The ability to track and see visitor behavior is most important to the success of your digital business.
The business management adage “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it” is as important in the digital economy as ever. If you don’t know what is happening when visitors arrive on your web pages, then how can you know what areas need improving?
Business owners have been searching for ways to track and analyze user behavior since web sites were first introduced. From simple counters that track visitors, to very powerful statistical tracking tools like Google Analytics and other applications which can capture an incredible level of key measurements.
Tracking visitor behavior is important for the success of your business, not just because it enables you to understand what visitors are doing so you can better your performance, but it’s also been proven that previous user behaviour is the most reliable indicator of future behaviour. It’s a more reliable indicator in fact, than demographics.
While the ability to analyze valuable details like how many unique web visitors are coming to your site, which pages they are landing on and leaving from, how long they are staying on your website for, what keywords people are searching for, average page views, referring sites, and so on, is vitally essential, wouldn’t it be great to be able to know precisely what users are clicking on, where they are visiting the longest for, which links they are clicking on, what parts of your site visitors are most interested in, and so on?
Fortunately, heatmap tracking technology makes this easy. Web heat maps can be used for displaying areas in a website page most frequently scanned by online visitors. Web heat maps can also be used alongside other forms of web analytic software and session replay tools.
If you use WordPress, then it’s easy to add heatmap tracking and video session replays to your collection of essential web site analysis tools with an easy-to-install and quite inexpensive WordPress-compatible software tool.
Heat Map Tracker – Live ClickTracking & HeatMap Tracker
Heat Map Tracker is technically not a WordPress plugin, but a software that works with WordPress (and other web applications) and that lets you visually track your site users’ every movement and generates instant heatmaps that show where they are clicking and where they scroll throughout your site content.
HeatMapTracker analytics tool also enables you to see your website from your visitor’s point of view.
For more details go here: Heat Map Tracker
The more accurate data you have about how your readers are engaging with your website, the more you can improve your website’s user experience. Imagine knowing the obstacles that have been preventing your visitors from fully accessing your site, like confusing navigation elements, or distracting ads. As the site owner, you can guide your visitors to perform certain actions, such as opting into your newsletter or clicking on specific links or buttons.
While Google Analytics has its overlay feature which can give you an idea of which links on your page are being clicked, a heatmap can also reveal any clicks that users are making on your site, regardless of whether these are actual links or not. This is important because if a heatmap analysis helps you discover that visitors are clicking on a graphic element that they suppose to be a link, but happens to not be a link, you can easily repair this by adding a link to the image, or make it crystal clear to your users that the image is not linked.
Heat maps, therefore, can be one of the best ways to test your site design, see how navigatable your site is and improve conversions.
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Heat Map Tracker to monitor user behaviour on your site:
Observe Everything Visitors Are Doing On Your Website
HeatMapTracker captures every user browsing movement on your site, enabling you to see all clicks, eye-tracking and page scrolling.
Full Control Without Restrictions
The software is hosted on your own server, giving you no-limit session recordings and playbacks.
Lifetime Updates & Enhancements
There is a one-time cost to purchase the script, after which you are then entitled to receive unlimited application upgrades and all future enhancements for free.
Additional benefits include:
- Improve User Experience: By seeing how visitors navigate your web pages, you can spot problems preventing visitors from taking desired actions and optimize your site.
- No More Guessing User Behaviour: The video recordings of your visitors’ sessions reveal exactly what is happening on your web pages. Click overlays let you know exactly which buttons and links users click on, which areas they are drawn to most on your site, how long they stay in a specific location, how far they navigate down your content and more! No more guesses or making wrong assumptions … just real data of what happens when visitors land on your site.
- Increase Online Sales: HeatMapTracker lets you increase visitor interaction with your business, which increases your online sales and conversion rates. There are a number of ways to do this and we go over several of these in the “Tips” section further below.
Heat Map Tracker Features
HeatMap Tracker provides many features for WordPress users. Here are just some of these:
- Fast and easy to install and set up. Goes to work in minutes.
- View heat maps by mouse-clicks, eye-tracking and scrolls. Track whether visitors are clicking your links, buttons, images and call to actions, see which areas of your content visitors look at and see how far down your sales pages your visitors scroll down to as an indicator of the length of time your content can keep them engaged. HeatMapTracker lets you review and analyze each and every visitor experience to help you see how they interact with your site or certain pages on your website.
