This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation tutorials, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Installing a WordPress website or blog:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some applications you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in these step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not hard. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
WordPress Installation – Overview
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every component of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation module provides detailed tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing WordPress, and takes you step-by-step through the WordPress installation process, using the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some programs to install WordPress. These applications are not complicated and we cover these in the tutorials.
For best results, we recommend following the tutorials in this module in the exact order shown below:
- What To Do Before You Install WordPress
- Register A Domain Name
- Finding Available Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- How To Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Configure Your Domain Name Server
- Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site Or Blog
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Installing WordPress Using cPanel – Fast Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (3 Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After you have completed the training in this module, you will know how to install a brand new site or blog on your own domain name. The WordPress Configuration tutorials will then show you how to configure your the settings on your website or blog.
WordPress Installation – Recommended Resources
Before you begin this module, we recommend becoming familiar with the following training modules:
In addition to our step-by-step tutorials in this module, we recommend watching the following videos:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- How To Use FTP
- Using cPanel
- Using Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to all of the detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress ’how to’ video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard via the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Click the button below to get started …
"I am beyond impressed with what you have put together. I can tell that you put a ton of hard work into building what you have. You have the absolute best content on WordPress I have ever seen!" - Robert T. Jillie