Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinars are a time-saving and effective way to do business, teach information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing these tools and services can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some services requiring monthly subscriptions, and limiting the number of viewers who can attend.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferencing with no limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar and video conferencing plugin for WordPress lets you use Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcasting tool, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcasting system, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no extra cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up features, giving you a complete webinar and video conferencing and marketing solution.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-configure webinar plugin for WP that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live, turn your sales presentations into ever green webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
Go here to learn more about the plugin: RunClick – Webinar And Video Conferencing Plugin For WP
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
No Limits On Events
RunClick lets you hold as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Monthly Expenses
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your webinars, RunClick lets you stream your information to an unlimited number of registrants.
No Monthly Costs
Some webinar and video conferencing services can be very expensive or require you to stay subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no new events planned for that month. Some services, for example, can run up to around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits include:
- Web-Based Meetings: RunClick lets you schedule online meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, monitor attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s video meeting technology to provide superior video and audio quality to your virtual meetings.
- Improve Engagement: You can chat, survey and share real-time information virtually with users to increase your interactivity and track results with real-time reports.
- Profit With Evergreen Products: Your training broadcasts are automatically captured, enabling you to set up ongoing replays and profit from evergreen content.
RunClick is a total webinar solution that provides a number of great features to site owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast Installation And Setup: Unlike the majority of webinar and video conferencing services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on a domain. The software can be set up in in a few minutes..
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Stream an unlimited number of webinars to as many participants as you want.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Webinars work on all types of devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In System For Capturing Leads: A complete registration system can be added that allows you to capture the contact information of everyone who registers, add them to your autoresponder system and send each of your registrants reminders and follow-up messages.
- Sales Conversion Options: Timed buttons, overlays and countdown timers let you display elements to your audience like buy buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at specific points in a streamed broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you control the system and the leads, you can follow up with everyone who registers, even if they don’t attend your webinar. You can add leads to your auto-responder and send them your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Audio And Video Quality: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcast application to deliver high audio and visual quality to your presentations.
- Automatic Webinar Capture: Simply press “Go” and begin your presentation. The software will automatically start recording everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of high quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded sessions and gives software users extra features for replays like:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. After the deadline has passed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Options: You can schedule your replays to show anyone and everyone, or restrict viewing to registered users only.
Here are some of the testimonials plugin users have written about RunClick:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
You can instantly create info products from your powerpoint presentations and seminars and create recurring streams of income with the RunClick WordPress webinar and video conferencing software installed on your web site.
The plugin automatically records your content, so with a little bit of planning and a small investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your business and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you have little expertize in your profession yet, you can easily promote online interviews featuring guest speakers who will answer your questions or talk about a specific subject creating thus much of the information for your presentations. This will provide you with exclusive content that involved no expertise on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be accessed for a one-time fee of US$97.
Note: The price of RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the price at the time this content was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin seller when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing details here:
Additional Plugin Information
For demo videos of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold online meetings and make high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more without limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to deliver web-based information to remote users, hold virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WP site.
For more details, visit the plugin website here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar & Video Conferencing Software