Note: Since this post was written, the developers of RunClick have rewritten the software and turned it from a plugin into a web-based hosted solution called Webinar JEO.
Webinar software tools are a practical and effective way to do business, teach new information and present ideas. The problem, however, is that the cost of using these tools and services can be very expensive or even prohibitive for many businesses, with some requiring monthly subscriptions, and/or restricting the number of people who can register.
Fortunately, if you use WordPress, there is now a way to run webinars with no limits or ongoing costs.
RunClick – Webinar And Video Conferencing Plugin
(RunClick – Webinar and Video Conferencing Software)
The RunClick WordPress webinar software lets you take Google Hangouts, and turn it into a professional webinar platform.
Google Hangouts is an amazing broadcasting application, but it’s not really a marketing solution. RunClick lets you take advantage of the high quality audio visual capabilities of Google Hangouts, and also gives you the power of pre-recorded webinars at no additional cost, as well as built-in lead capture and follow up features, giving you a total webinar and video conferencing system.
RunClick is a simple-to-install and easy-to-use WP video conferencing plugin that will help to promote and broadcast your information to an unlimited global audience, build engagement with your viewers, close sales live over the web, turn your sales presentations into webinars that can be scheduled to play automatically, and instantly set up automated follow-up email marketing campaigns.
For more details go here: RunClick
Here are just a few of the benefits of using RunClick to run webinars and video conferences using Google Hangouts on your WP website:
With RunClick you can run as many webinars, web conferences, training courses and live presentations as you want.
No Ongoing Expenses
Unlike many solutions that restrict the number of people who can view your webinars, RunClick allows you to stream information to an unlimited number of participants.
No Monthly Expenses
Some webinar and video conferencing solutions can be very expensive or require users to subscribe and pay ongoing fees, even if they have no new events planned. Some solutions, for example, cost around $500 per month.
Some additional benefits include:
- Hold Virtual Meetings: RunClick lets you schedule web-based meetings with anybody anywhere around the world, track attendance, send out minutes, and take advantage of Google’s virtual meeting infrastructure to provide superior audio and video quality to your virtual meetings.
- Improve Engagement: You can chat live, run live surveys and share real-time information with users to improve your engagement and track performance with real-time reporting data.
- Profit On An Ongoing Basis: Your presentations are automatically recorded, allowing you to set up ongoing replays and make money from evergreen presentations.
RunClick is a total webinar solution that provides a number of features to website owners. Here are just some:
- Easy And Fast To Set Up: Unlike many webinar and video conferencing hosted services, RunClick installs easily on any domain. The software can be set up in less than 10 minutes.
- No Caps Or Restrictions: Broadcast an unlimited number of webinars to as many viewers as you want.
- Social Sharing: Add Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus buttons.
- Plays On All Devices With An Internet Connection: Your presentations will work on all kinds of devices: desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Integrated System For Capturing Leads: You can add a complex registration system that allows you to capture the contact information of every person who registers, add them to your auto-responder system and send webinar reminders and follow-up messages to each of your registrants.
- Selling Features: Timed buttons, link overlays and expiring timers let you display things like order buttons, links and polls that appear at specific points in a streamed presentation.
- Automated Sales Pipeline: Since you manage the system and all the leads, you can follow up with every person who registers, even if they don’t attend your presentation. RunClick lets you add leads to your auto-responder and send them your replay later!
- High Quality Audio And Video: RunClick takes advantage of Google’s own webcast application to provide excellent audio and visual quality to your webinars.
- Automatic Capture: Just click on the “Go” button and start running your training. The software will automatically record it.
- Control Of Your Branding: RunClick includes a range of professional templates, providing you with control of your pages and branding. You can also add your own custom designs.
RunClick also allows you to replay pre-recorded presentations and gives software users additional options for replays such as:
- Scheduling: You can schedule replays to be available and display expiring countdown timers to increase urgency and maximize registrations. After the replay time has lapsed, replays are then automatically taken down.
- Replay Access Feature: Set replays to broadcast to all members of the public, or restrict viewing to registrants only.
Here are a couple of the testimonials and comments that users have published about the RunClick plugin:
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner. The Hangout Plugin is one of the best products I’ve purchased for a long time and after speaking with Walt it is only going to get better with age.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
”I’ve been writing about technology since type was set in hot meal… this plugin makes me feel like I died and went to heaven. I’m setting up a bunch of Hangouts next week so I can kick the tires HARD and work out all the glitches… and honestly, most of my gliches are user based. The internet has plenty of room for lots of people to do business. It’s going to be a fun ride.” Frances Flynn Thorsen
Turn your slide presentations and seminars into instant information products and create residual sources of income with the RunClick WordPress webinar plugin installed on your site.
The plugin automatically records your content, so with a little imagination and a minimum investment of time and effort on your part, you can significantly expand your business and increase your profitability.
For example, even if you have little expertize in your area of interest yet, you can promote presentations featuring guest speakers who will then answer your questions or present information on a specific topic providing thus much of the information for the presentations. This provides you with exclusive content that needed no expertise on your part to create.
RunClick was developed by Walt Bayliss, a well-known and highly respected WordPress plugin and software developer. The software is well-supported, and users get lifetime software updates and new releases for free with their purchase, backed by a risk-free, thirty day, complete refund guarantee.
”It is truly rewarding to find someone who not only stands behind his product but is there to handle any question in a timely manner.” Cary Ganz, President Mobile Market Creator Inc.
The RunClick plugin gives you the ability to run as many webinars as you want and can be installed on your domain for a one-time purchase fee of US$97.
Note: Pricing details of RunClick depends on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. The above reflects the current price when this article was written. This may not be the actual price set by the product developer when you visit the product site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the latest pricing:
For demo videos showing plugin usage, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, customer helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the RunClick website.
RunClick lets you schedule web meetings and deliver high-quality webinars, online training, sales presentations and more without limits or restrictions on attendees, and with no long-term costs.
If you run a business or sell products or services online, or if you need to deliver assistance to remote users, manage virtual meetings, make sales presentations, etc… then we recommend downloading and installing RunClick. It is a cost-effective, easy to use, well-supported and feature-rich webinar and video conferencing software system that installs and integrates easily with your WordPress site.
For complete details, check out the plugin here: RunClick – WP Webinar Plugin