Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software are a useful and effective way to do business, promote information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using these tools and services can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many users, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and/or limiting the number of viewers who can attend.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferencing with no limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WP Video Conferencing Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WP webinar & video conferencing plugin allows you to take Google Hangouts, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcasting system, but it’s not a business marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no extra cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up features, giving you a complete webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use webinar software that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live over the web, turn your presentations into evergreen webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
Go here to learn more about this plugin: RunClick – Video Conferencing Software
Here are just a few of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WordPress web site:
With RunClick you can hold as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Costs
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick lets you present your information to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Monthly Costs
Many webinar/video conferencing services can be quite expensive or require users to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no events planned for that month. Some solutions, for example, can charge you hundreds of dollars per month.
Some additional benefits include the following:
- Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to run online meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own technology to provide superior audio and video quality to your virtual meetings.
- Boost Engagement: You can chat online, survey and share real-time information with users to boost your interactivity and monitor performance with real-time reporting.
- Create New Streams Of Income: Your digital broadcasts are automatically captured, allowing you to set up ongoing replays and earn recurring streams of revenue from pre-recorded content.
RunClick is a complete webinar and online conferencing solution that offers many features to web site owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy Setup: Unlike many webinar and web conferencing hosted solutions, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The software can be set up in around ten minutes.
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Deliver an unlimited number of webinars to as many attendees as you want.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Your presentations will work on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: You can add a complex registration system that allows you to capture contact information for everyone who registers, add them to your auto-responder system and send reminders and follow-up messages to each of your contacts.
- Sales Conversion Options: Timed buttons, link overlays and countdown timers let you reveal elements to your audience like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that appear at the right moment of your presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you control the system and the leads, you can follow up with everyone who registers, even if they fail to attend. You can add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your replay later!
- High Quality AV: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcast system to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Recording: Just click on the “Go” button and begin your training. The software will automatically record everything.
- Control Of Your Brand: RunClick includes a variety of professionally-designed templates, giving you control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded broadcasts and gives software users additional replay options such as:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. Once the deadline has passed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Feature: Schedule your replays to display to all members of the public, or restrict viewing to event registrants only.
Here are some of the testimonials that plugin users have written about RunClick:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
You can instantly create info products from your slide presentations and seminars and generate new sources of revenue with the RunClick WordPress video conferencing plugin installed on your web site.
The plugin automatically records all of your broadcasts, so with a little bit of planning and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly grow your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not that well-known in your market yet, you can set up presentations featuring well-known guests who will then reply to your questions or present information about a specific topic creating thus most of the information for your webinars. This gives you exclusive content that requires you to have no expertise on your behalf to create.
RunClick Plugin Support
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, full refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
The RunClick plugin license gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time fee of US$97.
Please Note: The price of RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. Currently, the product sells for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual price set by the plugin seller when you visit the product site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Information
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold online meetings and make high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you plan to provide support to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For full details, visit the plugin website: RunClick – WP Webinar And Video Conferencing Software