Living and doing business in the Digital Age has many benefits. However, we also live in an environment where we are continuously under the potential threat of becoming victims of cyber theft, having our digital information being infected by malicious software and our business and personal data stolen, manipulated or even being completely wiped out.
If you own any business assets like a business blog or website, then you need to carefully consider website security and the urgency of developing an internet security and data recovery plan.
As well as having an internet security plan for your business, you will also want to protect your data from accidental errors that can result in loss of valuable data and cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to fully restore your site, files or data in extreme cases is something that can only be appreciated after it’s too late.
You may also just want to save time. If your business requires cloning many websites or blogs, having a time-saving way to copy website information from one site to another would be really convenient.
As every wise webmaster has learned, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your WordPress blog, therefore, is not just important, it is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, very few people ever do it, or don’t do it as often as this should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your website hacked, losing data, and installing programs that permanently damage your site is all part of the reality of doing business online. If something tragic ever happens to you, then you will need an easy and quick way to recover old files, get back an earlier version of your site, or complete reinstall your site and information.
Fortunately, if your website or blog is powered by WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WP database and site files, copy your site to another location and restore previous backups of your data.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone And Protect Your WP Web Site
Backup Creator is a “one-click” solution for scheduling and automating your website and data backups, cloning your websites and keeping your WordPress web sites protected.
After Backup Creator is installed and activated on your WP website or blog, it’s very easy to configure the settings for the plugin. Backup Creator lets you set up backups to run automatically, email backups, FTP backups, cloud backups, and remote backups using web hosting tools like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Amazon S3.
More info: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your website:
Be Up And Running In Minutes
Backup Creator installs like any other WP plugin. Just upload a zip file that contains the plugin to your Plugin folder via your admin user area and activate.
Once you’ve entered your license code, the plugin unlocks and Backup Creator will be ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the entire process of performing file and data backups and restoring and protecting your blogs and websites really simple. All tasks can be completed in a few mouse clicks. No coding skills are necessary.
Apart from the time you will be able to save recovering your website if anything happens, Backup Creator can be especially useful for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with identical configurations.
Just set up your prototype website and then clone as many copies as you want. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up new sites.
Some additional benefits and advantages include:
- Backs Up Large Sites: Often, owners of very large websites can experience problems with backups. Backup Creator customers report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes may depend on the webhosting company you use and your server configuration.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data and files can be easily restored should any kind of disaster affect your site is vital to the success of your business, especially when your business depends on having a site that is always available to visitors.
Backup Creator Features
Backup Creator provides a number of features to WP users. Here are just a few of these:
- Instant Site Backups. Click one button to back up your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship it to the secure location of your choice. Download the backup to your hard drive, email it to yourself, or even FTP the backup to an offsite destination.
- Restore Instantly To Any Destination. Instantly restore your web site or blog to any destination you like. You can copy all content and files directly from another WP site, upload via your internet browser or even transfer remotely using FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary ”server-to-server” technology allows rapid deployment of unlimited pre-configured client sites in seconds, without the use of FTP.
Additional features include:
- One-Time Automatic Backup Schedules: Set up your backup schedule one time and Backup Creator does the rest. No cron jobs or FTP is required. Simply choose your schedule and you are done.
- Backup With Remote FTP Or Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store all of your site backups in one single offsite location and from any place in the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can perform “one-click” backups anytime you want …
Here are some of the testimonials and comments that users have submitted regarding the Backup Creator plugin:
”It’s amazing! Cloning instead of making new membership sites from scratch, which is what I used to do. Now I just clone it and transfer it. It’s simply amazing how everything transfers intact!” Juan Mitre, BlogMasterTraining.com
”I cannot believe someone created a WP Plugin to back up a WP site regardless of size and complexity! BUT, more important to me anyway – is that I am able to use it, I mean I’m not a coder/programmer, shit this is incredible – did I mention the most important part of the this plugin – it really truly works, as advertised.” Peter Trapanese, HelpfulRelationshipTips.com
“Fantastic plugin, created a site that I needed to swap over to another domain, followed your step by step video, job done in less than 5 minutes, hadn’t even opened it prior to doing this, an absolute breeze – awesome.” Tim Rees, MidWebServices.com
Here are some great uses for Backup Creator:
Instant Documentation Of All Your Site Processes.
Instead of spending so much time documenting all of the processes you would normally have to go through in order to set up a new site, you can simply set up your website or blog exactly the way you want it, back it up|make an exact copy of site and then restore it somewhere else and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your blog setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up a number of blogs with identical settings and configurations in different niche markets. This could be for a regional retailer, or an insurance agency with offices in several locations, where each store will look after their own separate blog. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. Now you can save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, perfectly configured website every time with only a couple of mouse clicks.
Copy A Blog With Correct Internal Referencing Links.
Simply backing up WP files and uploading WordPress files won’t duplicate your blogs successfully. You also need to copy the WP database and make sure that your site URLs reference the new domain. Otherwise, your WordPress database data will be restored to another location, but still be referencing the old site. That’s why you need to have a WP backup plugin that has been specifically developed for cloning. This allows you to back up site “A” and restore it to site “B” with all the themes, plugins, settings and configurations included, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal URLs have been configured correctly.
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another practical time-saving tip: if your website ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes some kind of damage to your site, instead of spending days or weeks trying to repair the problem, just make a backup of your broken site, delete everything, and restore a previous working copy. Your site is now instantly back and you can then send the damaged files to a WP troubleshooter who can then try to understand how your site got broken into and how to repair or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one final tip:
Keep A Record Of Your Website.
Imagine a few years from now that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how everything got started? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to return to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles or videos and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing important information are minimal because you don’t have to be concerned about where you have stored or organized everything. Just recall when you remember you had published that file, restore the backup (note: the backup can be anywhere, even on a test site) and grab the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported WP plugin. It was created by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free updates and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, sixty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosts that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Easy install, great training material and plugin works like a dream.”Gede Kencana, AutoInsuranceZone.org
The plugin is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal sites that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate License – Backup Creator Ultimate lets you install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as perform automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, back up and restore over FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox plus Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders are backed up. Cost = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator developer edition allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client domains. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer edition is only available as an upgrade inside your product download area. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Note: Current pricing for Backup Creator depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Presently, the software is being retailed for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual price charged by the software author when you visit the plugin website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price:
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your WordPress website is an essential part of doing good website maintenance and ensuring that your website remains protected from disaster. There are many great WP backup plugins available, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely duplicate your sites.
For this reason, we highly recommend using the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WordPress installations.
For full details, check out the plugin here: Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate & Protect Your WP Web Sites