Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a useful and effective way to do business, promote new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using these tools can be very expensive for many businesses, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and limiting the number of participants who can attend.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferences with no limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WordPress Webinar Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WP video conferencing software lets you create a professional webinar platform on your web site using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcast application, but it’s not really a web marketing solution. RunClick lets you take advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no extra cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow up features, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick (previously released as “Hangout Plugin”) is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use WP webinar and video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live, turn your presentations into webinars that can be scheduled to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
For more details go here: RunClick – WordPress Video Conferencing Software
Here are just some of the many benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your web site:
No Limits On Events
RunClick lets you run unlimited webinars, web conferences, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your webinars, RunClick allows you to present information to an unlimited number of participants.
No Monthly Expenses
Some webinar/video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require businesses to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned for that month. Some other services, for example, cost hundreds of dollars per month.
Some additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to schedule virtual meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s own virtual conferencing technology to deliver better video and audio quality to your online meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Improve User Interactivity: You can chat live, survey and share live information digitally with participants to improve your interactivity and track results with real-time reporting data.
- Profit Forever: Your webinars are automatically recorded, allowing you to set up ongoing replays and earn residual revenue from evergreen content.
RunClick is a complete webinar and digital conferencing solution that provides many features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these features:
- Easy Installation & Setup: Unlike the majority of webinar and video meeting services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. Leads can be added to your auto-responder and emailed a link to your replay later!
- High Quality Audio And Video: RunClick employs Google’s own webcasting system to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Recording: Simply press “Go” and start your training. The software will automatically start recording everything.
- Control Of Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of quality templates, giving you control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also allows you to replay pre-recorded webinars and gives users additional options for replays like:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the replay time has lapsed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Options: You can set your replays to display to all members of the public, or restrict access to registered users only.
Below are some of the testimonials that customers have written about the RunClick plugin:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
You can instantly create info products from your slide presentations and seminars and develop recurring streams of income with the RunClick WP webinar plugin installed on your web site.
The plugin automatically records your events, so with a little bit of imagination and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not an expert in your area of interest yet, you can easily record webinars featuring well-known guests who will reply to your questions or present information on a specific subject and create much of the information for your webcasts. This will provide you with exclusive content that requires no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
RunClick gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Note: The cost of purchasing the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the price when this content was published. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin developer when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price here:
For a demo video of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you run virtual meetings and provide high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more without limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you need to provide web-based information to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we highly recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For more information, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software