How good is your reputation online?
In this article, we explore a plugin for WordPress users that allows you to legally and ethically manage user feedback.
Let’s Review …
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Managing User Feedback
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that fast, easy and simple way to generate more positive reviews on 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Yell.com, etc, and give your business a significant boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews ensures that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Bad reviews are sent directly to the website back-end for immediate attention by the business owner.
This process can help you generate more 3rd-party reviews that are positive and happier customers where the service may have been below standard.
According to research by Michael Luca, a professor at The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Official Yelp Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
The plugin automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your services. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is very simple for customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to provide a rating of your products.
Positive User Rating
Users rate your business with a simple 5-star rating system. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Users who submit a good rating (e.g. ”4” or “5”) are then invited to share their review on one or more 3rd-party review sites (you can specify which third-party review sites to display) …
Visitors who leave good ratings are invited to write a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the third-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends customers who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Image: plugin website)
What Happens When Users Leave Poor Ratings?
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Screenshot: plugin website)
Users who leave negative ratings (e.g. ”3″ or less) are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the comments are saved locally, giving you the option to engage with the user and also avoiding them venting or posting negative remarks on Facebook, social media sites, or other review sites.
The plugin captures poor feedback from visitors on your site. (Screenshot: plugin website)
To learn more about this plugin go here: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews on your website:
Quick And Simple To Install And Use
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Just upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your administrator login and activate.
Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Negative comments can harm your business. Great feedback can increase revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can repair any damage before things get worse.
Additional benefits of this plugin include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing negative reviews, you can begin repairing the damage legally and ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to third-party review sites and not allowing bad reviews from spreading.
- Increase Campaigns For User Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a process to filter bad visitor reviews and allow only positive comments about your products and services through, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and client requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews provides many features to WP users. Here are just some:
Features For Business Users
- Allows easy collection of customer feedback.
- Central management of customer feedback on your site.
- Ethical and legitimate management of positive and bad reviews.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to post a review on third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the attention of business owner.
- Forms are fully responsive and can be used on all computers or tablet screens, and smartphone devices.
All user feedback is stored centrally in the Feedback Management screen. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Click on an entry to view customer comments. (Image: plugin website)
- All forms are automatically generated as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Edit business image, default text title, default text, form background colour, submit button background colour, submit button text color.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Ratings Section – Specify which rating number or higher constitutes a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below the number you specify will be considered a “bad” review and captured in the plugin management area, so visitors will not be asked to continue to the 3rd-party review sites). Other editable features of this section include the submit button background colour, and submit button text color.
Edit your review form. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The plugin was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by installing WordPress and the plugin on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main site pages.
This plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and comes with a no-risk, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
- Single Edition – Can be installed on a single domain that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Licensing – Can be installed on all of your own domains. Price = $29.00.
- Developer – Can be installed on any site you own. Install the plugin on any client site for payment or as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Please Note: Price details for the product depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The pricing above was current when this content was written. This may or may not be the actual price charged by the software developer when you visit the website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing details here:
For demo videos showing how the plugin works, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Download The Plugin
Many companies all around the world are currently ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and retain existing ones because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. This plugin offers a simple, easy and affordable way to manage your online reputation.
For full details, visit the plugin website: Power Online Reviews – Easy Customer Feedback Management For WordPress