This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation tutorial series, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install WordPress:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on web development costs by learning to install WordPress yourself (of course, if you want to save time, then, by all means consider using professional services). To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some third-party programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in installation tutorials.
- Is not hard. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, installation tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
WordPress Installation Process – Overview
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every element of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation training module contains easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing a WordPress website or blog, and takes you step-by-step through the WordPress installation process, using the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in these tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some third-party programs to install WordPress. These programs are not complicated and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
How To Install WordPress
For best results, we recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the order shown below:
- What To Do Before You Install WordPress
- Register A Domain Name
- How To Find Available Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- How To Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Point Your Domain Name To Your Web Host
- Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
Once you have completed this training module, you will know how to easily install WordPress on your own domain name with minimal technical knowledge. The WordPress Configuration tutorials will then show you how to set up and configure your site.
Installing WordPress – Additional Resources
Before you begin, we recommend going through the following training modules:
We suggest watching the following video tutorials in addition to our step-by-step tutorials:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- Using cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the complete library of WordPress step-by-step tutorials provided on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard via the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time and help you master the basics of using WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO at a special low price, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click on the button below to get started …
"Learning WordPress has been a huge stumbling block for me. I've been looking for something that covers absolutely everything but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Thank you so much ... you have just provided me with what I have been looking for! Truly appreciated!" - Tanya