This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation tutorial series, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Installing a WordPress website or blog:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some third-party programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, installation step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Installing WordPress – An Overview
Is there a fast way to install WordPress?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every component of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation training module contains easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing WordPress, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in these tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some programs to install WordPress. These applications are not difficult to learn and we cover these in our WordPress installation tutorials.
WP Installation Process
For best results, we strongly recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the exact order shown below:
- What To Do Before Installing WordPress
- Register A Domain Name
- How To Find Available Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- How To Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After you have completed the training in this module, you will know how to install a brand new website or blog on any domain name. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then take you step-by-step through the process of configuring your website or blog.
WordPress Installation – Additional Resources
Before you start, we recommend becoming familiar with these training modules:
In addition to our step-by-step tutorials, we suggest watching the videos below:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- How To Use FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the same comprehensive library of WordPress tutorials published here on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress ’how to’ video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard via the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to access WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click the button below to get started …
"Your training is the best in the world! It is simple, yet detailed, direct, understandable, memorable, and complete." Andrea Adams, FinancialJourney.org