We have recently released a new guide on Amazon called WordPress For Non-Techies – Learn How To Use WordPress … No Coding Skills Required!
(WordPress For Non-Techies – Learn How To Use WordPress … No Coding Skills Required!)
I am a rank beginner when it comes to WordPress, and this book gave me a great overview of what WordPress can do. This is not a how-to per se (although numerous links are given for how-tos and tutorials), it is simply an introduction to the capabilities of WordPress. I’ve developed and managed a web site in the past, but it’s been many years and it didn’t involve WordPress at all, so this is just what I needed to start getting up to speed.
WordPress For Non-Techies Guide – Why Download It?
“WordPress For Non-Techies – Learn How To Use WordPress … No Coding Skills Required!” provides an overview of the benefits and advantages of using WordPress for non-technical users.
“WordPress For Non-Techies” includes a special link to the WPTrainMe WordPress Tutorials Plugin (PRO Edition).
Get Our WordPress Training Plugin With The ‘WordPress For Non-Techies’ Guide
WPCompendium.org gives you free access to hundreds of detailed WordPress step-by-step written tutorials that show you how to easily start, manage, and grow a digital business presence using WordPress at minimal cost and with no technical skills required.
We also have hundreds of WordPress video tutorials, but because of licensing restrictions, we cannot add these to this site.
By purchasing “WordPress For Non-Techies,” you will get access to our premium WordPress plugin (normally a monthly subscription) and a membership site that lets you instantly access all the tutorials on WPCompendium.org from your WordPress dashboard plus hundreds of video tutorials …
“WordPress For Non-Techies” can be downloaded from the Amazon Kindle store for a low one-time fee or borrowed from the Kindle library.
- Works on every device: WPTrainMe was designed to work with a fully-responsive platform, allowing you to access the tutorials from your desktop PC, laptop, PC tablet or smartphone.
- One-click access: Everything you need to know to develop and manage your own enterprise’s online presence is accessible at the click of your mouse button inside of the website or blog’s WordPress control area.
You get full access to hundreds of detailed WordPress step-by-step tutorials with a WPTrainMe PRO membership and plugin simply by purchasing the ‘WordPress For Non-Techies’ Guide! There are no hidden catches, OTOs or upsells!
Get Access To WPTrainMe PRO Edition – As Easy As 1-2-3
Here’s all you have to do instantly access the WPTrainMe plugin and hundreds of WordPress video tutorials:
- Download the “WordPress For Non-Techies” guide from Amazon (see links below),
- Use the special link inside the guide to register as a member of WPTrainMe PRO (value = $37 p/yr) and access hundreds of WordPress video tutorials inside your membership area.
- Download, install and activate the WPTrainMe plugin on your WordPress site (plugin and full instructions are provided inside the member’s area) and access all the tutorials from your WordPress dashboard.
For more details about the “WordPress For Non-Techies” guide, visit the Amazon store using the links below:
- United States (US)
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Australia (AU)
- Germany (DE)
- France (FR)
- Spain (ES)
- Italy (IT)
- Netherlands (NL)
- Japan (JP)
- Brazil (BR)
- Canada (CA)
- Mexico (MX)
- India (IN)
Note: Even if you don’t own a Kindle device, you can still read the “WordPress For Non-Techies” guide on your Apple or Android smartphone, tablet, or computer by downloading the free Kindle app from the Apple App store, Windows store, and the Android app stores on Google Play and Amazon.