This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation tutorial series, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install a WordPress website or blog:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself (of course, if you want to save time, then, by all means consider using the services of a professional WordPress developer). To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some third-party applications you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in these step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not hard. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
WordPress Installation – Overview
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every step of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation module includes easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing a WordPress site, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in these tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some third-party applications to install WordPress. These applications are not complicated and are covered in our WordPress installation tutorials.
For best results, we strongly recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the exact order listed below:
- What You Need To Do Before You Install WordPress
- Registering A Domain Name
- Finding Available Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Point Your Domain Name To Your Web Host
- Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Create An Email Account For Your Domain Name In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site Or Blog
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- How To Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After you have completed this training module, you will know how to easily a brand new WordPress site or blog for business or personal use. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then show you how to set up and configure your website or blog.
Installing WordPress – Additional Resources
Before you start, we recommend completing these modules:
We recommend watching the following videos in addition to the tutorials:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- Using cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WordPress Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to all of the comprehensive library of WordPress tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard with the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time searching for information online and help you master using WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click the link below to get started …
"Wow! I never knew there's so much to learn about WordPress! I bought one of the WordPress for Dummies three years ago, such authors need to be on this course!" - Rich Law, Create A Blog Now