Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software tools are a fantastic and effective way to do business, teach information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using these tools can be very expensive for many users, with some services requiring monthly subscriptions, and limiting the number of people who can attend.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars and video meetings with no limitations or ongoing costs.
RunClick – Video Conferencing Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WordPress video conferencing plugin allows you to use Google Hangouts, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcast application, but it’s not really a business marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no additional cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, providing you with a total webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick is a very simple-to-install and easy-to-use WP webinar and video conferencing plugin that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your prospective customers, close sales live, turn your business presentations into webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up marketing campaigns.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: RunClick
Benefits Of Using RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your site:
With RunClick you can run unlimited webinars, web conferences, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Fees
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can attend your webinars, RunClick allows you to promote your message to an unlimited number of participants.
No Ongoing Fees
Some webinar and video conferencing services can be quite expensive or require businesses to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned. Some services, for example, cost hundreds of $$$ per month.
Some additional benefits include the following:
- Web-Based Meetings: RunClick allows you to run online meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s infrastructure to provide superior audiovisual quality to your virtual meetings.
- Increase User Interactivity: You can chat, run live surveys and share live digital information with viewers to boost your engagement and track performance with real-time reporting.
- Profit Forever: Your webinars are automatically recorded, allowing you to schedule ongoing replays and earn passive revenue from ”ever green” content.
RunClick is a complete webinar and digital conferencing solution that provides many features to website owners. Here are just a few:
- Easy Installation And Setup: Unlike the majority of webinar and web meeting solutions that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The whole system can be installed and set up in about 10 minutes or less.
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Run an unlimited number of digital broadcasts to as many viewers as you like.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Works On All Devices: Your presentations will work on all types of devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In System For Capturing Leads: A complete registration system can be added that allows you to collect contact information for every person who registers, add them to your auto-responder system and send each of your contacts reminders and follow-up messages.
- Sales Conversion Options: Timed buttons, overlays and expiring timers let you reveal things like order buttons, links and polls that appear at specific points in a presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and own all of the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they don’t attend your presentation. You can add leads to your auto-responder and send them your webinar replay later!
- High Audio & Video Quality: RunClick uses Google’s own webcast application to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your web conferences.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Simply click on “Go” and start your training. The software will automatically record everything.
- Control Of Your Branding: RunClick includes a range of professionally-designed templates, providing you with control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded webinars and gives plugin users extra features for replays like:
- Timed Availability: You can set the time for your replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize attendance. Once the replay time has passed, replays are then taken down automatically.
- Replay Access Options: You can set replays to broadcast to any member of the public, or restrict access to event registrants only.
Here are some of the testimonials that plugin users have published about the RunClick plugin:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
“I seldom considered running webinars because of the cost associated with them. Your plugin changed all that.” Robert Blake
You can instantly create information products from your slide presentations and training broadcasts and generate ongoing streams of revenue with the RunClick video conferencing software installed on your site.
The plugin automatically records all of your presentations, so with a little bit of ingenuity and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly grow your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you are not somebody in your profession yet, you can easily run online interviews featuring guest speakers who will reply to your questions or present information on a specific area and provide most of the content for your presentations. This will provide you with high quality content that required no expert knowledge on your behalf to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 30 day, 100% refund guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
The RunClick software license gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: The price of the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. Presently, the product is being retailed for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin developer when you visit the product website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video showing how the plugin works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule online conferences and make high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more with no limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to deliver training to long-distance customers, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we highly recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-driven site.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Plugin