Grow Your Business Faster With WordPress
WordPress … do you know much about it?
Maybe you have heard about WordPress and maybe you haven’t. You could be forgiven for thinking that WordPress is not really something that you need to bother exploring further – that it’s essentially a “technical” application that mostly excites code-programming techies and geeks such as web developers and website designers.
I can understand why you may be feeling this way. Maybe you feel that, as a small business owner, you should be focusing on your business and not on the technical areas of your website. That’s why businesses hire website developers, website designers and web masters to build and manage their sites, isn’t it?
In the Digital Economy, any boundaries between the “offline” and “online” areas of your business are no longer as easy to distinguish. The digital realm is an integral part of your business, and growing your business online, is just as important as growing your business offline.
Think about this:
What About Competition?
No matter what your business is, there is global competition at the local business level. You may not be targeting customers in your local area online, but your competition is. You need a web presence that helps you compete in today’s digital economy.
(Are you ignoring the competition?)
Your Website Is Not Enough
Businesses can’t afford not to have an online presence. Having a “brochure-like” website is no longer enough to keep you relevant.
You need to be constantly promoting your business online using new content, social media, different channels and different content formats in order to remain relevant and attract a new audience of potential customers.
(Your online presence needs fresh content on a regular basis to stay relevant)
How Do You Communicate Online With Your Potential Customers?
Marketing “to” your website visitors is no longer as desirable as communicating “with” prospects, answering their enquiries and acknowledging their ideas and suggestions.
As you are no doubt aware, customers nowadays expect an instant response online, and the sooner your response appears on their screen the better.
(Marketing “to” your website visitors is not as effective as communicating “with” them)
This requires a well-thought out plan and an online platform that lets you grow your business online successfully.
Learn How To Grow Your Small Business Online With A Powerful Online Vehicle
Although lots of website developers and website designers absolutely love building sites with WordPress, WordPress is not just for “techies” and “geeks.”
(WordPress is not just for techies and geeks)
Once you really know how much WordPress can help grow your business online, it will be really difficult to contain your excitement!
(WordPress is a powerful business marketing tool!)
The Business Owner’s Guide To WordPress – Article Series
In this series of articles for small business owners, we will explain exactly why WordPress is the vehicle that can help your business succeed online.
(Discover why WordPress is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, better, and smarter tool for growing a digital business presence!)
Over the course of our instructional series of articles, you will learn:
- What kind of businesses use WordPress to power their business websites,
- Why WordPress is the smartest option in most cases when it comes to choosing a platform for growing your small business online,
- Dozens of reasons why you should choose WordPress for your website or blog, including a detailed review of the unique benefits, features and advantages of using the WordPress platform,
- How to automate your business with WordPress,
- How to drive more traffic to your website, get more leads and subscribers, and sell more products and services with WordPress.
- Plus, we’ll provide many step-by-step tutorials and examples on how to use WordPress to grow your business online, and save thousands of dollars on the costs of web development and website design.
In addition to the tutorials we provide here, we recommend downloading our WordPress For Beginners guide …
(WordPress For Beginners: The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Non-Techies!)
Are you ready to begin learning more about WordPress? Great! Then click on any of the links below to get started:
- Why Use WordPress?
- Benefits Of Using WordPress As A Content Management System
- 50 Great Reasons For Choosing WordPress
- WordPress: Some Facts And Figures
- Why Is WordPress FREE? The Costs Of Using WordPress
- Why Is WordPress FREE? Is There A Catch?
- Is It A WP Blog?
- Web Traffic Blueprint Part 1 – A Complete Guide To Getting More Web Traffic Automatically With WordPress
- Blogger’s Glossary
Don’t Have A Website Or Blog For Your Business Yet?
Planning your web site is considered by many to be the most important aspect of getting a website built. See this blog post to learn the importance of planning your business web site and how to save money getting a website:
Subscribe below & receive 101+ useful WordPress tips that will help grow your business online faster ...
"Your training is the best in the world! It is simple, yet detailed, direct, understandable, memorable, and complete." Andrea Adams, FinancialJourney.org