This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation step-by-step training module, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog on your own domain name with no coding skills required.
Table of Contents
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Installing a WordPress website or blog on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not hard. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Overview Of The WordPress Installation Process
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every component of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
This module includes easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that will show you exactly what to do before installing a WordPress site, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, using the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some applications to install WordPress. These applications are not complicated and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
We recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the order listed below:
- What You Need To Do Before You Install WordPress
- Registering A Domain Name
- Finding Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- How To Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- How To Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- How To Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (3 Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After completing the training in this module, you will know how to a brand new WordPress site or blog for business or personal use on your own domain. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then take you through the process of setting up and configuring your site.
WordPress Installation – Additional Resources
Before you begin this module, we recommend that you become familiar with these modules:
We recommend watching the following videos in addition to our tutorials in this module:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the same detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials published here on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress ’how to’ video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard via the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time searching for information online and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO at a special low price, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click on the link below to get started …