Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar and video conferencing tools are a practical and effective way to do business, teach information and share ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive for many businesses, with some requiring monthly subscriptions, and restricting the number of users who can attend.
Fortunately, if you are a WordPress user, there is now a way to run webinars and video meetings without limits or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – Webinar Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WordPress video conferencing software allows you to manage a business-level video conferencing platform on your WordPress site using Google Hangouts.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcast application, but it’s not really a business marketing solution. RunClick uses the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of evergreen webinars at no extra cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow up functionality, delivering your business a complete webinar and video conferencing solution.
RunClick (previously known as “Hangout Plugin”) is a simple-to-install and easy-to-configure video conferencing plugin for WP that will help you promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your viewers, close sales live, turn your sales presentations into webinars that you can schedule to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
For more details, visit the plugin site here: RunClick – Webinar Software
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
With RunClick you can hold unlimited webinars, web conferences, training courses, live presentations, etc..
No Ongoing Expenses
Unlike other solutions that restrict the number of people who can participate in your web meetings, RunClick lets you broadcast your presentation to an unlimited number of participants.
No Ongoing Fees
Many webinar/video conferencing solutions can be quite expensive or require users to stay subscribed and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned for that month. Some services, for example, can run up to around $500 per month.
Some additional plugin benefits include the following:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to run online meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s technology to provide better audiovisual quality to your online meetings than solutions like Skype.
- Boost User Engagement: You can chat online, survey and share real-time information with users to boost your interactivity and track results with real-time reporting tools.
- Profit With Evergreen Products: Your training broadcasts are automatically captured, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from pre-recorded information.
RunClick is a total webinar and online conferencing solution that provides a number of great features to WordPress users. Here are just a few:
- Easy To Install & Set Up: Unlike many webinar and web meeting services that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on a domain. The software can be installed and set up in about ten minutes.
- No Caps And No Restrictions: Schedule an unlimited number of webinars to an unlimited number of participants.
- Social Sharing Features: Add Facebook Like, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices: Webinars display great on all types of devices: desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In Lead Capture System: You can add a full registration system that lets you collect contact information for every person who registers, add them to your auto-responder system and send all your leads webinar reminders and follow-up messages.
- Selling Options: Timed buttons, video overlays and expiring timers let you display things like order buttons, hyperlinks and polls that appear at the right moment of your streamed broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and own all of the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they don’t attend your presentation. RunClick lets you add leads to your auto-responder and email them a link to your webinar replay later!
- High Audio And Video Quality: RunClick uses Google’s own webcast application to deliver excellent audio and visual quality to your presentations.
- Automatic Capture: Simply click on “Go” and begin running your presentation. The plugin will automatically start recording it.
- Control Over Your Branding: RunClick includes a number of high quality templates, giving you control of your pages and branding. You can even add your own custom designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded sessions and gives users extra replay features like:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the scheduled time period has lapsed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Feature: You can set your replays to display anyone and everyone, or restrict access to registrants only.
Here are a few of the testimonials that plugin users have provided for RunClick:
“This isn’t blowing smoke… I’ve literally saved two companies well over $6000 each.” Drew Griffin
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
Turn your slide presentations and training broadcasts into instant digital products and generate recurring streams of revenue with the RunClick WP webinar software installed on your web site.
The software automatically records your broadcasts, so with a little creativity and a small investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your range of products and increase your bottom line.
For example, even if you are not so highly respected in your market yet, you can record webcasts featuring guest speakers who will then answer your questions or talk about a specific topic providing thus much of the content for your presentations. This gives you high quality content that requires you to have no expert knowledge on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a no-risk, 30 day, full refund guarantee.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding” David Cicia
The RunClick software gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and can be installed on your domain for a one-time fee of US$97.
Note: The price of the RunClick plugin depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the software sells for the amounts shown above. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the plugin author when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing:
Additional Plugin Info
For a demo video showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule online conferences and deliver high-quality webinars, web casts, sales presentations and more with no limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you need to provide assistance to remote users, hold online meetings, make sales presentations, and more, then we recommend using RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
To learn more, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WordPress Webinar Plugin