WordPress Installation Process
(WordPress Installation Process)
Learning how to install a WordPress website or blog:
- Saves you money. You can save hundreds, even thousands of dollars on the cost of web development by learning to install WordPress yourself. To learn more about saving money with WordPress, see our Digital WordPress Business Blueprint.
- Requires no coding skills. Our tutorials show you how to install WordPress on your domain with no coding skills required. There are some third-party applications you will need to learn how to use to perform your installation, but these also require no coding skills and are covered in our WordPress installation tutorials.
- Is not hard. All you need is to invest a little time learning how. Fortunately, our WordPress installation tutorials are laid out in logical, sequential order, and are designed to help you save time. Just follow the steps, and you will soon have a professional-looking website or blog installed on your domain.
WordPress Installation – Overview
Is there a fast way to install WordPress?
Absolutely! Once you learn how to do it, WordPress can be installed on any domain in under a minute … here’s proof:
As you can see, once you know what to do, installing WordPress on a domain is the easiest part of building your own website.
If you are just starting out, however, the steps you need to complete to install WordPress in 60 seconds or less can be very confusing. We have broken down every step of the WordPress installation process so that anyone can follow … even if you have no coding or programming skills!
The WordPress Installation module includes detailed tutorials and checklists that show you exactly what to do before installing the WordPress application, and takes you step-by-step through the installation process itself, following the process shown in the flowchart below:
The installation process described in our tutorials assumes that you have no coding knowledge or web development skills. You will, however, need to learn how to use 3rd-party programs to install WordPress. These programs are not hard to learn and are covered in installation step-by-step tutorials.
Installing A WordPress Website
We strongly recommend following the tutorials in this module in the order listed below:
- What You Need To Do First Before Installing WordPress
- How To Register A Domain Name
- How To Find Keyword Rich Domain Names – Quick Method (optional)
- Set Up Web Hosting For Your WordPress Site
- Set Up A Nameserver For Your Domain Name
- Create Subdomains And Add-on Domains In cPanel (optional)
- Create An Email Account In cPanel (optional)
- Decide Where To Install Your WordPress Site
- Create A Google Account
- WordPress Content Checklist
- Install WordPress Using cPanel – Fast WordPress Installation Method
- How To Install WordPress Manually Using FTP (optional method)
- How To Transfer Files Between Your Computer And Your Server (Three Methods)
- How To Configure Server File Permission Settings (if required)
After you have completed the training in this module, you will know how to install WordPress on your own domain name. The WordPress Setup tutorials will then show you step-by-step how to configure your the settings on your new site.
WordPress Installation – Recommended Resources
Before you begin this module, we recommend going through these training modules:
In addition to the written step-by-step tutorials, we recommend watching the following video tutorials:
- Build A WordPress Site Fast
- How To Use Softaculous
- Using FTP
- Using cPanel
- Using Amazon S3
- How To Use Google Keyword Planner
- Google Tools (Gmail & Google Analytics)
You can access the above videos anytime by becoming a member of WPTrainMe.com (Pro Edition).
Access Hundreds Of WordPress Step-By-Step Tutorials And Videos From Your Own WP Dashboard
WPTrainMe gives you access to the complete library of WordPress tutorials we provide here on WPCompendium.org, plus hundreds of WordPress video tutorials and additional resources directly from your WordPress dashboard using the WPTrainMe plugin (PRO edition). These tutorials and videos are designed to save you time and help you master WordPress quickly and easily.
Inside the WPTrainMe PRO member’s area, you will also find a downloadable step-by-step WordPress Installation Guide containing the same tutorials included in this training module in printable format. This comprehensive 253-page PDF guide is fully illustrated with hundreds of detailed screenshots and will save you hundreds of $$$ building your own WordPress site …
To learn how to access WPTrainMe PRO at a very special price, click here.
Are you ready to begin? Then click on the button below to get started …
"If you're new to WordPress, this can stand on its own as a training course and will stay with you as you progress from beginner to advanced and even guru status." - Bruce (Columbus, Ohio)