This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Installing WordPress on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself (of course, if you want to save time, then, by all means consider using professional services). To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some third-party programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in our WordPress installation tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Installing WordPress – An Overview
Is there a fast way to install WordPress?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every element of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
This training module contains detailed tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing the WordPress software, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, using the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process covered in these tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some third-party programs to install WordPress. These programs are not difficult to learn and we cover these in our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials.
We recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the exact order shown below:
- What To Do First Before You Install WordPress
- How To Register A Domain Name
- How To Find Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- How To Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- Creating Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- How To Create An Email Account In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- How To Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (3 Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After you have completed this training module, you will know how to a brand new site or blog for business or personal use. The WordPress Configuration tutorials will then show you how to configure your website or blog.
WordPress Installation – Recommended Resources
Before you begin, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following training modules:
We recommend watching the following video tutorials in addition to our step-by-step tutorials:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WordPress Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the same detailed WordPress tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress ’how to’ video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard using the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time searching for information online and help you master using WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click the link below to get started …
"Learning WordPress has been a huge stumbling block for me. I've been looking for something that covers absolutely everything but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Thank you so much ... you have just provided me with what I have been looking for! Truly appreciated!" - Tanya
Disclaimer: WordPress and its related trademarks are registered trademarks of Automattic, Inc. This site and the services and products offered on this site are not affiliated, associated, sponsored, or endorsed by WordPress, nor have they been reviewed, tested, or certified by WordPress. The owner, contributors and/or advertisers may derive financial benefit from sales of items reviewed, linked to, or advertised on this site.
Have you found this post useful? If so, please use the social links below to share this article with other online users.