This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation step-by-step training series, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Installing WordPress on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on web development costs by learning to install WordPress yourself (of course, if you want to save time, then, by all means consider using professional services). To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some applications you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, installation tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
WordPress Installation Process – Overview
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every element of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation training module includes easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing WordPress, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, using the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some programs to install WordPress. These applications are not complicated and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
We recommend following the tutorials in this module in the exact order listed below:
- What You Need To Do Before Installing WordPress
- Registering A Domain Name
- How To Find Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- How To Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- Creating Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account For Your Domain Name (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- How To Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After you have completed this training module, you will know how to a brand new WordPress site or blog for business or personal use on your own domain name. The WordPress Configuration tutorials will then show you how to set up and configure your site.
Installing WordPress – Additional Resources
Before you begin, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following modules:
We recommend watching the following video tutorials in addition to our tutorials in this module:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the complete library of comprehensive WordPress step-by-step tutorials we provide here on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard with the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time and help you master the basics of using WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to access WPTrainMe PRO at a special low price, click here.
Click on the button below to get started …
"This is an awesome training series. I have a pretty good understanding of WordPress already, but this is helping me to move somewhere from intermediate to advanced user!" - Kim Lednum
Disclaimer: We have no direct association with WordPress or any of the WordPress-related products promoted on this site. We may derive a financial benefit or affiliate commission from purchases of any third-party services or products advertised, endorsed or linked to our site. All images remain the copyright of their respective owners and comply with all license terms and agreements of use to the best of our knowledge.
Have you found this article useful? If so, please take a moment to use the social links below and share this article with other online users.