This tutorial is part of our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials, where we show you how to install a WordPress site or blog with no coding skills required.
WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install a WordPress website or blog on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on web development costs by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some 3rd-party programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials.
- Is not hard. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, installation step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
WordPress Installation Process – Overview
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every step of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation training module provides detailed tutorials and checklists that will show you exactly what to do before installing the WordPress application, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some programs to install WordPress. These programs are not hard to learn and we cover these in our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials.
Installing A WordPress Blog
We recommend following the tutorials in this module in the exact order listed below:
- What To Do Before Installing WordPress
- Register A Domain Name
- Finding Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- How To Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- Creating Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Create An Email Account In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- How To Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (3 Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After completing the training in this module, you will know how to easily a brand new WordPress site or blog for business or personal use on your domain. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then take you through the process of configuring your website or blog.
WordPress Installation – Recommended Resources
Before you begin, we recommend becoming familiar with the following modules:
We suggest watching the following video tutorials in addition to the written tutorials in this module:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- How To Use FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WordPress Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the complete library of detailed WordPress tutorials published here on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard with the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos will save you time and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to access WPTrainMe PRO at a very special price, click here.
Click on the link below to get started …
"These tutorials have so much information and are easy to understand. If you use WordPress or plan to in the future these will help you with everything you need to know." - Valisa (Mesa, Arizona)