How well do you manage your online reputation in the digital economy?
In this article, we’ll explore a simple tool for WordPress users that allows you to legally and ethically manage user reviews.
Power Online Reviews – Easy User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Power Online Reviews – Plugin Description
Power Online Reviews is a simple and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that lets you legally and ethically manage your customer reviews, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company that researches and measures user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews makes it easier for positive reviewers to add reviews to third-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Yell.com etc. Negative user experiences are captured on the website for attention by the business owner.
This process can help you create more positive 3rd-party reviews and improves user satisfaction where the service may have fallen down.
According to research by professor Michael Luca of The Harvard Business School, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings can lead to a 5-9% increase in revenue for the business”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
Power Online Reviews – How It Works
Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation.
Ask customers to rate you. (Screenshot above sourced from Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for customers to fill in. Users enter their name and email address (phone number is optional). Users are then asked to provide a rating of your services.
Good User Rating
Visitors rate you using a simple 5-star system. (Source: plugin website)
Users who submit a positive rating (e.g. “4″) are asked to share their review on one or more third-party review sites (you specify which third-party review sites to display) …
Customers who leave good feedback are asked to leave a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your customers to the third-party review site where they can then leave their positive review of your business, services and products …
The plugin sends customers who leave positive feedback to your 3rd-party review pages. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
What Happens When Users Leave Bad Ratings?
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business and need to be addressed immediately. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
When users submit a negative rating (e.g. ”2″), they are not sent to 3rd-party review sites.
Instead, the user reviews are saved locally, allowing you to respond directly to any complaints giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin captures negative comments from users on your site. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
For more details go here: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits and advantages of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your web site:
Be Up And Running In Minutes
Power Online Reviews is very easy to install. Just upload a zip folder that contains the plugin to your Plugin folder via your WP dashboard and activate.
Very Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, the plugin automatically generates a review form for your site upon installation and activation. All that’s required after this is customizing your form settings and you’re good to go.
Negative feedback can kill your reputation. Great feedback can boost revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen below par, you want to know about it as soon as possible, so you can repair any damage before things get worse.
Additional benefits include:
- Repair Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can begin to repair the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews flowing to 3rd-party review sites and preventing bad reviews from continuing to grow.
- Increase Targeting Of Client Reviews With Confidence: Once you create a ”net” that filters poor visitor reviews and promotes only positive content about your business, products or services, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews Features
Power Online Reviews provides a number of great features to WordPress users. Here are just some of these features:
- Allows easy collection of customer feedback.
- Centrally manage customer feedback on local business website.
- Legitimate management of favorable and negative reviews.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to submit review to 3rd-party review sites.
- Negative reviews are ”quarantined” for the attention of business owner.
- All forms are fully responsive and can be used on any computer, tablet, or mobile device.
All customer feedback is centrally stored in the “Manage Feedbacks” area. (Image: Power Online Reviews website)
Click on a record to view user comments. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
- All forms are instantly generated when plugin is activated.
- Review forms are fully editable.
- First Review Form: Add business image. Customize title/prompt and default text. Edit form color background and border, color of submit button and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, Epinions, Yell.com), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Edit submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Ratings Section – Select which rating option or above constitutes a “good” review (e.g. “3″). Everything below this number will be considered a “bad” review and captured ”Manage Feedbacks” area, so visitors will not be asked to continue to the 3rd-party review sites). Other editable features of this section include the submit button background colour, and submit button text color.
Your review form is completely editable. (Image source: Power Online Reviews website)
This plugin was developed for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
The plugin was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a risk-free, thirty day, 100% refund guarantee.
- Single Site Licensing – Can be installed on a single site that you own. Cost = $9.75
- Multi-User Edition – Install the plugin on multiple as many of your own sites as you need. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer Edition – Can be installed on any site you own. Can be installed on all client sites for payment or as part of a paid service. Can include for sale with site installation (passing on single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: Price details for this product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time special offers. The above reflects the current pricing at the time this review was written. This may or may not be the actual pricing charged by the software developer when you visit the website and there may be additional upsells or one-time offers after you’ve purchased.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing:
Additional Plugin Info
For demo videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Download The Plugin
Companies all around the world are ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and retain existing ones because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and easy solution to begin managing your customer reviews.
For full details, check out the plugin here: Power Online Reviews – User Feedback Management Plugin For WordPress Users