This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
By now, you should already have an understanding of why you should choose WordPress as the online platform to power your website or blog, and complete the website planning process.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install a WordPress website or blog on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself (of course, if you want to save time, then, by all means consider using web developers). To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some 3rd-party programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in these step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our WordPress installation tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Overview Of The WordPress Installation Process
Is there a fast way to install WordPress?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every step of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
This module includes detailed tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing the WordPress software, and takes you step-by-step through the WordPress installation process, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
(How To Install WordPress – click the above image to enlarge)
The installation process described in these tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use 3rd-party applications to install WordPress. These applications are not complicated and we cover these in the tutorials.
For best results, we strongly recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the exact order listed below:
- What To Do First Before You Install WordPress
- How To Register A Domain Name
- Finding Available Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- How To Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- Creating Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Create An Email Account For Your Domain Name In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After completing this training module, you will know how to a brand new WordPress site or blog for business or personal use. The WordPress Configuration tutorials will then take you through the process of setting up and configuring your website or blog.
Installing WordPress – Additional Resources
Before you begin, we recommend becoming familiar with these training modules:
In addition to the tutorials in this module, we recommend watching the videos below:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- Using cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the same comprehensive library of WordPress tutorials shown on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress ’how to’ video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard via the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time and help you master using WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
(WordPress Installation Guide)
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO at a special low price, click here.
Click on the button below to get started …
What To Do Before Installing WordPress
"I have used the tutorials to teach all of my clients and it has probably never been so easy for everyone to learn WordPress ... Now I don't need to buy all these very expensive video courses that often don't deliver what they promise." - Stefan Wendt, Internet Marketing Success Group