Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Read our new post here or visit the website to learn more about this product.
Webinar software tools are a great and effective way to do business, learn new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive for many users, with some services requiring you to remain subscribed and pay ongoing fees, and limiting the number of participants who can register.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferences without limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WordPress video conferencing plugin allows you to create a professional video conferencing platform on your WP site using Google’s own webcast application, Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is a powerful broadcast system, but it’s not a marketing solution. RunClick takes advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no extra cost, plus built-in lead capture and follow-up features, delivering your business a complete webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick (previously called “Hangout Plugin”) is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use WP webinar and video conferencing plugin that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your viewers, close sales live, turn your business presentations into evergreen webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
More info: RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP web site:
No Limits On Events
With RunClick you can hold as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Expenses
Unlike a number of solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your webinars, RunClick allows you to deliver your information to an unlimited number of participants.
No Monthly Expenses
Many webinar/video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require you to stay subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if you have no events planned. Some other services, for example, cost hundreds of dollars per month.
Some additional benefits of RunClick include the following:
- Virtual Meetings: RunClick lets you run online meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s own technology to provide better audio and video quality to your meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Increase Engagement: You can chat, survey and share live virtual information with viewers to improve your interactivity and monitor results with real-time reporting data.
- Profit With Evergreen Products: Your webinars are automatically recorded, allowing you to set up ongoing replays and earn repeat streams of revenue from evergreen information.
RunClick is a complete webinar and online conferencing solution that offers a number of great features to website owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy Installation & Setup: Unlike the majority of webinar and web meeting solutions that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The entire system can be quickly and easily set up in in minutes..
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Stream unlimited webinars to audience.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and Google buttons.
- Works On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Webinars work on all devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated Lead Capture System: You can add a complex registration system that lets you collect the contact details of every person who registers to attend your event, add them to an autoresponder system and send each of your leads webinar reminders and follow-up messages.
- Sales Options: Timed buttons, buy button overlays and expiring timers let you reveal things like buy buttons, hyperlinks and polls that display at specific points in your broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Because you control the system and all the leads, you can follow up with everyone who registers, even if they don’t attend your webinar. The plugin allows you to add leads to your autoresponder and send them your replay later!
- High Quality AV: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcast system to deliver high audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Just click on the “Go” button and begin your broadcast. The plugin will automatically record everything.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a range of high quality templates, providing you with control of your pages and your branding. You can even add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay your recorded presentations and gives you extra options for replays like:
- Scheduling: You can set the time for replays to be available and display countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the scheduled time period has lapsed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Options: Set your replays to become available unregistered members, or restrict viewing to registrants only.
Here are a couple of the testimonials and comments users have provided for RunClick:
”For anyone else considering Walt’s plugin, don’t even consider – just do it! His plugin will become the gold standard – if it is not already.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
Convert your powerpoint presentations and seminars into instant information products and develop ongoing streams of income with the RunClick webinar & video conferencing plugin installed on your site.
The plugin automatically records all of your content, so with a little bit of creativity and a small investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not so highly respected in your industry yet, you can promote video interviews featuring well-known guests who will answer your questions or present information about a specific subject providing thus much of the information for your webcasts. This will give you high quality content that involves no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, complete refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
Product License Pricing
The RunClick plugin license gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Please Note: Pricing details of RunClick can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. When we last checked, the product is selling for the prices shown above. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software developer when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For demo videos showing how the software works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you hold web conferences and provide high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more without limits on how many people you can present to, and with no ongoing costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to provide assistance to long-distance customers, manage online meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software solution that installs and integrates easily with your WP site.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WP Webinar & Video Conferencing Plugin