This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation step-by-step training series, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on web development costs by learning to install WordPress yourself (of course, if you want to save time, then, by all means consider using professional services). To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
WordPress Installation Process – Overview
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every element of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
This training module includes easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing WordPress, and takes you step-by-step through the WordPress installation process, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process covered in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use 3rd-party programs to install WordPress. These programs are not hard to learn and are covered in our WordPress installation tutorials.
We strongly recommend following the tutorials in this module in the exact order listed below:
- What You Need To Do Before Installing WordPress
- Registering A Domain Name
- Finding Available Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Point Your Domain Name To Your Web Host
- Creating Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- How To Create An Email Account (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site Or Blog
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After completing this training module, you will know how to a brand new website or blog for business or personal use. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then show you how to set up and configure your the settings on your new website or blog.
WordPress Installation – Recommended Resources
Before you begin, we recommend going through the following training modules:
In addition to the step-by-step tutorials in this module, we suggest watching the following video series:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- Using Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to all of the detailed WordPress tutorials provided on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard using the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time and help you master the basics of using WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to access WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Click the link below to get started …
"I have used the tutorials to teach all of my clients and it has probably never been so easy for everyone to learn WordPress ... Now I don't need to buy all these very expensive video courses that often don't deliver what they promise." - Stefan Wendt, Internet Marketing Success Group