A membership site can be used to deliver exclusive content to members and customers such as information products, software downloads, “how-to” training, video tutorials, e-books, media files, wholesale pricing lists, etc …
Membership websites (also known as continuity websites), can also help you penetrate into new markets by funneling your existing community into related niches, pre-launch new products, test new marketing strategies, and ultimately save you a lot of time and money in the process of building a customer base.
With membership-based communities, you can generate recurring streams of revenue, grow a membership of loyal customers, build brand awareness, and profit from niche markets.
Setting Up A Membership Site In WordPress – Step-By-Step Tutorials
In this tutorial series, you will learn how to create a membership site in WordPress.
Go through the tutorials below to learn how to build a membership site with WordPress:
- Part 1: Introduction To Membership Sites – Learn about membership sites and the benefits of starting a membership site with WordPress.
- Part 2: Membership Site Planning – Learn how to plan and research what the focus of your membership site will be and the audience you will be targeting.
- Part 3: Membership Site Platforms – This section looks at different membership platforms that will suit your membership model and help you deliver your products or services, communicate with your members, etc.
- Part 4: Membership Site Elements – This section looks at some of the main elements that allow you to set up and manage a membership site successfully.
- Part 5: Membership Site Software – This section covers different software options for setting up and managing your membership site.
- Part 6: Membership Site Pricing – This section looks at membership pricing and explores different pricing models for your membership site.
- Part 7: Membership Site Tips – This section provides useful tips to ensure that your membership site can continue to grow and is able to service its member community.
- Part 8: Membership Site Resources – This section provides a list of useful membership site tools and resources.
- Part 9: Membership Site Plugins – This section covers various WordPress plugins you can use to build and manage a membership site with WordPress.
- Part 10: WordPress Membership Site Blueprint – These video tutorials will help you set up a membership site quickly with WordPress.
"This is an awesome training series. I have a pretty good understanding of WordPress already, but this is helping me to move somewhere from intermediate to advanced user!" - Kim Lednum