This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation tutorials, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Installing WordPress on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on web development costs by learning to install WordPress yourself (of course, if you want to save time, then, by all means consider using professional services). To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some 3rd-party programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, installation step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Overview Of The WordPress Installation Process
Is there a fast way to install WordPress?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every step of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation training module provides easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that will show you exactly what to do before installing the WordPress application, and takes you step-by-step through the WordPress installation process, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process covered in these tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some applications to install WordPress. These applications are not complicated and we cover these in installation step-by-step tutorials.
For best results, we strongly recommend following the tutorials in this module in the exact order shown below:
- What To Do Before You Install WordPress
- Register A Domain Name
- How To Find Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- How To Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Configure Your Domain Name Server
- Creating Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Create An Email Account For Your Domain Name In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After completing the training in this module, you will know how to a brand new WordPress site or blog for business or personal use on your own domain name. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then take you through the process of setting up and configuring your the settings on your new site.
WordPress Installation – Recommended Resources
Before you begin this module, we recommend becoming familiar with these training modules:
In addition to the tutorials, we recommend watching the following video tutorials:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- How To Use FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- Using Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the same comprehensive library of WordPress tutorials provided on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard with the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time and help you master using WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to access WPTrainMe PRO at a very special price, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click on the link below to get started …
"Wow! I never knew there's so much to learn about WordPress! I bought one of the WordPress for Dummies three years ago, such authors need to be on this course!" - Rich Law, Create A Blog Now
Disclaimer: WordPress and its related trademarks are registered trademarks of Automattic, Inc. This site is not affiliated with nor sponsored by Automattic, Inc. or the WordPress Open Source project. This site and the services and products offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by WordPress, nor have they been reviewed, certified, or tested by WordPress. The owner, contributors and/or advertisers may derive financial benefit from sales of items reviewed, linked to, or advertised on this site.
Was this article useful? Feel free to use the share buttons below to share this tutorial with with other new website owners.