Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a great and effective way to do business, teach information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing software can be quite expensive for many businesses, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and limiting the number of people who can register.
Fortunately, if you run a WordPress website or blog, there is now a way to run webinars with no limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar And Video Conferencing Plugin For WP
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WP webinar & video conferencing plugin lets you take Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcasting application, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful web broadcasting application, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick lets you take advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up features, giving you a complete webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use webinar software that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your attendees, close sales live online, turn your sales presentations into ever green webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Plugin
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
RunClick lets you run unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Fees
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your web meetings, RunClick allows you to present your information to an unlimited number of attendees.
No Monthly Expenses
Some webinar/video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or require you to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no events planned for that month. Some other services, for example, cost around $500 per month.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick lets you hold virtual meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own infrastructure to deliver superior audio and video quality to your meetings.
- Improve User Engagement: You can chat live, run surveys and share real-time information digitally with users to boost your interactivity and track performance with real-time reports.
- Earn Repeat Revenue: Your presentations are automatically recorded, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from evergreen presentations.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that provides a range of great features to WP users. Here are just a few:
- Easy And Fast Setup: Unlike most webinar and video conferencing solutions that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The software can be quickly set up in Be up and running in just minutes.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Run unlimited webinars to audience.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Your presentations will display great on all devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: A complete registration system can be added that lets you capture the contact information of everyone who registers, add them to your auto-responder system and send each of your registrants webinar reminders and follow-up e-mails.
- Selling Features: Timed buttons, buy button overlays and expiring timers let you reveal elements to your audience like order buttons, links and polls that appear at the right moment of a broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and all the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your presentation. You can add leads to your autoresponder and send them your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Quality Audio & Video: RunClick employs Google’s own webcast system to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your presentations.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Just click on the “Go” button and start running your presentation. The plugin will automatically begin recording everything.
- Control Over Your Branding: RunClick includes a variety of quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also gives you the ability to replay your recorded webinars and gives plugin users additional replay features like:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the replay time has lapsed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Feature: You can set your replays to be available anyone and everyone, or restrict viewing to confirmed users only.
Here are a few of the testimonials customers have submitted regarding RunClick:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
You can instantly create information products from your powerpoint presentations and seminars and develop residual streams of revenue with the RunClick webinar plugin for WordPress installed on your website.
The plugin automatically records all of your events, so with a little ingenuity and a small investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not so highly respected in your industry yet, you can record web interviews featuring well-known guests who will then answer all of your questions or talk about a specific topic creating thus much of the content for the webinars. This will give you exclusive content that involves no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, thirty day, 100% refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be downloaded for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: The cost of purchasing the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Currently, the plugin is selling for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual price set by the plugin seller when you visit the product site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing information:
For a demo video of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule web-based meetings and provide high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to deliver training to long-distance customers, hold virtual meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we highly recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-driven site.
For more details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar Plugin For WordPress