This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation step-by-step training series, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on web development costs by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some third-party applications you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Overview Of The WordPress Installation Process
Is there a fast way to install WordPress?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every element of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation module includes easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that will show you exactly what to do before installing WordPress, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, using the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some third-party programs to install WordPress. These programs are not complicated and are covered in the tutorials.
Installing A WordPress Blog
We strongly recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the order shown below:
- What You Need To Do First Before Installing WordPress
- Registering A Domain Name
- How To Find Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Configure Your Domain Name Server
- Creating Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account For Your Domain Name (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site Or Blog
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Installing WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
Once you have completed this training module, you will know how to a brand new website or blog for business or personal use. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then take you step-by-step through the process of setting up and configuring your the settings on your new website or blog.
Installing WordPress – Recommended Resources
Before you start, we recommend completing these training modules:
In addition to our step-by-step tutorials in this module, we suggest watching the videos below:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- How To Use FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- Using Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the complete library of comprehensive WordPress tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard via the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time searching for information online and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to access WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Click on the link below to get started …
"I was absolutely amazed at the scope and breadth of these tutorials! The most in-depth training I have ever received on any subject!" - Myke O'Neill, DailyGreenPost.com