Managing your online reputation is becoming more important in the web economy.
In this article, we explore a simple plugin for WordPress users that can help you avoid the escalation of problem reviews about your services through effective customer review management.
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Easy Management Of User Feedback
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use tool for WordPress users that can help you generate more positive reviews for your business, services or products, and give your online reputation a significant revenue boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews will ensure that positive reviewers are prompted to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Bad reviews are captured directly to the business website back-end for attention by the business owner.
This process ensures more positive third-party reviews and improves customer experience where the service may have been below par.
According to a recent study by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
How The Plugin Works
The plugin automatically creates a review form on your site upon installation and activation.
Ask users to rate your products. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews website)
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). The customer is then asked to rate your services or products with a one-click rating feature and submit their feedback.
Positive Customer Ratings
Visitors rate your business with a simple 5-star system. (Product screenshot source: Power Online Reviews )
Customers who leave a positive rating are asked to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites (you specify which third-party review sites to display) …
Users who leave good ratings are invited to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot sourced from plugin website)
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customer to the third-party review site where they can then leave a positive review of their experience …
The plugin sends users who leave good ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
Bad Customer Ratings
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be immediately addressed. (Source: plugin website)
Users who submit bad feedback are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the review is saved to your site, allowing you to respond directly to all dissatisfied users and hopefully turn the situation around.
The plugin stores negative feedback from customers on your site. (Image source: Power Online Reviews website)
More info: Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your website:
Ready To Go To Work In Very Little Time
Power Online Reviews is really easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugins folder via your admin user section and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Prevention Is Better Than The Cure
Negative comments can seriously harm your reputation. Great comment can explode revenues.
If, for any reason, your service has fallen below acceptable standards, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can fix any problems before things get out of hand.
Additional benefits and advantages include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing poor reviews, you can begin to repair the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to 3rd-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from spreading.
- Increase Targeting Of User Reviews With Confidence: Once you put a system in place to filter negative user reviews and allow only positive content about your business through, you can confidently increase your campaigns and email requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews offers a number of great features to website owners. Here are just some of these features:
- Allows easy collection of visitor feedback.
- Customer feedback is centrally managed on local business website.
- Manage positive and bad reviews ethically.
- Positive reviewers are automatically prompted to review at 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of local business.
- Forms are fully responsive and display correctly on any computer, tablet, or portable device.
Your visitor feedback is centrally stored in the “Manage Feedbacks” section. (Screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews )
Click on an item to view visitor comments. (Product screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
- All forms are automatically generated as soon as you activate the plugin.
- Completely editable review forms.
- Main Review Form: Add image of business. Add title/prompt and default text. Change form colour background and border, colour of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your third-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change colour of submit button background and text
- Choose minimum ”positive” star rating level (e.g. “3″).
Edit your review form. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
The plugin was developed primarily for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/user-feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main site.
The plugin was developed and is supported by Tony Marriott, an experienced WordPress plugin and software developer, and is sold with a no-risk, 30 day, full money-back guarantee.
- Single License Edition – Can be installed on one site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User Personal License – Can be installed on multiple sites that you own. Price = $29.00.
- Developer Edition – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Can be installed on any client site for payment or as part of a paid service. Can be included for sale with site installation (transferring single user license). Cost = $37.00.
Note: The cost of purchasing Power Online Reviews depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. When we last checked, the plugin is selling for the pricing shown above. This may not be the actual price set by the product seller when you visit the product site and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after your purchase.
Check the plugin’s website for current pricing details:
For ”how to” videos of the plugin in action, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer help desk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
What We Recommend
Companies all over the world are ignoring opportunities to create happier customers and grow their business because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple, easy and affordable way to manage your customer feedback.
To learn more, visit the plugin website here: Power Online Reviews – User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress