This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation tutorial series, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install WordPress:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself (of course, if you want to save time, then, by all means consider using WordPress developers). To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some 3rd-party programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in our WordPress installation tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, installation step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Installing WordPress – An Overview
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every step of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
This training module contains easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing a WordPress website or blog, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, using the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process covered in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use 3rd-party programs to install WordPress. These programs are not complicated and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
WordPress Site Installation Tutorials
We strongly recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the exact order listed below:
- What You Need To Do First Before Installing WordPress
- Registering A Domain Name
- How To Find Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Point Your Domain Name To Your Web Host
- Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account For Your Domain Name (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Installing WordPress Using cPanel – Fast Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (3 Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
Once you have completed the training in this module, you will know how to a brand new WordPress site or blog for business or personal use on your domain name. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then show you how to set up and configure your site.
Installing WordPress – Recommended Resources
Before you begin, we recommend going through the following modules:
We recommend watching the following video series in addition to the written step-by-step tutorials:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- How To Use FTP
- Using cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the same comprehensive library of WordPress tutorials we provide here on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard via the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to access WPTrainMe PRO at a very special price, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click on the link below to get started …
"Your training is the best in the world! It is simple, yet detailed, direct, understandable, memorable, and complete." Andrea Adams, FinancialJourney.org