Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a time-saving and effective way to do business, teach information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using webinar software can be quite expensive for many users, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and limiting the number of viewers who can attend.
Fortunately, if you run a WordPress website, there is now a way to run webinars with no limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – WordPress Webinar Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WP video conferencing plugin allows you to use Google Hangouts, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcast application, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick takes advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up features, giving you a complete webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use webinar & video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with prospective customers, close sales live online, turn your sales presentations into webinars that can be scheduled to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
More info: RunClick – WP Video Conferencing Software
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WordPress site:
No Limits On Events
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Monthly Fees
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your web meetings, RunClick lets you present your information to an unlimited number of registrants.
No Ongoing Expenses
Many webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require you to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no events planned. Some services, for example, can charge you hundreds of $$$ per month.
Some additional benefits of RunClick include:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to schedule virtual meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s infrastructure to provide better video and audio quality to your virtual meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Boost User Engagement: You can chat online, run surveys and share real-time digital information with participants to improve your engagement and monitor results with real-time reports.
- Profit On An Ongoing Basis: Your digital broadcasts are automatically recorded, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and make money from pre-recorded presentations.
RunClick is a total webinar and digital conferencing solution that provides a range of great features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these:
- Easy Setup & Installation: Unlike the majority of webinar and video meeting hosted services, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The software can be quickly and easily installed in Ready to start using in no time.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Deliver an unlimited number of digital broadcasts to as many viewers as you like.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Your presentations will work on all kinds of devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: You can add a complex registration system that lets you collect the contact details of every person who registers, add them to an autoresponder system and send each of your contacts webinar reminders and follow-up e-mails.
- Selling Features: Timed buttons, video overlays and countdown timers let you reveal elements to your audience like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that appear at specific points in a presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you control the system and own all the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they fail to show up. You can add leads to your auto-responder and send them your replay later!
- Excellent AV Quality: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcasting system to provide high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Just click on the “Go” button and begin your broadcast. The plugin will automatically record it.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a range of quality design templates, giving you control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also gives you the ability to replay pre-recorded presentations and gives plugin users additional features for replays such as:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the deadline has passed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Feature: Schedule replays to become available unregistered users, or restrict viewing to event registrants only.
Here are a couple of the testimonials and comments that customers have submitted for the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
Convert your slide presentations and seminars into instant information products and generate ongoing sources of income with the RunClick webinar software installed on your website.
The plugin automatically records your events, so with a little imagination and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly grow your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not an expert in your niche yet, you can easily set up presentations featuring invited experts who will reply to your questions or talk about a specific subject and provide much of the content for your webcasts. This gives you high quality content that involved no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 30 day, complete money-back guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
The RunClick plugin license gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: The price of RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the price at the time this review was published. This may or may not be the actual price set by the software developer when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For ”how to” videos of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule virtual meetings and provide high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you plan to provide web-based information to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WP-powered site.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Plugin