Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … ever heard of it?
Maybe you have heard about WordPress and maybe you have not. You may think that WordPress isn’t really something that you need to waste your time looking into – perhaps because you’re a non-technical user and you’ve heard that WordPress is essentially a “technical” software application that is mostly targeted for code-loving techies and geeks like website developers and website designers.
I can understand why you may feel this way. Maybe you believe that, as a business owner, your focus should be 100% on your business and not on technical things like websites. That’s why businesses hire web developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their websites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, your “offline” and “online” businesses are not two distinctly separate entities. A digital presence has now become an integral part of your business, and growing your presence online is now just as important as growing your presence offline.
Regardless of the business you are in, there is global competition even at the local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition certainly is. You need a digital presence that helps you stay competitive in today’s digital economy.
(How will you compete in the digital economy?)
Having A Website Is Not Enough
Businesses cannot afford not to have a digital presence anymore. Having a “static” website is no longer sufficient.
You need to be continually marketing your business online with fresh content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to remain competitive and target potential customers.
(Your digital presence needs fresh information on a regular basis to remain relevant)
How Do You Communicate With Your Potential Customers Online?
Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as interacting “with” them online, responding to their questions and providing feedback on their comments and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, people nowadays expect an instant response online, and the sooner you respond the better.
(Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as talking “with” them)
This requires a strategic business plan and an online vehicle that lets you grow your business online successfully.
Learn How To Grow Your Small Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although lots of web developers and website designers love WordPress, WordPress is not something that only “techies” and “geeks” find exciting.
(WordPress is not just for geeks and techies)
Once you really know exactly what WordPress can do for your business online, it will be really hard to contain your enthusiasm!
(WordPress can help you grow your business online!)
Understanding WordPress: The Small Business Owner’s Guide – Article Series
In this detailed multi-part article series for small businesses, we explain why WordPress is the vehicle that can help your business succeed online.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing your digital presence!)
Over the entire course of these articles, you will learn:
- Why millions of businesses around the world rely on WordPress,
- Why WordPress is the best choice when you need a platform for growing your business online,
- Dozens of reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a detailed look at the benefits, features and advantages of using WordPress,
- Ways to automate your business marketing with WordPress,
- How to generate more traffic to your site, increase conversions, and how to sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll provide lots of step-by-step tutorials and actual examples and tips on how to use WordPress to grow your business online, while also saving thousands of dollars on the costs of website development and web design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here on WPCompendium.org, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50+ Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- Some Surprising Statistics About WordPress Usage
- Why Is WordPress FREE? WordPress Costs Explained
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Are There Any Catches?
- Was My Website Built Using WordPress? How To Tell
- Website Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – Discover How To Turn Your WordPress Site Into An Automated Web Traffic Machine
- Blogging With WordPress – A Glossary
Don’t Have A Website Or Blog Yet?
Planning your website is considered by online experts to be one of the most important aspects of building a successful web site. Read this blog post to learn why planning your small business website is important and what to do before investing in web development:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"These tutorials have so much information and are easy to understand. If you use WordPress or plan to in the future these will help you with everything you need to know." - Valisa (Mesa, Arizona)