Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … have you heard of it yet?
Maybe you know about WordPress, maybe you don’t. You may think that WordPress isn’t really something that you need to bother exploring further – perhaps because you’re a non-technical business owner and you’ve heard that WordPress is mostly just a “technical” application that mostly excites code-programming techies and geeks such as web developers and website designers.
It’s easy to understand why you would feel this way. Maybe you believe that, as a business owner, your focus should be 100% on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses engage web developers, web designers and web masters to build and look after their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, as a business owner, you can no longer think in terms of “managing a business” and “managing a website” as being two separate things. A digital presence is now an integral part of your business, and managing your business presence online, is just as important as managing your business presence offline.
Ignoring The Competition Is Costly
No matter what your business is, there is global competition at the local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competitors certainly are. You need an online presence that helps you remain competitive in today’s global economy.
(Ignoring the competition is costly)
Having A Website Is Not Enough
Businesses can’t afford to not have a digital presence. Your web presence, however, can’t just sit there with static web pages that never get updated.
Your web presence needs to be continually updated with new content in order for your business to be relevant.
(Your digital presence needs fresh information on a regular basis)
Are You Communicating Online With Your Potential Customers?
Marketing “to” your audience is no longer as desirable as interacting “with” prospects, answering their questions or addressing their comments and suggestions.
People nowadays expect an instant response online, and the sooner your response arrives the better.
(Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as interacting “with” them)
This requires a well-planned business strategy and an online vehicle that lets you grow your business online successfully.
An Online Vehicle That Can Really Help You Grow Your Business Online
Although it’s true that many web developers and website designers absolutely love using WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” get really excited about.
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you truly understand how much WordPress can help you grow your business online, it will be very difficult to contain your enthusiasm!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
Understanding WordPress: A Small Business Owner’s Guide – Article Series
In this comprehensive multi-part article series for small business owners, we explain exactly why WordPress is the vehicle that can help your business grow and succeed online.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a digital presence!)
Over the course of our instructional articles, you will learn:
- Why millions of businesses around the world rely on WordPress to power their business websites and blogs,
- Why WordPress is the smartest option when it comes to choosing a vehicle to grow your small business online,
- Over fifty great reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a detailed breakdown of the benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- How to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to generate targeted traffic to your site, increase conversions, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll provide many tutorials and great examples and tips on how to use WordPress and grow your business presence online, and save thousands of dollars on website development and website design costs.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A CMS
- 50+ Reasons To Choose WordPress
- WordPress: How Popular Is It? Surprising Statistics About WordPress Usage
- Why Is WordPress FREE? An Overview Of WordPress Costs
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- Is Your Site Powered By WordPress?
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Discover How To Create A Traffic Generation Machine With WordPress
- Glossary For WordPress Bloggers
Don’t Have A Business Website Yet?
Planning your website is considered by online experts to be the most important step in the process of getting a website built. See this post to learn why planning your business website is important and how to build a better web site:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"I was absolutely amazed at the scope and breadth of these tutorials! The most in-depth training I have ever received on any subject!" - Myke O'Neill, DailyGreenPost.com