Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software tools are a practical and effective way to do business, learn new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of accessing webinar and video conferencing software can be quite expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some services requiring monthly subscriptions, and restricting the number of users who can attend.
Fortunately, if you run a WordPress-powered website, there is now a way to run webinars and video conferences without limitations or ongoing expenses.
RunClick – WP Webinar And Video Conferencing Software
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick webinar and video conferencing software lets you use Google Hangouts, Google’s own webcasting system, and turn it into a business-level webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcasting application, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick takes advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of ever green webinars at no extra cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow-up functionality, giving you a total webinar and video conferencing and marketing solution.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use WordPress webinar & video conferencing plugin that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with viewers, close sales live over the web, turn your presentations into ever green webinars that you can schedule to run automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up campaigns.
To learn more about the plugin go here: RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits and advantages of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your website:
RunClick lets you hold as many webinars, web meetings, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Fees
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick allows you to stream information to an unlimited number of viewers.
No Monthly Expenses
Some webinar and video conferencing services can be very expensive or require businesses to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned. Some solutions, for example, can charge you hundreds of dollars per month.
Additional benefits and advantages include:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick allows you to hold virtual meetings with anyone anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and use Google’s own virtual conferencing technology to provide superior audio and video quality to your meetings.
- Increase Engagement: You can chat online, run live surveys and share live information virtually with attendees to boost your interactivity and monitor results with real-time reporting tools.
- Earn Residual Income: Your digital broadcasts are automatically captured, enabling you to schedule ongoing replays and profit from evergreen presentations.
RunClick is a complete webinar solution that offers a number of great features to web site owners. Here are just a few of these:
- Easy And Fast Setup: Unlike many webinar and web conferencing solutions that are hosted, RunClick installs easily on your own domain. The whole system can be installed and set up in around ten minutes.
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Schedule an unlimited number of webinars to audience.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Your presentations will display great on all kinds of devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Built-In System For Capturing Leads: You can add a complex registration system that allows you to collect the contact details of everyone who registers to attend your event, add them to an auto-responder system and send all your leads reminders and follow-up messages.
- Selling Features: Timed buttons, link overlays and expiring timers let you reveal things like buy buttons, links and polls that display at the right moment of a broadcast.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and all the leads, you can follow up with all registrants, even if they don’t attend your webinar. The software allows you to add leads to your autoresponder and send them your replay later!
- Excellent Quality Audio And Video: RunClick employs Google’s own webcast system to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your broadcasts.
- Automatic Webinar Recording: Just click on “Go” and start your presentation. The plugin will automatically start recording it.
- Boost Your Brand: RunClick includes a number of high quality design templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom template designs.
RunClick also enables you to replay pre-recorded presentations and gives users additional replay features such as:
- Timed Availability: You can schedule replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the replay time has lapsed, replays then become unavailable automatically.
- Replay Access Feature: Set your replays to become available to any member of the public, or restrict viewing to confirmed users only.
Here are a few of the testimonials and feedback plugin customers have published about the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”Walt’s level of support and commitment makes this project extremely outstanding, quite apart from the features and benefits of the product itself” David Cicia
You can instantly create digital products from your powerpoint presentations and training broadcasts and generate residual streams of income with the RunClick webinar plugin for WP installed on your website or blog.
The software automatically records your presentations, so with a little bit of ingenuity and a minimum investment of time and effort behalf, you can significantly expand your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little authority in your field yet, you can run webinars featuring guest speakers who will answer your questions or talk about a specific subject providing thus much of the content for your presentations. This gives you exclusive content that requires no expert knowledge on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime upgrades and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, 30 day, full refund guarantee.
“I am deeply grateful for Walt’s help. He even produced a video that answered my question perfectly.” Sydney, CEO Wealthy Investor Limited
The RunClick plugin gives you the ability to run unlimited webinars and retails for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: Pricing for the RunClick plugin can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the price when this article was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing set by the software developer when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
Additional Plugin Info
For demo videos of the plugin in action, including installation instructions and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you run online conferences and make high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more without limits on how many people you can present to, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell a product or service online, or if you plan to provide support to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we recommend choosing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and complete webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress-powered site.
For more details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WP Video Conferencing Plugin