Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software tools are a useful and effective way to do business, teach new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using these tools can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and limiting the number of participants who can register.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars with no limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick video conferencing software allows you to use Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcasting software, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing web broadcasting application, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick takes advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up features, providing you with a complete webinar and video conferencing and marketing system.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use video conferencing software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your viewers, close sales live online, turn your sales presentations into webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
More info: RunClick – Video Conferencing Plugin
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP website:
RunClick lets you run unlimited webinars, web meetings, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Monthly Fees
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your web meetings, RunClick allows you to promote your message to an unlimited number of attendees.
No Monthly Costs
Many webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or require businesses to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned for that month. Some other solutions, for example, can charge around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits of the RunClick plugin include:
- Hold Web-Based Meetings: RunClick allows you to run web-based meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s web meeting infrastructure to deliver superior audio and video quality to your meetings.
- Increase User Interactivity: You can chat, run live surveys and share real-time information with attendees to boost your engagement and track performance with real-time reports.
- Profit On An Ongoing Basis: Your training broadcasts are automatically captured, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from evergreen webinars.
RunClick is a total webinar solution that provides a range of features to WordPress users. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy Setup & Installation: Unlike the majority of webinar and video conferencing hosted services, RunClick installs easily on a domain. The software can be quickly and easily installed in around ten minutes or less.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Present unlimited digital broadcasts to an unlimited number of attendees.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Works On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Webinars display just fine on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated System For Capturing Leads: A full registration system can be added that lets you capture contact details for every person who registers, add them to your auto-responder system and send all your contacts reminders and follow-up messages.
- Sales Conversion Options: Timed buttons, overlays and countdown timers let you display things like buy buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at the right moment of your presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you control the system and own all of the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they don’t attend your presentation. You can add leads to your autoresponder and send them your webinar replay later!
- High AV Quality: RunClick employs Google’s own webcast application to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your broadcasts.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Simply click on “Go” and begin your broadcast. The plugin will automatically start recording everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of professionally-designed templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also gives you the ability to replay your recorded broadcasts and gives you extra options for replays like:
- Timed Availability: You can set the time for replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. Once the replay time has passed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Feature: You can set your replays to display anyone and everyone, or restrict viewing to registrants only.
Below are a few of the testimonials customers have provided for the RunClick plugin:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
You can instantly create information products from your slide presentations and seminars and develop additional sources of income with the RunClick WordPress video conferencing plugin installed on your site.
The software automatically records your broadcasts, so with a little ingenuity and a small investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not an expert in your area of interest yet, you can promote webinars featuring guest speakers who will then answer all of your questions or present information on a specific area creating thus much of the content for the webinars. This will give you high quality content that requires you to have no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
RunClick gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: Pricing details of the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The price shown above was current at the time this review was published. This may not be the actual price set by the plugin author when you visit the product website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule online meetings and make high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to provide training to remote users, manage online meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
To learn more, visit the plugin website here: RunClick – WP Video Conferencing Plugin