This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation tutorial series, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Installing a WordPress website or blog on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on web development costs by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some third-party programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our WordPress installation tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Overview Of The WordPress Installation Process
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every component of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation training module provides easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that will show you exactly what to do before installing WordPress, and takes you step-by-step through the WordPress installation process, using the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process covered in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some programs to install WordPress. These programs are not difficult to learn and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
How To Install WordPress
We recommend following the tutorials in this module in the exact order listed below:
- What You Need To Do Before You Install WordPress
- How To Register A Domain Name
- Finding Available Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Point Your Domain Name To Your Web Host
- How To Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account For Your Domain Name (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site Or Blog
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- How To Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After you have completed the training in this module, you will know how to install WordPress on any domain name with minimal technical knowledge. The WordPress Configuration tutorials will then show you step-by-step how to configure your site.
Installing WordPress – Recommended Resources
Before you begin, we recommend becoming familiar with these modules:
In addition to the step-by-step tutorials in this module, we suggest watching the video series below:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- Using cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WordPress Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the complete library of detailed WordPress tutorials we provide on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard with the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time searching for information online and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Click on the link below to get started …
"This is an awesome training series. I have a pretty good understanding of WordPress already, but this is helping me to move somewhere from intermediate to advanced user!" - Kim Lednum
Disclaimer: We are not associated with WordPress or any WordPress-related products mentioned on this website. We may derive financial benefits or affiliate commissions from the purchase of any third-party products advertised on this site. All product images remain the copyright of their respective owners, comply with all license terms and agreements of use are used solely for training or illustrative purposes.
Have you found this article useful? If so, please use the social buttons below to share this tutorial with with other website owners.