Making money with Amazon allows you to tap into a billion dollar affiliate marketing opportunity (Amazon paid out $1.4 billion to affiliates in 2016).
In this tutorial, we’ll focus on a smart way to build a list and generate leads and revenue with WordPress, using an ingenious Amazon sales and lead management plugin for WordPress.
Build A List And Generate Leads And Revenue With WordPress As An Amazon Affiliate
(Build a list and generate leads and revenue with WordPress as an Amazon affiliate!)
Whether your site is focused on getting more subscribers, turning more visitors into buyers, or selling more products online, having a monetization strategy for your WordPress site that lets you generate additional revenue by leveraging your existing efforts to drive traffic to your site and market your business online is definitely a plus.
And if this monetization method can be fully automated and generate you additional revenue while building you a list of targeted prospects in a completely hands-free way, then that’s even better.
Let’s take a look, then, at a WordPress plugin that lets you tap into an opportunity created by millions of hungry online shoppers searching for great deals and bargains online …
This plugin lets you automate your list-building efforts and grow an email database of targeted prospects who tell you exactly what kinds of products they are looking for …
(Millions of hungry online shoppers are searching for great deals online!)
The plugin then tracks those items on Amazon and sends your prospects an email as soon as the item goes on sale or is offered at a discounted price, helping them save money. When they buy the product at a great price, you get an affiliate commission from Amazon.
How The InstaGenius Plugin Works
(InstaGenius is a genius WordPress plugin that does the selling for you!)
The plugin is very simple to set up and use. Simply install and activate the InstaGenius WordPress plugin, connect your Amazon account and autoresponder service (e.g. Aweber, GetResponse, etc.), then choose an attention-grabbing image and specify where you want it to show on your site …
(Visitors looking for great deals online click on your call to action …)
When a visitor looking for great deals and bargains online clicks on the image, a pop-up window opens up where visitors can search for items they are interested in …
(Visitors search for the items they are interested in …)
As visitors search for items they are interested in from this popup window, a range of targeted Amazon products with your affiliate ID added in are displayed and if they click on the ‘Add To Cart’ button, you’ll be cookied for all Amazon purchases made by that customer in the next 90 days.
(InstaGenius creates free ‘price alerts’ for your visitors)
The real power of InstaGenius is creating free ‘price alerts’ for your visitors. The plugin offers buyers advice and invites users to subscribe to your list to receive an instant alert as soon as a discount is offered on their chosen item, saving them time and money.
When visitors click on the ‘Add To Bargain Watch List’ button, they will either be asked to subscribe to receive free price alerts if they are new to your site or the button will inform them that they are already subscribed.
Once visitors subscribe, the plugin creates a new user account on your WordPress site and automatically adds their details to your autoresponder account. It then goes to work for you tracking prices on their selected items, sending them price drop email alerts, and helping you to close sales automatically and hands free.
The InstaGenius plugin can monitor an unlimited number of products to an unlimited number of subscribers, delivering each subscriber exactly what they want, at a discounted price.
To see the plugin in action, watch the demo video below:
InstaGenius Plugin Features
(InstaGenius plugin includes unique features)
InstaGenius includes a number of unique plugin features, such as:
- Customizable Logo: Display your own logo to visitors.
- Azon Regions: Connect multiple Amazon accounts to automatically offer a more tailored user experience (optional)
- Buyer Advice: This helps to increase urgency and nudges users closer to a buying decision.
- Azon Search: Product searches take place in real time with prices and details pulled directly from Amazon
- 90 Day Cookie: Users are cookied with your affiliate ID when they click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button and are taken to Amazon.
- Suggestions: This feature displays visitors’ most recent searches for easier niche targeting.
- Load More: Visitors can view more items from Amazon with your affiliate ID embedded in links for their targeted search term.
For more details, go here}: InstaGenius
InstaGenius Plugin Benefits
(InstaGenius plugin offers many benefits)
Some of the benefits of using InstaGenius on your WordPress site include:
- Easy & quick to install, set up and use. Newbie-friendly setup wizard makes everything 100% hands free.
- 100% targeted. Generate targeted buyer leads in any niche market.
- 100% hands-free. Build a list and generate commissions from Amazon on auto-pilot.
- Ongoing income generation. The plugin keeps working for you days, months, and even years after visitors subscribe on your website or blog.
- Sell more automatically. The plugin automatically does the selling for you and automatically helps you sell more.
- No writing required. The plugin comes with pre-written customizable email templates.
- Easy autoresponder integration. The plugin works with leading autoresponder services (Aweber, GetResponse, etc.)
- Email follow-ups. You can select how many follow-up emails to be sent to users, select the number of products shown in follow-up emails, add shortcodes to emails for more flexibility, and all emails include unsubscribe/subscribe function for CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Mobile responsive. The plugin works on all devices and browsers.
For more details, go here}: InstaGenius
InstaGenius – Additional Information & Tips
(InstaGenius includes useful bonuses to help users get started)
The plugin developers have included two additional bonuses with the InstaGenius plugin to help you get started:
- Genius Store Builder. This premium WordPress theme lets you easily create an Amazon, eBay, or Commission Junction store full of affiliate products in minutes, with self-optimizing product listings, social and autoresponder integration, widget ready areas, Facebook comments integration, 1-click customization, membership features and creating and sharing wishlists.
- Genius Store Autocontent Plugin. This plugin is the key to setting up automated product listings from Amazon, Ebay and Commissions Junction and generating ‘set and forget’ income. Just install the plugin, add your affiliate details, choose the keywords you want it to search and post for you, how often you want it to find new products to post (with your affiliate links!), and let it run automatically. It includes a social share module with automated product posting to your social media accounts and features an intuitive dashboard, easy to follow instructions, and lifetime support.
If you plan to use the plugin with the store builder WordPress theme, then it is recommended that you set up your Amazon affiliate store on a separate WordPress installation (learn how to install WordPress with our WordPress Installation tutorials).
A great use for the InstaGenius plugin is to add it to product review sites. If you run multiple WordPress sites targeting different niches, you can purchase a multi-site license, and if you want to setup sites for clients a Developers License is also available.
Additionally, there are no subscription costs, the plugin comes with FREE updates for life, full automation after easy 5 minute setup, and a 30-day ‘Hassle Free’ money-back guarantee.
For more details, go here}: InstaGenius
"I love the way your email series "Infinite Web Content Creation Training Series" is documented and presented. It is very absorbing and captivating. The links and tutorials are interesting and educational. This has motivated me to rewrite my content following the concepts I am learning from the email series." - Mani Raju, www.fortuneinewaste.com