WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install WordPress on your domain:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds to thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some third-party applications you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in these tutorials.
- Is not hard. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our WordPress installation step-by-step tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
Overview Of The WordPress Installation Process
Can WordPress be installed quickly?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every step of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
This module contains easy-to-follow tutorials and checklists that will show you exactly what to do before installing a WordPress website or blog, and takes you step-by-step through the WordPress installation process, using the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in these tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use some programs to install WordPress. These applications are not complicated and we cover these in our WordPress installation tutorials.
For best results, we strongly recommend following the tutorials in this module in the order shown below:
- What To Do Before Installing WordPress
- Register A Domain Name
- Finding Keyword Rich Domain Names Quickly (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- Setting Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- How To Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Create An Email Account For Your Domain Name (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After completing this training module, you will know how to a brand new website or blog for business or personal use. The WordPress Configuration tutorials will then show you step-by-step how to set up and configure your site.
WordPress Installation – Recommended Resources
Before you begin, we recommend going through these modules:
We recommend watching the following videos in addition to our step-by-step tutorials in this module:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- How To Use cPanel
- How To Use Amazon S3
- Using Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos Directly From Your WordPress Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to all of the comprehensive library of WordPress tutorials shown on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress ’how to’ video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard with the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time and help you master using WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to get access to WPTrainMe PRO for a low one-time fee, click here.
Click the link below to get started …
"These tutorials have so much information and are easy to understand. If you use WordPress or plan to in the future these will help you with everything you need to know." - Valisa (Mesa, Arizona)