Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software tools are a great and effective way to do business, teach information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using these tools can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or limiting the number of people who can attend.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars and video meetings with no limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar and video conferencing plugin lets you take Google Hangouts, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcasting system, but it’s not really a business marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow up functionality, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress webinar and video conferencing plugin that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live online, turn your sales presentations into webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your web site:
RunClick lets you hold as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Monthly Expenses
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your web conferences, RunClick allows you to present information to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Ongoing Costs
Some webinar and video conferencing services can be very expensive or require businesses to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned. Some solutions, for example, cost around $500 per month.
Additional benefits of RunClick include:
- Virtual Meetings: RunClick lets you hold virtual meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own video conferencing technology to provide superior audiovisual quality to your meetings.
- Boost User Engagement: You can chat, survey and share real-time digital information with viewers to improve your interactivity and track performance with real-time reporting tools.
- Profit With Evergreen Products: Your webinars are automatically captured, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and make repeat income from ”ever green” webinars.
RunClick is a complete webinar and digital conferencing solution that offers a range of features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast Setup: Unlike many webinar and web meeting hosted services, RunClick installs easily on a domain. The software can be quickly and easily installed in less than ten minutes.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Deliver an unlimited number of digital broadcasts to an unlimited number of attendees.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Works On All Devices: Webinars work on all types of devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In System For Capturing Leads: You can add a complex registration system that allows you to capture contact details for every person who registers, add them to an autoresponder system and send all your contacts webinar reminders and follow-up messages.
- Sales Conversion Features: Timed buttons, overlays and expiring timers let you display elements to your audience like buy buttons, hyperlinks and polls that appear at the right moment of a broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you manage the system and all the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they fail to attend. RunClick lets you add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your webinar replay later!
- High AV Quality: RunClick employs Google’s own webcast application to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your presentations.
- Automatic Capture: Simply click on the “Go” button and begin your broadcast. The software will automatically record everything.
- Control Of Your Brand: RunClick includes a range of professional templates, providing you with control of your pages and your branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded webinars and gives users additional options for replays such as:
- Timed Availability: You can set the time for replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. Once the deadline has lapsed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Options: Set replays to show anyone and everyone, or restrict access to event registrants only.
Below are just some testimonials and comments that plugin users have written about RunClick:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
Turn your powerpoint presentations and training broadcasts into instant information products and create recurring sources of income with the RunClick webinar software installed on your site.
The plugin automatically records all of your presentations, so with a little bit of imagination and a small investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly grow your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not an expert in your field yet, you can promote webcasts featuring invited experts who will then answer all of your questions or talk about a specific subject and create much of the information for the webinars. This provides you with high quality content that needs no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, complete refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
The RunClick plugin license gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: The cost of purchasing the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. When we last checked, the plugin is being retailed for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual price charged by the software developer when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price:
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold virtual conferences and deliver high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to deliver web-based information to long-distance customers, hold online meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WP site.
For more details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin