WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install a WordPress website or blog on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some programs you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in these tutorials.
- Is not difficult. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, installation step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Installing WordPress – An Overview
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every step of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
This module provides easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that will show you exactly what to do before installing the WordPress software, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process covered in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some programs to install WordPress. These programs are not complicated and we cover these in installation tutorials.
For best results, we strongly recommend following the tutorials in this training module in the exact order shown below:
- What To Do Before You Install WordPress
- How To Register A Domain Name
- Finding Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- How To Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- How To Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Creating An Email Account (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Installing WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After completing the training in this module, you will know how to easily install WordPress on your domain name. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then take you through the process of configuring your site.
Installing WordPress – Recommended Resources
Before you start, we recommend going through these training modules:
In addition to the written step-by-step tutorials in this module, we suggest watching the following video series:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- How To Use FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- Using Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WordPress Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the same detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials we provide here on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress ’how to’ video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard with the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time searching for information online and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO at a very special price, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click the link below to get started …
"If you're new to WordPress, this can stand on its own as a training course and will stay with you as you progress from beginner to advanced and even guru status." - Bruce (Columbus, Ohio)