This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation tutorials, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Installing a WordPress website or blog on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself (of course, if you want to save time, then, by all means consider using WordPress developers). To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in installation tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, installation step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Installing WordPress – An Overview
Is there a fast way to install WordPress?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every step of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
This module includes detailed tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing the WordPress software, and takes you step-by-step through the WordPress installation process, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in these tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use 3rd-party applications to install WordPress. These programs are not hard to learn and we cover these in our WordPress installation tutorials.
WordPress Site Installation Tutorials
We recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the order shown below:
- What You Need To Do First Before Installing WordPress
- Registering A Domain Name
- Finding Available Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- Setting Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- How To Create An Email Account In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site Or Blog
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Installing WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After you have completed this training module, you will know how to easily a brand new website or blog for business or personal use. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then show you step-by-step how to set up and configure your the settings on your new website or blog.
Installing WordPress – Additional Resources
Before you start, we recommend becoming familiar with the following training modules:
We suggest watching the following video tutorials in addition to the written tutorials:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- How To Use FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- Using Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to all of the detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials shown on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress ’how to’ video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard with the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time and help you master the basics of using WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to access WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click the link below to get started …
"If you're new to WordPress, this can stand on its own as a training course and will stay with you as you progress from beginner to advanced and even guru status." - Bruce (Columbus, Ohio)