Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software tools are a useful and effective way to do business, learn new information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and limiting the number of viewers who can attend.
Fortunately, if you run a WP site, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferencing without limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick video conferencing plugin allows you to run a business-level video conferencing platform on your WP site using Google’s own webcasting tool, Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is a powerful web broadcasting system, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no extra cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, delivering your business a total webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick (previously called “Hangout Plugin”) is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-configure WordPress webinar software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with attendees, close sales live online, turn your sales presentations into ever green webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
Learn more here: RunClick – WP Webinar Plugin
Here are just some of the many benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your web site:
With RunClick you can run unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Monthly Expenses
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your web meetings, RunClick allows you to broadcast information to an unlimited number of attendees.
No Monthly Fees
Some webinar/video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require you to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no new events planned for that month. Some solutions, for example, will charge you hundreds of dollars per month.
Some additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Hold Web-Based Meetings: RunClick allows you to hold web-based meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s infrastructure to deliver superior audio and video quality to your meetings.
- Increase Interactivity: You can chat live, run surveys and share real-time information digitally with users to increase your interactivity and monitor performance with real-time reporting tools.
- Make New Income: Your webinars are automatically recorded, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and make money from ”ever green” content.
RunClick is a total webinar solution that provides many great features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast Setup And Installation: Unlike most webinar and web conferencing hosted services, RunClick installs easily on a domain. The entire system can be quickly and easily installed in Be up and running in a few minutes.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Deliver unlimited digital broadcasts to an unlimited number of attendees.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Webinars work on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In System For Capturing Leads: You can add a full registration system that lets you collect contact information for everyone who registers, add them to your auto-responder system and send webinar reminders and follow-up messages to each of your registrants.
- Sales Features: Timed buttons, buy button overlays and countdown timers let you reveal elements to your audience like buy buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at specific points in your digital broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you manage the system and own all of the leads, you can follow up with everyone who registers, even if they fail to turn up. The software lets you add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your replay later!
- High AV Quality: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcasting system to deliver high audio and visual quality to your broadcasts.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Just press the “Go” button and start your training. The software will automatically start recording everything.
- Control Of Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of professional templates, giving you control of your pages and your branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also gives you the ability to replay pre-recorded sessions and gives users extra options for replays such as:
- Scheduling: You can schedule replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. Once the replay time has passed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Options: You can set replays to display unregistered users, or restrict viewing to registrants only.
Below are some of the testimonials and feedback plugin users have written about RunClick:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
Convert your powerpoint presentations and training broadcasts into instant information products and generate repeat sources of income with the RunClick WordPress video conferencing software installed on your web site.
The plugin automatically records all of your broadcasts, so with a little bit of creativity and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little authority in your market yet, you can set up web interviews featuring guest speakers who will answer all of your questions or talk about a specific topic and create much of the content for the webinars. This gives you exclusive content that requires you to have no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick Plugin Support
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Please Note: Pricing for the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The price above was correct when this review was published. This may or may not be the actual price set by the software author when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For ”how-to” videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you run web conferences and deliver high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you need to provide support to long-distance customers, manage online meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we highly recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For full details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar Plugin For WP