Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software tools are a terrific and effective way to do business, teach and learn information and share ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some requiring monthly subscriptions, and/or limiting the number of viewers who can register.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars with no limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – WP Webinar Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WP webinar software lets you manage a professional video conferencing platform on your WordPress site using Google’s own webcasting tool, Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcast application, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no extra cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, giving you a complete webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick (previously released as “Hangout Plugin”) is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress webinar and video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your prospective customers, close sales live over the web, turn your presentations into ever green webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
Learn more here: RunClick
Here are just some of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
With RunClick you can hold as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your web conferences, RunClick lets you deliver your presentation to an unlimited number of participants.
No Ongoing Fees
Some webinar/video conferencing services can be quite expensive or require users to stay subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned. Some solutions, for example, cost hundreds of dollars per month.
Some additional benefits and advantages include the following:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick lets you schedule online meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s own web meeting technology to deliver better audio and video quality to your meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Improve User Interactivity: You can chat live, survey and share live virtual information with viewers to improve your interactivity and track results with real-time reporting tools.
- Earn Repeat $$$: Your training broadcasts are automatically captured, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from evergreen information.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that provides a number of great features to WordPress users. Here are just some:
- Easy And Fast To Set Up And Install: Unlike the majority of webinar and video conferencing hosted solutions, RunClick installs easily on any domain. Leads can be added to your autoresponder and emailed a link to your replay later!
- Excellent AV Quality: RunClick uses Google’s own webcast application to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your web meetings.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Just click on “Go” and begin running your presentation. The plugin will automatically record it.
- Control Of Your Branding: RunClick includes a range of quality design templates, giving you control of your pages and your branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also gives you the ability to replay your recorded webinars and gives you additional replay features like:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. After the deadline has passed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Options: You can set your replays to display anyone and everyone, or restrict access to registered users only.
Here are a couple of the testimonials that customers have provided for the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
You can instantly create information products from your powerpoint presentations and seminars and create additional streams of revenue with the RunClick video conferencing plugin installed on your site.
The plugin automatically records all of your broadcasts, so with a little creativity and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not an authority in your industry yet, you can easily record presentations featuring guest speakers who will answer all of your questions or talk about a specific topic creating thus most of the information for the webcasts. This will provide you with exclusive content that required no expertise on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be downloaded for a one-time fee of US$97.
Note: Price details for the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The pricing above was correct when this review was published. This may not be the actual price charged by the software author when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price here:
For ”how-to” videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule virtual meetings and make high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more without limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you plan to deliver web-based information to remote users, hold online meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WP-driven site.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software