This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation tutorials, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install a WordPress website or blog on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some applications you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not hard. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our WordPress installation tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Installing WordPress – An Overview
Is there a fast way to install WordPress?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every component of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation training module provides detailed tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing a WordPress website or blog, and takes you step-by-step through the WordPress installation process, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in these tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use 3rd-party applications to install WordPress. These applications are not hard to learn and are covered in our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials.
How To Install WordPress
For best results, we strongly recommend following the tutorials in this module in the exact order listed below:
- What You Need To Do First Before You Install WordPress
- Register A Domain Name
- How To Find Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account For Your Domain Name In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site Or Blog
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Installing WordPress Using cPanel – Fast Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After you have completed the training in this module, you will know how to install WordPress on your domain name with minimal technical knowledge. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then show you step-by-step how to set up and configure your site.
WordPress Installation – Additional Resources
Before you start, we recommend going through these modules:
We recommend watching the following video tutorials in addition to the step-by-step tutorials in this module:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- Using cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the same comprehensive library of WordPress tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard via the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Click the link below to get started …
"I am beyond impressed with what you have put together. I can tell that you put a ton of hard work into building what you have. You have the absolute best content on WordPress I have ever seen!" - Robert T. Jillie