Are you ignoring your online reputation?
In this article, we’ll explore a simple yet effective plugin for WordPress users that allows you to legally and ethically manage your customer reviews.
Our WordPress Plugin Choice For Users …
Power Online Reviews – Easy Customer Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install plugin for WordPress users that 3rd-party review sites, and give your online reputation a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews prompts positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are filtered on the website for immediate attention by the business owner.
This simple screening process can help to ensure the submission of more positive 3rd-party reviews and improves customer satisfaction where the service has fallen down.
According to research by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
How It Works
Upon installation and activation, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site.
Ask users to rate you. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to rate your services with a one-click rating feature and submit their response.
Positive Customer Ratings
Visitors rate your products or services using a simple 5-star system. (Product screenshot source: plugin website)
Users who submit positive feedback (e.g. ”5″) are invited to share their review on one or more third-party review sites (you specify which third-party review sites to display) …
Users who leave positive ratings are asked to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customers to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of your company, services and products …
The plugin sends users who leave positive ratings to your third-party review pages. (Product screenshot: plugin website)
Bad User Ratings
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not immediately addressed. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Customers who submit a negative rating (e.g. ”3″ or less) are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the user review is saved on your website, allowing you to respond directly to all unhappy customers and hopefully turn them back into happy customers.
The plugin captures poor feedback from customers on your site. (Image: plugin website)
Learn more here: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Ready To Use In Very Little Time
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugins folder via your WP admin user section and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically creates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevent Bad Reviews
Poor reviews can damage your reputation. Good feedback can increase revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get worse.
Some additional benefits of using the plugin include:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can begin to repair the damage by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to third-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from continuing to grow.
- Increase Targeting Of Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you create an effective process that filters poor visitor reviews and promotes positive comments about your business, products or services, you can confidently begin increasing your campaigns and user requests for feedback about your business on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many great features to site owners. Here are just a few:
Features For Local Business Users
- Collect customer feedback easily.
- Centrally manage customer feedback on your site.
- Manage favorable and poor reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to review at third-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- Forms are fully responsive and can be used on any computer, or mobile device.
Your customer feedback is centrally stored in the Feedback Management area. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on a record to view user feedback. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
- All forms are instantly created as soon as the plugin is activated.
- Completely editable review forms.
- First Review Form: Add image of business. Customize title/prompt and text. Change form color background and border, colour of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum “good” rating option (e.g. ”4”).
Customize your review form. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Power Online Reviews was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and adding links to this “feedback” section from your main site pages.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and comes with a no-risk, thirty day, complete refund guarantee.
Product Licensing Pricing
- Single User License – Can be installed on one of your own sites. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User Personal License – Can be installed on multiple of your own sites. Price = $29.00.
- Developer – Install the plugin on all sites that you own. Install the plugin on any client site for payment or part of a paid service. Can sell with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Note: The price of the Power Online Reviews software depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the plugin retails for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual pricing set by the software developer when you visit the plugin website and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For a demo video of the plugin, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Businesses are currently ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not monitoring their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple way to manage your customer reviews.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – Customer Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress