The Electronic Age has transformed the way we live and do business. However, it has also placed us in a position where we are continuously under the potential threat of identity theft, having our websites and social media accounts hacked into and our business and personal data stolen and manipulated.
If you manage anything where information can be visited online like a website or blog, then you need to prioritize online security and the urgency of implementing an online security and site recovery plan.
In addition to creating an internet security plan for your business, you will also want to protect your data from internal and external issues that can result in data loss and cause significant damage or disruption to your business. Having a way to fully restore your site, files or data in extreme situations is something that many people only appreciate once it’s too late.
You may also just want to save time. If you need to copy data from many websites or blogs, having a smart way to clone website information from one website to another can be most convenient.
As any wise website owner eventually learns, “it’s better to be safe than sorry.” Backing up your web files, therefore, is key. The truth, however, is that left to their own devices, so few site owners religiously do it, or don’t do it as often as this should be done.
Let’s face it … getting your website hacked, losing data, and making errors that ruin your site is all part of running an online presence. If disaster ever strikes, then you will need a way to recover old data, restore your site to an earlier version, or complete reinstall your site and information.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, then you can easily create backups of your WordPress database and website or blog files, clone your website to another location and restore previous backups of your data.
Backup Creator – Backup, Clone & Protect Your WP Site
The Backup Creator WP plugin is a “one-click” solution for backing up your website data, duplicating all of your sites and content and keeping your WordPress websites protected.
Benefits Of Using Backup Creator
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using Backup Creator to schedule and automate WordPress backups on your web site:
Installation Is Easy And Fast
Backup Creator installs just like every WordPress plugin. Simply upload the plugin file to your Plugin folder via your WordPress dashboard and activate.
Once you’ve entered a license code, the plugin unlocks and the application is ready to use.
Simple To Use
Backup Creator makes the whole process of creating regular backups as well as restoring and protecting your blogs and WordPress websites very simple. Everything can be done in a few mouse clicks. No programming experience is necessary.
Apart from saving time and benefiting from the peace of mind of knowing that your site can be instantly recovered in the event of disaster, Backup Creator is especially useful for anyone who needs to set up multiple WordPress sites with similar configurations.
Just set up your prototype site and instantly clone as many copies as you need. That’s a lot of time saved setting up new sites.
Additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Perform Large Backups: Often, owners of sites or blogs that contain huge amounts of data can experience serious difficulties performing backups. Many plugin users report being able to easily perform large site backups. Note: the plugin’s ability to perform backups above certain sizes may depend on your webhost and how your server has been configured.
- Peace Of Mind: We’ve mentioned this already, but it’s worth repeating again. Knowing that your data and files can be restored should anything happen to your site is vital to the success of your business, especially when your business depends on having your information available online.
Backup Creator provides many features to site owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Instant Site Backups. Click 1 button to backup your entire site. Once your site is backed up, you can then ship it securely to the location of your choice. Download it to your hard drive, send it to yourself via email, or even FTP the backup offsite.
- Restore Backups Instantly To Any WP Site. Instantly restore your website to any destination you like. You can clone files directly from another website, upload using your internet browser or even transfer remotely via FTP, Amazon S3, or Dropbox.
- Proprietary Server-to-Server Technology. Backup Creator’s proprietary “Server-to-Server” technology allows unlimited deployment of preconfigured client sites in just seconds, without requiring FTP.
Additional features include:
- Set Up Automatic Backups: Once you set up your backup schedule, the plugin does the automatically. There are no cron jobs to set up or files to upload and no FTP is required. Just select your schedule and you are done.
- Back Up With Remote FTP And Cloud Storage Solutions Like Dropbox, Google Drive, And Amazon S3. Restore, store, and manage all of your backups in one single offsite storage location and from anywhere around the world using remote FTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
(Backup offsite to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, or all of the above.)
With BackUp Creator, you can perform “one-click” backups anytime you need …
Below are a few of the testimonials and comments users have written about Backup Creator:
”I am excited to get my sites off to a great start…backed up! As a newbie, every precious moment counts. Having the right tools is a plus, not to mention, the great business opportunities you have opened up for me!” Ann Moore, MomInternet.com
”I cannot believe someone created a WP Plugin to back up a WP site regardless of size and complexity! BUT, more important to me anyway – is that I am able to use it, I mean I’m not a coder/programmer, shit this is incredible – did I mention the most important part of the this plugin – it really truly works, as advertised.” Peter Trapanese, HelpfulRelationshipTips.com
”Now one of the 10 best software tools so far for WordPress!” David Povilaitis, SonomaRealEstate4U.com
Here are some great uses for this plugin:
Instant Documentation Of Website Processes.
