The Digital Age has revolutionized the way we live and do business. However, it has also placed us in a situation where we are continuously under the potential threat of having our digital information being infected by malicious software and our business and personal data stolen and manipulated.
If you manage anything where data can be visited online like a website for your organization, then you need to pay careful attention to website security and the importance of having a digital security plan.
As well as having an internet security and website recovery plan for your business, you will also want to protect your data from errors that can result in data loss and set your business back. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that can only be appreciated once tragedy has struck.
Then again, you may just want to save time. If aspects of your business involve setting up loads of websites or blogs, having a smart way of copying web site information from one site to another would be very convenient.
As any wise webmaster will tell you, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress blog, therefore, is not just important, it is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, people rarely do it, or don’t do it as often as this should be done.
Let’s face it … getting hacked, losing data, and accidentally changing things that ruin your site is all part of running a digital business presence. If disaster ever strikes, then you will need an easy and quick way to restore old data, restore your site to an earlier version, or even complete reinstall your site and information.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then there’s a simple and inexpensive software that lets you create backups of your WordPress database and website or blog files, clone your website to another location and restore your old site and data.
- 1 Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone And Keep Your WordPress Website Protected
- 1.1 Plugin Description
- 1.2 Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
- 1.3 Backup Creator Features
- 1.4 Feedback From Users
- 1.5 Useful Tips
- 1.6 Product Support
- 1.7 Software Price
- 1.8 Additional Information
- 1.9 We Recommend
- 1.10 Like It? Share It:
- 1.11 Related
Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone And Keep Your WordPress Website Protected
(Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone And Protect Your WordPress Web Sites)
Backup Creator is a simple-to-use WP plugin that lets you schedule and automate your website and data backups, copy all of your websites and keep your WP web sites protected.
Once you have installed Backup Creator on your WP website or blog, you can quickly and easily configure your settings for the plugin. You can set up scheduled backups to run automatically, backups via email, backups using FTP, backups to the cloud, and store backups remotely using third-party storage tools like Amazon (S3) and Dropbox.
For more details go here: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your site:
Be Up And Running In Minutes
Backup Creator is really easy to install. Just upload a zip folder that contains the plugin files to your Plugin folder via your administrator section and activate.
After entering the license key, the plugin unlocks and the software is ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the entire process of creating backups and restoring and protecting your blogs and websites really simple. All it takes is a couple of mouse clicks. This makes Backup Creator an ideal backup tool for non-technical users.
As well as saving time and benefiting from the peace of mind of knowing that your website can be instantly retrieved should you experience problems, Backup Creator is a massive time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar or identical configurations.
Just set up your prototype site and then create as many duplicates as you want. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up new websites.
Some additional benefits of the plugin include:
- Perform Large Backups: Often, owners of very large websites can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Many users report being able to easily perform data backups of large sites. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes may depend on your webhost and how your server is configured.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data can be instantly recovered should any kind of problem affect your site is priceless, especially if your business depends on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator Features
Backup Creator offers many features to website owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Create Instantly Backup Sites. Click one button to backup your website or blog. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship it to the secure destination of your choice. You can download it to your hard drive, email it to yourself, or even FTP your backup offsite.
- Restore Backups To Any Location. Instantly restore your website to any destination you like. You can copy data directly from another site, upload using your browser or even transfer remotely via FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology allows rapid deployment of unlimited pre-configured client sites in a few seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Backups: Once you set up your backup schedule, Backup Creator does the automatically. There are no files to upload and no cron jobs or FTP is required. Simply select your schedule and you’re done.
- Dropbox, Amazon S3 Or Remote FTP|Use Remote FTP Or Amazon S3, Dropbox. You can store all of your data backups in one single offsite storage location and from anywhere around the world using Dropbox, Amazon S3 or remote FTP.
With BackUp Creator, you can perform “one-click” backups anytime you want …
Your site will be backed up in seconds …
You can restore your backed up files easily any time you want using a number of restore methods …
You can also store your backups remotely, or in the cloud …
Feedback From Users
Below are just some testimonials and feedback customers have provided for the Backup Creator plugin:
”My company manages hundreds of websites in the cleaning industry. Your Backup Creator Plug-In is just what we needed. It’s changing the way we do business.” John Braun, HitManAdvertising.com
”I just cloned a site and restored via url. It was just magic. Amazing plugin … moved clients site to their hosting server in 5 minutes … this is … an essential plugin.” Haris Chechi, SocialMediaOnline.net
“Fantastic plugin, created a site that I needed to swap over to another domain, followed your step by step video, job done in less than 5 minutes, hadn’t even opened it prior to doing this, an absolute breeze – awesome.” Tim Rees, MidWebServices.com
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Real-Time Documentation Of Site Processes.
Instead of spending so much time documenting all the processes necessary to make a website or blog work “just right”, or creating a website setup manual, you can simply set up your blog exactly the way you want it, back it up|make an exact replica of site and then restore it on another location and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your site setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up several blogs with identical plugins, settings, and configurations in other niches. This could be for a franchised food service outlet, or a real estate agency with branches in various locations, where each store will manage the content of their own separate website. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now instantly install a fully-functioning, completely configured website every single time with only a couple of mouse clicks.
Restore A Backup On A Different Location With Correct Internal Links.
Simply backing up WP files and uploading WordPress files won’t clone your sites successfully. You also need to copy the WordPress database and make sure that your site URLs reference the new domain. Otherwise, your database data will be restored to another domain, but still be pointing back to the old site. This is why it’s important to use a WordPress backup plugin that was specifically designed to clone sites. This lets you back up site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site “B” with all your theme customizations, plugin and site settings and configurations included, and everything will point correctly to the new site (i.e. site “B”), instead of referencing the old one (site “A”).
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another useful time-saving tip: if your blog did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes some kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair or figure out the problem, just make a backup of your broken site, delete everything, and restore a previous working copy. Your site will be instantly restored and you can then send the damaged site’s backup files to a WordPress troubleshooter who can then try to figure out how your site got interfered with and how to patch up or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more tip:
Archive Your Site’s Changes Over Time.
Imagine a few years from now that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your business online got started? Or maybe you’ve made your site so complicated and would like to restore things to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles or videos and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, the chances of losing files are minimal because you no longer have to worry about where you have stored or organized things. Just recall the time when you remember you had that content, restore the backup (note: your backup can be retrieved from anywhere, even on a test site) and retrieve the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WP plugin. It was created by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and one year of free software upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 60 day, 100% refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosts that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
“Your service is fantastic!” Steve Dougherty, WP3Guide.com
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal domains that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate license allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal domains, as well as schedule automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, back up and restore over FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox and Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders to back up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer Edition – Backup Creator developer edition lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal and client sites. You can also sell websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: The cost to purchase the Backup Creator product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the pricing when this review was written. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin developer when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details: Backup Creator – Back Up, Duplicate And Protect Your WP Web Sites
For a demo video showing how the plugin works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website is a vital aspect of doing business online and ensuring that your website or blog remains protected from disaster. There are many great WordPress backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to properly duplicate your sites.
For this reason, we highly recommend choosing the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WP websites.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Protect Your WordPress Web Sites
Check Out These Other Plugins And Themes:
Disclaimer: We have no association with WordPress, Automattic, or any WordPress products mentioned on this site. We may derive an affiliate commission of financial benefit from the purchase of any products advertised on our website. All images and descriptions sourced from product websites remain the copyright of their respective owners and comply with all license terms and agreements of use.
Did you find this post useful? If so, please consider using the social buttons below to share this article with others who could benefit from learning about WordPress.