Webinars, webcasts and video conferencing services are now vitally essential for doing business today.
Digital business productivity tools like webinars and video conferencing applications enable people to make presentations online, work together remotely, save valuable time and work more productively. These tools are also environmentally-friendly as they greatly reduce the environmental impact caused by traveling, and provide people with many other benefits and advantages, such as making the work environment safer, etc…
Businesses are always looking for new methods to increase customer interactivity, reduce costs, save time and money, work more efficiently and sell more products and services. Webinars and web conferencing applications enable you to do this quite easily.
Webinars can increase your business in lots of ways. You can use webinars to inform people and raise awareness about your products and services, deliver timely events and training sessions to an engaged audience who can ask you questions and provide you with instant feedback, help users clarify any issues they may have, and reach a worldwide audience of prospective customers for your business, events, workshops, services, membership sites, etc…
Additionally, webinars let you build new relationships, grow your lists and even create new info products “on the fly” just by recording your sessions and repurposing these as videos, audio products, slides with transcriptions … including offline goods such as DVDs.
Webinar and video meeting tools, then, are a fantastic and effective way to do business, teach and learn new information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar software can be quite expensive for many businesses, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or restricting the number of people who can attend.
Fortunately, if you run a WP-driven website, there is now a way to run webinars and video meetings with no limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WordPress Webinar Software
The RunClick video conferencing plugin lets you use Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcasting application, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful web broadcasting system, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up features, providing you with a complete webinar and video conferencing and marketing solution.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress video conferencing plugin that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with attendees, close sales live online, turn your business presentations into ever green webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
For more details go here: RunClick
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
No Limits On Events
RunClick lets you hold as many webinars, web meetings, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Expenses
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your webinars, RunClick allows you to broadcast information to an unlimited number of participants.
No Ongoing Costs
Many webinar/video conferencing services can be quite expensive or require customers to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned. Some solutions, for example, cost around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits and advantages include:
- Hold Web-Based Meetings: RunClick lets you run web-based meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s technology to provide superior video and audio quality to your meetings.
- Increase User Engagement: You can chat, run live surveys and share real-time information digitally with viewers to increase your interactivity and track results with real-time reporting.
- Profit On An Ongoing Basis: Your digital broadcasts are automatically recorded, enabling you to set up ongoing replays and generate recurring income from ”ever green” webinars.
RunClick is a total webinar and online conferencing solution that provides many great features to web site owners. Here are just some:
- Easy And Fast Setup: Unlike most webinar and video conferencing solutions that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The whole system can be installed and set up in Be up and running in very little time.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Stream an unlimited number of webinars to audience.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Plays On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Your presentations will work on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated System For Capturing Leads: You can add a full registration system that allows you to capture contact information for every person who registers, add them to your autoresponder system and send webinar reminders and follow-up messages to all of your contacts.
- Selling Features: Timed buttons, link overlays and countdown timers let you reveal elements to your audience like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at specific points in your presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you manage the system and all the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your webinar. You can add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your webinar replay later!
- Excellent Audio And Video Quality: RunClick uses Google’s own webcast system to provide high audio and visual quality to your broadcasts.
- Automatic Recording: Just press “Go” and start your broadcast. The software will automatically start recording it.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of high quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also allows you to replay your recorded sessions and gives you additional options for replays such as:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the deadline has passed, replays then become automatically unavailable.
- Replay Access Feature: Schedule your replays to become available to any member of the public, or restrict access to registrants only.
Below are a couple of the testimonials users have provided for the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
You can instantly create digital products from your powerpoint presentations and training broadcasts and develop new streams of income with the RunClick video conferencing plugin installed on your website.
The software automatically records your broadcasts, so with a little bit of imagination and a small investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly grow your range of products and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little expertize in your field yet, you can promote online interviews featuring invited experts who will then answer all of your questions or discuss a specific subject creating thus much of the information for the webcasts. This will provide you with high quality content that required no expert knowledge on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
RunClick gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Note: Pricing for the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the price at the time this content was written. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the plugin author when you visit the product site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details: RunClick – WP Video Conferencing Plugin
Additional Plugin Info
For ”how-to” videos of the plugin in action, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule online meetings and provide high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to deliver web-based information to remote users, hold online meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-powered site.
For more information, visit the plugin website here: RunClick – WP Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin
Check Out These Other Themes And Plugins:
Disclaimer: This site is not associated with WordPress or any of the products mentioned on this website. We may receive a financial benefit or affiliate commission from purchases of third-party products advertised, reviewed or linked from this site. All images and information sourced from product websites remain the copyright of their respective owners and comply with all license terms and agreements of use.
Did you enjoy this article? If so, please take a moment to share this tutorial using the share buttons below.