Instead of spending loads of time documenting all the processes you would normally have to go through in order to set up new sites, you can just set up your blog exactly the way you want it, back it up|make an identical copy of site and then restore it somewhere else and you’ve now got an exact, “documented” copy of your site setup.
For example, let’s say that you want to set up various sites with identical plugins and settings in different niches. This could be for a nationwide company, or a real estate agency with offices in various locations, where each office will manage the content of their own separate website. Think of all the time you’ve spent tweaking and fine-tuning your site so that it looks just right and works exactly the way you want it to. Now you can save loads of time and install a fully-functioning, completely configured site every time with only a few mouse clicks.
Restore A Backup To A Different Location With Correct Referencing Links.
Simply downloading WP files and restoring WordPress file backups won’t clone your blogs successfully. You also need to copy the WordPress database and ensure that your site URLs reference the new domain. Otherwise, your WP database data will be restored to another location, but still be pointing back to the old location. That’s why it’s important to use a WordPress backup plugin that is specifically created for cloning. This lets you perform a backup of site “A” and restore it to site ”B” in minutes with all your themes, plugin and site settings and configurations included, once again, saving you hours – even weeks of work, and ensuring that all URLs have been configured correctly.
Don’t Waste Time Fixing Serious Problems … Restore!
Here’s another practical time-saving tip: if your blog did get hacked, or an unauthorized user somehow gets in and does any kind of damage to your site, don’t spend days or weeks trying to fix things, just make a backup of your broken site, delete your old site, and restore a previous working version. Your site is now instantly returned to normal and you can send the damaged site’s backup files to an support expert who can then try to understand how your site got interfered with and how to patch up or identify any vulnerabilities.
Here’s one last tip:
Keep A Historical Record Of Your Website’s Progress.
Imagine in a couple of years that your business has grown and transformed into an online success. Wouldn’t it be great to show people how your business online began? Or maybe you’ve made things so complicated and would like to restore things to a place of simplicity. Perhaps you’ve accidentally deleted a bunch of articles or videos and want to get these back.
If you keep a weekly backup of your site, your chances of losing important content are very low because you no longer have to worry about where you have stored or organized things. Just recall when you remember you had that file, restore your backup (note: it can be anywhere, even on a test site) and retrieve the data you need.
Backup Creator is a robust and well-supported plugin. It was developed by Robert Plank, lead WordPress plugin developer for Double Agent Marketing LLC. Support for this plugin includes a detailed step-by-step online installation and user guide, video tutorials, support helpdesk and 1 year of free software updates and new releases with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 60 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Note: Check the plugin website for a list of web hosting companies that support the plugin and any known issues with these.
”Easy install, great training material and plugin works like a dream.”Gede Kencana, AutoInsuranceZone.org
Backup Creator is available in the following editions:
- Express – Backup Creator Express license allows you to install the plugin on up to 5 personal URLs that you own. You can perform unlimited backups and restores only. Price = $7.00.
- Ultimate – Backup Creator Ultimate license allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal URLs, as well as schedule automatic backups, email backups as an attachment, back up and restore over FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox plus Backup Creator Cloud, restore backups from browser uploads and choose which folders get backed up. Price = $47.00.
- Developer – Backup Creator Developer allows you to install the plugin on unlimited personal and client URLs. You can also flip websites with the plugin installed. Note: Developer license is only available as an upgrade after purchasing one of the other editions. Price = $100.00 (+ the cost of purchasing either the Express or Ultimate plugin editions).
Check the plugin’s website for the latest price:
Additional Plugin Info
For ”how to” videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, support help desk, testimonials, contact details and more, visit the Backup Creator website.
Performing regular backups of your website is an essential part of doing business online and disaster prevention. There are many great backup plugins available for WordPress, but BackUp Creator doesn’t just perform backups, it also allows you to fully clone your sites and preconfigured WordPress installations.
For this reason, we strongly recommend using the Backup Creator plugin to backup, clone and protect your WP websites.