Living and doing business in the Information Age has many benefits and advantages. However, we also live in a place where we are continuously under the potential threat of online theft, having our business files being infected by malicious viruses and our business and personal data destroyed.
If you own or manage anything where data can be visited online like a website, then you need to prioritize online security and the urgency of implementing an internet security and site recovery plan.
In addition to creating an online security and site recovery plan for your business, you will also want to protect your files from accidental errors that can result in losing data and cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to completely restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that many people only appreciate after it’s too late.
Then again, you may just want to save time. If your business involves setting up a number of websites or blogs, having a time-saving way of cloning site data from one site to another would be really convenient.
As the saying goes, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your website’s data, therefore, is imperative. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, very few website owners religiously do it, or don’t do it as often as it should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your website hacked, losing data, and changing things that bring down your site is all part of the reality of managing a digital business presence. If disaster ever strikes, then you will need a quick and easy way to recover old information, restore your site to an earlier version, or complete reinstall your site and previous data.
Fortunately, if your website or blog is powered by WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WordPress database and site files, clone your website to another location and restore previous backups of your data.
Backup Creator – Backup, Duplicate & Protect Your WP Web Sites
Backup Creator is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin that allows you to backup your site data, copy all of your sites and content and keep your WP websites and blogs protected with just a few clicks.
After installing Backup Creator on your website, it’s very easy to configure your plugin settings. Backup Creator lets you perform automatic backups, backups via email, backups via FTP, cloud backups, or store backups remotely using third-party hosting solutions such as Amazon (S3), Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Learn more here: Backup Creator
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your site:
Backup Creator is really easy to install. Just upload it to your Plugins folder via your dashboard and activate.
Enter the license code and the software will be ready to use.
Very Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the entire process of creating backups plus restoring and protecting your blogs and sites really simple. It only takes a couple of mouse clicks. No coding knowledge is necessary.
Apart from saving time and the peace of mind of knowing that your website can be easily retrieved should something cause irreparable problems for your site, Backup Creator is an especially useful and time-saving tool for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar configurations.
Once you’ve set up your prototype , you can instantly create as many copies as you need to any new sites you have set up. That’s a lot of valuable time saved setting up and configuring new websites.
Additional benefits include the following:
- Perform Large Backups: Often, owners of very large websites can experience problems with backups. Many Backup Creator customers report being able to easily perform backups of large sites. Note: the plugin’s ability to back up sites containing large amounts of data may depend on your webhost and your server settings.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this point already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your information can be restored should any kind of disaster affect your site is a priceless benefit, especially if your business depends on your site being up and running.
Backup Creator provides a number of features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these features:
- Create Instantly Backup Sites. One button is all you need to click to instantly back up your site. Once your site is backed up, you can then send your backup files securely to the storage destination of your choice. You can download your backup file to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP your backup to an offsite location.
- Restore To Any WordPress Site Or Blog. Instantly restore your web site to any destination you like. You can copy data directly from another website, upload using your browser or even transfer from FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology enables unlimited deployment of pre-configured client sites in seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- One-Time Automatic Backup Schedules: Once you set up your backup schedule, the software does the rest. No FTP or cron jobs are required and there are no files to upload. Just select your schedule and you are done.
- Works With Remote FTP And Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Store all of your backups and clones in one single offsite location and from any place around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
Once the plugin has been installed, you can easily perform “one-click” backups …
Here are just a few of the testimonials and comments that plugin customers have published about Backup Creator:
”It’s amazing! Cloning instead of making new membership sites from scratch, which is what I used to do. Now I just clone it and transfer it. It’s simply amazing how everything transfers intact!” Juan Mitre, BlogMasterTraining.com
”Just wanted to say that I’m impressed! Installed the latest version before doing some work on one of my sites for a webinar launch I gotta get done this week, and I LOVE the new feature that sends an email will all the relevant links. Sweet!” Gabrielle Fontaine, VirtualBookkeepersGuide.com
”Love It – Really Works Great! One of the few things I have bought that REALLY works. just starting out, so going to set up a site and then copy, copy, copy!” Carolyn Skipper, Skipperworks.info
Here are some great uses for the Backup Creator plugin:
Document Your Website Processes Live.
Instead of spending loads of time documenting all the processes you would normally have to document in order to create a new site, you can simply set up your blog exactly how you want it, back it up|make an identical copy of site and then restore it somewhere else and now you’ve got an exact, “documented” copy of your site setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up various blogs that use identical plugins and settings in other niche markets. This could be for a regional retailer, or a real estate agency with offices in various locations, where each office will manage the content of their own separate website. Think of all the time spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. You can now instantly install a fully-functioning, perfectly configured website every single time with just a couple of mouse clicks.
Clone A Web Site With Correct Destination Links.
Simply downloading WP files and uploading file backups won’t duplicate your websites or blogs successfully. You also have to copy the WordPress database and ensure that the data references the new domain. Otherwise, your database data will be restored to another website, but still be referencing the old domain. This is why it’s important to use a backup plugin that has been specifically created to clone sites. This allows you to back up site ”A” in seconds and restore it to site “B” with all your theme customizations, plugin and site settings and configurations intact, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all internal reference URLs have been configured correctly.
Don’t Fix Serious Problems … Just Restore!
Here’s another great time-saving tip: if your site ever gets hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and causes damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to repair the problem, just make a backup of your broken site, delete everything, then restore a previous working copy. Your site will be immediately returned to normal and you can then send the damaged files to an expert who can then try to understand how your site got broken into and how to repair or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one more great tip:
Keep A Historical Record Of Your Website.
Imagine that a couple of years from now your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how it all began? Or maybe you’ve changed things around on your site so much and would like to return to a simpler place. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of videos and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing data are almost negligible because you no longer have to worry about where you have stored or organized things. Just go back to when you remember you had published that content, restore the backup (note: your backup can be anywhere, even on a test site) and retrieve the file you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was authored by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Backup Creator support includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free upgrades and new releases with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 60 day, complete refund guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Had a problem and your respond time to help me was phenomenal. Great product too.” Daniel Altman, CarsWithDan.com
Product Licensing Cost
The plugin is available in the following editions:
- Express License – Backup Creator Express edition lets you install the plugin on up to 5 personal domains that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Cost = $7.00.
- Ultimate Edition – Backup Creator Ultimate allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as perform automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, back up and restore over FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox plus Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders to back up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer Edition – Backup Creator Developer allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client domains. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Cost = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Please Note: The price of the Backup Creator product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the current price when this content was published. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the software developer when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the current price:
For demo videos showing how the plugin works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your WP site’s files and database is a vital aspect of doing business online and ensuring that your data remains protected from disaster. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to completely duplicate your sites.
For this reason, we highly recommend using Backup Creator to backup, clone and protect your WordPress sites.
For more information, visit the plugin website: Backup Creator – Back Up, Clone And Protect Your WP Web Site