month. Some services, for example, can cost around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits of RunClick include:
- Hold Web-Based Meetings: RunClick lets you run online meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s video meeting infrastructure to deliver better audiovisual quality to your meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Boost User Interactivity: You can chat live, run surveys and share real-time information digitally with users to increase your interactivity and monitor results with real-time reporting.
- Create Recurring Streams Of Revenue: Your training broadcasts are automatically recorded, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from pre-recorded information.
RunClick is a complete webinar and digital conferencing solution that provides many features to WP users. Here are just some:
- Easy Setup & Installation: Unlike most webinar and web conferencing services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The software can be quickly set up in in no time..
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Deliver an unlimited number of digital broadcasts to as many participants as you like.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Works On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Your presentations will display great on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In Lead Capture System: A complete registration system can be added that allows you to collect the contact information of every person who registers to attend your event, add them to an auto-responder system and send webinar reminders and follow-up e-mails to each of your registrants.
- Sales Features: Timed buttons, video overlays and expiring timers let you display elements to your audience like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that appear at specific points in your presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they fail to attend. You can add leads to your autoresponder and send them your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Quality Audio And Video: RunClick employs Google’s own webcast system to provide high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Simply press “Go” and start your broadcast. The plugin will automatically begin recording it.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of professional templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded webinars and gives users extra features for replays such as:
- Scheduling: You can schedule your replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the scheduled time period has lapsed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Options: Set your replays to be available anyone and everyone, or restrict viewing to confirmed users only.
Below are a few of the testimonials that customers have provided for the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
Turn your slide presentations and training broadcasts into instant information products and create repeat sources of revenue with the RunClick webinar plugin installed on your website or blog.
The software automatically records your broadcasts, so with a little bit of imagination and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not somebody in your market yet, you can set up presentations featuring invited experts who will then reply to your questions or talk about a specific subject providing thus most of the content for the webcasts. This will provide you with high quality content that requires no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
RunClick gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Please Note: The cost of purchasing the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The price shown above was correct at the time this article was written. This may not be the actual price set by the software seller when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price:
Additional Plugin Info
For a demo video of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule video conferences and provide high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to provide support to long-distance customers, hold virtual meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
To learn more, visit the plugin website here: RunClick – WordPress Video Conferencing Plugin