- Unlimited session screen captures and user session playbacks. Do you need to provide summary reports to your CEO, Chief Digital Officer or stakeholders about your site’s performance? With Heat Map Tracker you can record visitors on your web pages for a few days, a few weeks, a month, or more!
- In-depth analytics. HeatMapTracker lets you see in-depth analytics and at-a-glance statistical reports with a summary of each project. Overview stats enables you to view how many total visitors, tracked pages and all recorded sessions HeatMapTracker has recorded for all projects. You can easily view which pages your users are gravitating towards and how they interact with each page’s content, allowing you to invest more time on pages that visitors care about. You can also access regional location data of your visitors and discover where they are visiting from.
The chart below shows how Heat Map Tracker measures up against competitors like CrazyEgg and Clicktale:
Here are a few of the testimonials that customers have published about HeatMap Tracker:
“This plugin is the ultimate tool if you need to analyze your site visitors behaviour, including clicks, pages visited, time spent on each page, and a load of other details.” Tudor Pangal, Dream.Decide.Act.Succeed.
“HeatMapTracker is a wonderful WordPress plugin that lets you analyze where visitors on your website click, most of all you can see exactly what your visitors doing.” Towhid Zaman, CEO & Founder at DevsCraft, LLC
“HeatMap Tracker is a product you HAVE to own – and you probably don’t even realise it yet – how will you know what isn’t working on your website unless you can track it? This one product has allowed me to get the “edge” on my competitors – don’t let your competitors beat you to it.” Gordon Drayson, Gordon Drayson OnlineBookingAssistant.com
HeatMap Tracker – Useful Tips
Here are just some of the many ways you can use Heat Map Tracker on your site to improve your results:
- Learn what works (i.e. where visitors click) and what doesn’t work (where visitors are not clicking). For example, are users engaging with your videos? Are they clicking on images believing that these may be links to somewhere else?
- Get practical information on ways to refine your landing pages, signup forms, subscriptions, screen resolution, etc.
- Get useful information on ways to create A/B split testing to improve conversions
- Get useful information prior to and during a website makeover, or if you decide to get a new WordPress theme for your website.
- Create “above the fold” experimentation to improve your website’s visitor impact, or maximize the impact of the site’s real estate elements on your readers, such as banners, navigational links, buttons, headlines, etc…
- Identify if a page element needs to be added, edited, or removed.
- Produce “before” and “after” comparison reports for digital services.
- Analyze if users tend to click images versus buttons vs text links, and how particular user segments interact within your website.
- Investigate suspected site security or vulnerabilities.
HeatMapTracker is part of the Digital Kickstart suite of products owned by Mark Thompson, a well-known online marketer with a solid reputation for delivering exceptional product quality and product support. The member download area includes video instructions for installing and configuring the software.
Heat Map Tracker comes in 3 separate versions:
- Basic License – Single installation only. Price = $197.00 One-time.
- Professional License – Use on up to 10 sites. Price = $297.00 One-off payment.
- Agency License – In addition to all of the features available in the other licenses (click tracking, heat maps, browser replays, unlimited recording / pageviews, free updates and enhancements and professional support), the Agency license allows you to install the software on unlimited sites, create client accounts, and set up automated PayPal client invoicing, making it ideal for digital marketing service providers. Price = $497.00 Single Payment.
Please Note: Pricing for HeatMapTracker can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Presently, the plugin sells for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual pricing charged by the product seller when you visit the plugin website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a video of the software in action, including instructions and tutorials, FAQ and more, visit the HeatMapTracker website.
Analytics services such as Google Analytics can give you some good information on things such as the number of people visiting your site, how they find it and what they do during their visits. However, if you want to really gain an understanding into how your web site and your content is helping your visitors to interact with your business online, then a heat map analytics software application can be extremely practical.
We recommend getting a copy of HeatMap Tracker if you want real-time heat maps and accurate visitor recordings with detailed user-behavior tracking & conversion optimization for better, engagement and for increasing sales of your products or services.
For full details, visit the software website here: HeatMap Tracker – Live ClickTracking And HeatMap Tracker