This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation step-by-step training series, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install WordPress:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on web development costs by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some 3rd-party programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not hard. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, installation tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Overview Of The WordPress Installation Process
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every element of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation training module contains detailed tutorials and checklists that will show you exactly what to do before installing WordPress, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process covered in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some third-party programs to install WordPress. These applications are not complicated and we cover these in our WordPress installation tutorials.
For best results, we recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the exact order shown below:
- What You Need To Do Before You Install WordPress
- Register A Domain Name
- How To Find Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Create An Email Account (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Installing WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (3 Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
Once you have completed the training in this module, you will know how to install a brand new WordPress site or blog on your domain name with minimal technical skills required. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then take you through the process of setting up and configuring your the settings on your website or blog.
WordPress Installation – Additional Resources
Before you begin, we recommend that you become familiar with the following training modules:
In addition to the step-by-step tutorials, we suggest watching the following videos:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- How To Use FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the same detailed WordPress tutorials provided on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress ’how to’ video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard using the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time searching for information online and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Click on the button below to get started …
"Learning WordPress has been a huge stumbling block for me. I've been looking for something that covers absolutely everything but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Thank you so much ... you have just provided me with what I have been looking for! Truly appreciated!" - Tanya