Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and web conferencing tools are a practical and effective way to do business, promote new information and discuss ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing these tools and services can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some requiring monthly subscriptions, and/or restricting the number of viewers who can attend.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars with no limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WordPress Video Conferencing Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar plugin for WP allows you to use Google Hangouts, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing web broadcasting application, but it’s not a business marketing solution. RunClick lets you take advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-configure WordPress webinar & video conferencing software that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your prospective customers, close sales live over the web, turn your business presentations into ever green webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: RunClick – Webinar Plugin
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP web site:
With RunClick you can hold as many webinars, web meetings, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Expenses
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your web meetings, RunClick lets you present information to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Monthly Fees
Some webinar/video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require businesses to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned for that month. Some other services, for example, cost around $500 per month.
Additional plugin benefits include:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to hold virtual meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own virtual meeting technology to deliver superior audio and video quality to your meetings.
- Improve Interactivity: You can chat, survey and share live information virtually with users to increase your interactivity and monitor results with real-time reports.
- Generate Residual Streams Of Revenue: Your presentations are automatically recorded, allowing you to set up ongoing replays and make money from pre-recorded information.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that offers many features to web site owners. Here are just some of these:
- Easy And Fast Installation And Setup: Unlike the majority of webinar and video conferencing hosted solutions, RunClick installs easily on a domain. Leads can be added to your auto-responder and emailed a link to your replay later!
- Excellent AV Quality: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcasting application to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your presentations.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Simply click on the “Go” button and start your training. The software will automatically start recording it.
- Control Over Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and your branding. You can also add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded sessions and gives users additional replay features like:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule your replays to be available and display expiring timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the scheduled time period has lapsed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Options: Set your replays to broadcast to any member of the public, or restrict viewing to confirmed users only.
Here are just some testimonials plugin customers have provided for RunClick:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
Turn your powerpoint presentations and seminars into instant information products and generate repeat streams of revenue with the RunClick webinar plugin installed on your website or blog.
The plugin automatically records your broadcasts, so with a little creativity and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not that well-known in your industry yet, you can record video interviews featuring well-known guests who will reply to your questions or discuss a specific subject creating thus most of the information for the presentations. This will provide you with exclusive content that needs no expert knowledge on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, thirty day, complete money-back guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
The RunClick software license gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: The cost of purchasing the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the software retails for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual price set by the plugin seller when you visit the site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing here:
For a demo video showing how the plugin works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule online meetings and deliver high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more without limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to provide assistance to long-distance customers, hold online meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-powered site.
To learn more, visit the plugin website: RunClick – Webinar & Video Conferencing Software